Should I play classic Wow if I never played Wow before?

Should I play classic Wow if I never played Wow before?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 892K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18447600
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/announcing-rp-pvp-in-wow-classic/244709
avoidstreamers.com/
us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stream-sniping-in-classic/158720/82
us.battle.net/support/en/article/10184
youtu.be/MatqGjRB3as
youtube.com/watch?v=VhhvWeXHjP0
clips.twitch.tv/SpoopyProudCurryPeteZaroll
youtube.com/watch?v=eWAdB8IEb_o
classic.wowhead.com/dressing-room#sVzm0zJ89cMkso9V8oDg808oDe87coDx87cV5V808oDB808oDE808oDl808oDt808oDv808oPR808oWh87c
liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/dkeserver.se/stuff/angwe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Should I play classic Wow
Just play Everquest 1 instead, you'll get more money for your buck and you won't be playing a game that ripped off everquest

not really interested in gay boomer shit but thanks

Attached: file.png (512x512, 347K)

don't touch modern mmo

why

Attached: file.png (715x675, 387K)

because they are all mediocre to bad
also stop posting e-celebs

No trust me, people are just looking at it with nostalgia goggles right now.

>modern
mmo games were always bad, you just didn't know any better when you were younger

yes and it didn't improve much

You should unironically kill yourself.

Attached: invite asmon.webm (429x155, 2.72M)

Problems with modern MMOs:
>Everything being instanced
>"Quality of life" being able to teleport everywhere on the map and instantly to dungeons and automated dungeon grouping
>Everything being sexualized for gamers
>Nothing can be rare, unique or exclusive anymore or people throw a fit
>More content is soloable than ever and rarely encourages grouping outside of endgame instances
>On rails questing like its a single player RPG
>Nothing can be secret or hidden because dataminers and discords
>Cash shops being jammed into everything even already P2P games
>Games are now all about the destination and not the journey

Lets talk about mmos before they went to shit and began catering to people with sub 80 iqs.

Attached: file.png (640x480, 726K)

how many of these apply to "classic" wow?

Yes but don't play on a server with a streamer. It will ruin the experience. Everyone on a streaming server exists solely to please the streamer and give them free items/gold/manipulate the economy in hopes of getting onto their stream for 5 seconds.

Find a low population server from Bumfuck Nowhere and enjoy the experience at your own pace.

> wow

Attached: file.png (600x600, 580K)

Don't play modern MMOs, especially WoW for that matter.

Everything.

Honestly part of the enjoyment of old mmos was looking up to high level characters when you were low level and being like damn maybe someday. Being handed a max level character is basically saying our game sucks, and the main gimmick that used to draw people in is now something we skip

Non-instanced pve is garbage and turns into nothing but camping and waking up at 3 in the morning because something just respawned.

>vanilla wow instantly teleported you to dungeons and had no rare items
Why even make up shit like this?

INV TO ASGOY LAYER PLS

Attached: 1558790685493.jpg (153x250, 4K)

WoW was never good.

everquest fags are eternally seething that their shit game failed because of wow
yes people want a an older style mmo but they don't want to spent 6 months levelling and be punished for dying they want a game at the end of the day not a fucking digital job
vanilla wow struck the perfect middle ground between old school and new which is why it was so successful and no game that came after it had that level of success
keep seething

If your IQ is above 100 definitely not.

why are americans so fucking ugly

truth

Attached: 1564487546119.gif (384x162, 1.24M)

No. If you've never played WoW, half of the reason to play classic is missing for you. If you want to play an old style MMO there are better ones that still exist.

Why does this guy look like a skeleton in human form?

When both your job and hobby is sitting at a computer not moving you dont get any exercise

Attached: DeVNwv6WAAESHET.jpg (555x1200, 61K)

powerfully old gif

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO PLAY WOW YOU STUPID FUCK?

Christ, the underagism of this thread is unparallel.

no that's everquest

warlock or rogue Yea Forums
pvp or rp-pvp
halp

undead, male, shadow priest, pvp

Alliance rogue, horde lock

No. You don't even have the "muh community" excuse, 15 years of internet culture won't be erased because of an old version of WoW is releasing. Thinking the community will be the same is retarded.

Rogue, RPPVP

This is the the only thing I like from preists though
I mean devouring plague is pretty cool to I guess

Attached: mc.jpg (302x161, 24K)

>you cant even run classic wow and retail at the same time

fuck my life bros

Attached: 1563312538019.jpg (404x594, 41K)

>Sit on the boat that goes from Booty Bay to Ratchet
>Pretend to act friendly to alliance
>MC them and run them overboard before the loading screen

I can't wait

Attached: 1531933224089.png (295x200, 6K)

Ever since they consolidated everything to a battle.net account with either WotLK or SC2 you havent been able to

Wow really? MMO's took a hit since I was active.
But I'm sure if they tried they could get around data-miners.

Do you like Warcraft's setting? Do you like MMO's? If either, considering trying it out.

>implying a big portion of the people playing Classic won't be people who never got to experience the original

RP-PvP or gtfo

Actually, normal people look at high level dude and think "WOW WHAT NO-LIFE LOSER VIRGIN NERD".

That's why i could never go beyond lvl 20 in ANY MMORPG...it feels like a job, an exhausting chore.

Attached: 1232.jpg (672x672, 128K)

who is this qt?

This.
MMOs have barely fucking changed.
Classic is the same braindead treadmill for meaningless gear retail is.

But hey, it's 99% more empty and braindead and takes twice as long to level. Wow, can't wait to play.

I cant stand this board. You're all a bunch of faggots that cant let anyone one have fun

>stop disliking what I like!!!
hope you have fun pressing two buttons for 100+ hours watching an ugly gnoll's health bar slowly drain so you can look at some numbers on your character window and tell yourself you're having fun.
Totally just like old days!

strawpoll.me/18447600

lets settle this. what does Yea Forums REALLY think will happen with classic wow and streamfags?

Attached: nophone.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

>not really interested in gay boomer shit
>Should I play classic Wow?
inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded

Same thing happens with literally every game nowadays.
Flavour of the month, then a slow death as streamers and youtube celebrities move on to the next flavour of the month.

>/1 is literally filled with twitch emotes

Play on an RP server and you wont ever see that garbage, it'll be beautiful

Attached: 1541464523907.jpg (320x320, 22K)

>classic wow is going to be full of streamers, zoomers, and trannies

We can't go back it's too late everything is ruined.

>actually thinking you will be able to go back
Haven't you learned? Some of us at least did with RS

Ahh... server 3... shard 9... asmon layer... home.

Asmonlayer invite PLS

Attached: layering, not sharding.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

>be me when WoW was fairly new
>try free trial
>play 10 hours
>it's less fun than Diablo
>they want me to pay monthly for it
>uninstall

Ur mom, some otaku added her to his gilf hentai manga

It was less fun than Ragnarok Online, Dark Age of Camelot, and EverQuest. WoWfags were plebs even when it released.

Would the people who unironically not want layering in the game rather have the game servers crash repeatedly during launch week or what?

Just have more servers at launch than just 8 per region or whatever tiny number they're going with and when they start to die down a month or two after the initial hype merge some of them together.

That's because you fell for the OSRS meme. RS3 is unironically good. The game wasn't designed with the P2W in mind, so it's not like you ever feel like you have to. And every quest you do gives you 2 keys to use on it.

If the new combat annoys you, then Revolution Mode was made for you. It presses the buttons for you, specifically it pressed the leftmost button on your bar that is available for use. All you have to do is look up optimal hotbar loadouts for it and you're done. If anything, EoC adds meaningful quest rewards by letting you go out and earn new combat skills.

you should never start

Plague is shit and mana intensive, you will do more dps spamming mind flay then including plague in your rotation

Merging servers would cause more rage than layering, and would be Blizzard admitting that the servers population fizzled after a month.

Really hope you are not from Europe because you fucks are ugly as sin.

When the guy said we think we do, but we don't want classic wow, was he thinking about Asmongold the whole time? Did he know how he would kill the hype?

Attached: BnUUh5KE.jpg (512x512, 29K)

and how do you plan on fucking people out of their names when servers merge?
thoughts?

no one should ever play any subscription-financed game.

No. He knew exactly what he was talking about. 99% of the players that are hyped for classic WoW will quit in 2-3 weeks, at level 30.

>Merging servers would cause more rage than layering
I highly doubt that.

Why the fuck do children like streamers so much anyway?

>RP-PvP realm is going to be overpopulated because of all the hype

FUCK OFF SOMEWHERE ELSE FAGGOTS

Attached: 1376970647221.png (543x417, 515K)

Lack of skill, lack of independent monetary decisions. They either can't get Mom and Dad to pay for a WoW sub, or they don't have the skill to play FPS and the like. They're living vicariously through others. It's not a new phenomenon.

Terrible single mothers put their mutt zoomers in front of twitch tv to babysit them while they get fucked by Tyrone in the other room.

I cant tell if Streamers are worse than diehard classicfags
Diehard classicfags are the ones that act like Classic is the 2nd coming of christ and that every other MMO will die the second it comes out and everyone will play it forever.

>RP-PvP realm is going to be in EU
>it's going to be the only RP-PvP
fuck me man

Attached: 1564988105822.jpg (982x717, 37K)

There's one for NA and China as well

They should add a Kobold elite in honor of Asmongold

wait for real? source?
that's fucking based

There WILL be streamers on your server because its the only RP-PVP.

They WILL be followed by hordes (no pun intended) of zoomers

You WILL get ganked if you're anywhere in their path

Attached: 1564704527113.png (1320x900, 547K)

>based

I mean it's pretty obvious they wouldn't make any realm type exclusive to just one region, isn't it? But it's on the Classic forums, there's stickied posts.

>don't worry bros, layering is only there to increase server stability and not have queues

THERE IS STILL SERVER INSTABILITY AND FUCKING QUEUES

FUCK

YOU

NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGERS

Meanwhile there are primordial necklords on luelinks planning to relentlessly grief every popular streamer until they quit. Yea Forums is so unbased it's hilarious

being this new to the mmo genre shouldn't give you rights to have opinions on game design

it's literally there so you don't get 500+ people farming the same boars in the starting area you retarded sperg

it really wasn't that obvious

Attached: Capture.jpg (1000x260, 45K)

>Won't be able to play that much because obligations during the first couple of months
>Will focus on a slow progression, getting my professions up
>Get mining, fishing, engineering, cooking up as I slowly level up
>Make some really good money while at it
I will be behind everyone else, but I think this is the only way I can enjoy the game for now.

Attached: 1501561646946.jpg (1920x960, 112K)

>that feel when I will never play classic because I don't want to taint my memories of vanilla with zoomers and streamers

It would be if you looked at the url and realized you're on the EU forums. Here's the NA announcement, friend.

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/announcing-rp-pvp-in-wow-classic/244709

Attached: Capture.jpg (968x433, 60K)

EoC killed RS3, the combat aspect is awful, and revolution doesn't fix it. Also, everything is too damn easy in the game.

Scream and cry all you want. Asmon is literally more powerful than the activision marketing department. He owns Blizzard at this point with 100k viewer streamas.

Get fucked.

what am I seeing
what is asmon?

this is honestly what I always thought will happen. the retards of Yea Forums don't realize that the closed beta was full of current BFA subbed nu-wow zoomers. once EVERYONE is able to play the game the true neckbeards will rise and purge the streamer filth from the servers. Yea Forums does not know the strength of the weaponized autism that will be aimed specifically at asmongold and the other twitch streamers.

Attached: chucknorris.png (1258x960, 564K)

>some like him who ways 40kg has this
We truly live in a society.

Attached: pinksparkles.jpg (320x180, 16K)

lear to Englis, retard

I can’t wait to witness all the seething a month after Classic releases when people realize that 95% of what made it good was a combination of nostalgia, no wowhead or pervasive theorycrafting, and no competition at the time it was popular. Classic is literally retail WoW with even less gear, customization, and a larger grind. I say this as someone who looks back fondly on my time with Classic...but that’s where it’ll remain; in the past.

Revolution solves almost all arguments against EoC. They all boil down to "I don't want to learn something new". Well, with revolution you don't have to.
>Everything is too easy
No more so than OSRS. RS3's prayers don't give you complete damage immunity. The only complexity in OSRS is dealing with the UI to use items + prayer swap.

I've seen him talking a bit about Blizz and the game, and he's fine in terms of opinions, but I gotta say, I'm baffled at how popular he is. He's so boring. I can't believe he got to where he is being that standard.

Attached: 1383615507419.png (400x400, 9K)

You'd think it was a worldboss. But, no, it's just a streamer. That's all desperate cock suckers trying to be in the same world instance (layer) as their favorite streamer.

>tempted to roll on a rp-pvp server but since theres only one per region I'm pretty sure it'll be packed

I'll still be able to judge the horde as a CHADadin

Attached: paladin.png (1920x1080, 820K)

>But, no, it's just a streamer.
Goddammit
I wish I didn't know but thanks lad

>no wowhead or pervasive theorycrafting, and no competition at the time it was popular.
I can't remember the name of it, but there was a WoWHead alternative at the time. And pervasive "meta" driven theory crafting was most certainly a thing. In regards to competition, it had plenty. Dark Age of Camelot, Ragnarok Online, Runescape, GuildWars, Everquest... there were plenty of alternatives. It was the most casual of its competitors, which is why it pulled ahead.
You are right about at least 95% of the playerbase realising it was all nostalgia though. Vanilla WoW was a boring chore, the vast majority of the playerbase will quit in the 30~40s. And that's being generous.

>everything being sexualized
I wish, most games actually have a few bikinis on release, and then stop adding any sort of skin revealing outfit to prevent sjw backlash.

Asmon's opinions on the game are pretty good, its his community that's a rancid pile of dog feces.

You've just described SWTOR really accurately, but I think most people play it for the space wizards and star wars branding rather than for being a good game

Attached: Wind (with XP Saturation and Contrast).jpg (1920x1200, 988K)

How do we remove this asmoncancer from youtube?

Every single one.

There's going to be like 8 servers, and there's 30+ streamer celebrities with at least 1k viewers that are going to be playing classic wow... and since WoW classic will be on the top of the list on Twitch a bunch of more new streamers are going to make the count snowball expecting to get residues when the big streamers logoff.

It's gonna unavoidable, and the backlash from streamers quiting is going to hurt the servers even more, fucking imbalance, economy ruined, hyper long bg queues for those with overpopulation on their faction. There's notwhere to run, nowhere to hide.

I played FF14 last week and thought it was boring. I played Classic WoW a few hours ago thanks to a co-worker wanting me to play with him and I loved it. Not sure how a 15 year old game is better than that boring FF14 crap.

>There's notwhere to run, nowhere to hide.
There is. It's called 30~60 days after launch.

I'm going bear druid and no one can stop me

t. fucking normalfag. I bet you're one of those fags that thinks sekiro is hard.

It's not too late to start up Shadowbringers.

You’re thinking of Thotbot. It was Wowhead adjacent, but much less efficient and didn’t have post after post of data mining spoilers and whatnot. Classic did technically have “competition”, but they were all fairly garbage in comparison. Classic WoW was great at the time, but man it’s aged like milk.

I can't believe I typed that, unironically. I'm not even ESL. Time to kms.

As much as retards like to pretend that vanilla didn't have theorycrafting or min maxxing, it most certainly did. Even back then you wouldn't be taken anywhere as a bear druid.

Based
That fkn wanabe smartass nerd got shrekked
I bet he feels really stupid right now

With the stupid melee leeway rogues are going to be OP as fuck in this version, human rogues specially with proper gear, hell a human rogue with r14 swords it's going to be unstoppable.

Lock is kinda shit until phase 3 desu. and not really OP until phase 5. I guess going SL orc lock is gonna be a lot of fun even with meh gear, but you won't be breaking any records.

it's not new, it's boring, it took away any variety in the combat, all 3 combat styles are the same, all the mechanics such as twohanding and shields are streamlined, etc

Yeah, because this seems like a normal response to a question about video games.

Vanilla WoW is timeless. Modern private servers is the proof.

>s is

all you people thinking of going druid for 'epic pvp jack of all trades' fun - go shaman instead. You'll get what i mean when a shaman runs you down and purges all your heals while doing massive amounts of random damage to you.

have names merged from the start

No.
You shouldn't play Classic WoW.
No one should play Classic WoW.

this
just go play p99, its better in literally every aspect than a game that killed mmo's

stfu Zack

Unironically yes.

don't start to play a mmo, find a better game to play. i played wow a little bit just wish i did some raiding.

Stop worrying about streamers so much and have some fun with your friends. Also, consider not watching strangers play videogames for money, it seems to make people very obsessive and weird. There was a time when this shit didn't exist and people were happier for it. Tune out m8

Don't play WoW.

I can see you´ve been there aswell.

>Stop worrying about streamers
Not him, but streamers will cause whole servers to crash with their groomed armies of zoomers

Serious question, how much challenge does he get from a game where his fan base just carries him through all the content while dishing out shitloads of gold per day for the chance to have their usernames mentioned on his streams?

Attached: asmongold-profile_image-f7ddcbd0332f5d28-300x300.png (300x300, 117K)

>underagism
>caps lock

he does it for money. he makes millions every year playing that game. its not about enjoyment. its about money.

Why doesn't he play something different? His zoomer legions will still follow him even when he plays single player shit that actually challenges him like Dark Souls.

How is classic not Boomer shit?

This is the way the game is meant to be played for maximum fun

It's boomer shit but it's not gay boomer shit

Is avatarfagging against the rules?

Do you have this image in any sizes larger than postage stamp?

Racials skills aside, WHICH RACE FOR ALLIANCE PRIEST?

can we have a proper thread without this ugly cunt, thanks

It's the gayest boomer shit.

you're the gayest boomer shit

>guaranteed no streamer, or at least no streamer that will cause damage
>every aspect of the game world and immersion available
>npc-acting players that will make otherwise empty cities and villages seem alive
Who /RPPVP/?

Attached: vinland_saga_157_5.jpg (800x1149, 283K)

>1 week of inconvenience instead of the game being permanently ruined
tough choice

I'm still thinking about it but it's hard to think of any downsides
Might be some fucking weird people on it

Faction imbalance maybe?
I feel like RPPvP is gonna be super alliance heavy

I see it as the one hub for anyone who wants both RP and PVP. It should have been the same way on retail. Instead we now have like 5 dead RPPVP realms, 5 dead RP realms, and 1 RP realm where everyone else gathers. It's awful.

What are the good tanking classes and healer on classic wow? I'd rather dps but I can't stand queues.

LOL

Classic =/= Vanilla

Enjoy your nu-wow.

Can't wait for the "what went wrong?" threads

Noone has said that it is. Outta here, seething FFXIV tranny. Your days are over ;)

No, but its what we wanted.

I maxed every class on classic to 60 since I was a neet, didn't raid with all of them, but I have to say Shaman was the least satisfying of them all in end game. I guess elemental can be fun with super good gear but might as well be a godly mage and do the same but better instead, and le funny windfury procs with a 2h can be hilarious, but in any real pvp they felt completely garbage, no hard cc, kiteable as fuck, wolf form is garbage compared to travel form, no inmunities like paladin, your totem buffs die in one fucking hit and you need to recast them all the time, no salvation for easy dungeons, talents feel half assed, your only redeeming qualities are chain heal, ankh and armor looking suave as fuck.

Druid is a capable tank for like 80% of the content if you're geared and farm those pummelers, has stealth which can be super useful for speedruns, has combat rez, teleport moonglade is usually more useful than recall, they can reach 15k fucking health fully buffed, can cast rejuv while moving, has sprint, waterform is unique while you can get waterwalk with just a potion, faerie fire is the strongest armor debuff cast in vanilla, they can remove curse which depending on the situation is more impactful than purge, like having curse of tongues on a shaman leaves you throwing shocks every 6 seconds and crying. Cat is kinda bad in dps, but if you're super tryhard and enjoy micro intensive rotations and getting carpal tunnel they can be up there with the heavy hitters in progression. And there's no contest when it comes to flag carrier, druid is just SSS numero 1. I'm not playing druid because I don't like their armor progression, but I rather play druid than shaman anyday.

>Zack used to be our guy
>Becomes a streamer
>Fake overreacting to everything, stupid faces, retarded fanbase

Zack, you nigger, you should have never stopped making videos.
Still happy that one of us is making bank playing shitty games tho.

Why do you care what games he plays?

Attached: stream.jpg (462x768, 162K)

Just play runescape.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

checked

Attached: mr_rogers_trips.png (500x419, 281K)

Seek help

Why yes my girlfriend does publicly dress like a slut, how did you know?

Attached: asmongold layer 1.jpg (487x948, 53K)

(2006-today) It really just hit me. All those years I wasted away on Yea Forums and World of Warcraft, with nothing to show for it. No real friends. Just memories of wasting my life away with other internet users, never actually seeing each other. Just a hard drive full of old topics we used to talk about. At end of the day I have nothing of any value. Just empty memories. No real connections made. What a waste, time to leave here and go make some real friends.

spot on user, good analysis

>publicly
shes in her own bedroom, you retard
thats the height of a private place

Home

Attached: 877nzdqh1af31.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

idk bro i think like just one of the ATVI marketing dudes could kick his ass pretty handily i mean have you seen his legs lmao

INVITED TO ASMONGOLD LAYER 3 PLEASE

Attached: 421311445.jpg (1159x665, 91K)

Runescape pre-2012

yeah that sums up classic threads on Yea Forums pretty well

not him, but it kinda becomes public if you do it with the intent to post it on the internet to millions of people
>inb4 she dressed up in lingerie for herself

As long as you avoid the inevitable streamer server Classic will be fine.
>All the streamers flock to one server so they can all play together
>Slowly they get bored and stop playing
>Their crew of dick fluffers stop playing because their favorite streamer isn't playing anymore
>Server dies

pretty much
it's actually great that there's going to be a zoomie containment server

Should I play on a server that has a streamer I hate just so I have the chance to kill them

that depends, are you autistic?

this is what all the actually cool kids do

very, but in a low functioning way

holy fuck

avoidstreamers.com
>avoidstreamers.com
avoidstreamers.com
>avoidstreamers.com
avoidstreamers.com
>avoidstreamers.com
avoidstreamers.com
>avoidstreamers.com
avoidstreamers.com
>avoidstreamers.com
avoidstreamers.com
>avoidstreamers.com
avoidstreamers.com
>avoidstreamers.com

do your due diligence before starting anons

RP-PVP is the real deal, loved that shit, RPing a gay druid

Why is it every time this image is posted in these threads, it gets smaller? Why do people keep saving thumbnails?

When you are on your death bed all you will have is your memories. Cherish them.

>instead of the game being permanently ruined

...it's only for phase 1

Attached: 1555391514432.jpg (1024x1004, 305K)

It's way too late for that shit faggot, if anything this place has trained your brain to never be able to focus again

I really hope this gets updated day 1, I don't wanna fuck around picking

rent free

>it's only for the peak of the game

>reserve name on server that has least streamers publicly saying they will join it
>they psych everyone out and roll on different server
>that you rolled on
>other server has all your character names taken

well yeah we zoomers love wow

I hate this so much
Maybe I just go RP PvP for safety

Attached: 142915331237.jpg (587x587, 47K)

Im conflicted on that
on one hand it seems like a much safer bet
on the other hand Im not sure how far blizzard is going to enforce the "RP" side of it
I remember my friend getting a force name change several times because he didnt have larp names for his characters

if you have the time, yes

I just know one of this fucks is going to pick the RPPvP and it will be dead in the fucking cradle.

Guild wars 2 does none of these (except for a few of these) it's truly the wowkiller

>normalfag
oh so now because you're "HARDCORE video gamer" you think you're better than "normies", and that you're not a failure in life?

ha! fascinating.

nah, all of the streamers that are large enough to have any influence are going to play on the same server
rppvp is the safe bet

Attached: 1541187286300.png (500x500, 44K)

EQ didn't fail because wow, EQ effectively shot itself with an elephant gun and blew off half its body when they released the trainwreck of an expac called Luclin. SoE pushed them to compete with other "modern MMOs" and it caused a massive hemorrhage it never recovered from.

>oh we didn't shoot ourselves enough lets also release planes of powercreep
>oh fuck why are we bleeding so hard, I know lets release instanced shit
>oh shit oh fuck why is the game dying its okay we have EQ2.. oh shit oh fuck abandon ship

>everyone actually playing classic discussing how to avoid streamer servers
>bfa/xiv players can't help themselves to posting INV ASMON LAYER every thread
I hate this timeline

you should kill yourself too

>guys Im gonna go play classic wow!

Kids are fucking dumb.

So all the streamers are going to the TBD server? Guess I'll avoid that one then, thanks.

>rolling Horde on server with supposedly no streamers
>one streamer does roll same server
>its Asmongold
of all the possible outcomes, this one could very well be the worst.

Attached: 1562625184470.jpg (1205x721, 290K)

why are classic threads so slow today?

they're slow every day because most people are smart enough to not discuss classic on Yea Forums with autistic kids screeching about asmon in their ear

I'm playing the game

Played the stress test today, best time I’ve had on a video game in quiet awhile. The game is just so comfy man, and it’s been so long since I’ve played the original Azeroth because cata fucked it all up that I still get that sense of exploration. Can’t wait for official release.

that cuck asmongold, other e-celeb streamer faggots and actiblizzard ruined wow classic before it even launched

the duality of man

Attached: heavy combos.webm (1280x720, 268K)

He looks like he has irish ancestry

Only the true brainiacs will roll rppvp, no streamers and comfy people who actually want to chat and have a good time. Can’t wait play my orc hunter and go alliance hunting in SV, going to be kino.

>giving money to nu-blizz
Yeah I'll pass on that one

Dont worry senpai I got you

avoidstreamers.com/

c u m brain retards

Have you donated to Asmongod today?

As a dwarf rolling huntard, are there any pets recommendations? or is everything pretty much the same at that point?
Boars look like a good option to start with, but I really do not know shit about it.

Boars are a chad pet, cats are often seen as the best pets though. Especially with that stupid one that has a 1.0 attack speed. Always forget its name. I like boars because they have charge and can eat anything.

Broken tooth I think? I see it mentioned a lot.
Yeah boars seem nice, I do like the fact they have a charge, but i guess that once your pets get a movement speed buff they can pretty much do the same than a boar, but with more damage.
But I do plan on getting a boar, they seem cool to have as a first pet.

Jew

Then why are you interested in WoW, its a nearly 20 year old shitty game. It was shitty during the vanilla days, and its shitty now.

That's why you combine it with inner focus.

Why yes I did shit on titty streamers for years but changed my tune when one gave me the time of day

Based falseflagging zoomer

You'll know more about the game than most of the people who'll be playing it, then.

Yeah fucking broken tooth, that’s the one. Well the charge stuns as well which is probably pretty decent for pvp. Not as good as the 1.0 attack speed which caused insane spell pushback. I’ll probably get it just because I know I’ll have to but I definitely plan on having boar, probably have a bear or gorilla too. Fuck hunters are the best class, enjoy playing bro.

Nice trips.
And thanks man, I won't have that much time because of college, so I will have to level up and progress really slowly, but I'm planning on doing as much side content/professions as possible.

someone please make a non-asmon wow thread so we can talk about thr game without people shitting it up who only want to talk about streamers and falseflag

undead rogue here, i'm not edgy though i'm gonna scare you by stealthing near you, maybe give you a sap haha, maybe i help you kill yoir mob haha

Thanks for the help bro, s-see you later gotta buy water haha

/wave

I played classic for the first time during the stress test last night and i had way more fun than i thought i would.

The world feels so alive and leveling is actually fun.

Attached: 1561879607273.jpg (396x385, 27K)

last stress test i walked from mulgore to ogrimmar and it was VERY comfy

So fucking get a group started to murder their ass and camp them. For every streamer follower there will be at least 3 that are fed up with them. You're just beta as fuck and scared to interact with people.

Yes, don't listen to Yea Forums shitposters

>Why doesn't he play something different?
He has stated several times that the only game he likes is WoW

Get back in line and heal like the good little slut you are.

does it really look interesting to you? ignore the fact that streamers will play it, why the fuck would you play something just to orbit them?

Thotbot had just as much info as wowhead.

Have you not played MMOs post streamer culture? That's a bannable offense unironically. There's 0 reason they'd let you get away with harassment when the one harassed generates their game immense population and interest.

Today on an episode of random user fixes issue that multi-million company can't get right.

He can't.
His fanbase is there for him and WoW, nothing more.
He is literally obliged to play WoW every day or else he will lose it all.
There's several streamers in the same position, and as soon as they try playing something else, their fanbase goes fucking crazy and threat him with cancelling their subs.

If you never played WoW before, now probably isn't the time to start.

The nigga lives with his parents. He doesn't make millions.

I really want to play prot warrior but I feel like 50% of people will play warrior.

Should I just go warlock?

Yeah he lives with his half blind 70 year mom and takes care of her lmao.
Dude's fucking loaded

>50% of people will play warrior
And at least 80% of them will drop it before lvl 30.
Play whatever the fuck you want.

AND MY AXE
Pvp happens bruh, Blizz has an explicit policy that pvp matters are solved by pvp. Deal with it.

It literally happens in WoW post-streamer culture. It's not an argument. If you maliciously PvP and ruin a stream you'll be banned.

If you had to play on a server with a streamer, which one would be the best/least impactfull one to pick?

I honestly wouldn't mind a playing on a server with Wowcrendor, that autists can't do to much damage.

I think they're all playing on the same server

I found no such evidence of this happening, quite the contrary actually. Pics or GTFO

prove it then moron

classic is for nostalgiafags
play current wow if you've never played wow before, more and better content, better gameplay

I think (and fucking hope) most of them will be playing on the same server.
The queues will be fucking dead on those, and I hope they do not decide to move out to different servers later down the road.

It would be funny if there was just "The Streamer Server" where every guild is just a bunch of orbiters around their spiritual liege chosen streamer. Like a bunch of noble houses dick wagging all over the game.

Fun to watch but wouldn't touch that server with a ten foot poll.

don't worry about what other people play, especially if you're looking at warrior

1- most people won't hit 60 on warrior
2- many warriors don't want to tank, and will only dps
3- tanks can form their own groups, for instances and even pug raids
4- there's always more dps than tanks (even considering 3dps for 1 tank, there's still more dps than you need) so you'll always be able to form a group as a tank, quickly
5-you don't need to tank in raids if you don't want, as the position of main tank in raid is quite coveted, many guilds will have a main tank picked from their little clique. of course if you want to be that main tank, you can join a guild early, make a name for yourself, and make it known that you want to tank in raids, you'll get your wish (after all, fights like garr in MC, and four horsemen in naxx, require more than 1 tank, horsemen needs 8 tanks apparently)
6- warrior is weaker solo questing, but this is the classic release, you won't be solo. even if you're not in a party there's going to be a lot of other players around you at all times, and when you go to do your whirlwind axe quest, there will be tons of other warriors doing the same thing, you'll have no trouble finding help out in the world.

warrior is special in that it's super popular but the game supports that fact, the game allows there to be more warriors than other classes, and it still works out fine.

yeah, no. are you just a small streamer trying to spread this meme so you won't get ganked mercilessly? streamers are going to be in hell if they roll in pvp servers, nobody is going to get banned

Classic cucks on suicide watch

us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/stream-sniping-in-classic/158720/82

For all the things blizz does wrong, and there's a lot, that's not one of them. Hell there's a blue post(For SC2 but they apply the same logic to WoW) somewhere stating that stream sniping is fine by them since if you're putting your info online in a stream it's fair play for anyone to use that info.

Blizz has stated numerous times that PVP is not harassing, even if you corpse camp for an eternity.

Who is this man and why does he have a cookie sandwich on his face?

>Vanilla used to have dedicated rogues that would kill newbies literally all day for months and would post their replies on their own websites
>Now suddenly it would be bannable to kill someone
lmao

Since Yea Forums is going to be shut down soon anyways, we should probably form a guild while we have the chance. I am calling it, RP-PVP server, the question is, horde or alliance? Name suggestions? Obviously we will be griefing streamers.

What happens to the dude when he realizes all he can do in life is play WoW to entertain a horde of brainless zoomers and that all his relationships are based on his streamer persona?

Cash isn't shit, he could blow that in a couple of months, but the realization that he's still the same guy with nothing going for him except caring for his disabled mother from before will still be there.

None of this stuff matters to me even the slightest bit. I'm just stoked that original wow is back and I get to play through this great game again.

>Yea Forums is going to be shut down soon
God fuck I hope

us.battle.net/support/en/article/10184
Even retail doesn't give a shit if you corpse camp people.

transpepega

Why is this literal-who eceleb cosplaying as Itagaki?

Quality post
Race, class and server type?

this is the stupidest thing ive ever heard

Attached: 1547636219030.jpg (279x312, 19K)

That's honestly a surprise to me considering how "user-friendly" retail tries to be.

>What happens to the dude when he realizes all he can do in life is play WoW to entertain a horde of brainless zoomers and that all his relationships are based on his streamer persona?

Well he's already said that all he's ever wanted to do with his life is play WoW. And as far as your worries to his money situation, he's said several times that he barely spends any money at all, so I'm sure he's fine.

and people like you are now the main demographic of modern "mmos". you should give some of them a try.

>That's honestly a surprise to me considering how "user-friendly" retail tries to be.
The problem is that they've literally put in a solution for this. Just spawn at the graveyard.

It's not surprising at all. Why pay some shmuck to deal with that shit when you can just go "Deal with it faggot it's PVP". Blizz is doing the right move for the wrong reasons, but it suits me.

Yes.

Only if your a NEET or are resistant to addictive.
The game is fun but everything takes a bit too long.
For example raiding can take up to 3-4 hours per run that is not on farm status and dungeons can take up to 1-2 hour if your not overleveled or overgeared.
There is always something to do something that is good or bad depending on your free time.

I was Undead Priest originally. This time I'm Gnome Warlock. Never played Alliance much beyond level 30 so looking forward to that. PvP. PvE servers remove the danger, and also the fun. IMO

>Oh I don’t doubt it’s going to be absolutely amazing as far as entertainment value. Any streamer who wants to generate views and watchtime know it’s going to be a win/win. A group of gankers show up, kill the streamer and his buddies, get camped, all the white knights of the faction hear the call to arms in world chat, everyone rushes down, stream snipers call in backup, and then you have a full scale, all-out-war with half the server in one zone kicking the snot out of each other. It’s going to be amazing.

Hold me bros, I am shaking

>Boomershit

>generally like healing and support
>torn between shaman and priest for months
>finally settle on troll priest
>remember what being a healer in vanilla was like
>can't do shit alone unless you shell out piles of gold every week for respecs
>even if you spec and gear for "DPS" you do fuck all damage and are generally useless

At least that was my experience with Paladin back in 2005, I'm sure it applies to other healers too though. Do I just say fuck it and roll a Warlock?

Streamers are literally going to be like WC3 heros. This is going to be epic.

>Nothing can be rare, unique or exclusive anymore or people throw a fit
uhh yeah, things should always be attainable otherwise whats the fucking point. Wow does this exclusive bullshit in 2019 and it's fucking horrible

definition of a butterface

What's the point in lying about something like this?

Just embrace your healslut role and suck that warriorchads dick.
You know you want to.

>warlock
It’s the zoomer version of huntards. If you’re concerned at all about class pop/raids you’d be better off being a mage (assuming horde)

If it wasn't for the fact I want to play Hunter, I'd probably just roll Paladin or Priest.
Just roll whatever the fuck you want to play, man, don't overthink it.
If you think you will have more fun as a warlock, then go for it.
If you want to heal and play support, well, play shaman, or priest, or paladin, or druid.

DONATE TO ASMONGOLD
DONATE TO ASMONGOLD
DONATE TO ASMONGOLD
DONATE TO ASMONGOLD
DONATE TO ASMONGOLD

dont bite the meme user, the game will be fun for 1 month at most, classic wow has some SEVERE lack of content
people enjoyed it at that time because you didnt have much choice besides everquest, it was different times for different players
today even I that played it would be bored to death after the first grind

the grind isn't the boring part. It's about what comes once naxx is cleared and everyone has OP gear so PvP is shit.

Play shaman. You can heal every single dungeon and raids (provided your guild isn't some hardcore progression guild) as elemental(30/0/21), missing out only on mana tide. You'll be able to dish out a lot of damage, but your mana is non-existant and you go OOM super fast unless you're using your healing gear.

do a perma death run of wow classic

he regularly hangs out with the friends he knew before he was a streamer, as he's never moved. that probably keeps him pretty grounded.

I played holy priest and never respecced. I PvP'd quite a bit with guildies. It was good.

I remember getting chased by a Warlock once while out gathering herbs. I was just ignoring him, grabbing the herbs and mounting up hoping he'd give up. Eventually I just decided to kill him, think he was pretty surprised to find I was an unstoppable healing machine and my smites just brought him to his knees. I was heavily geared by then and I guess he just had green/blues. He chose the wrong fight.

is this the dark knight shooter?

people should learn to let things go, sometimes the best answer is just to let go
wow classic is a mistake because everyone will notice it wasnt that fun, also i dont have an answer on "how to make mmo fun" but my bet would be having more mech for each class in the game
+ mech = + things to learn, and that for me is fun

asmon is legit malnourished due to his horrendously shit eating habits

you're a fucking moron

>that for me
Key word is for you. It's ok for you not like it, but not everyone has your shit tastes and opinions. No one gives a fuck about you user.

Are druids THAT bad?

nah they're pretty good healers

thanks for the insight, the game is still shit, have fun for your one month game user

Couldn't've summed it up better

Nobody cares what you think dumbass, I figured you would have gotten that by now, guess you're too stupid though.

No, you're getting meme'd by the min-maxers. Just don't expect to be a main tank/DPS if your guild wants to progress fast. Also Cat Durid is 4 fite!

Cry more bitch ass nigga

yeah i understand im a dumbass, at least im not gonna play a one month dead game on backend server user

its still shit user, have fun with all the e-celebs for your month and forget about the dead game

>still crying
lmao get a fucking life dude
waaaahhhhh

im not crying...just stated a fact, you are the one defending a dead zombified game, have fun with your dead game user

>STOP THINKING YOU'RE HAVING FUN YOU'RE NOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

> at least im not gonna play a one month dead game on backend server user

man, so if the game is still alive in october are you just going to kill yourself or what?

you will have fun user, for one month

nah you're literally crying over some random garbage that isn't even true
>.just stated a fact
lmao, how is this a fact exactly?
last time ill respond to your dumbass unless you post something actually intelligent in your next response

this guy looks like he smells like shit

>actually replying to bait

>wahh stop having fun without me guys, Im so lonely ;_;

whatever kiddo, enjoy posting bullshit in wow threads lmao fukn loser

>replying to the reply to the bait

what does that make you?

If you don't have a waterproof monitor and you're showering instead of getting xp you're too casual for classic.

>same exact shit every time you make this thread

get some new material mcconnell

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 7.18.06 PM.png (638x618, 376K)

well, after you get past naxx if you go that far you will understand that the game will be broken

probably not, im not someone that usually bites meme games
people will stop playing it after one month probably and some will keep saying they are playing when they arent, wow is dead

sure thing dude, have fun with your dead game

literally the true WoW launch experience.

are warriors any good/fun in pve? i know they're apparantly hard to level, but are they atleast a bit fun/engaging? i'd rather not be an auto-attack bot like paladin

Yeah warriors are pretty fun, especially once you get to level 40--60 range you get some dank abilities. Although if you're looking for something less auto attack focused id go with mage.

the classic "cast" said they will be all on the same server. How much you wanna bet they all get a VIP pass in front of the queues?

What the fuck does he even do? What percentage of his content is actually playing WoW? I got curious and looked through his channel and it's 90% reactions to youtube videos and one-sided criticisms with his chat.

Attached: 7696559.jpg (540x355, 43K)

he streams he doesn't make yt vids anymore, those are all leech channels

My recollections from leveling:

>you can easily die to a bad pull of 2+ mobs, even to an orange if you're unlucky
>don't level as fury, it's shit, go arms
>after getting a WW weapon things get easier, moreso after getting MS
>stock on bandages, pots
>don't be the "LF tank" type of warrior when leveling, slap on a shield and observe the groups forming around you

god damn world of warcraft has gotten really, really fucking gay

Attached: 1563489593201.jpg (634x423, 28K)

>don't level as fury
>missing out on the only reliable escape ability
ngmi right here

Is jesse cox going to play? I want to play on the same server opposite faction so I can kill him. I need to channel my autism and incel rage into something so I can be productive the other 90% of my time. I just hate that guy in particular and want to at least get to camp him once.

MMOs existed before Everquest forever made them into a carrot-on-a-stick calculator simulator, you know.
But yes, the MMO "brand" as it were is completely in the toilet and should be buried and only unearthed once everyone involved in creating or playing the EQ clones is dead.

you really think this man would play on anything but a PvE server?

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

Is lfg/lfr confirmed?

yes, priority Qs being in the asmon layer

*camp taurajo music begins to play*
holy fuck it is amazing. it got the graphical update it needed and it plays like butter. im completely sold

Attached: 1564694236612.jpg (456x492, 159K)

Imagine being a millionaire and still being okay with having rotting teeth, a malnourished body with the skin of a lepper and living in a room that looks like it smells of piss and vomit.

Asmon must legit have some serious mental issues, I feel bad for him.

The game is overhyped by everybody involved. It'll be popular for like a month than everybody will remember how slow it is and leave.

I know he played on Firetree on retail which is PvP.

You people keep saying this. It's already been debunked. Here's how it will go

>Initial launch
> Fuck tons of people rush
>Begins to taper off or has big drop
>Stabilizes
>slowly grows from that point on

It's fucking obvious that it's not going to sustain it's launch numbers from the beginning. Brainded nu-WoW players will fuck off after the first week or so. But most people realize what they're getting into, and most are going to stay. After the first initial drop it's just going to continue to grow.

Imagine spending every minute of your days thinking about a streamer

I love the naivete of peoples nostalgia over classic wow.
Thinking that just because activision dredged old game that you could have been playing for years in different private servers will bring back to good times.
Thinking that the game which already existed and data analysed will have new experience other than 2-5 months of FOTM until the reality of end game grind hits with PVP and PVE.
How long you think you will last in the endgame? I doubt half of the people can muster ability to care after hitting 60 to even return to do phase 3 BWL.
I have seen few people pining over how fun the ingame culture was ignoring that now over 10 years later the culture ingame will be the same shit you look even here today.

Honestly you are buying a necroed game by company that is now 85% activision and 15% of nu-blizzard. Its not 2004-2006 sweetiepies and reanimated husk of the game you once loved is not a time machine to bring you to the good times.

It's short for assmonger

Is 10 min of working really that important to you? Because that's what it takes to pay 1 month subscription.

Yeah, it's whether or not it will grow after the initial drop that will prove whether the game is actually good or whether it's held up by nostalgia.

Retail will be a graveyard for a few months while everyone is on Classic, should stabilize a bit later, but I firmly believe Classic will outmatch Retail (Between expacs) in popularity and playtime.

Well, it's good because it's closer to an online RPG than anything else on the market, all this streamlined bullshit has watered down the experience so much that this feels like a different game entirely.

Did you know, they actually wanted to make it, that when you die, you'd go to the Emerald Dream, and quest/zone there or return to your body etc? Crazy RPG shit.

that's a blatant lie,

the fuck is wrong with you?

Attached: 1112039288844.gif (500x374, 462K)

Kinda yeah.

giving up at something because it takes to long or is to hard is a massive character flaw.

Attached: 1477304043328.jpg (405x720, 62K)

Retail is currently on life support from pathetic whales and the casuals they show off to, coupled with a few people that actually play the harder content.
The whales being starved of attention might cause a few suicides

I am not interested in paying or playing because I already did the classic grind from zul'gurub and onwards up to WOTLK raiding and bailed out in Cata because it was not the same game I fell in love anymore only amplifying the change to the worst that started to appear during WOTLK.

I have 0 intrest and consider people delusional thinking that the game will last longer than a year or two under current company control.
Also paying sub you are supporting the retail shit so. Let me jus giggle here until 3-4 months from this they start to sell classic lvl60 boosts.

Also 10/10 retard for thinking that the issue was paying a fucking sub fee you worthless mongrel.

Stop shilling this beady eyed cuck numale

aaah it feels good to know I will be playing actuall WoW Classic on EU servers, while NA will be slaving for streamers ,be black listed on a streamer whim and overall be part of that bullshit drama.

why are random private servers capable of handling a launch with more people but blizzard cant?

This happens with every classic mmo server. The reason classic servers get made is because, for what ever reason, the game's current content is getting its ass kicked by the competition. Everquest's first classic server was put up in summer 2006, which not coincidentally was when world of warcraft as ascendant.

This. Feels like us EU chads are going to be playing the only pure, pristine Classic version.

Crashing isn't the reason they do layering, it's because when you don't have it you have hundreds of people all trying to kill quest mobs, hundreds of people jockeying for the handful of resource nodes in a zone, hundreds of people all trying to do the same thing at once.
Layering is supposed to split up these people into more smaller groups so that you don't have this issue nearly as badly.

Attached: 1551894252857.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

It’s a white man game for the white man after all.

kek

>ugly tier sets
Stopped right there

>layerying is supposed to remove the mmorpg aspect of a mmorpg
great work

>watched asmongold before he got big
>informative but still amusing videos
>watch a bit of him now
>generic sell-out streamwhore high on attention with game(s) as background noise
what went wrong?

Sounds gay.
Questing being bullshit during launch/patch days was a pretty big staple for most of WoW's lifetime

Appealing to the lowest common denominator (twitch, children and twitch children)

is a warlock's soulfire as dangerous as a mage's pyroblast? or does it hit like a wet noodle?

>gave up crazy robyn chick who had a meltdown over him on stream with a way better ass
jokes

>i only want to play what my favorite streamer plays!!!!
zoom zoom faggot

>rp-pvp server
>packed

it's an early sign of s*y contamination
streaming culture is a gateway to homosex, transsexualism and more

>Want to go back and play
>Just can't due to irl responsibilites
The worst feel

Attached: Don't lie best boy.png (900x438, 218K)

Similar situation here, just going to play it in smaller doses.

>casually lvl up, do dungeons,
>do 5 and maybe 10 mans at 60, do pvp

Doing full time no-life gaming sessions is just not for me anymore.

I don't tend to half ass things, so it's probably best not to dive in again for the third time
Maybe if i win the lottery and can afford to be poopsocking again

He has the attention span of a goldfish. He rage quit every single game he tried youtu.be/MatqGjRB3as

do you think that faggot shills are shilling for free ?

Attached: 5212.jpg (964x800, 89K)

The reason why there shilling is the same reason why so many fags are making "we are going home" threads about classic wow. They want confirmation that the game they've spent 10+ years playing like and addict wasn't a complete waste of their life and they're hoping that upon the release of Classic will "magically" bring WoW back to it's WoTLK population count. Meanwhile these drones that praise WoW like some preacher never once consider that there are better products then it but refuse to play it because playing it would be the same as admitting they've wasted 10+ years of their life. Thus a cycle of circle-jerking of worshiping Warcraft and bashing on all other products outside of Warcraft begins.

Attached: 14234785-6.jpg (718x718, 69K)

Fairly certain they won't just quit altogether.
They'll just play it a bit slower than initially thought.

I'm just looking forward to questing a few hours after work in something like Desolace or Tanaris.

Attached: 2117286.jpg (832x1024, 288K)

Why do you care what I care about?

just roll horde then

I think I'm gonna wait a couple of hours before choosing a server.
Hurts, but I want to avoid those two streamers everyone mentions.

Attached: if_you_only_knew2.jpg (955x1615, 170K)

>tfw 1440p 144hz IPS classic WoW
>With the game music on and looped

We comfy now.

Attached: 1564787724226.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>With the game music on and looped
youtube.com/watch?v=VhhvWeXHjP0

Attached: 41239476312.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Even in a stress test that mongoloid sperg plays with his own cunt name on show.. baka bros

tink tink
ahem
Ladies and gentleman, may you please...
INVITE ME TO ASMON LAYER INVITE PLEASE I NEED TO GO TO ASMON LAYER INV TO ASMON LAYER PLEASE INV TO ASMON PLEASE INVITE ME TO THE ASMON LAYER I LOVE YOU ASMON POGGERS INV TO ASMON LAYER

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 783K)

>OH NO NO NO

I forgot MC. It was fucking great spell. Never played priest but saw it being abused so often in STV.

how long until they release server names? someone said it would be today

Attached: 1565363532676.png (680x588, 286K)

It's going to be fun, it's back when great developers were concentrated under few studios - Blizzard being one of them.. it also happens that they spent huge shit loads of cash for this game in that same context... so obviously it's a good game, reviews, scores, memories, retarded amount back then of machinima and alternative media.. + still a big amount today.. talks for themselves.

>it wasn’t fun
Idk about you but I played the stress test yesterday and it was fun as fuck running around killing boars and shit. Shooting my basic ass bow and hoping some grey leather gear dropped so I could have some armor because stupid ass heirlooms don’t exist anymore and I actually have to run everywhere because stupid mechano hog with the driver for you doesn’t exist and I actually had to read the quest text because when you accept a quest a big blinking yellow light on your mini map doesn’t show up and go “ITS OVER HERE, QUICK COME KILL THE ENEMIES THAT ARE ALSO HIGHLIGHTED IN YELLOW!!!!! ISNT THIS FUN!!!!” Not to mention the fact that people were actually having to group up to kill hard quest mobs like zalazane and hogger because unless your a hunter he can’t be solo’d and even as a hunter it would be difficult. But I suppose all of this is to hard for you to understand, maybe you should go watch a hazelnutty stream, that’s probably more on your level.

show oce pls!

>battle.net client will show your RP autism to all of your friends
I unironically will stay out of RP servers for this reason alone.

Obviously we would be horde, I say we call the guild “cheese pizza 4 lyfe” and it’s going to have to be a rp-pvp server so we can role play as futa loving loli fags. Lok’tar ogar.

How autistic are rp servers?
Wandering if pretending to be o character 24/7 is enough to avoid twitch and streamer memes

Fun is subjective, retard. Wouldn't expect someone who makes a retarded statement like that to understand this, though.

> no rp-pvp
Rolling on whitemane obviously

This is the sad truth. People just hold classic WoW in such high regards because it was a new format for MMO's, it set the new standard.

I suggest you pay more attention to the list user

Attached: 1519663962168.jpg (518x564, 36K)

Oh, thanks

Should I play classic WoW if I absolutely despise interacting with other players in anything

Attached: 1565365580379.jpg (1200x1101, 301K)

play it to get out of your autistic retard comfort zone

I like Tauren starting zone and music a lot.
But Alliance has better looking cities

Sure. It's still babbys first MMO. You can reach max level without EVER speaking to another person.

These are shit names.

I'll be rolling on Thalnos since it's close to Thanos, and that's epic.

>Mankrik

theyre not even trying to hide it

Attached: 1497820530865.jpg (692x960, 121K)

what's the deal with the locked servers?

undead
male
priest

>None of the timezones are central

Attached: 1378365598144.jpg (895x690, 430K)

>Only 11 realms
So much for “Just don’t pick a realm with streamers, bro.”

Whats wrong with this? It was a stress test and everyone wanted to group together so they could run together through high level zones at level 1.

Are you seriously comdemming the spirit of Vanilla, which is to have fun with other people? Who the fuck cares if a skinny bald man with bad teeth leads the charge. As long as you're having fun, why does it matter so much to you? Maybe you should stick to retail since you want to be alone and hate seeing people have fun.

>this thread stays up but the tribes thread dies

Attached: mrs_bucket.jpg (400x400, 19K)

>priest
enjoy being near the bottom of the meters with resto druids, meanwhile shaman and paladin chads will dominate the meters per usual.

>don't level as fury, it's shit, go arms
Literally fucking retarded. You level as Fury so you can get heals and extra rage which makes leveling faster. Then once you can get Mortal Strike you switch over because MS just shits on everything. Then you switch to Prot if you want to raid.

I HATE HIS FACE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Classic is just nostalgia xd

Ffxiv seems to be more down your alley

>no central realms
haha get fucked flyovers

Attached: 1464979956275.gif (420x236, 880K)

Automated dungeon grouping is based though. The rest of that you're right about.

INV TO

clips.twitch.tv/SpoopyProudCurryPeteZaroll

I'm scared guys...

Attached: 1560965693335.jpg (640x640, 27K)

PVP, RP will die out in a week.
Play a rogue, much more fun than Warlock.

Play EU :^)

>Asmongold a millionaire
He's not even close. The dude is managing around 9k~ subs after his month break. He probably has 20-30k in the bank. What you don't realize is that streamers lose a lot to taxes, which is why they all move to Texas, which luckily Asmongold was born in. But at the same time that doesn't mean he's exempt from it.

Take for instance moonmoon, the dude has had 20k+ subs steadily for 3 years now and is still growing. He admitted to having a "mere" 500k~ in the bank as of late. He also stated he makes 110k~ a month but also pays over 65%~ of his income in taxes. Not only that, but twitch streamers do not get the full income from their subs. top streamers like summit, tim, and moonmoon for instance are premium partners and get 70% of their sub fees. Asmongold, because of his rapidly fluctuating sub numbers is not a premium member, and only gets 50-60%. Asmongold taking that month off almost destroyed his career and he is slowly building it back up. Imagine making lets say, $500k that year and not having any income for the next year and still having to pay high taxes.

Asmongold may look successful on the outside, but he fucked himself hard taking off a month when he was approaching 30k subs. He knows this, everyone knows this. If he can get back to the 20k sub range and maintain it for a year, then yea, you can call him rich. But he still won't be a millionaire.

>PLS FORSEN IVITE ME TO UR GUILD PLS YOU ARENT LIKE OTHER STREAMERS
yea okay, there is no difference between forsen and asmongold

Imagine getting the chance to experience WoW again right at the start and not taking it for some spurious reason

Attached: 1313086312727.png (480x480, 246K)

I will find you and I will kill you.

Attached: 1372796936583.jpg (97x44, 7K)

ASMON LAYER

Well it shouldn’t be hard considering he’s only on one of two coasts, so that narrows it down.

Blizzard knows vanilla wow had a lot of issues and it will not be very popular due to those issues. WoW classic is just a way for them to draw in some money from old school fags who remember playing back in the day.

If they really wanted a successful product, they would launch WoW classic but include many of the quality of life improvements (group finder, flying mounts, ect.) that were put into "modern" WoW.

he ragequit sekiro cause he couldnt summon and couldnt overlevel
lol

Imagine being this stupid.

>thinking this
>not know that layering being put in to avoid the situation of dozens of dead servers once the hype wears off

Every single one you are retarded.

>imagine

Attached: imagination-33267356.png (500x351, 73K)

That was the only time I ever watched him and the only time I’ve ever seen someone get filtered by the fucking Shinobi Hunter.

Imagine imagining other people imagine things. How pathetic can you be? Speak for yourself.

WHAT
A
GIGANTIC
FUCKING
FAGGOT

Attached: file.png (720x576, 581K)

>People acting like he's not just memeing here
Yikes.

imagine shilling for this psycho eyed faggot. kill yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=eWAdB8IEb_o
all streamers should be burned and shot

You mean the things that killed the game?

Welcome to modern gaming. Make sure to use your prime sub.

>Should I play classic Wow if I never played Wow before?

Attached: amonjak .png (1280x720, 105K)

Grinding fishing and herbalism was the most fun I had in vanilla WoW outside of ERPing with naughty night elves.

>"NOOOOOOOOOO STREAMERS WILL RUIN OUR 15 YEAR OLD GAME!!!!"
>"BASED ACTIVION MADE OUR HOME AND NOW ZOOMERS WILL RUIN IT!!!"
>"s-so what i-if blizzard changed t-things... IT WILL B-BE ZOOMERS FAULT IF IT DIES!!!"

mmmmmmmm yes daddy blizzard keep shitting in our mouths. OOOOOOO we love eating your shit blizzard!!!

Attached: 1547162848045.jpg (1643x1056, 303K)

layering is the only thing that's changed and it's going to removed by phase 2

t. thinks ditsoon children are "beautiful"

>layering is the only thing that's changed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

great argument user you sure showed me

>removed by phase 2
lmao wishful thinking

assmongoloid

>that pic
kafkesque

You're retarded why would i argue with a fucking retard???
All the changes are all over the place and a simple google search will show you all the shit they have changed in """CLASSIC""".
You are no argument and are trying to bait like a massive faggot or are blizzard shill.

That's the hard deadline for them removing it because that's when they introduce world bosses and they've said already that having phasing allowing more than 1 Kazzak or Azuregos would break the game. A lot of other things they could get away with through vague answers to questions, but they straight up confirmed it'd be gone by Phase 2 at the latest.

are you one of those people who reported things on the "not a bug" list they made

he's obviously 100% self aware, that rerolling bit is hilarious

Warrior is fucking awful to grind unless you have a pocket healer. Don't worry about other players, if you intend to grind it out Warriors will be sought after at level 60.

e-celeb posting should be a banable offence.

good thing I am europoor, only dumb americans can have streamers because they are dumb enough to eat their shit, this shit would not fly here

Attached: 1460094269701.png (1600x900, 2.16M)

>That's the hard deadline for them removing it
Holy fuck you people are retarded and will listen to blizzard no matter how many times they fuck you.
Great comeback retard. Fuck you blizzshill.

not him but i already have
why bother doing stuff like damage when the real men is going to do it for you

I wish I could go noshoes but my bros are forcing me to play Alliance.

Attached: 41374980312.jpg (850x1202, 116K)

Good job reading the rest of my post retard. That was one of the only things they actually have confirmed as part of the phase schedule so if they lie about it most people will quit. I know everyone likes to say Blizzard is incompetent and retarded (they are in a lot of cases), but not removing phasing for world bosses would literally kill the entire project.

>Alliance players.
Yikes.

whats wrong~~ ally full of submissive fags like me

Attached: 1551444409923.jpg (1366x706, 70K)

>still refuses to tell me what the changes are

>he's still a shill for activion
I hope Bobby personally beats you with a GH controller.

>469 posts for the poor mans mechagamezilla
Cringe, yikes, maybea little a uwu, but mosly uwu

>asking you to explain your arguments is shilling
you have autism

It takes less than 2 seconds to google the changes you will deny exist.
You're mentally retarded.

So if it's that easy then why can't you just tell me yourself?

> you will deny exist.
You're proving you can't read and are retarded.

No, what killed the game was releasing expansions which required a separate purchase in addition to your monthly subscription. I foolishly bought The Burning Crusade, after 2 months I realized the game will never improve from this horrible model and left.

I don't like sitting around for 2 hours trying to find a group for a 5 man instance, group finder is a good thing. Flying mounts are useful and expensive, having flying mounts available to level 60's would be a great treadmill for higher level players.

I don't think the game would break if some class abilities like Thistle Tea and Blinding poison, or the warlocks soul stone abilities, were tweaked to not require the reagents to use them. I also don't think it would be terrible if they allowed summoning to instances, as it wasn't originally allowed in vanilla.

>user asks for proof for some retarded claim another user made
>goes on a thread long deflecting tirade

Attached: 1520881114866.gif (374x400, 248K)

>Flying mounts are useful and expensive
and kill any sense of scale the game world might have
>I don't think the game would break if some class abilities like Thistle Tea and Blinding poison, or the warlocks soul stone abilities, were tweaked to not require the reagents to use them. I also don't think it would be terrible if they allowed summoning to instances, as it wasn't originally allowed in vanilla.
so lets just remove another RPG element from a MMORPG, see where that led Blizz

didn't some guy get famous for camping the alliance boat system 24/7 on some server? to the point where guides on forums where being made on how to avoid him

classic.wowhead.com/dressing-room#sVzm0zJ89cMkso9V8oDg808oDe87coDx87cV5V808oDB808oDE808oDl808oDt808oDv808oPR808oWh87c

hi this is me inv me to ur premade i'll defend the flag and maybe ninja cap mines

Here's a website documenting it.

liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/dkeserver.se/stuff/angwe/

Attached: f34.jpg (615x189, 52K)

Angwe was the guys name, orc rogue. There’s a website of all the salty messages he would get after he ganked retards for hours. It’s hilarious. He had a second account with an alliance character named angwespy I believe. Shit was funny as fuck.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>I choose to farm these things to make it easier to level the millionth alt character
>WTF WHY IS IT SO EASY
Fuck. Off.

Robin is crazy and stupid.

Sparkles is just a dumb insecure thot

He's a 6'2+ millionaire and he wins the prize of....

a plastic thot

I don't know if you people really find grinding warrior this difficult or are trying to disuade people from going warrior, as long as you upgrade your weapon and farm a fuckton of cloth for bandages you rerely need to sit to eat when grinding the appropiate mobs, and yes sometimes those mobs will need to be green just because you don't want to hit a contested spot where mages and hunters are grinding and raping everything. Overpower crits are stupid strong, and caster mobs can be interrupted making you kill a mob with barely any damage received. Even my retarded friend grinded his fist character as a Nelf warrior and didn't know about best spots or anything about the game, the only help he received was me buying his first mount. Also once you get recklessness you can down a bunch of mobs for more exp very quickly. But again, the only frustrating part for me as a warrior comes when there's ranged players in the area insta tagging shit before you and that's it, plus I don't think pure grinding will be needed with layering, if you bum rush easy quests and ignore the long ones that require going to different zones and avoid going back to town to learn unneccessary skills you can skip zones really fast.

Stop fucking posting this cu ck's face

>angwespy

Attached: 1487179878195.jpg (494x380, 30K)

you should've been there when it happened if you wanted the item so bad

Your next line is
>i was merely pretending

Attached: JosephJoestar.png (466x601, 491K)

So does ninja and tfue own epic games 50/50 then?

Sodapoppin already said he's not streaming vanilla because of corpse camping. Just camp asgoy more and it's all good.

>Fairbanks

Attached: angry goblin.png (386x249, 200K)