*Does 48 damage x2*

*Does 48 damage x2*

Attached: 601px-FETH_Dimitri_05.png (601x599, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=csLkyG1QN04
serenesforest.net/three-houses/classes/class-abilities-arts/
serenesforest.net/three-houses/miscellaneous/battalions/
serenesforest.net/three-houses/classes/growth-rates/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who's stronger between him, byleth and edelgard?

*strongest

Byleth and Edelgard both have 13 base strength while Dimitri only has 12 but Dimitri has higher strength growth rates than either of them.

Who's most useful overall?

Post your squad

Attached: The Blue Lions Squad.png (2560x1024, 1.74M)

*takes 0 damage*
blue chads are truly the best house

Attached: doodoo.png (1200x1200, 735K)

What's that blue cross supposed to represent?

>Gets blown up by a mage

I’ve only played the blue lions route but Dimitri is really good as a paladin and three houses is horse emblem.

>Gets a rally from Annette
>Drinks holy water
Nothing personnel, kid

Going to start Blue Lions in a day or two. Any recommendations on who to recruit?

dorothea to be your dancer

Linhardt for Warp
Dorothea for dancer
Bernadetta so she doesn't burn to death as a sacrifice for Edelgard's conquest of Fodlan

Three Houses has a serious problem with damage scaling WAY higher than unit health and defenses except with a few select units. This isn't relegated to just player units either, fucking Caspar post-timeskip with his gauntlets can 4x obliterate most of your units unless you send your most broken armor knight/Edelgard if you're on BE.

>Squad
>Not just sending the best comp for the map

Linchad is based but Dorathea is sadly cringe.

>has so much health it doesn't matter

In what possible scenario are you fighting Caspar with Edelgard?

I was speaking about armor knights against people with Brave weapons or fists in general, no one else can hope to survive a 4x. And Edelgard is basically an armor knight.

But that is the best comp for every map
>Mercedes uses stride to give a group of units +5 mov
>Linhardt warps Dimitri further into the map
>Dorothea dances Linhardt
>Linhardt warps Felix further into the map
>Dimitri and Felix extend as far as possible
>The rest take care of enemies closer to home
>Chapter complete in like 2 turns

Is 23 strength at lvl 35 bad for Ashe?
I can't decide if I should bench him or not. My Leonie is obviously much stronger than him, but it's been nice having 2 archers.

oh and if felix somehow gets hit just use mercedes' full range physic
also if you're confident that sylvain can double and kill the boss you can finish the chapter even faster, or if dimitri is a paladin (he's not for me only because of the speed nerf and I gave him shoes of the wind so he has 7 mov anyway)

Oh right. Yeah, fuck brawlers, they're a plague.

What's the name of the final map's thene from THE BOAR's route? Can't find in the library

Marianne deserves saving. Also get Caspar and invest early he's broken.

>Bernadetta so she doesn't burn to death as a sacrifice for Edelgard's conquest of Fodlan
>saving kindling
lol

Who should I recruit for the true blacked eagles route?
I'm playing femBlyat so Sylvain is a given.

Save Lysithea. That little cupcake deserves a happy life.

Attached: 1457896551721.png (432x577, 106K)

pls respond

I get 148 crits off archers. Step it up, cyclops.

I am about seven chapters in to this fe, kinda thinking it is on the easier side of games. Can I expect a difficulty spike soon?

Attached: 1556348351974.jpg (1024x555, 135K)

no
also, please be playing on hard. it's easy but it's at least not braindead.

Claude

and there's kind of a difficulty spike post-timeskip but only for like 2 chapters

Damn, that sucks. Now I need a lunatic setting.

Don't bother recruiting Bernadetta. She deserves to be burnt to death than to wither away on the benches when Shamir and Ashe exist.

no difficulty spike ever, but some of the paralogues are slightly challenging if you do them early

lmao, ashe is arguably even worse

Dimitri smites NEETs like nobodies business.

Attached: Dimitri NO.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

OUT OF MY WAY

Shamir fucking SUCKS
19 speed at level 30. Benched immediately after Linhardt learned Warp.

Why would you even use her? The teachers are mostly just crutches for when one of the students isn’t pulling their weight.

Are there any unlockable dificulties?

>Why would you even use her? The teachers are mostly just crutches for when one of the students isn’t pulling their weight.
that's exactly the reason i used her
to be fair to her she was fine at first, she just fell off hard later on

Glad I'm not the only one whose Shamir was mediocre

Is it a bad idea to make Dedue into a dancer?

>lucklets
lmao............

"does 48x2 damage with 90% crit and massive flier mobility and 3 range"

psst nothing personal

Attached: 1.png (959x960, 807K)

Finshed Edelgard's route, ngl I'm a bit disappointed. Only like 6 timeskip main chapters and one was a reused paralogue from like the beginning of the fucking game....it really feels like they put all the effort into the monastary part but neglected the rest of the game. The monastary doesn't even change in the seasons despite an emphasis on seasons changing. It's just green all year round. Important character deaths are given like two lines of dialogue and rushed through, it's all a bit bleh.

Are the other routes better at least? Esp w/ main maps?

>Dimitri gives Bern a swift impaling
>Edelgard sets her on fire

A lot of people are hoping there’ll be a Harder Difficulties DLC for the people who insist Lunatic Reverse is the only way to play Fire Emblem outside of 0% growth LTC draft reverse recruitment randomizers.

Is Fire Emblem a solved game?

>play game at night after work
>every night start on second free day with battles, play through month's mission, then do new month's explore day before stopping for the night
>get to month where you choose dancer
>mentioned on explore day (at the end of my playtime)
>not sure who to pick so leave it for next play session
>next day
>completely forgot about it
>no prompt to pick on the day of the dance
>just locked out of getting a dancer for that playthrough unless i want to redo three hours of progress

fuck this

Considering pretty much everything is based on RNG it's pretty hard to answer that question, theoretically no matter how perfect you played you COULD just get completely fucked by the RNG, though it might be astronomically unlikely.

three houses? yes
>give everyone a mount
>give your support units stride
>have a unit with physic and a unit with warp, or both on one unit

I’m only asking because everywhere I look, people are only playing the games with patches enabled to make the whole thing randomized and/or 0% growths. Nobody is playing vanilla anymore.

No, BL maps suck and Dimitri is an UNGA BUNGA PoR Ike tier of broken that trivializes everything.

can we agree that claude route is the canon one?

So all the routes have shitty maps? What about Claudes and Church route?

Recruit Caspar so you can unlock Mercedes' special paralogue.

>play deers on second playthrough (played lions first)
>recruit Felix
>reach timeskip
>talk to him
>A kingdom with no king is bound to ruin
>you'll see soon enough

wew lads. im not sure im ready to watch him in full nuclear-mode

The canon route is the DLC hugbox route with Edelgard and Rhea sucking your cock at the same time.

There is no canon route you idiot.
Except maybe BL, since you outright play as the blue team with the most traditional-looking lord character.

Variation in growths and other factors like deaths in ironmans can create unique playthroughs that require you to improvise even in what would otherwise be a fairly easy game, but the systems in newer FEs encourage minmaxing and, when given the option, most people will do so to the detriment of any challenge. To get the most out of repeat 3H playthroughs, you'll need to come up with a ruleset to limit that.

Just wait until his B support with Seteth. He goes really fucking nuclear there.

probably just to mix shit up and get more mileage out of replays, they do the same stuff with pokemon

WHY YOU NO STAY BACC

Attached: rip bernie.jpg (1280x720, 318K)

God, I want to ____ Hilda.

Attached: Hilda_SRank.png (1920x1386, 2.48M)

Lysithea and Mercedes also dislike Crests.

DAMN NIGGA FUCKIN CHOPPED HER HEAD OFF

Hilda is a lazy cunt.

Except with Pokemon, it’s just silly variations on Nuzlockes. Pokemon is simple enough to be comprehended no matter how tryhard you get. But with FE, it’s pretty much impossible to be interested in 0% growth runs, since all it means is just abusing Jeigans to solo entire maps.

those pits, goddam

So has Bernadetta become the antithesis of the 3-13 Archer?

for me, it is lysithea

kek, based NEET

my nigga

The first mission immediately post timeskip where it's just you and Dimitri slaughtering thieves was so kino
I think they should have left it just between you and him for the whole thing, with enemies dropping steel weapons and concoctions

Attached: 1564769409128.png (1280x720, 652K)

redpill me on mortal savant

My Shamir turned out mvp for the last seven maps of my playthrough. Of course I also had her go back and master previous classes since Sniper and Bow Knight have trash growths.

>Why would you even use her?
Because Ashe is a noodle armed fucker who only had 3 strength growths in my entire playthrough

Felix with his OP shield/crest and Lysithea with the +range staff are the real gods.

>implying he ever takes damage
>implying he isn't 4 turns of movement away from any action and that your mounted/flying units don't just destroy everything

Her chapter is garbage.

Attached: 1564768218000.jpg (870x1402, 253K)

That's unfortunate, Ashe for me regularly solos monsters

if you side with Edelgard does Bernadetta still get killed?
I haven't beaten the game yet but she's one of my most useful units that would be bullshit if she gets killed for story reasons.

I never gave him the shield because it was too heavy and made it hard to double, what's it actually do for him?

i was disappointed when other chars started showing up, should have given us one solo mission and one duo with dimitri. timeskip feels fake with how you instantly reunite

You put a shield on Felix? But why?

A few defence points and Aegis. Not really that vital.

My Ashe was dogshit for me for the longest time until like level 15~ when he slowly became a fucking mass murderer.

My Ingrid and Sylvain got dogshit growths and ended up benched.

nah sensei keeps edelgard from going full hitler

Afaik there's only one student from your team that dies for story reasons in Dimitri's route, and even that can be prevented

The only accessory that makes sense for Felix is the crit ring

Is the Authority Level x skill important for keeping as a passive, or does the Battalion itself constitute most of my extra stats?

I have mixed feelings about how it's possible to recruit almost everyone.
My two extras for the final two chapters were Lysithea and Sylvain.

Attached: blue lions team.png (1290x510, 387K)

good to know, now I should probably leave this thread before I see more spoilers I don't even know why I came here

Edel's relic weapon and combat art is stupidly broken because it lets her take another turn immediately so you can just do the combat art over and over and over on 1 turn until the thing breaks.

the autorithy passive only gives you more damage, i would rather have a stat booster passive instead

>picking best house and benching all of its units

I thought you have a specific month to complete a paralogue.

Catherine is godly straight up until the end. It’s insane how they let you get her so early in non-Beagles routes.
>my GD Catherine is a full 10 levels behind my other core squad members, and with a shitty Battalion/Authority rank
>still holds her own

Just beat the two routes i wanted to do. How does shadows of valentia compare to this game story and gameplay wise?

>closet golden deerchad

what kind of bullshit do you guys expect for infernal+??

Just because you can, doesn't mean you should
Recruiting everyone bloats the fuck out of your roster and ruins the slightest seriousness the story had

I was surprised how huge her tits got in the time skip.
Shame her personality is garbage.

It's only for those that feels bad about characters dying. Despite all the talk about how they love the darker tone, they all just goes back to saving everyone's lives.

Sylvain was on my main team for most of the game. He fell too far behind.
I used Dedue a lot pre-timeskip, but in the time he was missing, Raphael completely sped past him.
Mercedes/Marianne was close, but I liked having silence.
Annette had really good damage, but she didn't have physic, and didn't have a siege tome, so Dorothea is simply the better unit. Lysithea is also simply better.
Ashe and Ingrid just sucked.

I agree. I just thought it was hilarious that Claude was left completely alone.

Every enemy is Dimitri
Even Edelgard in Dimitri's route

Lysithea is pretty based.

Attached: EBfZwLLUwAATg7E.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

to be used by your mages, not your sword users
they can equip levin sword and sword prowess and have decent avoidance and can actually front line
gremory is for the healers

Catherine is only good if you don't have Felix
Felix is the only unit good enough to continue using even when he's best unmounted

>running magic Blyat for my second run
>way, way weaker than Hubert and Dorothea, albeit with some more resistance and Sword of the Creator for physical attacks
Byleth’s super limited spell list hurts a lot too. Might start investing into Faith as well to just replace Linhardt as the team healer. Any ideas for meme classes on my next run, BL?
Also, who should my Femleth S Support?

Sounds like the only way to win is to bring the real Dimitri.

Attached: d162687ba64e8eb34b86309396f548cea9268f557cb2163506d6967c77ee32f5.jpg (1024x736, 121K)

For Lunatic hopefully just a regular fucking Hard mode instead of the """""""Hard""""""" mode we have now

Ashe fucking blows, Bernie has been fucking godlike during my run

AUGH WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER FOR LUNATIC AHHHHHHHHHH

>Ashe and Ingrid just sucked
THANK YOU
Motherfuckers keep saying that Ashe is good as a Sniper and Ingrid gets good later as a Peg, but why do I want to invest so much into them when I have units that are better right now?

I have a level 16 Bernie with lower stats than my level 12 Shamir. Wtf user?

Why do you not have Pull Back on her, or even a sword to use Soulblade with?

Ashe hit the bench very early on my run, but Ingrid? Bitch could solo the final boss

>cheated and immediately gave Bernie S Rank in bows for my second playthrough, Hitler route
>she’s still mediocre with her only saving grace being able to use Brave Bow
Is there a way to make her good? Should I make her go through Brigand and Pegasus Knight on Church route for Death/Darting Blow to salvage her?

PEMN. People who clamor over Ashe/Ingrid likely got blessed levels. Ashe has mediocre performance and will end up barely chipping things later on while Ingrid has an awful STR growth and prefers classes that don't help patch it up.

Pretty sure its Apex of the World.

It'll still be easy to break the game even if they beef up enemy stats and spawns, or alternatively it might be so brutal that you could get fucked for building your units wrong. That's the reality of balancing something like this and the reason why the majority of FEs are easy.

Ingrid gets to the point of soloing entire maps once she attains Falcon Knight, she’s definitely worth it.

isn't gremory good for offensive mages too though, I don't know shit about FE

you're kidding right
it took no effort on my end for both of them to start destroying. ashe in particular was just getting him the counter ability and sitting him in a forest area during one of the early story maps.
if you couldn't do that before the game handed you any of the other units thats kinda your fault

>PEMN
Ain’t nothing PE about Lysithea, though.

>throw dimitri in the middle of a pack of enemies
>kills all of them in a single turn with dodges and crits

This works at nearly any point in the game how is he so fucking strong

What’s the name of the OST that plays in most A Supports?

I just hope it isn’t bullshit like H4 or H5 in Shadoe Dragon, but I don’t know if the map design will let them do much else.
It’d be fantastic if the DLC actually changed around the maps a bit, but I doubt it’d happen.

Yeah. Overlevel her, or just do what I did and feed Shamir all your stat boosting items. I usually feed the cutest girl all the stat boosting items in these games.

>gremory is for the healers
No, Gremory is for the nukers. Holy Knight is for the healers.

its not bad but i usually find it to be overkill
the only thing gremory gives is twice the spell list which is an absolute shitton of spells you could never hope to unload

>s rank bows
nothing beats forged minibows in the early game

Not everyone gets good Ashe growths. Mine barely got any strength growths. As for Ingrid she couldn't kill anything ever and just ended up dead weight. She only ever got two stats raised every single level up.

Pure nukers might actually wanna stay Warlock for Black Tomefaire. Gremory gives double uses for useful shit like Warp though.

I usually feed them to whoever isn’t managing to tank or hit as much as I want them to. Jesus, do enemies get fucking fast on Hard mode.

>not having sylvain, lorenz and ferdinand on your squad

Bernie is very prone to RNG. There is no in-between for her. Either she becomes subpar to other archers or a godlike sniper where she racks up more kill than Byleth and other house leaders.

What's the deal with minibows? Does close counter not work with them? I just never used them.

t. deerfag
its a clear line for marianne but for pretty much everyone else its way more worth it to just have them skill black/light magic so they can provide damage when necessary

Havne't really bothered to grind combat arts for her.
The 3 she has equipped are the only ones she even has.

Or you could just feed her items. It worked for Shamir my last playthrough so I don't see why it wouldn't work for Bernie.

Don’t need Tomefaire when I have Fiendish Blow. Plus Nosferatu is just as vital as any black magic spell.

You can use white magic as a Warlock, and Tomefaire and Fiendish Blow stack.

Because why feed your shit units items when you could feed them to your good units to make them even better?

That’s not a combat art. It’s something you get just for mastering Monk, and is a decent skill for when you need to reposition units.

you cant double in close range

If you're going to go that route, you might as well just dragon pulse every time she gets a bad level up then.

She gets Bowfaire at S+, doesn’t she? I guess just stockpile a shitload of Renown and take her to S+ for the free damage.
My Bernie was always too slow to double anything though.

>Why Polygon loves Edelgard.png

Attached: girl hitler.png (526x1058, 688K)

Bleh, maybe when I play more routes.

3 bisexual units. sorry m8, three strikes and you are OUT

Attached: 7804127012031.jpg (472x494, 72K)

He doesn't even need to dodge he's a fucking tank lol

Your good units are already good, so you're not getting as much out of making them better compared to if you'd made one of your weaker units able to ORKO.

>you’re not allowed to use bisexual units
What next, you gonna tell me it’s a crime to be gay?

>blue lions is the only house without a warper
this house sucks horse cock

>Dimitri and Edelgard have raw strength and power, their relics make them even more unga
>Claude is a Wyvern Lord on Cocaine and has a bow that shoots from three tiles away

Attached: ClaudeCHAD.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Attached: Shamir.jpg (711x1100, 68K)

Just use healer Byleth lmao

Depends, are you russian?

My good units were so good they never needed items, and Shamir became so good with item buffs that I became dependent on her, though I suppose that could just be because bow knights are op but she was my solution to everything including the final boss. Also she was waifu so of course I'd feed her items.

what if i want to warp byleth

I thought Russians were all closet homos?

>Not recruiting Linhardt on accident literally moments before the timeskip
shiggy

What masterclass should you make the sword users?

But then people would be upset they can't have their favourite party because some of the characters only survive in a different route.

The question is why do you want to warp in the first place.
Warp and Rescue were a mistake.

Oh gee I wonder, maybe the one master class that actually requires sword rank?

Don't. Make them swordmasters. Master isn't necessarily better. Mounted units have worse growths.

boys you keep as sword masters, girls you make pegasus knights

Stay Swordmaster. Master classes aren't that much better than Advanced classes. They are just a subroute of specialization.

Dude, do you have any idea how valuable Lysithea’s Warp, Flayn’s Rescue and the Stride gambit have been for my playthrough?

Master classes aren't straight upgrades
Sylvain is better as a Paladin
Felix is usually better as a Swordmaster, but I still made him a Mortal Savant since he lucked out with magic
Snipers have a use because they get Hunter's Volley

>Claude’s unique CA grants avoid in the next round of combat
>Hitler’s lets you move again if the enemy dies
>Dimitri’s is EFFECTIVE AGAINST ALL ENEMIES

because im a ltc chad

Dimitri could probably eat the BK for breakfast with that skill.

No, because I don't use that shit. I like to actually play the maps instead of skipping them and then shitposting about how the game is braindead easy

>why use broken options that help you clear the map faster, t-they're stupid and strong so you shouldn't use them because I picked blue lions and don't have a warp unit :(

fuck off retard

If it exists Dimitri can kill it.

Attached: D86kXGaVUAAfj8W.jpg (679x1500, 93K)

Enemy units with more varied equipment and spells hopefully, I'm sick of everyone just having a silver weapon or one (1) spell. Also change enemy formations since they're a bit bland, maybe have them come at you from different sides.

>use unique CA
>burns 1/4 of weapon uses

>Mercedes and Annette show up
>Literally can't move or everything around them will murder them
>Dimitri and Byleth are stuck in the middle of a horde of enemies and can't help them
Other than that the map was great

Is there any purpose to master classes beyond just growth rates and a horse? Most of em learn shit skills or require tons of horse experience when almost no jobs before it have a horse.

weapon uses mean nothing

Is Dimitri really as broken as this thread is saying? I think Claude is pretty good but apparently Dimitri can solo the game.

Dimitri is so strong! I love him!

Attached: EBbFqt4WkAISSr9.jpg (1159x1200, 239K)

I made my Felix a Mortal Savant mainly for the +1 mov
Movement is the best stat niggggaaaaaaaa

whoever was balancing gauntlets was retarded, the weight gain compared to the might increase down the line of them is nonsensical and I am nearing the end of the game just using training gauntlets 4x everything for deleting damage on high str units.

Attached: 1545380860919.png (231x353, 81K)

This cat is fat. Why is he so fat?

Attached: 2019080813535000-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

Dimitri literally has the highest stats of any unit in the whole game. What do you think?

Attached: 1564604159483.png (599x652, 715K)

Man I just hit the timeskip and everything Dimitri says is gold
>Heal him
>"A wasted effort"

Attached: 1325232674389.jpg (453x583, 53K)

doesnt falco knights get swordfaire?

>Mercedes uses stride

Cringe, give it to Dorothea

Canto, lancefaire, and avoid +10

Where’s your Umbral Steel, bro?

>He doesn't know about Dorothea's meteor or Manuela's Bolting

Just because a unit can solo the game, and isn't a good indicating factor on if a unit is good.
Soloing the game just means you take all the exp and stat boost to yourself, and it you become overpowered very early on, and you can technically do this with every unit in the game.

Now, all that being said, Dimitri is a good unit due to having some of the highest stat totals in the game on average. And he's seriously good as any Melee weapon you put him on.

Because you haven't given Flayn her fish yet

>that unit that was so shitty that you had to make it a dancer to make any use of it

name and shame bros, for me it was lorenz

Sylvain is especially prone to getting speed fucked, since he always winds up a cavalier. I made mine a thief just to get him some speed and it’s working out alright so far. My Ingrid somehow managed to beat the odds and wound up strength blessed. Her strength is around Shamir’s and the two of them are level 17.

My Ashe is getting fucking assraped by RNG. He’s only gotten ONE strength up. ONE. I’m seriously considering switching him over to a Mage. He’s lucky I’m insistent on using the students from my own house unless I’ve gone over the level curve, or I’d have killed him off out of frustration hours ago.

I have Stride on Mercedes, Dorothea, AND Byleth. Do you think I'm stupid?

I don’t use it for warpskipping, dude. It’s for crutching.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WHERE THE FUCK DO i GET IT I'VE FOUND 4 IN THE ENTIRE GAME

There's a reason everyone made Ashe and Ignatz master Brigand first

If you think that's bad my Ignatz has been sitting at eight strength for a long time now and he's level 17. At this rate I might have no choice but to make him a permanent benchwarmer.

>Manuela
Just use Hanneman and his meteor

Yes, because you only really need one Stride, usually on your Physicbot.

Raphael after timeskip is the only usable grappler, because holy shit the generic outfit is gay

Speaking of which what is up with nonsensical color schemes for some characters generic outfits? Why does Flayn get the "red" recolors?

retard break all monster shields to get stones

The conversation was on Gremory user. Boys cant be Gremories

>he hasn’t been busting monster armor

You never found out that breaking monster shields gives resource drops?

wait it gets a movement boost?

edelgard does, but dimitri has that STACKED attack/dex/spd total

Sure you only NEED one Stride
But fuck you nerd, moving the whole map every turn is fun

The game is easy on hard mode even when you don't use it.
What's the difference?

Does getting riding skill's +1 move apply using any class?

Does using Stride multiple times stack for a retarded amount of Mov?

The topic shifts with the goalpost homo. You used siege tomes as your argument for Gremory when warlocks already get x2 black magic uses.

I think what happened was that game testers found the archers too broken so the developers nerfed Bernadetta, Ashe and Ignatz into the ground because this shit keeps happening to everyone

Assassin is 6 mov and ignores trees, swordmaster is 5 mov, mortal savant is 6 mov, grappler is 6 mov and ignores trees.

Yes.

not him but how im supposed to know this, i just break 1 armor and blast them quickly with brave weapons

FUCK

>Implying I don’t
>Implying I don’t also run Ingrid/Dorothea/Hilda Stacey Squad

Sothis literally tells you the first time you see one that breaking all of a monster’s shields gets you materials.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure with all stats added together Dimitri's stats are highest period but I can't find the post that said so. Would you happen to know where I could find more information?

Claude, MC and Edelgard can solo the game too though. Some students would be able to do it too.

it is literally a tutorial get fucked dsp

Yep.

I still find using actual offensive gambits to be invaluable enough to be worth the fun loss.

>Try to make Ignatz a mage
>Lvl 19
>17 str
>17 mag
>18 spd
He's going assassin until I unlock mortal savant.

Shadows of Valentia is a famicom game with QOL improvements. The unique mechanics are interesting, but the abysmal map design makes the game tedius to actually play. It can be appreciated as a more convenient way to play Gaiden, but it doesn't hold up well on its own when compared to other modern FE games.

If I'm going to honest, I paid no attention to the barriers whatsoever.
Dimitri, Felix and Annette can unga bunga past all the beats anyway

>Give Lysithea the Thyrsus rod
>Becomes a literal walking apocalypse
If only there was a flying magic user, she'd become broken enough to solo the game alone.

It’s pretty much a beta version of this game.

I'm still sad that females can't be grapplers. At least Gremory looks cool. They make me think of Aes Sedai.

Does Lysithea work as a Dark Knight? It seems like Canto would make her completely busted with her innate power + Lorenz’s relic.

>he goes mortal servant
the only sword unit you should be using is byleth with his unique

What no Felix?

>Enlightened One's outfit
Who thought this was a good idea?

serenesforest
maybe he might have better stats with his unique class, I don't really have time to check, but I'm almost sure edelgard has better growths overall because of mag/res

Yes, but that’s still not flying. The point is to have Lysithea be mega-mobile, and the Mage Knight classes are not just less mobile than Paladins, they also take bigger move penalties.

What even is the purpose of Ashe at all? He just kind of exists. Plus you kill off his adoptive dad early on and even on the paralogue involving him and Catherine about his adoptive dad, he barely has any presence at all.

It honestly reminds me of Ghetsis’s outfit in BW1, at least from how the 2D sprite looks

>enlightened one is a sword unit
You shouldn't disrespect the punch-mage.

Attached: 2019080818273800-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 308K)

I would go with Edelgard, while Dimitri nukes his enemies Edelgard gets Raging Storm, aka Galeforce 2.0, that can activate over and over again in the same turn for up to a maximum of five times
With a Dancer she can move and attack up to 7 times, with her movement further buffed with Stride, and shoving her on a Wyvern

That doesn’t explain why Claude and Leonie manage to get such good results as archers, though.

felix should end up as a bow knight

I need to make Byleth a punch autist in my next run.

>Listening to czech propaganda

>A Rank Relic Gloucester Crest Axe
What the fuck is this? Is shit like this and the Felix Relic shield meant for meme psychic builds? Because the crest bonus might as well not even exist otherwise.

Attached: 1559868541869.gif (680x312, 105K)

Barbarossa has the best growths while Great Lord has the worst, in terms of total growth bonuses.
It's just that Great Lord gives bonuses exactly to where Dimitri needs them

Every physical unit should ideally end up a Bow Knight, dude. But there’s just too much potential for Felix as Mortal Savant.

>does insane damage, but is fragile
>durr lets give him more damage instead of OP shield
>not using gauntlets and having him x4 and solo everything barehanded taking so little damage

Attached: 1558372247617.png (500x522, 118K)

She has ten more stat growth over Dimitri but they're not in stats she'll make much use of aside from resistance. Either way she ends up worse overall.

>not using Brave Sword for the same result, but better

Every house tries to cover every type of weapon and BL was missing a bow

do you know what the weight stat does my dude?
brave sword plus that shield deletes his AS

Ashe exists to whine about his dad. He's Shinji but without a dad to give him orders, a bigger mouth, and a less likeable personality.

i know that, dimitri is much better than her but i was just pointing out she had a higher total

Why wasn't her unique class a armour mage? It just completely wastes her magic growth.

I had a much longer more well thought out post before I accidentally deleted it.

I guess you could train up her defenses in fortress knight or something then make her a gremory.

Kinda pointless when he has a Nuke in his house that can obliterate anything from 6 tiles away.

Post Byleths
Congratulate, Laugh, and cry together

Attached: IMG_20190808_221629.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

>keep hearing about this Dancer vocation
Just beat the game for the first time, church route and I didn't come across this at all.

Plebs don't grasp the simplicity of punch punch gods.

He has the most reason to be mad.

>story completely fucks him
>gamewise completely fucks his stats
>garbage skill
>anyone can be an archer further reducing his worth

Attached: AsheDialogue.jpg (1200x681, 100K)

Is Seteth the only one of the prepromote faculty that's actually really good?

It looks great imo. At least for Bylat. Haven't seen female version.

Enlightened One is a shit class and it looks like trash male and female both.

The point is still that Dimitri and Edgeguard are just born OP, while Claude just minmaxes with metagame logic to rival them.

Uhhh there was a quest for it
Just pick it up and assign a student
Maybe you didn't do any quest user

>no supersoldier sword/lance master class

Not him, but higher stat total doesn't mean much considering Eldegard's personal skill. Once Lunatic comes out we'll see, but I have a feeling it'll be Claude who comes out on top.

>Jaime
Yikes

Gremory or Dark/Holy Knight for Mercedes?

I got mine up to lv 41 in my BE route, but I've seen people with lv 50+ Byleths? How? Normal?

>still don’t know whether I like Bernadetta or Lysithea more
2 playthroughs done and I’m torn between the two still
They’re both so cute

I'm playing Blue Lions, is there no way to recruit Ferdinand or Caspar? Or did I just miss my opportunity?

Why is Annette so cute?

>Dimitri
It is a bummer there's no lance equivalent to swordmaster

>only Swordbreaker
Lame.

She just is

Attached: 1565000508550.jpg (886x1200, 100K)

what i don't get about this series is that they start as one type of unit but can become 7 different types of unit

why not just make the unit they start as in canon be the most optimal unit, except for villager or whatever

MVP-ing Byleth every match

Are Master classes even worth having for everyone? It seems some people really are better off staying some other class. I made Shamir and Catherine Pegasus knights so I could have extra flyers since I have Felix and Ignatz filling the sword/bow roles. I'm 100% making Lorenz a Dark Knight and Lysithea a Gremory but everyone else just feels like they don't need Master stuff unless they already had a mount.

when i went church route he was the only prepromote i used, fucker can tank like a king and if you send a buddy to tank with him he can rally defense his buddy

Apex of the world

>that strength and speed
I'm sorry

The only unrecruitable characters on BL are the other two house leaders and Hubert
If you recruited a character pre-timeskip and they didn't rejoin you at the beginning of part 2, have Byleth fight them later and they'll join you

oh lord thats sad

>made my Petra a dancer
>now have to make her a swordmaster for swordfaire and crit

damn shame, those hips will be etched into my mind. picking a dancer is weird

The majority of FE games have zero class change/reclass options

does it have to be byleth to fight them? when i did church i got to the map where lorenz is an enemy and i killed him with i think petra or dorothea and the game still gave me the option to spare him

Looking kinda lich king'ey there dimitri..

Attached: Tfw+_460f1e7d290f86d4d38a09f3ac6adcc3.jpg (326x244, 26K)

Everybody is always talking about Lysithea being OP, but for me it's Annette
She obliterates everything

War Master for Caspar, Dedue and Raph, Gremory for Dorothea and Lysithea. Holy knight and dark knight are for Marianne and Hubert's freeze lance memes while having canto

okay, then i have an issue with reclassing in general

I thought the extra movement and canto that mounted classes bring more than made up for the worse growths.

Haven't played BL so I can't say for certain what you heard but this video has TH's final map themes at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=csLkyG1QN04

With sufficient speed most mages will feel op since a lot of enemies have low res.

radiant dawn did master classes better

But that's boring as shit.

I’ve been building my Petra to be a wyvernfag, am I doing it wrong?

gambits in this game are ridiculous
sure sure there is stride
but then down the line you can get that retarded 5 use 3 tile aoe buff that makes the character only take 1 damage but also do 1 damage
>put buff on character
>move character deep into map
>optional equip poison weapon / ability
>half the enemies on the map move to that one units position doing 1s
>on your turn send people in with a huge fuck off aoe damage gambits
>if you cant finish them all of they wont be able to move anyway

why the fuck does this gambit get 5 uses total?

Attached: 1549144414458.gif (600x400, 2.44M)

Nah, this game does it better. Makes you actually earn mastery instead of just crossing the threshold and being automatically OP.

nah, she's so versatile you can do whatever you want with her
I made her a falcon knight on my first playthrough and she was basically a critical hit dropping B52 bomber and now she's gonna be an untouchable critmaster

Wyvern is one of her canon classes so you're doing fine.

Based brainlet wage-slave.

People play differently. Some like the MC being OP. I prefer everyone being useful.

>fuck over horses because reasons
>fliers still broken as fuck

bravo, draco knights master race

>Doubles everything thanks to decent SPD and STR and Wind not weighing anything
>Crits on both due to high dex
>Has a very good MAG growth on top of that.
She would be the best mage in the game if she learned something more powerful than Excalibur.

Manuela is better than Mercedes, imo. The closest thing to a Nosferatu tanker I saw, fast too.
Her only problem is she is pointlessly good at flying, since no flying class lets her use magic.

What skills are actually worth mastering classes for?
>tfw made Ingrid into a Paladin to master the skill but she got toally screwed in strength it wasn't worth it

Attached: 1562282569249.jpg (666x866, 48K)

She has the best dex/agi in the game so most people make her go assassin/swordmaster. But you aren't losing much from making her go wyvern, flying is really strong on the later maps.

By default she's an assassin. But she's good with anything hunter related.

what battalion gives that and where do you get it

There's a rumor that Lunatic is delayed because they're gathering player telemetry and tailoring the difficulty around the busted strats people discover. Is this true? Are there other games that do this?

warmasters are just better brawlers, bow knight is just a sniper on a horse, great knight is just a fortress knight on a horse and the fliers are just improved fliers

any phys unit she's pretty good at.

You’d think that, but then you end up with Lorenz falling behind the team in speed and defence despite being a Dark Knight who went through Dark Mage and Paladin, and nothing happens to stop that.

>finally made Dedue into a Wyvern Rider
I hope this wasn't a mistake. Is it worth maxing Warrior for him?

Attached: 1565155926866.gif (440x300, 1.51M)

Kingdom Hearts 3 maybe?

>Manuela is better than Mercedes, imo
Fortify and live to serve are too good to pass up.

Brigand, pegasus rider, mage, dark mage, bishop, dark bishop, any beginner class, assassin/sniper/swordmaster if you won't be promoting further.

Its a Wyvern Battalion I got pre timeskip I dunno where from exactly, I dont think it was the shop but might of been, on golden deer side.

Where’s the list for class mastery skills?

Have to wait til 2020 to fuck Judit...life is suffering

Attached: tumblr_omfm3bN5lh1sr7281o3_500.png (500x500, 160K)

Who? I don't want a good unit to get a story death if I can stop it.

serenesforest.net/three-houses/classes/class-abilities-arts/

De_dust

Fuck man my Lorenz was a monster. Had him go cav, mage, pal, dark bishop, then dark knight. He’s a fucking monster equipped with his relic as well. Lysithia worked well enough with flayns relic anyway.

Doodoo needs to bail out his brothers who din do nuffin rong and they come bail his ass out in the timeskip.

is it possible to recruit everyone there is to recruit on a ng+ run?

Mercenary for vantage is pretty useful if you don’t plan on being a hero

yeah, my ng+ is black eagles and i was able to grab everyone besides hilda before the 3 way battle. for some reason hilda only opens up the last 2 weeks before the timeskip for eagles

Complete Dedue's paralogue before the time skip and he will survive bailing Dimitri out of prison.

Yes, it just takes a lot of grinding.
Someone I know spent 2-3 days grinding, recruited everyone, and then betrayed Edelgard in Black Eagles to join Rhea.

the first 4 basic classes are probably the most important ones since they give +2 in one stat and a mobility combat art for free if you wait a while

if you promote too early you might miss some of these

War Master Dedue is the real shit.

Anyone would be a monster with that staff, dude. The problem is that I’m not using Lorenz as a nuker, I’m using him as frontline.

If you were stocking up on renown and know every trick to raise affection, sure.

how do i get the mercedes/caspar paralogue? i'm on BL and recruited caspar and i'm on the 1st or 2nd week of the timeskip

Probably appears around the same time as Annette/Gilbert or Dimitri's.

I completed the Paralogue and he still died in my playthrough, why is that?

Ok I looked it up.
serenesforest.net/three-houses/miscellaneous/battalions/
C rank Wyvern Battalions with Impregnable Wall.

It is absurd this thing has 5 uses, literally any unit can become a bait unit for anything with this, and its AOE if it wasnt enough.

Who am I supposed to give all these stat booster drugs to?

Attached: F5D156D2-DB09-45CA-B5A2-4A9E9299B7A5.gif (480x270, 528K)

Play the game.
He comes back on the bridge map

Why do you think we say it's the best route?

He comes back later

The guy said to not do mortal savant silly

cheers user, probably gonna try some lethality bullshit with this

Pretty sure you only get renown for free battles if Blyat gets MVP
I actively had to stop Dimitri from killing everyone to farm for NG+

Well that guy is retarded.

You can't do them the B support way, youre forced to grind your actual skills with those two

Celica is retarded and I dropped the game because I didn't want to put up with her stupidity anymore.

Felix vs Petra for best swordsman?
Me and my friends have been debating this for days

The fuck are you talking about
Did you even play the game?

I did it, I recruited every student I could possibly recruit. Skin of my teeth there.

Save Lysithea for nuking, save Lorenz for the broken staff paralogue and possibly decent tanky mage

>Pretty sure you only get renown for free battles if Blyat gets MVP
No?
The you got Renown popup always after free battles regardless of who's the MVP

Why is hanneman the only guy who gets cool facial hair

>pair edgy boy with depressed healer
>heartwarming supports

Dimitri x Marianne is so good.

Attached: 1565189052807.jpg (467x594, 211K)

Your waifu or husbando.

Probably Petra for her avoid. Felix makes a kickass savant, though

>kind of want to recruit Lysithea and Lorenz for my current playthrough
>but I already used both + Hitler is an evil bitch and I don’t want to bring more students I like to the villain side
Should I just save them for my final “save everyone” route?

>muh Lord Lonato
>muh shit damage
>muh shit stats
>muh shit skill
Yes I did and Ashe is shit.

>anything but next time bring your friends

Attached: 1564700855614.jpg (1080x788, 51K)

They're cute but theres also something disturbing about their bond be over accepting survivors guilt

they're fairly equal but i feel like Felix wins with that busted ass shield of his

I recruited everyone in normal NG, it's possible

Should I keep Felix as swordsman for the better growths or make him a mortal savant?

Attached: 7DD32D3E-998C-448F-B887-57474605CB38.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Which house is your final route? You could just recruit them and have them passively gathering stat boosts you might unlock with renown if you feel the need.

Is Magic Felix worth it? If not, why is that his personal skill?

his spell list fucking blows penis and his magic stat sucks
he's just better as a swordmaster, hand him a bow if he ever needs range

>Leave Edelgard on her default class since she looks weird with wyvern rider
>She promotes to Emperor
>She becomes an indestructible wall with 70HP

Holy kek

Attached: shitch.jpg (500x353, 52K)

I don't have that problem. My Ashe is a fucking monster who can nail you from across the map thanks to his dragon and deadeye
He and Ingrid are nearly untouchable.

My Lysithea occasionally gets an aegis shield whenever she gets hit even though I don’t even have that skill on her.

Wtf is going on?
Shit saved her ass so many times.

Attached: 7D7805B7-8D40-49E2-A744-6379EC8686C9.jpg (707x1000, 91K)

brawler+bow felix is best felix

I’m going GD -> Beagles -> BL -> Church
That’s a fair point, I’ll just grab them and have Lysithea learn Riding for future Dark Knight or something.

I made felix into a pure mage on golden deer.
Its uh
Something.
Its a bit gimmicky and I'm sure you have to get really lucky with growths, but its fun.

I would say switch back and forth depending on the map but most of the time all the enemies are low res and easily destroyed by magic.

Thoron has better range than a bow.

Glouster crest with Lorenz's staff?

Bow users are generally good if you don't get fucked by rng. Anyway every other bow user is better since Ashe has a worthless skill.

Do you have the +magic range staff from Lorenz's paralogue? Because that is it's second effect. It's ridiculously stacked for an equipment item.

Yeah that's the way. I'm not sure I'll even do the church route since I heard it's mostly the same as Golden Deer but I loved Blue Lions.

Whats so attractive about pits ya fucking weirdo?

its the relic staff if you're using that

I think it's a pretty convenient skill. I just have him fly around and clean house unscathed.

At least Ashe has Deadeye which is more than Igantz can say so he's not the worst archer in the game.

Faggots

Attached: __claude_von_regan_dimitri_alexandre_bladud_and_edelgard_von_hresvelg_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_e (900x882, 694K)

Attached: 1565284484020.gif (600x326, 572K)

ok sorry chief all you need to do is fuck up your growths and ruin your Felix's melee performance for 1 range on 4 uses per map

Ignatz is so useless I made him my dancer just to give him something to do instead of being benched.

It is very possible, just always use your points to eat pretty much, not only are you raising supports but you are raising professor level to keep eating more to keep raising professor level, etc.
I had way beyond A+ Rank before timeskip on my first playthrough on hard and every student.

If you don't get rng screwed Ignatz has insanely high hit so I'm a bit iffy here.

brigand is the most OP one

Lmao. I thought that staff meant I would be the one doing half damage.

Why does ISIS suck at balance

I assume there's going to be an explanation at some point for why Marianne's crest has the same effect as Felix's, right?

This is my second playthrough with Marianne and it only started activating its effect because Deers have no other pegasus candidates and I already recruited Ingrid to be my dancer.

should I make hilda a wyvern lord or just a armor bitch
I just promoted her to heavy armor and I went through the underground teleporter map and she literally could not take damage from any non magic users but I've seen a lot of people say to put her as wyvern lord

How am I suppose to do Chapter 14 Delusional Prince in the BL route? The reinforcements never stop and someone always takes a hit somewhere.

their proximity to the breasts. It's the same logic as to why thighs and the navel are incredibly hot. Their like the appetizer to the main course. Very filling in their own right.

She gets a paralogue later. Bring torches.

Armors are too slow to move across the map unless you give them the march ring and your single mov boosting consumable. Or the dancer sits on their ass moving them up every turn.

Which map was that?

When she's a wyvern lord she can fly. You now have a flying Hilda. I hope that answer is satisfactory

What map is that? The bridge?

Marry the eternal gigastacy,

I haven't done BL yet, but there are several maps with infinite/near infinite reinforcements to force you to play aggressive and keep moving to the objective.

hmm ok so you're saying that movement is simply more valuable and I should just live with the damage I have to take

100 Dollarydoos thats what the developer wanted but the programmer was deaf that day and after everyone just assumed it was working as intended.

Attached: 1558838776875.png (390x493, 214K)

Okay. I skipped that one and Leonie's because I was going to play Deers anyways.

What am I supposed to do with the Gloucester Axe?
My Lorenz is just a magic + lance character

High movement and flight are broken in this game since fliers can dismount at the end of a turn to dodge arrows. Wyvern lord is arguably the best non lord exclusive class for any physical character that has axe proficiency. You don't even need flight proficiency, as long as the character doesn't have a dislike of flight they're fine since you don't need super high rank to promote.

I decided to try and break the game this last playthrough and made 3 of my units wyvern lords, one a falcon knight, and the rest mounted casters and I'm having an incredibly easy run.

ok but you can't have a flying ARMORED hilda though can you idiot??????????

Felix. Petra should be a wyvern lord instead.

Give it to Hilda. It's not like you use Flayn's spear on Flayn or Lindhart either.

The objective is to rout the enemy and defend the two entrances to the monastery, two Falcon Knights keep appearing as reinforcements at the other end of the map and a lone reinforcement on my side spawns and gets themselves killed everytime. The NPC's comment that "our/their plan failed". The map has a bunch of fences in the middle of it.
Normally that would be fine, but the objective for this map is rout the enemy, in which case I've only got a narrow window before more enemies spawn in to finish the map.

be fucking psychic to build for it blind / leave for a meme run with axe wielding lysithea / give it to another character with a crest, they wont get the bonus but they can use it without taking damage

If that map is defending the monastery 2: Electric Bugaloo you have to lead the green unit down the right side of the map to execute a fire attack so all the enemies will flee the battlefield.

Is there a way to turn off that dumb glow on relic weapons?

>story dlc
>everyone thinks it’ll be a unity route
>recruiting everyone under one banner, even those that slither
>all to fight some even bigger bad
>turns out it’ll be the purple turtle house instead

Focus on hubert, the death knight, and edelgard

Dragon Pulse doesn't reset your levelup seed.

>so all the enemies will flee the battlefield.
Actually? I was nearly done killing everything on the map, but they just run off?

Just completed Chapter 17 as the Golden Deer after enemy Ingrid at half health took on Edelgard and won. WTF bros no one told me she was that powerful.

Having her run across an entire map smashing everything in her wake is the best feeling I have ever felt in any Fire Emblem game. How did they make such a perfect character in every respect?

yeah just install the non glow mod

Attached: 1543162586563.jpg (903x960, 52K)

fuck it, I'm bored
post what you think people who chose what house with what version of Byleth are like

Attached: fe3h player chart.png (1000x1008, 525K)

>Dedue has 17 speed at 33
>Sylvain has 20 speed at 36
I get Dedue being slow, but jesus fucking christ naga fuck whatever Sylvain, I didn't think putting you on a horse would make you so slow

Attached: 1563229631881.jpg (900x900, 109K)

I made the mistake of not using it until the final map. But she practically soloed the final boss in one turn with that monster of a skill.

Edelgard is just weak as an npc. She always has one of those high level throwing axes equipped and those things have garbage accuracy. I've seen friendly non named church npcs solo her before on the monastery siege map.

Sniper Dedue with vantage and battalion wrath ecks d

Enemy Ingrid deleted Edelgard on the first battle for me while I was just pushing up as golden dudes
like literally just went up to here and doubled her and she ded

cavalry has a -10% demerit, that's how they "balance" it while keeping the flying unit as OP

If I make an all flyer team, will my enjoyment of this game plummet?

Attached: 68FF6705-B49A-49F2-B8D2-27319DCFC618.jpg (372x433, 115K)

>Sniper Dedue
What the fuck does this work?

My plan for Byleth is to master thief and mercenary for steal and vantage, then have him solo his way to loot that I wanna steal as a swordmaster. Will this be a decent setup or is he more effective in some other role?

I wouldn't do it on the first run, it makes the game way too easy. It's fun to break the game after you've already beaten it with a non brainless strategy though.

I thought I had something here, but now I dunno.

Attached: 1565320276689.png (1000x1008, 267K)

This woman is 23 years old and still doodling her sensei

Attached: artistgard.jpg (2232x1174, 267K)

Why is navigating anything in the menus slow and clunky? The 3DS entries had fucking amazing menuing, it was quick and responsive where as 3H is dogshit to navigate. Anybody know what I'm trying to say here?

As far as most used units go it's probably these guys.

Attached: Lion Pack.jpg (1835x615, 312K)

>promote lysithea to warlock
>gets 20 something stats
thank fuck half of her stats were still single digit

Attached: 1545374561280.jpg (148x216, 27K)

you literally don't need anything besides magic

>the OST is shit
post your favorite song to convince me otherwise, please, I really want to enjoy the OST but I'm just not feeling it.

Attached: 1559617156330.png (352x576, 370K)

She gets nothing from warlock, black tomefaire and 2x black magic don't do anything for dark magic.
Bishop can still cast dark magic so if you're doubling up and going reason + faith it's better to go mage > bishop > gremory on her.

*Dodges your attack*

Attached: Ingrid_Portrait_5_Years.png (512x512, 112K)

Are there any Bolt Axes in this game?

>People talking shit about my boy Ashe
>When my Ashe is sniping scrubs from across the map EZ with Deadeye and his Silver Bow
He unironically is now top of the class, past Dimitri.

Yeah

>That bottom row
Not based traitor

Time to start speccing my Lysithea for axes + heavy armor, then.

How much renown do you get through your average playthrough? How long would it take to Max each statue?

What happens if I run into an old student but they're not in my house, can I spare them and recruit them?

I made my Ashe a mage. He is not that good.

People bench him before getting him to Bow Knight

>get Deadeye on Bernie
>never go above 40% hit chance
Useless worthless unmarriageable TRASH

I just gave him a bunch of resistance perma buffs and the tailsmen shield

NO WEAKNESS

Getting the final statue rank is pointless since it's impossible to hit stat caps before NG+. If you ignore the expensive final ranks you save a lot of renown you can spend on other statues.

Edelgard is a tank but it feels like Dimitri has an advantage.
He gets crits insanely commonly, if you put him on a horse with a killer lance he can basically sprint to any enemy and eviscerate their life bar.

It would be unfair to the Golden Doofuses to be left with someone who dies if a bow looks at him wrong

I'm sorry that having options hurts your brain but other people can actually think for themselves and enjoy variety.

Bernie is pretty trash. She took me giving her a bunch of speed items and the sniper class mastery bonus and the +30 hit battalion for her to be any good. Are there other archers with better growth?

>Getting the final statue rank is pointless since it's impossible to hit stat caps before NG+
Is there somewhere to buy levels / stat bonuses in NG+. Or is the stat cap still useless in NG+ ?

stat caps which don't matter cause you'll never reach that and growth rates are all about the same if your talking bow knight material

shamir>ashe>ignatz>bernadetta

I feel like Dimitri with a javelin is the most broken unit in the game. Haven't finished my Black Eagles run, but I've finished the other two, and so far nothing holds a candle.

What about Leonie? She also had lance+riding+bow.

Shamir is certainly the best looking archer.
Wh

What the hell? People told me Shamir was trash.

I'm very close to everyone on my NG+ and I still have two months left.

Is it true that for some characters it is better to keep them in their advance class? (example: Swordmaster/Hero)

She has the highest str growth for an archer type character which helps her a lot. She doesn't get riding as a favored skill but it doesn't matter much.

It's amazing. She's probably the first non-shit Pegasus Knight unit I've ever used. She even got decent strength growths so she's not hitting for 2x0 like I expected.

You just need her to focus on learning riding only and equip her with the xp orb as an adjutant and she'll catch up with the main party as a bow knight in time for the final battle.

People lied to you.

They were wrong. Shamir was legit my mvp for the last seven maps. I did feed her a couple stat items though.

Swordmaster is great, Astra will kill almost anything in one turn. Mortal Savant is really bad in comparison and there are no characters that are even set up well to be a MS. Felix is the closest thing and his mag growth is not that high and his spell pool is bad.

pretty sure this is the case for most units that don't have a direct promotion.
can you still get shamir after the timeskip?

Errr. I don't think so, but if you don't have her you can try using her next playthru. She's available in every route and won't abandon you because she's the best merc.

I really tried to use Shamir, but mine ended up really bad, so bad I had to baby her in missions so she wouldn't die and then I just gave up.

>no characters that are even set up well to be a MS
The only one I've seen is a late recruit Dorothea, but even she can be forced into Gremory with minimal faith.

Every archer is susceptible to getting rng screwed it seems.

ng+ letting you use timeskip appearances is amusing when everyone is still innocent

Attached: 20190808234035.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

Well almost every

Attached: D5qF3m4WwAEYq2q.jpg (1199x1200, 129K)

Shamir and Leonie seem like the best bow knights judging by stats but I haven't looked at Leonie's abilities so I can't be sure on that one yet.

Dorothea makes the best Dancer right?

Paralogues appear on the next month

Anyone using sword and faith

Lysithea Mortal Savant was my strongest character and single handildy swept entire sides of maps for me.

HER BANGS LOOK LIKE SIDEBURNS

Honest question, how have you guys found so much time to play the game? I play it non-stop on my days off and I still have only just reached the time skip after 50 hours played.

How do I build Ashe?

She has high Charm, gets good spells of both pools and you can just give her a Levin Sword if you want something stronger. She makes an excellent dancer.

I'm a neet

Because I reached the timeskip after 35 hours played

I finished the game in 50 hours. And I read all the monastery dialogue every month, did every available paralogue, and did every quest except for one resource gathering quest.

Anyone with decent heal spells makes a good dancer since they'll always be doing something. Dorothea happens to fit the bill lore wise and physic wise so she's great as a dancer.

I'm going to make Byleth a bowknight on my next playthrough and there's nothing rng can do to stop me.

Leonie gets nothing too special but that's fine.

Attached: leonie.jpg (924x53, 13K)

unironically i'm between jobs right now so it's all i've been doing

I reached the time skip at 15 hours. I don't know what to tell you

Can dancers also use black magic as well as white?

Point blank volley as a bow knight with canto is pretty good

has soul so zoomers hate it

Byleth seems to be good at everything. A fine teach. As for Shamir her crit rate was absolutely insane near the end of the game. She critted so often it was weird when she didn't claim the was going for the kill.

Wish I never made her into a Paladin in my first playthrough, he held back her Spd growths like hell and it took forever for her to catch up with all the speedier enemies.

Does anyone feel like the anti-nazi sentiment is a little too democratic?

Like you're not supposed to have sex with Japanese nazi's, but you're immediately supposed to feel sexual feelings for superior blonde haired, blue eyed warlords.

Yes Dancers can use black magic but it's best to keep them equipped with a sword as it synchronizes with their skills and gives them extra evade.

Is there any point to not keeping Bylat as his specialboy class?
Other than the fact that the outfit is really stupid

I put mine back to Swordmaster for the extra crit and because I wasn't using magic anyway.

On other playthroughs you might want to try something different, like pegasus on FemByleth.

made slyvain a wyvern rider and hes a monster, not quite as good as Seteth but still a damn strong asset

I have no idea either. I just finished NG earlier today with like 70 hours.

Ferdinand as a dancer yes or no? It's either that or bench him.

Yes. His specialboy class has good str and magic growth but if you don't care for magic I'd switch.

>Pegasus ON FemByleth
I would like to try that.

Bench

Is his charm decent? If so, sure and let him keep running around with an axe or spear.

How do you know what growth a class gives? The skill bonuses on the experience page?

Serenesforest. It's why my Claude was a myrmidon using a bow for a while.

serenesforest.net/three-houses/classes/growth-rates/
Looks like it doesn't really matter too much until advanced rank.

Just quit whatever shit job you have right now and start working security. You will then have 6+ hours a night to play video games. All you have to do is glance at the security monitors once every hour or so and do a couple rounds of patrol if you are feeling sleepy.

Everything about him sucks, I just figured he could at least be useful for dancing if nothing else. Who should I recruit as a dancer then? Dorothea has amazing growths for me so I'm gonna make her a gremory. Should I just use Flayn?

>Black Eagles
Yes, use Flayn

Nigger it took me months to get a cashier job near my home, no way I'm quitting now for some fantasy position of security god knows where.

Is astra and slightly better growths really worth giving up a movement for with swordmaster over mortal savant?
I see a lot of people saying they're sidegrades but the movement seems too good to pass up

Are you guys playing with battle animation on and resetting if you fuck up? That's the only reason of for why I'm taking so much longer.

FByleth and Claude is /gif/ given how they love blacked porn

30% less speed growths seems pretty harsh to me. I'd rather just let the swordmaster have my march ring instead. Or only promote for the last couple of maps.

Attached: 30 speed.jpg (926x874, 116K)

I want to go back into sales if I ever work again.

Astra is garbage but the speed growth is a real help to anyone, Mortal Savant is just a meme.

user, you probably just take things a little too slow.

fug

Attached: 1561865785278.jpg (700x933, 94K)

Bernie is better than Ignatz and Ashe.

what male should I make dancer on my BE run. I'm think felix or Hubert for maximum luls

What's the deal with bow knight's growth?

Ignatz makes for a good magic archer at least. His personal skill is pretty nice.

They get 4 range bows and canto, so ISIS brought the nerf bat heavily on their growths.