Sonic The Hedgehog thread

In that case you don't say 200cm you say 2m

Attached: efaa6287b6e16432a88946d250749c8b.png (800x1263, 550K)

Fuck off furfag

sonic adventure 1 and 2 are bad games

They are but I still enjoy them.

>hedgewhore
Autists need to live in their own planet. I don't want to live in a world where as soon as I see some balding overweight faggot wearing a Sonic shirt I immediately think of his degenerate fetishes and his pseud excuses for them. FUCK FURFAGS

Anyone else had 3&K as their favorite classic game but then had a sudden awakening and started liking 2 a lot more than 3&K?

i like a handful of the sonic levels and the chao garden was fun back when i was a kid and had free time to mess around in it. still bad games though.

I always liked 2 better because I prefer the less sprawling size of its levels.

Nice

Attached: download.png (256x197, 11K)

For me it's the freedom that 2 offers, i'll always have high praise for the production value of 3 but i couldn't help noticing that a lot of the "going fast" moments in 3 were set pieces, 2's stages other than Chemical Plant are generally a lot more open with plenty of room to freely switch between paths and minimal stop and go plataforming, the non set-pieces moment of 3 are notably slower unless you're Werster

I mean I agree but I still have tons of fun with them.

I think Yea Forums sometimes get so obsessed about being seen to have "good taste" that they get embarrassed admitting to liking anything unless it's totally accepted by the rest of society to have "objective" good design and sometimes will pick apart that to seem even more pseudo intellectual.

Sonic Adventure 2 is an absolutely dumb and shit game and I will argue this until my face is blue, but it's also a game with a lot of personality and fun moments despite its many flaws.

It's okay to like shit things if you can acknowledge their flaws.

Kill yourself you fucking furfaggot. Fucking deformed animal.

How's Chris Chan doing these days?

No thanks I’m not a faggot

If I recall they tried to go to the Sonichu dimension but I'm not sure how that turned out.

How has there not been a documentary about them anyway? Like a real professionally funded one in Netflix?

you don't have to tell me twice but in the stone age

>they
>them

Attached: 1511909408533.jpg (691x680, 124K)

those are Christine's preferred pronouns

wave the swallow, swallowing my cum

why are so many trans people ugly as all fuck

bro

being a dirty obese ponytailed fuck with an obnoxious head voice Ozark accent isn't something you can fix by switching your gender

take a shower, shave your goddamn face, hit the gym, stop eating junk food/candy/soda, and get some vocal training and maybe you'll be more attractive

Attached: 1565219817959.jpg (766x750, 85K)

Most trannies don't want to put in the effort to look like the thing they claim they are.