Modern Warfare (2019) Concept Art

>"a warning to face her with extreme caution"
>blank expression

we get it, she's a ni-

Attached: 5B5B879E-B02D-44EF-A9DA-98329DCE4D34.jpg (1116x749, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2018/11/14/a-female-soldier-has-made-it-through-the-armys-special-forces-selection/
soundcloud.com/islamimedya/lastu-ardhal-maqam-abu-yasir-nasheed-nesidmuziksiz-islami-medya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

Attached: 81QlSVVZ9tL.jpg (2322x1600, 466K)

>ayy let me put my makeup on in case one of thems terrorist niggas is cute

>SYD
More like STD

Attached: 91fthgALlSL.jpg (2322x1600, 550K)

Attached: 816L7nnCiWL.jpg (2322x1600, 503K)

Another case of concept art and final product looking vastly different, for the worse

Attached: 91IgshiLEGL.jpg (2322x1600, 633K)

Negroid facial structure

We wuz russians

>be nigger
>disgusting skin makes the use of anti-glare paste reduntant
>apply silver smudge regardless

Reminder this game is made by people who'll portray the White Helmets in a positive light. Wokeness is the least of its worries.

Attached: IstillEndUpDissapointed.jpg (510x511, 66K)

I haven't played a CoD campaign in forever.

Which ones are worth checking out?

Is there actually such thing as a female special forces operator? Does anyone have atleast one example

>black female soldier
>not bald/short hair
goddamn, they can't do shit right even once?
the eyes are way too apart for some reason.

Attached: GoodGuys.jpg (999x1128, 219K)

if you haven't played infinite warfare's campaign, I would recommend it, it's unironically kino

I don't wanna come across as a misogynist, or anything like that.
But, women in the media should only serve to make my penis hard.

this is Yea Forums, you can write nigger all you want, see?
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

>Incel detected

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2018/11/14/a-female-soldier-has-made-it-through-the-armys-special-forces-selection/

The concept art for the costume seems familiar.

is this the girl who did the test like 30 times when men are only allowed to do it once?

have sex

She looks like she fucks white guys

Attached: 1539991746133.gif (240x252, 1.39M)

>non-combatant
Doesn't count.

black people still have to wear camo cos there skins shiner then white
the female fighters were just for propaganda and didn't do anything

would have been cool if they had the redditers that went there to fight in the game in the game

Attached: AP_18078434051199.jpg (1180x585, 257K)

I liked Blops 1 and 2. I found WWII to be okayish. The shotguns in that campaign feel like they fire talcam powder with anything over 10 yards.

That's nothing.
You should post that one where they murder hundreds of passed out children by stabbing them with a needle in the heart, pumping them with air and/or wrong drugs.

Attached: 1548918886283s.jpg (250x247, 8K)

I doubt it since it takes place in a fictional country, they won't call them straight as the "white helmets".
And also
>thinking the average CoD player would give a shit about the campaign and not spending shit ton of hours on multiplayer

organ trafficking too...

MW1
MW2
WaW
Blops1
Blops2
IW

Face it, kid.
Reality is sexist and racist.

Credit where credit is due, some campaigns have been the best ever in FPS vidya history, regardless of what you think about the franchise.
Oh snap I forgot about that one lmao fuck CIA, kikes and UAE.

Plenty of black females in the military have dreads.

>would have been cool if they had the redditers that went there to fight in the game in the game
Or /k/ombatants as well

Attached: 1493580679488.jpg (960x720, 115K)

I think it's inspired on those girls who were fighting ISIS, one of them look pretty much like this. Man, the one that trained them was a super cute milf

>and UAE
UAE didn't do shit in Syria and they're the only ones that reopened their embassy unlike Qatar and KSA

yeah, in support roles, not in special forces.

Female soldiers are pretty notorious for this actually.

Fuck arabs and fuck UAE. They're all the same corrupt shit, equally responsible. Get that through your indoctrinated head.

Attached: tfw.png (523x536, 420K)

>those eyes
christ, concept art looks great though

You clearly don't care and don't even know about what's going on there then.

Attached: time-100-2017-qasem-soleimani.jpg (720x459, 30K)

I can already tell chuds are going to be seething over this

Attached: 1559240756458.jpg (1200x841, 315K)

More like Suck Your Dick

What a shame, the concept art actually looked decent

>West Point

I literally can't think of any race/sex combination more useless than a black woman

Like has ANYONE ever seen one is competent or intelligent? Anywhere?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-07-22-at-4.42.02-PM-1200x630.png (1200x630, 1016K)

HOL UP

based and bonerpilled

or even pretty...

Based Shadow Commander.
Daily reminder that Idlib is happening.

Attached: 12342456546756.jpg (687x800, 164K)

If it's so predictable, maybe they have a legitimate concern.

>legitimate
kek

BALE?

You just reminded me of that video of Israelis killing Pakistani children in a hospital and their dreadful sounds.
Fuck you.

It's ok if G*d's Chosen People do it. ;^)

Insurgency did it better

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

>the female fighters were just for propaganda and didn't do anything
Roach detected

Attached: ypj destroy turkish leopard 2.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

OY VEY HOW DARE YOU KINK-SHAME GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE
REPORTED

Attached: rabbi.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

This guy was such a retard, why would you go directly to Turkey, the ONLY country that considers Kurds to be terrorists, and post pictures of yourself there on social media, literally right after you fought with the Kurds and also posted yourself helping them on social media?

Insha'Allah I will be able to play as a Mujahideen, killing alkufaar and takfiri!

Attached: 12346566867.jpg (500x670, 128K)

>chuds
Go back, you don't belong here

I hope you don't mean any game post 4.
>follow this guy who runs slower than you
>but runs faster than your walk
Kill yourself if you do.

Good god, the concept art looks so much better then the actual character that it's genuinely stupid. How about the retards who insist on having tons and tons of stronk wahmens in their games make the women in question actually attractive instead of uggos? Seriously, at least the black chick in the first post looks okay.

I love chicks wearing tactical gear and medevial armor. They're cute and kick ass

Attached: 1548928920811.jpg (435x576, 37K)

I want to pull that knife off and stab her in the face.

>"Well yes, I do indeed support Syria's only legitimate ruler, BRAPshar Al ASSad, how did you know? Also fuck Kurds"

Attached: tulsi.jpg (2109x2568, 3.89M)

MOMMY!!!

How come when they add black women into games they’re always excessively ugly? Are the devs the racists thinking black beauty means looking apelike?

I don't care if the girl is cute and/or doesn't take the protagonism of the male characters

Attached: 9udetdav6ph21.jpg (3017x4309, 732K)

Female combatants is a obvious sign of desperation in terms of victory and defeat.

Bale looks like he's wearing one of those helmets they make retards wear so they won't hurt themselves running headfirst into walls

تَكْبِير !!!!!
>soundcloud.com/islamimedya/lastu-ardhal-maqam-abu-yasir-nasheed-nesidmuziksiz-islami-medya

Attached: 1501813204975.jpg (1280x960, 119K)

>we did a lot of homework looking for female operatives from around the world
Then the page should be blank. There is literally no such thing. Not a single country on the planet uses women in special operations combat roles, not one, there is literally no example of this ever happening.

okay, civie

everyone's sperging out over Syd's dumb fucking face but I'm just wondering why a top-tier Russian oper8or is wearing an American CVC helmet and holding a 70 year old rifle

Attached: gentex_cvc_helmet.jpg (1155x1155, 133K)

t. pog
thank you for your cervix