ITT: It's 2001, how do you prevent gaming from being the horrible state it is now?

ITT: It's 2001, how do you prevent gaming from being the horrible state it is now?

Attached: Metal Gear Solid 2.png (513x640, 607K)

I stop 9/11.

Take down the internet. All of it.

Pretty Simple
> Nintendo buys SquareSoft, Sega, Namco & Rare
> Microsoft buys Activision, Bethesda, Bioware & Electronic Arts
> Sony buys Konami, Naughty Dog, Rockstar
> Sony agrees to sells the Castlevania franchise to Nintendo
> Sony doesn't sell the Crash Bandicoot & Spyro franchises to Activision
> Sony buys the rights of Tekken & SoulCalibur from Nintendo before Nintendo acquires them
> Capcom remains a Mercenary who ports games to all platforms
> Sony moves their American headquarters to New York like Nintendo & closes their California HQ
Now this is what the gaming industry looks like
> Nintendo: Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Sonic, Metroid, Super Mario, Smash Bros, Dragon Quest, Pokemon, Dark Souls, Sakura Wars, Xeno, Phantasy Star, Castlevania, SMT, Fire Emblem, Puyo Puyo
> Playstation: Grand Theft Auto, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro The Dragon, God of War, Ratchet & Clank, Uncharted, Metal Gear Solid, Red Dead Redemption, Jak & Daxter, Gran Turismo, Silent Hill
> Microsoft: Madden NFL, Fifa Sports, Call of Duty, Star Wars: KOTOR, Mass Effect, Halo, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Forza Motersport, Gears of War, DOOM, Battlefield, Mirror's Edge, Need for Speed, The Sims

thread should have ended here. Internet has given rise to everything fucking cancerous about this industry. Name me one thing and it can be traced back to the internet.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (600x814, 315K)

The Hudson River...

By ending Jewry.

A dud?

Attached: dud.png (500x500, 132K)

stfu retards, you are all just jaded contrarians from loneliness and still being virgins

Stop trying to blame everything else when the fact is you simply grew up and clutch onto your childhood memories cause that was the last time you were happy

Stop Kojima

How does pokemon sword and shield not having a national dex and shitty animations relate to the internet user?

Man, i only recently played MGS2 and the fucking AI speech made me double check when the game came out.

Do they not teach anything regarding tribalism in American schools? Not being an asshole, in genuinely asking, this always seems such a foreign concept to people that talk about mgs2

I'm not american. And it's not that i couldn't comprehend it, i just figured it was incredibly ahead of it's time.

Hi discord

mgs2 is absolutely redpilled as fuck about the negative consequences of the internet creating safe spaces for every single group of people to retreat in

I love MGS but I suck balls at it. How do I get good?

Don't play it as you would play Call of Duty.

Patience user. Unless you're going for specific rankings just play as if you were actually there. Makes it more fun that way too. Mgs 3 specifically is fun as fuck if you go slow and use all your tools, even if you don't need to.

that's not a recurrent problem that transcends any one game. It's exclusive to that game alone. 0/10, apply yourself faggot

Attached: 1564586309272.jpg (1023x1024, 102K)

phones are not made for games

most woke post of the month