Sony's censorship isn't anything new

I don't get the controversy

Attached: BMXXXX.png (1393x182, 28K)

maybe it's the fact it's still going

The controversy is censoring Japanese games in Japan for the Japanese release.
We already know the west is cucked and "localizers" are faggots, that isn't new.
What is new is forcing devs to censor their game in their home country despite being perfectly in line with CERO's rating requirements.

Probably because we didn't know about it at the time. If we did then we'd have been just as outraged.

This reminds me of the whole "BUT OBAMA DID IT TOO WHY WEREN'T YOU OUTRAGED THEN!?" shit regarding children in cages. The answer is that we WOULD have been if we fucking knew it was happening.

>This reminds me of the whole "BUT OBAMA DID IT TOO WHY WEREN'T YOU OUTRAGED THEN!?" shit regarding children in cages. The answer is that we WOULD have been if we fucking knew it was happening.

No. The media knew all about that, but they refused to report it seeing how they were on the Democratic payrolls. It was only when Trump got in office that he solely got the blame for the program, all while they protected Obama.

Sony is censoring manga and anime on their platform when with the vita and ps3 sony mostly got sales from those types of games in japan. Now sony is going fully western and abandoning japanese devs that saved them before. Now these devs are going to pc and the switch.

>Now these devs are going to pc and the switch
The worthwhile ones aren't.

Not a mutt and I have no idea what this refers to, but children and old people belong in cages, or isolated camps, which are metaphorically cages.

SONY BAD

>sony fans 2 years ago
>"haha based sony. Home of the adult games for mature gamers like ourselves"
>snoys today
>y-you just want to jack off to anime titties!!!!

I didn’t knew that. Morterfucker Obama

Censorship is bad, but I refuse to
leave sony. They always make the best consoles. Maybe I should start protesting about the issue

>I don't get the controversy

its literally just mad anime pedophiles that cant play their uncensored loli games

Based Obama.

>make the best consoles
There is no practical difference between ps4 and xbox hardware-wise, and there will not be one next gen.
This isn’t 6th gen.

>but they refused to report it seeing how they were on the Democratic payrolls

What universe do you inhabit? Here in my universe that shit was reported on regularly, as were all the drone strikes Obama commanded that killed tons of innocents, and the multiple American citizens Obama had killed without due process.

It's not that it wasn't reported. It's that no one cared.

>the nazi have always put people in ovens, what's the problem?
>the gays have always molested young boys, what's the problem?
>blacks have killed people for no reason, what's the problem?
>politicians have always been corrupt, what's the problem?

It's not that it's not a problem, it's that it's a fact of life that it's pointless to get all in a huff over like it's something new.

Hate to be the "M-MUH SJWS" guy, but it's muh SJWs.
It's very simple, they weren't everywhere and trying to ruin everything back then, so it was a "win some, lose some" situation, there was no need to make a big deal about it.
The difference now is we always lose. Every single time. We lost the war and we'll never get back on our feet. The degenerates won, and it makes me want to kill myself and take a couple thousand of them with me.

Attached: 2364298174.jpg (869x1236, 403K)

The controversy is because Sony suddenly started applying new standards without mentioning to anybody that they were doing so and not mentioning what they even are. As in, several developers sent games in to Sony for approval and were suddenly told that they didn't qualify. Even when previous games were exactly the same and/or they'd been approved beforehand.

Omega Labyrinth was the first, as I recall.

The other aspect is that Sony is pushing worldwide releases now and the same standards apply to everywhere. So while nobody important gave a shit when it was just NA being hit with game changes and the censorship bad, now suddenly homeland Nippon is pissed that their games are being changed due to some pissy women in California.

Also, Playstation is (or was) the weeb console of choice so needless to say, the weebs are upset that their weebcore games now need to wear clothes.

>it's ok when sony does it

Maybe I should buy a microsoft consoles next, but I really like Sony IP. Idk

>the gays
Don't you mean the Catholics?

Where did that post even remotely suggest that moron?

Nintendo and Sony have both censored games out the ass for years. It wasn't okay when either of them did that, which is why I don't buy their shitty consoles.

That shit was all over the game news and the internet. Just because you weren't born yet it doesn't mean people didn't know.
Also that game was such a trash fire it's not even worth mentioning.

There is definitely a difference between the Xbone S and the PS4 slim, just look how fucking awful new games look on the Xbone. For example RRD2. The base Xbone wasn't able of doing 1080p in pretty much any AAA game since day one.

gay men are like 40x more likely to molest young boys than straight men. Or are we gonna play the "statistics are homophobic" card?

This generation is weird. Games look worse on Xbox One, better on PS4, better on PS4 Pro, and best on Xbox One X.

I don't get it.

It was reported by Fox sure. CNN, MSNBC, etc, are all sucking the Democrat's cock so they can't say naughty things about them.

While it's not new, it's gotten out of hand the past year. Censorship is on a whole another level these days compared to back then.

Umm.....sweetie