Just ordered these two kinos, what am I in for?

just ordered these two kinos, what am I in for?

Attached: 1565296730058.jpg (1492x891, 468K)

Other urls found in this thread:

projectnemo.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=HwNRv-lubCg
youtube.com/watch?v=PMVCOcMitOQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A massively cut down experience, as far as AC3 is concerned. Better to buy it just to have it and play the translated japanese version instead.

A very dull and boring experience, I mean they're PS1 and PS2 games.

zoom zoom

yeah I'm too much of a brainlett to into emulating and patching the jp version just gonna watch the cutscenes on youtube

It's more than cutscenes, bro. AC3JP has branching story paths and six endings. AC3US has a linear mission setup. They're radically different. I'm sure /aceg/ has some kind of step-by-step guide you can follow for patching.

There are also like 15-20 more missions all together so you are missing out on gameplay. Just a pro tip if you do play emulated jp version don't read the codex entries for general resources or neucom as it soft locks the game.

GT4 is a really good game, even today. However the only thing keeping it good today is the 'campaign'. Really, later games from Forza, GT, etc did everything better and not a single thing GT4 does is as good. GT4s campaign is really something other games get really wrong.

How much I like GT4 back then and how I know I would hate the fuck out of where it lacks is why I won't ever go back and play it again, even my old save.

>GT4
Probably the best game in the series. Be prepared for a LOT of work if you intend to get anywhere near 100%. If you want to 100% entirely then read up on how to do it because if you do the driving missions or some other things in non-numerical order it bugs it out.
Pretty easy to grind money on it though so you'll never get stuck so just throw yourself into the career mode without worrying too much about your starter cars.

>AC3
Just get the JP version on an emulator and patch the translation in. If I can do it then anyone can do it.
projectnemo.net/

GT4 is a pretty relaxing game. It isn't as intense as the first three, but it definitely is a calming game. Good luck unlocking everything though.

>buying the seppo version
Big mistake
Why emulate? The games cost like ¥100 each at BookOff

Attached: IMG_4795.jpg (1759x1536, 569K)

>US AC3
I'm so sorry user, get the patched JP version and enjoy those amazing cutscenes by the same dude that'd end up doing Patlabor 2 movie which includes a homage to AC3, the Wyvern, while also playing a great intense track during the scene. I also loved how you could make save for each route branch, save, go back to the branch point and the game would keep track of whatever ending you got before. Not even fucking SMT IV has this great idea so you have to play THE WHOLE FUCKING THINGSDGSADG
youtube.com/watch?v=HwNRv-lubCg

Attached: Patlabor 2.webm (800x432, 1.79M)

How do you upload patches onto your PS1?
Oh wait you can't, you're just an Emunigger
Can you fags seriously fuck off?

also, DO ALL ROUTES FOR THE TRUE ENDING
Your mind will blow and you will keep begging every thread for a sequel of AC3 so you can know what the fuck will Nemo(protag) do.
Don't worry, I haven't spoiled anything and go have fun my man

Attached: 1563145739524.jpg (1435x985, 252K)

>patch iso
>burn the cd
>play
Woah so fucking hard, dipshit. I guess I never finished AC3 JP in both my ps1, ps2 and PSP later on

So you run the CD on your PS1 then switch to the Japanese disc?
Uhhh or I'll just keep playing my game like a normal person without wasting time with patches, the game doesn't need it anyway it runs fine

This isn't tech support. If you're having so much trouble understanding this, go ahead and "play my game like a normal person," we won't care.

>AC3 US
>kino
JP isn’t either because only being able to move in one axis is wack

>So you run the CD on your PS1 then switch to the Japanese disc?
What? Are you mental?
You play like any other normal game. Both JP cds are transled

....24hr endurance races

A kino ost
youtube.com/watch?v=PMVCOcMitOQ

This thread, Jesus Christ...

Attached: IMG_2446.jpg (750x811, 68K)

if the hand copies the movement of his real hand, how did he rotate it all the way around?

That's what I do, stick the disc in my PS1 and I start playing. I'd estimate 75% of my PS1 library is Japanese you don't need patches to play them, just pick up a Jap PS1 and you're golden

Surprise. People are EOP here.

>he doesn't break his own pulse to do this sick stuff and scary other
Huh, never thought about that one , man

Yeah, Yea Forums is full of normies now that will emulate a game and play some losers shitty translation of the game or gay ass dubs.
Enjoy your Bill Clinton jokes I guess

A heavily neutered game in AC3's case.

Do they send to other countries or do I have to use one of those services most people use when buying from japan? Forgot the name
That one in space is kino too, very calm.
By the way what genre is that? Reminds of stuff from Gran Turismo

I don't think they deliver I have no idea, I've never checked their website I just walk in and buy what I want.
Their laser disc selection is awesome, literally hundreds and hundreds of anime on laser disc

I'm jelly. Bet you could stay there for hours looking up stuff

This BookOff is pretty small, I'm in the suburb of a small city of 300,000 people.
their boxed selection is pretty small, there's maybe 2 shelves that are about 10 foot long and 7 foot tall of disc stuff PS1 all the way to PS4.

I don't get the hate for the US AC3, it cuts down all the anime bullshit and the filler levels and still has more levels than any AC game since. Plus no disc swapping bullshit.

Attached: 1545599573118.jpg (614x611, 53K)

Yes, I agree and I think all games released in the west should be censored and localized! Any anime art should be replaced with western art, exposed skin and hair should be covered up, and get rid of anything remotely Japanese. Why is her name Hikari? That's retarded make it Aisha or Mariam

You're in for a very, very long racing game with lots of content and a massively cut down version of Ace Combat 3.
By the way, if you enjoy GT4. Try GT1, 2, and 3 as well.

Good thing the sequels massively toned down the anime stuff then. Ironically, the developers themselves agree with you.

I don't like that they removed stuff but it's a perfectly fine version if all you want is the gameplay.

more like 8 hour races, eh?

Oh yeah, the profile system. That was a huge timesaver, and it only needs one memcard block.
Even if you fail to have a save for a branch handy, you can load the profile and pick 'new' to start from mission 1 but with all your previous endings and ranks maintained.

Or have it modded. It's pretty easy to bypass PS1 region lock.
I played AC3 on a CFW PS3 with an usb flightstick. Felt great.

Electronic/techno according to some music db source.

Why would I mod it? I already own two PS1's one original Canadian one from back in the day, and a Jap one.