Fightstick thread

Post your fightstick

Attached: somerandomadonebay.jpg (1600x1200, 481K)

>somerandomadonebay.jpg

Did you steal that?

stolen picture

Don't have one. I'd ask Yea Forums but they're shit at almost every game. Uniel chads are cool though.

post your own stick fag

>Uniel chads are cool though.
Better luck next year EVO chumps

>just bought a fightstick
>don't know how the fuck I used an arcade cabinet as a kid because it's been so long
It's just a standard ass Mayflash F300, I'll probably figure out about modding it soon though.

I'm poor

Attached: 1564705317967.png (1024x1024, 366K)

>spend years learning combos
just use macros

Attached: 51sW6NOZIsL._SX425_.jpg (425x213, 12K)

Attached: 2py6aub.jpg (1600x1200, 151K)

I don't need to take a picture of my stick, because it's not unique. It's the same stick that 80% of people use.

Attached: Q3-05__83635.1482095720[1].jpg (1280x960, 213K)

this one

Attached: D1Vx2ImVsAALDja.jpg large.jpg (720x480, 43K)

i wanna get one of these

>m-muh combos...
Yeah kid you ever play a fighting game?

is that you hippe

how's your neutral?

Attached: Cool Ramch.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

imagine the smell

Attached: Dik8-A7VQAAFA7S.jpg large.jpg (1024x768, 117K)

Thoughts on the Cross Up?
Thinking about backing it.

Attached: file.png (680x468, 153K)

I play only non nigger games which doesn't need fight stick

Looks great and it seems like it will have its uses. Apparently Knee and other pro players used it and said it was OP as hell. The rest of the fans of course are already calling for a ban. I will probably get one because it definitely features more control and takes so little time to learn combos that you would have to otherwise grind months/years to learn. Most Japanese are calling it the controller of the future, Daigo already switched to a Hitbox, Mike Ross, etc.

Anybody know places/discount codes to get a cheap jlf link

ArcadeShock has blemished links for $15 but only in pink and light blue.

Been using this for the past 2 years. So good.

Attached: hitbox.png (1199x676, 699K)

Dragon

Attached: 15653100793528558916940275788536.jpg (3072x4096, 3.44M)

The Hitbox team is saying that they're keeping in compliance with the SOCD rules so hopefully it won't be banned but who knows really. The thought of 2 button Korean backdashes is really tempting me

Couldn't you already do 2 button kbd on a mixbox?

I'M GONNA SAY IT!

Mixbox is 50 bucks more and technically I could just use a keyboard in the first place

does anyone else like hori buttons

Attached: 1559125110008.jpg (1000x583, 96K)

Yes my fellow hayabusa nigga
The new samduckas are tempting me tho

Fuck the Rap N. I had it for like whole day, until i send it back to amazon (broken and too big for me).

I like the bat top, but i wish it would be more heavy. Also think about to get some LED buttons, but dont know if i need to install something else, then just swapping the button

Attached: 4if1rgyf3x331.jpg (4608x2592, 1.09M)

Did you just put a dorito bag on your stick?

fuck you and your gay Hitbox

Wait, you dont have a plexi.
How did you put your artwork on it?

Hopefully nothing happens, the FGC is really pedantic for some reason when it comes to this. Almost as if people don't want for others to get better but to maintain this level of artificiality.
You can, matter of fact, you can do this on pad too, there are certain advantages that's better on a pad than a regular arcade stick.yet for some unknown reason nobody likes to point this out nor acknowledges it. There is some serious ass kissing and hypocrisy in the FGC.

I stick it on the Fightstick. And it was horrible. Like a fucking screen protector on the smartphone. just in big and with more bubbles. But it looks nice and it feels nice

why do black guys that post always have to show everyone that they're black?

Attached: 1395383383908.jpg (218x290, 14K)

I really though this art was cool at the time, but boy it got old fast. I need to make myself another one
this one's pretty good

Attached: stick.jpg (4160x3120, 2.54M)

For me its pic related

Attached: 20190808_205641.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

Yeah, technically anything the Cross Up can do the PS4 pad can also do if you had 3 hands.

>how's your neutral?
just wait for them to whiff and throw out my 14 frame launcher macro

What buttons are those

why are you black

>spoiler
FUCK
thanks though

Attached: doghadouken.webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

Custom art would be nice.

Attached: IMG_20190809_025936.jpg (4640x2610, 3.43M)

I currently have an Obsidian, but from all the sticks I've used, I have to say that the Panthera is my favorite. For real, if it had a headphone jack and turbo functionality, it would probably be the best consumer stick ever made.

Why the fuck are these things popular?

They literally have 0 ergonomics and horrible button placement. The elevated stick is actually much slower than a short stick.

I'm fucking convinced its just some pissing contest and that a guy with a normal controller would beat the shit out of a guy using one of these things, granted they're both equally skilled at the game

You might be retarded

Massive poorfag here who wants to try out a fightstick. Did a bunch of research on my own and am thinking of the 8bitdo N30 Arcade Stick. I know there's way better but this one's only like sixty bucks and I don't care at all about PS4 compatibility. For a similar price range I can't do much better, right?

I mean, y'aint lying.
Theres been several studies proving that normal controllers offer faster response times and the tighter button scheme allows for faster inputs in general. These things are still a norm simply because of the origins of the "sport".

chink buttons

If you get the most expensive stick now you'll never need to drop money on another one

I didn't know your ass made studies.

Why are the buttons arranged like that. Shouldn't they be arranged where the tips of someone's fingers would be?

Best advice I can give is that if you're serious about buying an arcade stick, then don't cheap out on it. Save up some money for a $150-$200 stick and you'll have something of quality that will last for years. You really get what you pay for when it comes to these.

Where can I get custom art done for a Qanba Drone?

Mine

Attached: KiraStick.png (1323x909, 1.85M)

Not exactly. Pads are faster yes, but the d-pad is generally awful to use. Pads were not made with fighting games in mind, so the d-pad is mostly there so you can navigate menus and shit. It's also not very helpful with regards to the other buttons' placement. Most fighting games have at least 6 buttons, and can generally take advantage of as many extra buttons you'd have. Pads make combinations of these buttons uncomfortable.
imo the best middle ground is hitboxes. They're even faster and more precise than pads while also offering button placement actually meant for fighting games.

>spend 60$s on cheap fightstick
If you
>love fightstick
>spend 40-60$ more to put not fuck-ass parts in it
If you
>hate it
>be stuck with shitty 60$ stick with no resale value
Just get a nice stick in the 100-130 dollar range

Understood, as a gun guy "buy now cry now" is something over taken to heart, but I don't really get the advantages of a better stick other than size (since I'm a big guy at 6'3"), and the price is clearly exponential. If all i need is a stick and six buttons, what better would a Gucci stick do? I'll probably drop another fifteen or so bucks for a gate if I don't like the stock one, but I don't know why I'd add 200 to the bill for a brand name.

I never saw why they were useful as a smashfag but now that I'm playing other fighting special inputs and crouch blocking can be a real bitch. I kinda wish I had enough of a scene in my area to warrant one even though I have basically the reverse of natural talent when it comes to this genre.

Overcompensation 101

>what better would it do
Not be a cheap piece of chinese shit
Sanwa stuff is used in all arcades and is the most popular brand of parts by far for reliability, durability, and feel.
Like if you have a budget of 100-150 dollars you can easily get something that will actually feel good, be a nice size, have ps3/4/pc compatability and last you 3-5+ years

Yeah and there's literally no reason to have those big ass buttons and long sticks. It's LITERALLY just because boomers used to like long sticks on their pads