He thinks CS is more skillful than Quake

>he thinks CS is more skillful than Quake
HOLY FUCK HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (2048x1638, 549K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q76UNcuKSVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CS
Hmm Quake is too difficult. What if we...
>slow the game down
>nerf movement
>make the game team based
>make the game round based
>remove all the pickups
>allow players to buy the weapons
>remove projectile weapons
>make TTK so short that anyone can frag if given enough luck
POPULAR GAME!

And then the cycle always continued from card games to battle royales. In an attempt of trying to invent a product that as many people as possible can consume.

Twenty years of the series that turned skill based FPS games into crouch+shoot hitscan weapons with le epic headshots. The fortnite of its time.

CSbabies still can't refute this.
Your game was always hated.

Here is what REAL skill looks like
youtube.com/watch?v=q76UNcuKSVY

Attached: file.png (3098x1300, 2.16M)

Who are you quoting?

based

Imagine being this guy making this thread 10 times a day on Yea Forums and /vr/

Attached: tism.gif (480x270, 528K)

It isn't. But Quake isn't fun either, so...

oh no not this schizo thread again

>another thread where people pretend that they played quake for anonymous street cred

It's fun when you're good and a lot more fun than CS can be. Too bad you will never get to know this feel.

Yeah that guy clearly knows how to play quake, no doubt. 99% rockets. But if you take away the rocket launchers and you need to actually point at your target to hit I think Quake is not on par with CS skill requirement wise.

Attached: 1564705201514.png (700x700, 615K)

It is until you quickly hit the skill median of autists that use exploits and glitching to make up for raw skill. But yeah, too bad I'll never know the feeling of being autistic.

Thankfully I have Quake Champs.

>a fucking hitscan beam, a hitscan sniper, and a gun where you just have to shoot near someone's feet; everything be completely accurate while moving
woah dude so much skill. i wish i felt like spending 15 minutes to master it too

literally half the kills are with railgun you retard

thinks an arena shooter is hard, delusional boomers as always pathetic.
Csgo has a ridiculously bigger skill celling than quake ever did

>Quake III? Yeah I'm a big fan

Attached: chad mcthunderfuck.jpg (650x975, 58K)

Quake is my favorite game how did you know

Attached: index.png (330x153, 9K)

This thread sucks.

so its just like quake

>video games
>skill
Try tying a knot or learning how to start a fire, those are skills

based quakechads making CS casuals seethe

What rank are you in cs? Silver I take it

>based quakechads making CS casuals seethe

Attached: ghjgjhg.jpg (785x785, 77K)

Based schizo thread

>caring about utterly shit games like cs or quake
Trash belongs in landfills, not Yea Forums

Both CS and Quake's multiplayer suck dick.

CS has outdated gunplay and retarded mechanics that are simply not fun unless you're the type of person that thinks gittin gewd at something tedious and annoying makes you a big dick swinger. Hell, most people only played CSS for it's alternative modes like Gungame
>inb4 muh pr0z
Most of them cheat. While Source can be fun to dick around in from time to time, GO has undeniably awful netcode and shitreg on top of bad matchmaking and a terrible cheater problem.

Quake has great gunplay and movement and that's it. Most of the maps range from meh to utter dogshit. FFA and Duel are the only modes worth playing. CA or any mode really where everyone gets every weapon right away turns into a spamfest of rockets, grenades, and rails. FFA and Duel are best enjoyed when 2 randoms go up against each other. When people know what they're doing it turns into a boring grind of timing the blue circle and yellow shirt. And that's not considering to play currently you need to have a PhD in Quake to stand a chance against 40yo boomer vets, half of which are injecting shit

t. brainlet who can't master spray patterns

>and a terrible cheater problem.
start cheating, it no longer is a problem then

sounds like you're bad at Quake

Nah. They're not fun to learn. Not in CS anyways when there are so many other annoyances. Other games like Rust (how the fuck does Rust do gunplay better) can do spray patterns properly

Above average I'd say. Or I was when I played Live regularly. Put about 200-300 hours in

OP fucking destroyed

its so boring that no one plays it right and rust is shit

>the average pro quake player

Attached: cooller.jpg (640x426, 56K)

it actually is

>They're not fun to learn.
Biggest cope ITT

There are a few Q3 servers with a handful of players. I am straight trash but having a blast anyways.

I don't deny Rust is shit, but spray patterns is the 1 thing it does right.

>fun is a buzzword
You can be a champ at watching paint dry. Still isn't fun

how in the fuck aren't you banned yet? I thought mods banned the most autistic spammers on Yea Forums

>getting gud is supposed to be fun
No, you git gud and then you have fun winning

Nah. There are plenty of other games where a shitter can have fun not knowing how the game works and still contribute to his team.

So the shitter should fuck off if he can't be bothered to learn the game? I'm glad we agree.

Arguably yes, however, there's no overwhelming urge to git gud at CS other than to stroke your epeen. Rather: if stroking your epeen sounds like fun no matter how boring and tedious and annoying it may be, CS is the game for you. If you actually wanna have fun while learning, best look elsewhere

>falseflagging this hard