How do we stop obesity promotion in videogames?

how do we stop obesity promotion in videogames?

Attached: Bob-TTT2-artwork.jpg (960x872, 97K)

You need that kind of characters so the americans can feel identified
Either that or guys with big epic guns

By putting stamina bar, mobility debuff and more consumable itens needed for health regen.

establish communism

Attached: 9emAxDj.jpg (225x225, 20K)

>people kneejerk make fun of Bob because he's fat
>turns out to be fast, strong, and an absolute terror on the competitive circuit
>had an entire series of patches dedicated to cutting him down to size to save the meta

Anyone who's ever made fun of this guy has never had to fight him during the pre-Bloodline Rebellion era of T6.

He my nigga.

We shouldn't

Attached: 1565302026457.png (359x406, 116K)

I don't see why people get angry at a fat being fast and surprisingly evasive in a series that has had robots, demons, animal with punching gloves, and an old guy farting around the arena as characters. I really like his fighting style at least and play him as a secondary in 7

>6' 5"
Woah, he's big

If I had to guess, it was because the character just looked like Harada was taking the piss out of his fans. Even the name "Bob" was reportedly chosen to make fun of players who nicknamed Hwoarang "Bob" because they couldn't be arsed to learn the correct pronunciation of a Korean name.

We should have even MORE fat manly men in games just to make a point that not all men need six part abs to be strong. I just want a fat bf to do gay belly things with

Literal nothing wrong with being obese, Incel.

Attached: 1511072371972.gif (250x188, 499K)

But one of the best people in Smash is obese.

Attached: 1540914060488.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Bob has truely inspired me to gain more fat.

How much fat have you gained for speed and weight memes?

>thread didn't devolve into fatfag hell
I'm disappointed tbqh

Same

>muscle weighs more than fat and is more conducive to things like speed and endurance
>somehow being 98% fat with very little muscle is conducive to both
Harada is the biggest fucking retard on the planet. Fuck him and fuck Tekken because it is being ruined by a fat Jap kike with megalomania

Attached: 1565271351878.jpg (738x870, 50K)

This. Pretty sad

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

It's still not too late.

Attached: zzz.gif (316x296, 2.98M)

We go to skullgirl threads for that degenerate shit

Kill the am*ricans.