So what the fuck was the kingdom hearts anyway?

So what the fuck was the kingdom hearts anyway?

Attached: c0385c6da7053bdd228c1f609bb75c31.jpg (1600x1200, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dHp7-azrj2c?t=18
vocaroo.com/i/s1oz4PmqKLcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the friends we made on the way

he friends we made along the way.

Light

pleasure of being cummed inside

cringefest that never should have existed

Why do people obsess over this weeb+disneybaby shit anyway? Are these games good or are the nostalgia niggers just really loud?

A big nice juicy container of hearts for the villains to use and power up. Also reminder that Kingdom hearts does not show up in 1 or 2.

A reminder of the one friend who called it kingdom of hearts

So you have come this far and still you understand nothing.

Its like a portal or some shit that looks like a moon or a door.

They are bad normie tier games with mediocre / abysmal gameplay

Kingdom Hearts would be a MUCH better series without Disney. No YOU nigger. Fuck you.

You're probably just a dumb weeb if there isn't at least some Disney stuff you like.

Honestly you’re right. The Disney worlds are always just watered down retellings of the respective worlds story but with sora and friends silent in the background. I actually care about the stupid anime bullshit story because of how stupid it is.

It's an ill-defined term just like "light" and "darkness". Do not waste 5 seconds thinking about this game for children. Did you ever know some autistic kid with a huge imagination who'd ramble on about a world they invented based on their favourite movies? It's like that, but with millions of dollars behind it. WHO CARES. Spend time thinking about serious art instead, for fuck's sake.

According to 3 it’s some third impact-tier shit that can destroy and recreate the universe which Xehanort wanted to do for...... some reason

A lot of Japanese games follow the same theme, it's mostly about growing up and choosing to be good or evil. It's not too deep but it doesn't really have to be.

First game is really good.
GBA game is really good, but polarizing to most.
Second game is equally good, since it fixes a lot of the problems with the first but also introduces some of its own.
The first DS game has fuckawful gameplay, but a pretty decent plot.
The second DS game doesn't really have much of a plot at all, but it's written well enough and the gameplay is some of the best of the series.
The PSP game fucking blows.
The 3DS game is just the PSP game again.
KH3 is fun to play, but so disappointing that it made me feel retarded for ever caring about KH to begin with.

Honestly, they're pretty shit, with a few good things here and there. Stick with the first one. Everything else is fanfiction levels of shit.

The first game is AWFUL going back to it. The only actual good title is 2 and I liked CoM fuck you

Its deviantart the video game. Which is a shame because the first game had a disney vibe that is absent among the sequels and spin offs.

He wanted to be god like EVERY FUCKING JAPANESE VILLAIN EVER

At least 1 is an actual JRPG. If Donald or Goofy dies, it's an actual problem, especially during secret bosses and Proud mode.

Your two AI partners being completely and utterly incompetent and useless is not a good thing

Kingdom Hearts is the heart(read:soul) of the universe and the first light to exist, and also the afterlife.

KH1's Kingdom Hearts was an artificial one made by mashing the hearts of a bunch of dead worlds.

KH2's was made by mashing together the hearts of millions of people.

The real Kingdom Hearts only shows up in union cross, BBS and KH3

The x-blade gives the user control of Kingdom Hearts, so if you have that you can basically do whatever the fuck you want

if you like disney and are a casual at video games, you'll feel right at home

I said it's a problem if they die, not that their AI is coded well. I'd much rather have the player control the partner characters.

I beat the game first time in Proud last week and Donald/Goofy were utterly useless. I didn't care if they died at all. Also just button mashed X the entire game.

Thanks

Why do we get this question by westerncucks every thread? Not like you give a fuck

Don't you also need the keyhole made from the 7 hearts of pure maidens?

7 hearts of light (the princesses/the main crew in 3) and 13(?) hearts of darkness (the org) need to combine or some shit for KH to appear

Not the kh1 keyblade but the X(Key)-blade. T
This is created by having 7 strong lights clash with 13 strong darkness's.
Lights are both princesses and warriors of lights so both can be uesd to make the X-blade

youtu.be/dHp7-azrj2c?t=18

So was xenohart right (aside from the whole god thing)? Was a balence between kight and dark necessary?

vocaroo.com/i/s1oz4PmqKLcB

Attached: mickey kingdom hearts.jpg (825x464, 71K)

KH2 is probably one of my favorite games and easily my favorite PS2 game, just make sure to skip literally every cutscene

Riddle me this:
In kh 1 Ansem gets to Kingdom Hearts, and says that speech and Sora answers with "Kingdom Hearts is Light!", apparently Kingdom Hearts was behind that big door, but when he gets to the door, its just the RoD and Mickey and Aqua already got inside there by other means. So where did the light that killed Ansem(I know he didnt die, lets say he did) come from?

They're fucking bad. Like, really bad.
The gameplay is boring baby shit, the hit effects sound like you're barely tapping your weapon on an enemy, the dialogue is stilted and awkward, the story is nonsensical bullshit 100% metaphor faggotry so anything can happen because it's all concepts.
It's probably one of the worst game series I ever tried to play.

its typical "ARPG" nonsense that even on hardest difficulty is just "press A to win. also use the occasional spell or switch to final form"

Just because it was artificial doesn't mean it's still not a ton of hearts from multiple worlds. Just so happens they are light

This is probably the most embarassing post of the year

Nanomachines

>its typical "ARPG" nonsense
Most ARPGs are actually fun to play with several ways to approach battles.
This doesn't have that.

>CALORIE THEIVIN'

so there was no "kingdom hearts" just a bunch of light ready to explode neatly packaged behind that door in the RoD waiting for someone to open it, right?

Yeah, basically just a bomb ready to go off in someone's face. Xehanort was the brains, not his two halves

A gateway for Disney fags and weeb fags to share their autism

Kingdom Hearts, the ACTUAL REAL Kingdom Hearts, was the first, and source of all, light. It was also a failsafe to reset the world back to its pre-shattered state if darkness grew too strong.

I can only guess the light was there to help better seal t he door from the Darkness side so there'd be no way for them to open it, but beyond that I have no idea why it was like that

it's a metaphor for sora's virginity

t. shitskin with bad taste

Tyrone's cock

Gay.

Attached: fat.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)