twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you spelt best wrong

Another man of culture I see

no she wasn't

Thats a strange way to start a rune factory thread

Attached: -.png (600x818, 484K)

That's nothing
Pic related is supposed to be a jew

Attached: Moneytimezsaku-1.png (147x190, 9K)

This is a japanese Dorothy

Attached: Tingle_(Hyrule_Warriors).png (1000x1426, 751K)

That's clearly a bird

She's a blacksmith so she has to be a dwarf

Are we ever going to talk about the fact that Tingle is the only other majorly recurring character in the Zelda series, he dedicates his life to hoarding the power source of faries, who are the servants of the goddess, and he's apparently able to decipher ancient acripts and shit like it's nothing?

well, at least SOMEONE played the damned game

She is and his brother is a dwarf top but idk why she transform in Monster

She's a phoenix

>you can't convert to judaism
no, OP is still less believable

I thought she was a bird hybrid?

Anything that's just a human lookalike. The folklore meaning behind them is long gone. The old tropes behind them are stale and confining, and yet those too are fading away. Any original fluff is just self-indulgent wank for one person/community. They're boring to look at. They're boring to play as. They're simply pallete swaps.

I'd rather have fewer races with wildly different forms, silhouettes, cultures, and ways of thinking, then a lineup of several dozen people who are a saturation tweak away from being my neighbors and are somehow way less interesting.

Don't shit on my waifu faggot.

Attached: DVbbF6pUQAAc07W.jpg (720x1280, 114K)

>muh fantasy canon
kys

you can but it's a pain in the ass to do

I can't wait to play RF5, I'll probably buy a Switch just for this one.

But I'd really prefer to play it on PC, I mean RF4 and RF5.

I'll copy pasta what I think about the game.

I LOVED the slime redesign. I've never liked the slime monster, but it's actually a cute sphere now with some slime now, it used to be an ugly slime blob that was really disgusting, I'd never befriended them, except for having them breaking the stones in Frontier, and then was it, I'd sent them back to the forest right after that.

I though that the design of the mush was worse because I was confusing with Ragnarok Online's mushroom, it's still pretty much the same. The new art direction is great.

About Runey Factory 4... Is it me or the graphics are much better than what they used to be in E3 pressentation?
I believe that they "fixed" the game, that was my main complain before, did anyone notice it?
It seems pretty good now, I think they worked out the issues. I'm liking it.

I hope for them to port Frontier too. It's a great game, but the Runeys destroy the experience. Also an overhaul at the monster level system would be apreciated. They didn't forget these games, as shown in the teaser.

I'd like to see every game remade on the new engine, using the same rules and QoL improvements. I mean, the games are not that big, it would be easier to remaster/remake them.

Long ago I remember that I sent an e-mail asking for porting the Atelier series to PC, and some months later it was announced to PC.
I'm not saying it was because of me that they ported the games, but maybe, should we send them e-mails asking about it?
Maybe start a campaign to port the games to PC?
What do you think?

I'd love to play the whole series on PC with the new engines, specially the DS ones, since they had online capabilities.

She's literally not though, where the fuck did you get that idea? Did you even PLAY rune factory 3?
She is a weird half-human half bird thing but she definitely isn't a dwarf. Maybe you are just an idiot and assumed gaius is her father or something? (this is explicitly stated to not be the case by the way, they are not related at all.)

It's not explicitly stated that she's a human either. She could be a dwarf even with Gaius not being her father.

Gaius and her aren't blood related.

Being a hybrid doesn't explain the ears, Micah's a hybrid and he doesn't have them

she's not a dwarf numbnuts

pic rel is supposed to be a boy

Attached: 8d53ed48485d0ab5e9e455085eabd882[1].png (999x1372, 1.53M)

them fucking dorfs man

brainlets that didnt play the game or cant read detected

>pic related is supposed to be a dwarf
You did not play the fucking game did you? Or maybe you did and didn't interact with her that much. She's not a dwarf.

It's actually kind of shocking how many people in this thread don't know she's a half-dwarf half-phoenix. They fucking tell you as much, did nobody really romance her?

>hur dur she's half monster
Micah's half monster too and he doesn't have the ears

Why would they? Pia is the obviously the best waifu.

Attached: 99a7fb6eafd8239a09c9fc15d1eeb94a.jpg (261x195, 5K)

Nobody is better than Raven.

Attached: 1548585641915.png (845x750, 836K)

Me and my wife

Attached: raven_me.png (1080x1776, 1.61M)

Mica's a hybrid wooly.
wooly =/= bird

That doesn't really change anything, fact of the matter is, elves and dwarves have pointy ears, humans don't, I don't see why Raven being a bird instead of a wooly changes anytthing

Good taste user.

>she's a half-dwarf half-phoenix
She isn't, though. Or at least we don't know what Raven's other half is.

>Bird-Sheep sex
>Fish-Sheep sex
I don't know, both options seem to have their own advantages and disadvantages.

This.

Attached: 1467243931046.png (640x478, 431K)

The best choice is the one that you love the most.

Attached: 43334975_p0.jpg (1162x1056, 598K)

>cant read
This for me, only recently learned that Raven is supposed to be a dwarf.

>I can't wait to play RF5
Same. I actually have high hopes on RF5 because Rune Factory is one of the few franchises that the newest games is always better than the former ones.

Not true. 4 was a disaster compared to 3. Copy-pasta contents, shit story and lackluster characters, with virtually no improvement to features and gameplay. A retarded crafting system, the dumbest story progression in the world, and you don't even get so much as an NPC acknowledging you for finishing the game, let alone a cutscene or credits. Instead you get teleported back home and everyone acts as if nothing happened despite how critical what you did was. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

that trend ended when the cast was cut in half so fujos and otomefags could have their way with the series.

Why would you not post an actual dwarf that defies dwarf characteristics?

Attached: 1547522750923.png (258x476, 193K)

Yes, I really hope that they'll port the older games to this new engine.

Post game felt a little bit strange... but, in general...

It was a really great game to me. RF3 had the problem with hurricane in summer...

>dwarf

She literally turns into a avian creature you dumbass.

>Asians all look alike
>Anime/JRPGs all looks the same
hmmm

You call it "postgame" but bringing back a central NPC that is an integral part of the game/story is hardly something I would call postgame myself. If bringing that NPC back didn't do anything (e.g. you couldn't interact with it in any useful way, couldn't party with it, etc.) then sure, but that's not the case.
Also what's the problem with summer hurricanes? Too frequent? I never had particular issues with them.

he's talking about her non bird half

The monster hybrid thing is irrelevant

>dwarf
>taller than the MC
Either she is another thing, or Micah is a manlet.

>micah is a manlet
would that really be such a shock if he were?

You can barely tell, they all look like children

Gaius is a dwarf, that's confirmed.
Gaius and Raven aren't related by blood (although he is her adoptive father), but they have the same non-human ears.
The only elf in the game is the blonde artsy chick living in the forest, that's confirmed too.
Therefore, she is half dwarf.

>Too frequent?
Yes, it destroys everything, you need to plant in the dungeons.

As a jewish person i find this image extremely toxic.

don't forget about her talent with crafting, something typically exhibited by dwarves in the series.

How exactly does raven have anything to do with jews?

She has pointy ears, not pointy nose.

>was so exited seeing Raven in RF4
>cant romance her
Disappointing.

they left her marriage dialog in the game as unused resources. She was supposed to be a bachelorette.

Dwarves and one big tiddy milf in 2

>only other majorly recurring character in the Zelda series
impa

but yeah tingle is actually the progenitor god of hyrule's pantheon and the most powerful character in zelda canon

is that actually true?

Its because japs are super autistic about not confirming romances, thats why Barret has a daughter with a vaguely asian sounding name

idk but i see no reason to doubt it

>marlene
>asian sounding
wasn't she adopted anyway? it's probably opposition to cross series ntr not not wanting to confirm a winner.

His daughter's name is Yuri

huh? did they change it in the english translation?

Thats what the wiki says

finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Marlene_Wallace
which one?

Wrong Barret dumbass

Exception, not the rule

You amuse me, user.

Attached: Female.Dwarf.(Class.Of.Heroes).600.1056917.jpg (600x600, 42K)

She is a Phoenix tho, but she prefers to stay as her human form because of reasons.

She's not a dwarf or an elf but nips lack originality so every fantasy race gets the pointy ears.

If she was an elf then they would say shes an elf

I don't think she even knows what her other half is, in first place.

Im pretty sure theyd instictively know, for one she likes crafting shit

ecks dee every single greedy merchant character is le jew based

I'm not asking you to be politically correct, but if you're going to be racist you gotta learn your stereotypes man. Greedy chinamen have been a fixture in fiction for hundreds of years.

Cute Japanese Jew, she forced her fish sister to work on something she's clearly not suited for.

I can only imagine how uncomfortable she is when cleaning the baths, shifting uncontrollably.

>he says that while ever western fantasy game uses the same races

Hey at least the west changes it up a little by making them super ugly

I'd like having flying sheep kids better so that I can count them when I can't sleep

RF3 is still the best game in the series. Every girl is great, except Shara, she sucks.

Sofia is also TERRIBLE

shut the fuck up you're terrible

>they all look like children
How old are they, anyway?

Theyre presumably adults, they just look like children because it looks cute

Every girl has some sort of issue, chara is the most normal one.

>the nearly narcoleptic store keeper
>the profit crazed jewpanese
>her bath and squid crazed foster sister that might actually be autistic
>a completely unhinged tailor who uses food as clothing decorations
>her mentally reversed sister who just does it for attention
>a womanlet with an insatiable appetite
>a mad doctor who doesnt care about methods, only results (who always fail)
>a headstrong tomboy who has a closer than normal relationship with her brother
>a phoenix in human form
>horned not-hitler who hates humans and refers to everyone as comrade.
>a delusional artist whose portfolio better suits an lgbt pamphlet

and then there's chara, the girl-next-door florist.

I always assumed them to all be around 16ish.

>Being too normal is not an issue

Attached: 368573.jpg (225x350, 25K)

Shara's regular normal though, the boring kind

She saved your life, what more you want?

She’s the WORST. I HATE her!

Attached: EEA3941F-E9BA-4A9A-A556-AD0B24964B81.jpg (1315x2048, 529K)

And elves.

See She doesn't have pointy ears because she's half-monster, she has them because she's half-dwarf.
Micah has human ears.

Half-monsters look completely humanoid or monster in their respective forms.

Now that's just too far. She's the fourth WORST after Raven, Carmen, and Daria