>magical talking cat mascot
>former track star and total bro
>beautiful teen fashion model who doesn't mind hanging with the guys
>art prodigy with a heart of gold
>smart martial artist student council president
>wizard level hacker and general genius
>wealthy and yet super nice and charming
>famous and handsome teen detective

Yeah, this really reminds me of my high school years alright.

Attached: Phantom_Thieves_of_Heart_Group_2_P5.jpg (1236x859, 323K)

Attached: I cant relate so its a bad character.jpg (750x825, 74K)

>he didnt grow up with teen detectives going to his school
pleb

Wow it's almost like the game is fiction and not based on real life, retard

Wasn't an issue with every single party member in P3 or P4, I'll tell you that.

Next you'll tell me you didn't go into a cognitive reflection of the real world to brainwash evil assholes as a teen.

Somehow these people are a group of missfits oppressed by society

For the story of P5 to exist, magic bullshit is a given, that doesn't mean the whole party had to be a bunch of near perfect experts and shit. Oh I forgot the new chick in Royal is an expert gymnast right? Why not make her an average fucking girl instead?

it's stupid but this is a legitimate problem

the game tries to have a relatable cast of character outcasts but everyone is a perfect, pretty, and socially competent or super-genius level character. The p4 cast looked way more like a bunch of deviants than these kids do, it feels like you're playing the popular kids in school rather than the social outcasts.

based persona 5 working mentally ill self-inserters into a shoot by having actual characters

Where I can watch the ovas? I don't want to download 1 gb to watch 5 minutes of animation

Go back to playing sports games, you don't have the tolerance or imagination for actual good games.

>punk
>bitch
>heiress
>autismo boxer
>revenge obsessed 10 year old
>guilt ridden delinquent
>magical dog mascot
>robot
Yeah I knew all these in high school

>The p4 cast looked way more like a bunch of deviants

>Rich boy thats physically attractive
>Rich girl that's physically attractive
>Girl of ambiguous status who is physically attractive who is best friends with the rich girl and good enough friends with the rich boy that she can mooch of them
>Rich boy who's physically attractive and strong enough to "crush biker gangs"
>A goddamn top idol
>A super genius child prodigy that the police go to for help like something out of detective conan who is physically attractive when she tries to look presentable.

Wow, so relatable. Persona 4 definitely doesn't take a big shit on people who aren't the top of society by making every antagonistic character physically ugly to contrast with the heroes who's main issues are that Society Is Keeping Them Down because otherwise they're just perfect

Persona is a thematic mess in general

like aigis, she reminded me of my ex girlfriend from highschool. my mom made us break up when she walked in on me and her and said "Jordan, get your dick out of the toaster!"

Attached: assw.jpg (1301x1500, 148K)

>game

Attached: 1551810711207.jpg (738x302, 106K)

>Persona 5
>good
First four people are pretty legit imho, considering the stats you need to raise to even be allowed to go out with them, they're not perfect cliche models like the ones in P5
>muh attractive
Go play any western game past 2013 if you don't like that tranny

it’s just the setting bro

Because theyre the Phantom Thieves how can you expect some average ass students to be apart of that group in the first place?

the entire point of their amazing features was to contrast with how much suffering they had to go through.
>anne was sexually harassed and coerced into having an illicit sexual relation with a teacher.
>ryuji was kicked out and abused by the same said teacher.
>yusuke will always have to live with the fact that his mentor indirectly killed his mother and abused his peers.
>makoto has a inferiority complex, with a need to constantly be useful.
>futaba had an entire palace dedicated to her issue, that she caused her mother's death.
>haru's father was forcing her to have an arranged marriage for the sake of politics, not to mention he fucking dies later
>akechi was literally abandoned as a child and wanted to be popular and accepted.
not every source of media needs to be relatable to (you), you stupid nigger.

YES IT DOES

Seething P3fag

IF HE WAS SO SMART WHY DID HE GET CAUGHT

Attached: 1503885865682.png (540x437, 201K)

>Playing Persona (Atlus games in general) for realism
What?

Yeah, I knew dogs, robots, homeless looking dudes, idols, shop owner's sons, punks, a crossdressing detective girl and a fucking talking bear in my high school years too

Calm down bro

>caught
He just played 5D chess and made some fags steal Shido's heart for him while he chilled till coming back to the party in P5R

>a kid who got framed from crimes he didn't commit
>a delinquent who was considered to be a troublesome child
>an idol who was experiencing sexual abuse from her teacher
>a painter who was maltreated by his foster parent
>a student council president who was expected to perform all her duties accordingly because she is supposed to be a prodigy
>a shut in NEET who is experiencing trauma because she thought her mother fucking hated her so much, even though deep down she know she isn't hated
>a rich girl who is an airhead

Dumbass I made your Persona characters now more relatable

I'm sorry you had an uneventfull school life? Other people did.

Dogs can't enter high school

post pics

I agree, it was always a talking dog when I grew up.