What games do you play during depression?

What games do you play during depression?

Attached: 1392137946938.png (315x310, 85K)

none because when youre depressed you dont feel like playing games

this

Browse Yea Forums the whole day.

Attached: just.jpg (250x242, 10K)

Usually hard to play vidya.
Sometimes it's cathartic to play a grind though like warframe or path of exile. Put on some long mixes or podcasts and just try to relax.
It doesn't fix it but sometimes helps me ride out a shitty mental space

Silent Hill 2 to solidify your desire for suicide

If i'm depressed or so I don't do anything but sometimes I play Hotline Miami 1 or 2 cause it takes my mind off things and sometimes the pew pew bang slash stuff gets me moving so I work out and then sleep and it's gone

Pfft.
Games can never capture the true darkness of moments where you contemplate dying.
That's baby shit compared to me strung out in my family basement with a revolver and whiskey on the table looking at my baby pictures and thinking about the peace of finally pulling the trigger

Anything with an easy difficulty.

I don't play anything when I'm depressed

Fuck off to r9k you loser.

I bet that sounded really cool in your head

I'm almost 30 and have never achieved anything, no friends no gf or other relationships.

Attached: 1548522265538.jpg (1023x407, 77K)

Pretty much this.
Sometimes picking up a drastically different game can help though.

Over 30 and in the same boat.
Just stop giving a fuck.

Improve yourself

>Just stop giving a fuck.
Nah, then I'll end up one day as an old crippled man in a retirement home and can only shamefully look back. Hopefully I will have one day the courage to end myself.

What I mean is to live without regret.
You want to die? Instead of offing yourself, go do something worthwhile with risk.

It would actually be awesome to die while saving someone's life or something like that. I was thinking of becoming a soldier but I just hate the government too much and I don't want to be their pawn.

life

cringe

Minge *

I've never had depression in my life, I grew up good, friends, money, a gf and stable job for most of my teen years. But I've spent the last ten years alone, no friends, family hate me, no money, no goals, shit apartment, the view from my window is literally a fucking wall. I have nothing, yet i've never felt depressed, and I fully believe I owe that 100% to video games, all video games. So I guess if your depression cuts that away from you, none will help

What happened?

God fucking dammit why can't my mother die from a heart attack already, I can't kill myself while she's still alive.

Attached: 1565279337832.jpg (349x1160, 133K)

That's selfish. Evil even.

Yes I fucking know it is, I'm a piece of shit, you don't have to tell me that.

My mother decided we will move away from the area I grew up in. I got tired of travelling to the job so i quit, the long distance realtionship, with both the girl and my friends stopped working and I lost them all. My Mother eventually found a nasty boyfriend and I told her how I feel about him, so she kicked me out. Spent next 2 years in homeless accommodation and then was given my current place.

Going through an eviction, gf will probably leave me so she is spared the stress. I can't focus on vidya rn, never actually felt like this. Tried playing RDR2 and Farcry 5 but I can't focus. I can still read about them though, oddly.

Sorry for blogposting. Tldr can't find joy in anything but food rn

I'm waiting for my parents to pass so I can spread my wings.

What's selfish is demanding some stay alive and suffer when they no longer want to.

Have you considered doing something then? You're solely responsible for your own happiness.

I am just too weak, a pathetic example of a human. Most other people can achieve the same or better with much less work.

literally get a fucking job and your depression will evaporate instantly unless it's an absolutely soul crushing job

Sounds like you need some confidence, go hit the gym.

Fuck, that's rough. Why didn't you stay in your native area, maybe rent a room?
Also I can't stop being stunned over those mothers who prefer D over their children.

Attached: 1432494434147.jpg (500x557, 64K)

Can confirm that losing a bunch of weight and looking like a slightly less built and less toned Geralt does not make anything fucking easier. It is fun at first being the one everyone immediately looks at when you enter a store or other joint, and some looks you get from girls are definitely unfamiliar to you, but apart from that, you don't have women actually coming up to you and talking. It doesn't get any easier to talk to others, especially women, despite no longer feeling completely neurotic about your own appearance every time you step outside.

I can literally wear skin tight shirts like those fucking Yang twins from SF, but I still am a KHV. It does make going outside easier but that's about it.

Attached: 1565204549164.jpg (1122x601, 38K)

All that shits pretty overrated anyway

Honestly I've been excercising regularly for almost 10 years. I went running in the park today. But that really doesn't help me.

So all jobs