Were you disappointed or did you stop caring a long time ago?

Were you disappointed or did you stop caring a long time ago?

Attached: file.png (920x518, 961K)

Both

Haven't even played it. Not gonna bother till its Final Mix is out.

>one of the best selling games of the year
>nobody talks about it
I'd say I feel sorry for KHfags, but the warning signs were all there

Fuck you, I liked it.

I thought i liked it, but then Yea Forums told me i couldn't so now i hate it

fpbp
when people wanted KH III most of Yea Forums wasn't in school yet

I stopped caring like 3 years after KH2 because I grew up

No idea why you faggots continued to be into the series

I got 3 because it looked like a proper sequel to 1 & 2, just a kid exploring Disney worlds not all that faggot anime shit from the side games

The series really went beyond the pale with Dream Drop Distance.

Disappointed. Got to Big Hero 6 and uninstalled
>UE4
>Floaty combat
>Not enough Disney worlds
>No FF characters
>Expects you to play all the shitty spin-offs instead of being like 2 where CoM was optional

That just makes you a smoothbrain

latter

I was already disappointed before so I just didn't care

Attached: file.png (640x360, 270K)

Never cared. Pretty fun games and I can usually ignore story for gameplay but not this tier pants on head retard shit. Was excited to play 3 I’ll admit but after seeing it I’m not waiting for a sale anymore. Just passing.

Sucked ass, just like ff15. Square keeps letting this sweaty cancer cyst of a man Nomura direct games. Why can't they see he's ruining everything he touches with his autistic hands?

I made a 3 hour rant about it.
After finishing I was happy with it but soon felt it was rather bad.
Suggested fixes include
> starting in a relaxed location to build hype and explore characters (destiny island, twighlight town)
>Pace it so we find Aqua, then eventually get to Ventus, longer gap so it is a journey.
>Explore castle oblivion as a mini chalice/ boss area before Ventus so it feels like an ordeal for Aqua. You have the big players from CoM crew. Make a homage.
>Where was Larxene in frozen world? I liked the ice dungeon a lot it reminded me of the kh2 underworld. Larxene was so underused here. Ive loved her ever since her cruelty made me wee wee hard when I was 12 on the gba
Theres more

I bought this shit day of release and I still haven't bothered to play past the third world.

I stopped caring when I realised the series is 90% nostalgia and 10% 2FM being a happy accident. I dare you to find a game that makes you reach for the skip cutscene selection faster than a KH game

I played the first game long ago, "kinda" liked it and never managed to be motivated enough to play the second one.

I thought I'd get to it eventually but those million spin offs and things that seem to make no sense are making me pick literally anything else in my backlog.

I don't think I'll ever get to playing 3 anyway.

havn't even played it, this series went in the shitter after the first one. I'll borrow it from a friend eventually

I liked it. Only dissapointment was how small Twilight Town was.

1 is self contained enough where it feels satisfying to play on its own. 2 has some crazy good boss fights but that's all it really has going for it.

I loved it but thought it could be improved as areas were flawed. Hopefully the DLC adds some fun stuff. Waiting until it's out before I play critical

I still have the game unwrapped, I think too much time has passed that my adolescent excitement has passed. I'll get to it eventually.

>yfw SE got input from people like this like this so they could make a list of things NOT to include in KH3

Attached: 1507731157220.png (722x569, 484K)

Roxas and his story with org 13 makes a great game. It alone would have made a great Twewy situation. Looking back I remember mostly the wonders of twighlight town and the ------ theif story
Mor of that please

>game supposed to be the final entry in the Xehanort saga
>spends more time setting up the next saga than tying up loose ends
That being said, the LW scene was kino

I genuinely dont understand your post

>Roxas and his story with org 13 makes a great game
I can assure you it does not

Attached: 81htwyA8uYL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1349, 304K)

thought it was fantastic tbqhwyf

The story is great, the gameplay is ass

2 has a really nice combat system which only really excels when it opens up late/post-game, which is the biggest issue (besides the shoddy ass level design)

1's overall charm and world-building kinda carry through over the clunky gameplay.

>story is great
>OC added in a sea of OCs
>almost all filler

Yeah, if it isnt a shit grindfest focusing on the org side
Without oc whats her name too
I guess kh is like a jj abrams mystery box. Cryptic and alluring but empty and contrived

fuck
I was tryin to be funny, and say fans know what they want in KH3 more than SE does

Attached: DistantFrequentIncatern-size_restricted.gif (500x385, 3.33M)

It has some funny dialogue taken out of context, but it's still explicitly the worst KH game.

Stopped playing a long time ago.

I only cared about Aqua

Attached: 1549441213352m.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Its okay user, it read like you were calling me an autist fan that square wanted to laugh at

How does it feel to be retarded?

Because kingdom hearts 2, cringy or not was the best fucking game and was fun literally the entire way through so we thought kingdom hearts 3 would improve on it.

Severely disappointed. They hyped the story and characters in the trailers hard only to shove all of that shit it the last 15% of the game, and even then it was shit. Hyped up Kairi being a keyblade wielder only to show it for literally two minutes of the whole game, same with Axel and everyone else. Outside of the one little area of Twilight Town there was not a single original KH world. There was no Coliseum. There were no Final Fantasy characters at all. The only thing the game succeeded in was being a big “fuck you” to everything Kingdom Hearts. Also Nomura should not be allowed near another fucking game ever again.

Attached: 0FA69C57-FEB9-4585-B29E-E88A80CDAF72.png (900x862, 32K)

After the mediocrity fest of 0.2, I kinda assumed they'd also fuck up 3

Last KH game I played was DDD for 3ds. I was a big fan of the series but kinda hard Disney now and I’m 26. I’ve had a few opportunities to get the game for $16 at Best Buy and I still thought it wasn’t worth it.

Kinda hate Disney*

One of my favorite videogames, so yeah, really liked it.

Don't worry user you're not alone.
Unfortunately the average retarded user on this board doesn't know how to temper their expectations.
I thought it would be bad so I was pleasantly surprised it ended up being better than average but not great.

>The story is great
>Get game thinking I get to know organization XIII better through Roxas's viewpoint.
>Get The Muppet, featuring Roxas and Axel instead.
Days is fucking garbage on all fronts.

disappointed. critical mode and removing attractions did help the game a bit.

I did my first playthrough on Critical with the no attractions ability on. The story sucks, and just feels like a prologue to KH4, but the gameplay ended up being decent. You have to pay attention and use reprisals a lot to succeed on Crit. Spamming magic also works, but I'm not a boring nigger.

Remember me?

Attached: KH3-Lich.png (347x400, 117K)

I died one time
I died 20 times to Titans on critical I blame the easines not teaching me
The hidden boss killed me loooots for same reason. Combat was fine and has potential after that.
Should I try again? Stopped after titans

its not Nomura fault square-enix forces him to work on half-finished projects or multiple projects at once.

Personally liked the fight felt like a tldr story wise. Should have been a chunk of the story

without a doubt the worst part of the game.

Critical mode showed how OP summons were. Simba and Ariel were a godsend on some enemies and Ralph almost one shooted bosses in early game.

This entire segment was
>Elaborate on that.
>No.
I still have no idea what the fuck YMX meant by "traverse hearts to reach worlds." The power of waking is to restore hearts, not jump between worlds. Why can't anyone in this series clearly define this crap?

Ariel fucking shredded the harder battle gates for me. The one in the toy store with 5 Rexes was a joke with Ariel.

Yes

I wonder who op could be