DUN DUN DUDDADUDDA DUN DUN

DUN DUN DUDDADUDDA DUN DUN

Attached: Mars.jpg (2880x1735, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I
youtube.com/watch?v=j73gYxsxRrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont understand.
is that the star wars imperial march or something?

WHAT A TUNE!

youtube.com/watch?v=L0bcRCCg01I

Troll warlord should have got his personality

Perfect of course

EXECUTION STYLE

What should you build on this guy? I always want to play him and then get lost on what items to pick.

Play him like your typical offlaner:
Blink Dagger, some sort of utility aura item (Pipe usually for me), a couple of damage items (Deso is pretty neat on him) and become the initiator for your team.

youtube.com/watch?v=j73gYxsxRrs

Should I rush Dagger? My biggest trouble is making nothing important during laning.

Only if you have a team mate that can make a good use of your ult (Riki, Phoenix, Kunkka etc.). If not, you should be building up your damage items or your aura utility first then get a blink

Get a soul ring for him as he needs it, vlads is decent but blink is probably better earlier, phase boots as well.

depend if you have other people with catch or not. Solo initiation with mars is pretty fucking scary and i wouldn't recommend, i prefer building a bit of tank before the dagger so even if my first gank fail i'm not out of the game instantly.

but Troll Warlord's personality is being a basement dwelling troll

Redpill me on this hero, never played this smug fucker once since he was introduced.

Why is the skin on his forearms flaking off?

would armlet x echo work okay with him?

Thanks motherfuckers, I'll try him now again. Wish me luck.

TI9 soon, fellow Dotards

>It starts at 10PM for me and ends at 9AM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

What day?

You dont really do enough damage or have procs to warrent a echo

Vlads after boots seems to be way better, w on a wave/camp gives you almost full health from 0 too

i'm assuming you'd get treads or phase for boots
armlet
AC
what else? i don't play offlaners much (4/5 main, but i love playing some 3 WK)

15th ( so 14th for eastern fags, i think)

I get fucked in the ass because my new program starts 1 week early. Sadness.

for me, its OG

Attached: gdrdfgfdgfdgfd.jpg (455x471, 128K)

Does your teammate pick lich/enigma/tide/sandking anyone with a slam dunk ult that works in a tight space. He MAKES the tight space. Also he has bristleface.