Have you ever found a true friend thanks to videogames?

Have you ever found a true friend thanks to videogames?

Attached: 70141103_p14.jpg (582x850, 463K)

Sakura doesn’t deserve Tomoyo

No. My true friends are people who share interests other than video games.

Attached: [Coalgirls]_Cardcaptor_Sakura_38_(1440x1080_Blu-Ray_FLAC)_[7B40FF7B].mkv_snapshot_02.37_[2016.01.26_ (1440x1080, 148K)

I haven't had a friend in 15 years.

No, but I lost several

Yeah, many through fighting games. And one through Yea Forums actually, we kindda started dating a few weeks ago.

The closest thing I have to a friend is the woman who keeps showing up in my dreams. I miss when things were better between us though.

The people I thought were my friends forget I exist except maybe once every year or so one of them checks up on me to see if I'm dead or not then immediately fucks off afterwards.

Attached: 1525798272931.jpg (1440x1080, 625K)

faggot

Nobody likes tripfags. Even on an anonymous Bhutanese hang-gliding forum, you’re a repellent stain.

I found my best friend who is also my boyfriend and my second closest friend from Yea Forums actually.

Attached: 1561852116439.png (1440x1080, 1.58M)

That’s how it was for me back then. I just stopped replying and cut all contact.

>best friend
>second closest friend
He better watch out.

I found them thanks to streams of Kung Pow Enter the Fist

There's a rather sizeable gap between the two. I also met the person I would call my third closest friend from Yea Forums too, now that I think about it.

Yes. Gonna do a meetup next year (and get fucking raped by that pedo lmao)

Sakura is for CHINESE cock only!

Is this the daily Yuri thread?

in fact, yeah, but all ended bad because some gamer girl appeared and turned my stupid friends in beta orbiters, of course they hate me because i fuck her.

Nope I very rarely play or talk about video games with my friends and I mostly play single-player games. I get enough socialization irl I don't need to chat up randoms when I'm on my free time playing vidya anyway.

>pedo
Are you trying to tell us something, user?

Attached: dfd.jpg (635x477, 20K)

How do you even find people you can call friends from a place like Yea Forums?

Thats what I don't get.

Let alone finding significant others.

Is it possible to successfully date a girl you met from a video game?

Online friends aren't real friends.

d-dating?

my two only friends are like that

but enough about me, post more pretty lolis

What does it taste like?

Attached: tasty.jpg (474x304, 68K)

My brother met his wife playing marvel vs Capcom 3

I messed up bad, Yea Forumsros. I've messed up too much..

Attached: cool1.png (670x635, 46K)

>found my best friend who is also my boyfriend
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU'RE MAKING ME JEALOUS I JUST WANT SOMEONE

Attached: 1565206716613.png (842x763, 651K)

You know all the time you spend here on Yea Forums? Spend that time on a dating site messaging people. Yes, it'll take 100 messages before you get a reply. But you eventually will. And you're spending that much time posting on here.

Well, I technically met both of them through people I met from here and not directly. The third added me out of curiosity to ask me some questions.
You need to be happy with yourself before you look for someone else. You can't live your life for another person.

Salty chopsticks and breast milk.

I've been meme'd into believing dating sites are the wrong way about doings things, but it may just be the only way
I'm happy with myself and where I'm at

no you didn't and even if you did he's fucking other people behind your back when you aren't together.

>go on dating site
>all uggo old dudes
no thanks

My sister and mom signed me up for one of those once. I took no part in it.

Got exactly two matches: a girl in a wheelchair and a little person.

>dudes
So you're a girl? Girls have all the leverage on dating sites as men have to do all the work of reading profiles and messaging. And girls have no accountability. If you couldn't find a date on there, then you may just be a lost cause.

Then my advice is to just meet new people and be yourself around those you like. My apologies, I hope you can see from your post how I could draw that conclusion.
I know for a fact he isn't, but I trust him regardless.

Attached: 1536213307813.jpg (315x315, 35K)

he's a fag not a woman

Thanks, Sakura user. I can see that. Good luck with your bf

>just be urself

lmao

If you're happy with yourself and not insufferable, it's excellent advice. If not, try to figure out how you can better yourself as a person.
Thank you very much and good luck finding someone of your own!

veggie pussy stankin

>trust
I hope you are prepared for hurt and heartache user.

Attached: 1528722237709.jpg (1000x1000, 55K)

no
i've just spent 13 years shitposting in vc

I met my wife playing oblivion in a high school study hall. Reaching 12+ years now.

Attached: 1564086633688.png (600x539, 103K)

I met a good friend on playing vindictus a couple years back. Retired marine alcoholic boomer who gets drunk on ts3 all the time and used to play vidya with. He was shit at vidya but he's a fun guy and invited me down to texas to go hunt hogs with him multiple times
And then he got married and he rarely gets on anymore since he's busy with his wife and daughter

Attached: 1564829875312.jpg (1600x1304, 199K)

I found my SO thanks to vidya

Attached: 1539745394220.png (400x429, 311K)

w-why does sakura have two faces there?

Fuck you, can't unsee it now.

i haven't found a friend at all
every time i add someone i meet in a game or someone from Yea Forums we either talk for like 5 minutes and then i never interact with him again because i don't know what to say and he never does either, or we talk for an hour and the same happens
might as well try to make a tulpa

ahh, I want to kiss Sakura

That line is really bad. What it should be is "treat people you are attracted to the same way you treat everyone else." Same as the "just be yourself" line is shit. What it really should be is "don't act differently around women."

The 'trick' to getting girls to like you is to just treat them like you would a male friend. It sounds counter intuitive, but I can tell you from experience that it works. The only time girls have liked me is when I wasn't trying to get them to notice me or signal interest in them. When I just treated them like a friend. Sucks because you often end up drawing the attention of the girls you aren't attracted to sexually. But if you really pay attention to how you act, you can teach yourself to act that way towards the girls you do want to date and win them over. or you know, just act that way to everyone and save yourself the extra effort.

Very nice. Two of my friends met their wives in High School, hope both yours and theirs last.

I met up with a longtime friend I met on Yea Forums. We hung out and played a bunch of Dreamcast fighting games and and other stuff we couldn't properly enjoy online. We cooked for each other, too.
Too bad he's straight I've fallen for him and it hurts.

Attached: E9F74528F35542D19356FCA661AA5728.jpg (724x1024, 55K)

I've been there, done that. Not only would he not hurt me, he's also inexperienced with other people that way.

>talking with one buddy about Fire Emblem
>say I never played PoR
>guy comes out of nowhere & offered to give me his copy
>I get all nasty & shit like I always do when meeting strangers, think he’s pulling my leg
>sure as shit, he gives me PoR, I absolutely can’t believe it
>me & buddy end up hitting it off with the guy
>we now do Christmas gift exchanges, chill out at his community pool, study college shit together, & eat Hawaiian pizza together, on top of playing vidya
He’s the goddamn best pal I ever had, I really do not deserve him for as much of a rude asshole as I was. Moral of the story is to act nice to strangers, cause situations probably won’t go this well.

>treat them like you would a male friend

Absolutely would never work in my case. A women has never and will never accept the way I talk/treat my friends. Even if I explained to her that none of what I say is malicious and that I only say those outlandish things to make my friends laugh.

Wear a pretty dress and be his fuckbuddy until he finds a real girl, faggot. Then be their fuckbuddy.

Yes actually. Met said friend at a party (despite seeing her at an arcade a bunch) and we kept getting closer as time went on. Originally was just over our love for DDR, but it went onto confessing deep fears whilst drunk, raving together, helping each other through relationships, and continued road trips and hikes together.

Didn't expect this thread to give me feels, but damn - sometimes you forget how lucky you really are. I feel like all of my vidya friends have disbanded, either cause of drama, egos, drugs, moving away, shift of interests, etc. At least one of them stayed.

how does this board attract more fags that the actual fag board?

I want to pulverize Sakura's nether regions

Attached: 1508944743650.gif (389x400, 1.25M)

>she's all riled up and he hasn't done anything yet
CUTE

NOOOOO DELET THIS

Attached: CUTE.png (98x94, 13K)

Then clearly the problem is you need to fix the way you treat everyone. And even then, there's still girls who like that kind of stuff. And act that way themselves.

>just change your personality

Weird how it only becomes an issue when a woman is involved. Finding one that acts the same would be ideal but loving where I do makes it difficult.

I used to have a group of online friends, we all met through gaming and formed our own little group.
At the time we were all neet losers. They all grew up and became adults and I didn't, in fact I was too chickenshit to even use voice chat with them so I fell out of contact with them a couple of years before the group died completely due to life.

I miss them. I miss feeling like part of something, having friends and not feeling like a total outsider, even if they were just online friends. Now I'm 29, a sad fuck up neet that never moved on, zero friends.

Such is life.

Attached: macon.jpg (533x533, 31K)

it's probably a mentally ill trap that will ghost him and he'll make a thread about how much of a bitch they are. it's the same story every single time.

Sakura is ugly

>mentally ill trap
Redundant. But not all are violently or maliciously insane.

This.

i moreso meant retard than sociopath.

That’s sad, user.

Shut up Boco

You know the rules.

obviously fucking not