How good is this game for a guy who really likes platformers?

How good is this game for a guy who really likes platformers?

Attached: 3max.jpg (497x809, 100K)

one of the best platformers ever made
dead ass every level is amazing

the bosses overstay their welcome though

how do you really like platformers but have not played this?

Dont have a switch or Wii u and most people I know just play PC or xbox/ps4

great level design. takes 15-20 hours to beat 100% on the normal difficulty. dixie is too similar to diddy so that's a little bit meh, but otherwise great game.

Dixie is ez mode and should only be used for her exclusive hidden rooms (which actually are plenty, fuck Retro for that).

I think they deliberately made her better, because Diddy was the only partner in DKCR, so they had to encourage use of Dixie, that said though Cranky isn't used often enough.

Cranky feels kinda ez mode too since he invalidates most death floors and spiky/burning enemies

it's a 10/10 platformer
I'd recommend avoiding using diddy/cranky/dixie on the special level in each world because they cheapen those levels way too much

go back to twitter faggot

I've been really impressed with the visuals. When I watch my friend play, it's easy to pay attention to background stuff, and it is just oozing with character.

It reminds me of Disney World, and I mean that in a positive way. Lots of flashing lights and characters to entertain all ages, but details, and content to entertain adults.

eat a dick shit scum

My only complaints are that bonus rooms are still repetitive as fuck compared to the SNES trilogy, there aren't enough extra levels at the end, and Funky is stuck in piss easy mode.

No point now that Mario Maker 2 is out.

Its fucking amazing.

Incredible. Seriously a 10/10.

It's great and about mid tier as far as the series goes

2>1>TF>3>Returns

DKC has a better aesthetic/soundtrack than Mario at the very least

One of the best platformers ever made. David Wise's music really makes it for me though.

a must play id say

This really drags the game down imo

There's a lot of secret rooms and finding them is fun, but there's no incentive for actually completing them apart from completion itself.

If TF's secret rooms had varied challenges like DKC2, it'd be up there with the best platformers ever.

And Returns is better anyway

Attached: 1526151522481.gif (500x436, 153K)