twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me in the black shirt

>that one tape of Chico being forced to rape her
It was my most shameful erection.

>wanna get into fishing
>equipment is stupid expensive
>would feel obligated to use it to justify the expense
>which will lead to further expenses
Maybe when I have kids I'll get into it.

She says it's ok. How is it rape

>beaten to a pulp
>surrounded by men with guns
Yeah, that's not consent, user. At best it's mercy for Chico so he avoids a beating as well.

>get a shitty rod for sixty dollars at walmart
>don't even think about it too much just get it
>go to some shitty river in the rural area
>throw bait
>in thirty minutes get a shitty fish for my dad

>but their reunion was marred by Skull Face's brutal interrogation and torture methods, which consisted of beatings and rape from soldiers on Skull Face's orders. Paz initially did not wish to speak to Chico in fear that Skull Face would use him as leverage against her.

Imagine if the Phantom Pain didn't suck after this

Was it fun?

m-more

Where was that excerpt taken from? I mean, it probably happened, but the game shies away from directly saying she was raped by guards.

>Skull Face eventually saw through his tactic and instead had her stripped to reveal how "repulsive" Paz actually was with her scars. He then ordered one of his soldiers to rape Paz in front of Chico in an attempt to force him to talk. Later on, he forced Chico into Paz's cell and asked him whether he "found her sweet or sour." Chico was then tasked to have sex with Paz or else he'd be "strung up next." Paz herself encouraged him to do the former knowing there was no way around it, saying that she knew he wouldn't hurt her.
Holy shit I never knew this happened

kojima doing erp with children

She cucks him in front of all those soldiers with that "knowing he wont hurt her"

Boy I really can't wait for the phantom pain to come out. Ground Zeros has my hopes so high, it's all I can think about lately.

It's one of the last secret tapes you can find in Ground Zeroes. That was probably the super dark route Kojima was referencing and not the stripped-down child soldiers in PP.

Why did skilletface put on that stupid mask

Attached: 1564893146061.jpg (422x363, 26K)

>war between Zero and BB
>Paz is the only one working directly under Zero we ever fight

Or maybe she just knows Chico will be gentle, unlike the guards.

>all these metal gear threads today
>mgs5 rumors
>death stranding
>mgs movie
>youtube.com/watch?v=PfCUywzqa7A
i'm thinking the ruse is a go boys

Paz was a traitor anyway. Fuck her and fuck everyone for being obsessed with her.
Why does Venom even give enough of a shit to hallucinate about her?

he really, REALLY liked the zoro movies

Attached: zoro.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>most soldiers saw her as an idealized symbol
>blames himself for failing to find the second bomb

Venom was there when Paz blew up. He had to personally extract the bombs. He was likely traumatized by all the agony she was put through and the hallucination was an attempt to cope with that memory.

he looked better with it

god i wish i couldve enjoyed this game

don't, it was left unfinished and a fucking mess plot wise

Skullface is so fucking based.

Most soldiers put up sexy anime posters of her.

*cute

Sorta, it's chill then when it starts tugging it's like you have a mini heart attack

We don't. Paz a cute.

Attached: paz.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

I think she's cute

Attached: paz.jpg (1287x1940, 1.05M)

Just get some shitty cheap rod to start out with user. You don't need a crazy pro rod right away

Attached: beee.gif (268x268, 1.49M)

I dunno about that face, but nice try regardless.

>fishing
>expensive
Get a rod/reel combo for like $40. If you cant catch fish with a shitty rod and shitty bait/lures you really dont want to spend all that money just to catch nothing. Also be prepared for hours between catches unless you are a faggot who tosses bait in the water.
If you are brook fishing(best fishing) you dont even need a fucking rod, just tie some line to a hook and toss it in. Dont listen to muh big fish fags, hunting fish is far more satisfying then the boat shit(still fun though).

am I banned?

Attached: 1495500784818.jpg (657x527, 45K)

yes

His voice actor did a great job. I WAS BORN IN A SMALL VILLAGE.

roastie in disguise

>You'll never become a soldier for a PMC, chill patrolling with your bros and rape cute chicks without feeling guilty because orders are orders
Feels bad.

FOREIGN SOLDIERS

does Yea Forumseddit hate paz? they're more NPC's than I thought.

Me holding the fishing line

have sex and stop downing HRT pills because you think your receding chin would make you pass easier, fagcel
and don't shoot a school.

me in the white shirt

*cute and funny

the entire game is kinda dark within its own context. The shit zero and ocelot concoct to save snake, snake going along with it just to leave venom to rot is all pretty fucked up. Regardless of whether you interpret as venom feeling used or proud at the end of the game, it's a fucked up thing to do to someone regardless, but unfortunately everything in that game is conveyed so awfully and awkwardly that there's no impact to anything outside of the intro.

So was Paz in the medical room in MGSV just Snake's hallucination?

Are you retarded?