Can you kill this piece of shit at some point in the story...

Can you kill this piece of shit at some point in the story? Everyone in this game is an insufferable cunt but this guy is next level. And I'd probably be doing him a favor.

Attached: 82b6f8f492a71f343c6a60bf27b149ee.jpg (2650x3993, 670K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3kq6fvL6fc&feature=youtu.be&t=474
youtu.be/Rj5FTPD_Dpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

best written rockstar protag

How old is this zoomer?

You can choose to burn him alive in the ending
Have fun user

you get a choice near the last mission. take the good guy choice and you can replay missions and you can play both missions with replay

true

You can but it's confirmed not canon and it cuts off some of the post-game content.

I'll give him best written GTA protag, at least since Tommy.

>make people so buttblasted they are still seething after almost 6 years
based uncle T

all of gta v is poorly written

its fucking saints row 3 only everyone is being serious.

It's better than Saints 3/4/GOH/AoM.
Not as good as 2 and on par with 1.

>choosing an ending where you listen to some random suit to tell you to off your friend
Imagine being this much of a spineless cuckold

Imagine being Micheal.

I hated him until I saw the R.I.P. Micheal tattoo

Saints row 4 was good. It plays way better than GTA 5

it was pretty nice to see

Yes.
That would be Jimmy Hopkins, user.

I'm pretty sure one of GTA V's writers had a 13 year old son and he just outsourced all the writing too him. That's the only way to explain the cringy trainwreck of GTAV's writing

>That would be Jimmy Hopkins, user.
Based.

have sex

Your place or mine?

>Michael is a literal cuck
>Franklin is a pussy bitch nigger who hates being a poor gangbanging nigger but does nothing about it
>Trevor is le reddit psychopath
>Michael's family is insufferable
>not a single likeable character in the entire story
GTA V is the worst game in the series

Attached: 1565202274862.jpg (481x394, 36K)

Michael and Trevor are pieces of shit, but Franklin was a good guy.

He is the true protagonist not Michael the fuck or nigger the kid.

Pic is nigger the kid realising that ghettos suck and middle-age white criminals are awesome.

Attached: jamal_surrounded_by_niggers.jpg (500x472, 52K)

>Ummm your characters can't be crazy they all have to be exact copies of Michael where he's a cool and collected killer with clearly defined motives and ambition
>For example when compared to real life, The Unabomber was Yea Forums while Charles Manson was reddit.

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (143).png (632x756, 16K)

Yeah, he was the first one I killed. Couldn't stand his edgy sperg personality

You can at the very, VERY end, but you'd be willingly locking yourself out of post-game content, and why the hell would you want to do that?

lester was cool

>>Trevor is le reddit psychopath
Spotted the retard

You eventually find out that most of what's wrong with him was done to him by his so-called best friend. Not that he was ever stable, but his descent into clown world psychopathy was external.

But yes, you can kill him if you dislike him that much. Trevor is frankly the most interesting playable in that game though. I'd like to see him and Niko fight.

Attached: she devoured it all.png (220x214, 90K)

Michael is more of a psychopath than Trevor.

So why is he so obsessed with Michael?

>Trevor calls you a piece of shit and tells you to fuck off if you ask him to help you kill Michael
>Michael is eager to kill Trevor and will gladly shoot the gasoline if you hesitate for too long

Attached: 1549982114786.png (600x600, 137K)

If you didn't noticed he's a closeted fag, that's why he's angry all the time and constantly tries to disguise his faggotry and stress with edginess.

Because Trevor is a problem dog that needs to be put down and Michael knows it.

>closeted
there's an entire conversation about this in the game.

This. The entire game is detached from what the player is feeling.

>oh no, Michael's family went away, his cheating unfaithful nagging whore of a wife, his slut nigger meal daughter, and his fat junkie cringe lord son, they all left, that's so sad :(
MOTHERFUCKER, YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY. YOUR FAMILY FUCKING SUCKS, YOU SHOULD TROW A PARTY TO CELEBRATE THEN LEAVING.

Attached: (HyuugaDownloads)-_-NodameCantabile_-_03 - Lição 03.mp4_snapshot_06.44_[2017.12.12_20.08.56].png (1360x768, 994K)

>closeted
I lost count of how many men he openly fucked in the game. It was almost as much as ugly chicks and whores.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure his obsession with Michael is derived non-corresponded sexual feelings. No wonder he described his childhood history with a female self insert interested in Michael in his place.

Attached: 1563306626058.png (500x283, 68K)

way that I saw it, Michael's family, they're all shitty Canadian trailer trash that suddenly got to move to a big mansion in LA, they're god-awful people but perfect for one-another and at least want to love each other even if they don't know how.
The issue with them as characters isn't that they're bad people that barely function, it's that they're bad people but aren't written in a fun way.

None of them are psychopaths, you dumb fucking weakling.

I hate how terrible they wrote his family they’re was so much potential for a great sub-story.

Attached: BF40BA64-5441-46CF-8AFA-F325082057F6.jpg (1023x1134, 60K)

There
i’m retarded

>closeted
youtube.com/watch?v=A3kq6fvL6fc&feature=youtu.be&t=474
nigga straight up says he's bi.

That part of the start of the game was very relatable.
>Only problem in your life is that your family members are pieces of shit
>Nothing can fix that

Lamar should've been the only MC

Dude, his wife cheated on him two times, and still when she left she put the blame on him. She have ABSOLUTELY not a single shed of a good side, and the game never cared into showing her as nothing more than an hypocrite self centered cunt. She is like a stereotypical depiction of a female written by someone who just got divorce raped. Michael is the absolutely most cucked character in videogame history, a true gangster wouldn't let a bitch who cheated on him TWICE and in both times put the blame on him walk away untouched.

The only character in his family barely likable was his son, jimmy was so pathetic that you could feel some pity for him, but his wife and daughter? God damn, I would laugh if they burned.

Attached: 1485388259782.jpg (640x566, 38K)

more likely you are just a sociopath narcissist with no understanding of human interaction.

his family literally give zero fucks about him so long as they still have access to his bank account. i wish rockstar had some balls like they used to and let you kill them. all michael wants is to make boomer movies and rip off rich assholes.

I unironically liked Lamar. I think he would be a better fit for "the nigger" than Franklin.

Franklin is just a bootleg CJ. At least Lamar was his own character.

I'd rather kill Franklin than Steve Ogg or Michael. Fuck Cuckstar.

I mean he literally cheated on her multiple times with prostitutes so he's not exactly looking like a good guy in the situation either.

the only memorable part from this game is the yee yee ass haircut line

This. San Andreas only half-delivered the ghetto feeling. If you were stuck in the ghetto forever with Lamar (which would have happened because his mentality) then we would have gotten a proper ghetto GTA

Franklin is le niggeur, he has no actual personality because it would be racist for him to not be a stereotype.

Of course they are, they're criminals. They're also brilliantly written with tons of social commentary of the kind you'll never see in comedy clubs or on TV.

NNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

>insufferable cunt

Ah, so Reddit personified?

Attached: 48678678.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

Honestly having a more normal and dysfunctionally flawed family would be way better.

that's the point you blithering retard

lester is a fat fuck neet virgin cripple

>Your family has negative qualities so it's good they're gone
Based 17 year old incel

Sexual and possibly romantic attraction, but Trevor was always a bit...rattly upstairs, and Michael was one of the first people in his life who seems to have been a friend of any significance to him. Unfortunately for Trevor, Michael is a full-blown sociopath and a narcissist who finds Trevor inconvenient and scary now that he's basically ruined the poor fucker.

This isn't to say Trevor is some saintly angel. He's murderously unhinged. But even so, he was victimized by shitty people.

>Try to play GTA Online with some friends
>There's fucking laser weapons and flying cars
Why can't I just get a good online crime game without this wacky shit?

Do friends only session. Playing this game online with randoms is just asking to get shit on.

The game takes it self too seriously. There is not a single character in the entire game that people would call "The fun one." Even Tracey was melodramatic cunt and she was meant to portray the 'fun girl' that guys talk about after leaving an impromptu orgy.

>dude in the gameplay is following the traffic law
what the fuck

>Wrong
i smoke cause it gives me knowladge

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Payday 2.

>Not following the traffic law

Attached: 3408423890.jpg (900x810, 55K)

The game literally ends with you going to catacombs under the White House and switching Bain's dying body with the president of the USA.

>neet
He lives in his own house and made millions from bank heists throughout the game’s story. Have you even played story mode?
>virgin
Has definitely fucked a lot of whores off camera

>implying a NEET can't live in his own place

Im not a nigger lol

>It's better than Saints 3/4/GOH
lol no.

Trevor is fucking terrifying and I would do the same, the man is so unhinged I would have to live my whole life in fear that he's going to chop me up and shove the pieces up his ass.

Generally I find if you roll with the Russian cheaters rather than pitch a shit fit they're a lot more amiable.

He has a job.
Criminals are not NEETs

Trevor loves boi pussy. Dude cucked Floyd's gf.

That ese put dust in my weed!

He’s very loyal to his friends though. Abusive sometimes yes, but he doesn’t try to kill them. He’s only violent and unhinged to the people he doesn’t like or strangers.

youtu.be/Rj5FTPD_Dpc

decided to play through the story of this game for once last week because it's summer and i'm a dumb student without a life.

feels like a lot of effort went into the story of the game at the start of the game. then about halfway through it just goes to shit. feels like rockstar ran out of time and just decided to wing it.

also i wanted to kill Trevor the entire game but in the end i didn't because whatever not like it matters

Please user dogshit was better than any Saints Row game past 2

Is this meant to be ironic? He’s literally the worst written protagonist they’ve ever made. Just le epic random crazy man who also acts as a soapbox for the writers to complain about politics.

pretty sure everything in any rockstar game is dripping with irony

GTA5 was such a fucking bad game. Easily rockstars worst. It’s a shame it performed so well.

I can’t believe the same people were responsible for the writing in GTA5 and Red Dead 2. It’s like night and day.

I feel the game could have been better if Michael's family had its own long storyline, and you could ultimately solve most of their problems (with a few sacrifices of course) and live happily at the end.
Alternatively at least have it so you can kill them if you want.

This.
How does a game that tote itself as being "20x larger then san andreas" somehow feel so empty and small?
San Andreas is STILL the top GTA game with 101 missions.
GTA 5 has around 52 IRCC
GTA 4 for comparison has 68
China Town Wars has 65

That makes GTA 5 the second smallest GTA game next to Gta 3. Even Gta 1 and 2 have more missions then a main line GTA game released in 2013.
That shits sad yo

all previous game were written much more poorly you nostalgic retard (with gta 4 excluded)

You ever play the red dead games or LA Noire because they actually had serious stories and saved the humour for side missions.

Regardless, the humour in GTA5 is straight up unfunny. GTA4 and San Andreas had much, much better plots and were funnier to boot. I can remember many characters from GTA4 even though it’s a decade since it released - Brucie, Little Jacob, Real Badman, Roman Belick, Packie, Playboy X. GTA5 I struggle to remember the names of the main cast, let alone the side characters. I remember Michael’s son, and some kind of TV producer guy. That’s literally all.

>not a single likable character in the entire story.

That's the point

SA, GTA4 and Red Dead 1 all have writing that is leagues ahead of GTA5. Never played Vice City so I can’t comment on that.

GTA V has 69.
GTA V missions are also a LOT more intricate than SA missions.

RATED E FOR ESTROGENT

>You ever play the red dead games or LA Noire
sadly, yes. i'll take the dumb bullshit in GTA 5 over those games any day they were dreadful.

the only thing worse than dumb ironic storywriting is storywriting that tries to be serious but is even worse

Michael was the only semi interesting character in the whole game. Franklin is a 2D cutout and Trevor’s whole personality is just “he’s crazy”.

GTA 5 has like 79 or some shit but yes i agree San Andreas was the best

>Posts inaccurate information to justify his shitty opinion.

Hey, Tanner.

Attached: 1502304867866.jpg (1252x1252, 129K)

sure they did there kiddo replay them and see

GTA was fine. I'm not saying it was a bad experience. I'm simply saying Saint's Row 3, 4, and GooH were FUN. How many times did you find yourself smiling during GTA 5, for example? How many "Holy shit that was awesome!" moments that were part of the story instead of just bloopers or coincidences? As a game that makes you feel like you're a theme park and having a blast, SR dominates GTA. GTA is more of a serious experience. It has interactive components, but none that really meant to make you say "wee!" and put you in a good mood. That's not to say GTA is bad. Just a different genre for a different mindset.

If you kill him in the end, they all actually grief for him. Amanda threatens to kill Franklin if she ever sees him again, Jimmy makes distressed calls etc.

Lamarr was supposed to be a much larger and much more important character to the story but then his VA got arrested irl and they had to make changes

Not that user but every Saints Row game from 3 on is pure cancer with the unfunniest redit humour ever found in a game.

>>Franklin is a pussy bitch nigger who hates being a poor gangbanging nigger but does nothing about it
Like every single thing he ever does is just try to escape from that while some nigger hoodrats try to bring him back down. But he was a huge pussy ass bitch about it.

Lamar, Agent Dave, Chef, and Floyd were likeable.

that does explain a lot, sad

>Canadian
Why can't amuttricans ever take responsibility for their shitty culture?

Saints Row 3 and 4 are boring and juvenile, because they began taking their wackiness and craziness serious. The games were so desperate to distinguish themselves from GTA that it was like a clown show where no one laughs. It was pathetic. Beating things up with a dildo wasn't even an original idea, they stole if from San Andreas.

>Chef
wtf
Don’t tell me you’re a retard and used Chef instead of Packie.

Trevor is pretty smart and articulate when interacting with Ron, but pretends to be unstable when interacting with Michael and Lester. It's implied that he doesn't like how Michael lied about his death and has gotten complacent after using the heist cash to live in a rich part of Los Santos. He also probably figured out that Michael lied about Brad's death the moment they started doing missions for the FIB

This. It just became embarrassing after 2. Like a kid at school who tells a joke and nobody laughs so he repeats it even louder.

Weird how they all seem to like that line.

>your family is as awful as Michael's
>they voluntarily leave
>you don't have hooker orgies in the house for weeks thereafter
C'mon now.

GTA 4 had a great cast and Niko's whole thing was very interesting if not executed particularly cleanly.

Pretty much this

He seems to be quite intelligent and sensitive sometimes instead of just some stupid lunatic

Not like this makes him a deep or good character tho

Tracy is the only one in the family who cares about her dad's well being and doesn't get into trouble. Most of her missions are usually triggered by Michael sabotaging her chances at fame, or Jimmy spilling the beans.

Lol edgy

He was a whole lot better than I was fearing. I was just expecting "le epic edgy man" and I did get that but I also got a dude who held friendship and honor in high regard and is pissed when his friends betray him.

fucking hated GTA 4 desu. boring ass location, boring ass character, boring ass story

Episodes of Liberty City were fun and kino tho

he wants to fuck a crazy blonde muscly cyclist, that makes him relatable

GTA 4 is a 1:1 recreation of Bloomberg Era New York.

Rockstar should've used 60s or 80s Era New York for their gritty crime stories.

That's not Arthur Morgan

Also

Vercetti > CJ > Niko > Trevor > Michael > Trevor > Claude

>Vercetti>CJ
Nah bro.

Attached: 1466267464146.png (302x252, 143K)

THIS

Big Smoke and Tenpenny are much better written than CJ in San Andreas. CJ is only good in Los Santos and Las Venturas.

And yet for all your whining, GTA 4 alone moved 40 million units. Must be awful.

>CJ constantly bitches about the hood not being good enough and wanting something more
>fucking BASED best GTA protag
>Franklin constantly bitches about the hood not being good enough and wanting something more
>lmao whiny cunt worst GTA protag ever!!

Attached: 1508455049390.jpg (804x743, 93K)

>his family literally give zero fucks about him so long as they still have access to his bank account.
The first thing Jimmy says after making peace with Michael is "pls buy me a car" for fucks sake
And then Amanda whines about Michael fucking hookers when she has banged just about every single person with a penis in the neighborhood

never tried, not sure if i even beat the main game it was such a struggle to get through

who the fuck likes New York, fuck that place. only redeemable factor it could have would still being called New Amsterdam because Amsterdam is equally a shithole

>just because something is popular means it's good
real epic dumb you did there bro!

Learn to quote, nigger.

>not a single likeable character in the entire story
yeah it is based off of los angeles sherlock

Attached: hmmm.png (660x620, 757K)

whatever, got more important things to do than actually pay attention to Yea Forums senpai. should be obvious who it's for

CJ had to fight street gangs at the height of their power during the Drugs Trade and when they were literally financially backing rappers.

Franklin is battling a bunch of low level scrubs who he can take down in a few rounds.

The Vagos and Ballas were far more tougher to take out in SA than in V.

Los Santos in SA was legit comfy despite being home to gangs and egomaniac rappers.

>80s Era New York
this

Modern New York is boring because it's full of corporations and coastal liberals.

>Michael is the absolutely most cucked character in videogame history,
You are forgetting Speed from GTA3 and Niko's cousing, Bowling, also from a GTA game.

bisexuality

It's implied that Vlad was blackmailing Mallory into sleeping with him by using Roman's gambling debts.

I used both

>No character can be described as the 'fun one'
That would be Lamar

Youd cry too if your limit free credit card died. His family are parasitic scum with no redeeming qualities.
>rescue son
>he tries to kill you
>demands a new car
>rescue daughter
>she puts a hit out on you
>""""rescue"""" wife
>she steals your money and fucks the instructor and takes custody of your shit kids

nnigga~

you'll understand when you're older

Attached: Grand Theft Auto V 8_8_2019 10_06_02 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 2.6M)

>Basedboy Wojak (143).png
hmm

post your online dudes

>Implying

Attached: download (2).jpg (163x270, 6K)

:^)

Attached: 229BE85D-17F7-4225-94AA-CCBB0604D5AE.png (452x523, 4K)

This game was literally my car when I didn't have a car. I'd smoke weed and drive around as Franklin. The story is shit and Trevor and Michael are both dickless pussies

Second best after Cole Phelps

thats offensive. im a trans-raccoon blimp pilot.

fpbp

Phelps in underrated, he's hardly even a Rockstar character given how little the Housers had to do with him but he's was easily the brands best non-psychopathic lead up to Auther.
Even if like Auther, his games ending sucks.

Just use one of the other characters to bully him in free roam.

Saints Row 4 is pretty good user.

He cheated on her first, pay attention.

lol full cuck