Last game you dropped and why

>managed to complete Leon's first scenario on Normal despite feeling pretty sour about the whole affair by the end
>decide I'll try Claire's second scenario on Hardcore next
>"Wow, all this adaptive difficulty nonsense is a lot more noticeable when one hug from a zombie is enough to put my health in the red."
>suddenly: Lickers
>after getting opened up like a piping hot haggis for what seems like the fifth time in as many minutes, I give up

Attached: Resident_Evil_2_Remake.jpg (348x404, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2xxZNIjng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I beat the Pirates of Caribbean world but now I don't know what to do...

Attached: A1bNZpa5DXL._SX342_.jpg (342x430, 50K)

unsure of whether you want to keep playing?

I dropped RE2 too and i'm sad about it. I was taking the slow route (mastering everything, ya know like i was still 17 years old playing RE2 on PS) then suddenly I dropped it because my interests shifted. I'll focus on it in the future, i want to platinum this fucking game. Also a disturbing ammount of zoomers have done the same thing i've done in the original RE2 (like finishing it only using pistol and knives) but instead of 6 months (playing when i can, managing myself between school, friends, girlfriends, RPG group, Arcade time ecc) they took one month...WTF? Damn zoomers and fuck modern clown world gaming.

Attached: Pepe in Clown World.jpg (1024x908, 59K)

I dropped it after not knowing Mr.X was immortals and wasting all my ammo on him and now Im running around looking for something and all the ammo is gone

Wasting ammo on Mr X is pretty retarded btw.

Not true...us old players were used to a defeated mr. X. He was not supposed to be immortal/always chasing you, until RE2make.

God i hate you tired boomer gamers. You're unuronically worse then zoomers because you're depressed faggots with gamer fatigue. Your taste unironically devolves to where if the game doesn't hook you at all times you just drop it. Pathetic.

Dark Souls 3 Soul Level 1

its the only souls game i will not be finishing without leveling, bulshit

X gonna give it to ya

Attached: 1548513185959.png (698x724, 24K)

>tired boomer gamers
Lol imagine unironically using this phrase

Last game I dropped was Slime Rancher and I even dropped it right before ending the game, they game is very cutesy and at first it seems very interesting but the game heavily lacks any difficulty and there isn't that much content to pour hours and hours into it

t. tired boomer gamer

which part? I just got to the wonder twins and they were giving me some trouble. I think if I go get the prisoner's chain it'll be a little easier tho

jesus christ normalfaggot

you try to impress Yea Forums users

i'm too scurred to finish the game

>all these anons unironically filtered by one of the easier RE games to date

this is just a joke thread right?

slime rancher is so disappointing. it could've been a 3D stardew but it just doesn't have half the love or design

Yea Forums is unironically worse than the average plebbitor at vidya.

you have to go back

Attached: 4575484.png (972x936, 466K)

This doesn't change the fact that we have a thread of people being filtered by RE2

maximum cringe

Bros don't even listen to this guy OP. I know who this is, and he didn't drop RE 2 because of what he's saying. This guy only gets his information about games from websites like IGN, and he read the IGN review where the reviewer didn't even know there was an entire second scenario in the game. Typical retard reviewer behavior, I know. But this OP is so dense he takes IGN as gospel, and quite frankly he still may be unaware there's a separate campaign, I'm not sure, but THAT'S why he dropped RE 2. Don't believe his lies.

Attached: 165738.png (532x366, 45K)

WTF, i'm reading?...like i'm interested in your thesis but you never ever care to explain it properly (faggot-tier). Go on.

It's a good idea and I hope they revisit in the future, I agree it's a huge dissapointment but at least is not horrible and you can get enjoyement from it, the problem is that it becomes stale too fast for a game of this type

I'm close to dropping Pathologic 2. Over the top difficulty micro management with clunkyness on top is really pushing it. If it wasn't for the art direction and the occult I would of already dropped it.

Stopping on your second playthrough isnt the definition of dropping a game user.

>my old dumbass sucks at a game so because younger people are beating it faster than i would have in my prime they are clowns so fuck them
damn boomers are fucking autistic lmfao no wonder you still get on Yea Forums and think you're special

My 20 year old friend platinumed this shitty game in a week. Boomers just always sucked at games due to lower IQ.

>dude getting locked in a death loop which you can't escape is part of the experience trust me

Thank fuck you can adjust the difficulty which I am close to doing. I can at least respect the game enough for doing that but of course it try's to give you big puppy dog eyes to try and convince you not to do that.

RE2 is annoying. there is no reason the regular zombies need to be such bullet sponges. Give me less ammo and let me kill them in a reasonable amount of hits.

Literally retarded frogtard

You are insecure because you have low standards and enjoy kusoge. Once you aren't a child, the novelty of playing a video game itself isn't enough to keep you invested, the game has to be engaging on its own merits.

>be casual
>try RE2 on hard mode
>cry like a fucking baby after I die
doctor recommends you git gud faggot

Remake 2 is pretty easy. Idk how some of yall are struggling with this. Hardcore isnt even that much of a jump In difficulty. You need to learn how to stun zombies quickly with you handgun. Instead of just standing there popping however many headshots it takes to down them. It actually could be harder hopefully what ever RE game is announced this year is bit a harder than remake 2s hardcore.

Resident Evil 2 is fantastic. It's atmospheric and fluid. Love how the zombies react to shots and you need to decide if it's worth using your ammo.

Fallout 4 was atrocious in my opinion. Fallout 76 goes without saying. Anthem of course for being such a massive failure. Plus anything with lootboxes.

>game
>hard
what?
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y2xxZNIjng

>"Wow, all this adaptive difficulty nonsense is a lot more noticeable when one hug from a zombie is enough to put my health in the red."
>suddenly: Lickers
god it amazes how so many shitters post here.

heard you the first time, user

>Put the game on Hardcore
>Equates enemies dealing more damage to the adaptative difficulty.

You are just dumb lol

on that note: will he stay down for awhile after you temporarily disable him or does he just teleport once you get far enough away?

>us old players were used to a defeated mr. X.
Been playing RE2 for 20 years now, never killed Mr. X once. Why would I waste time on an optional fight just for extra ammo in a game that gives you a fuck ton to begin with?