Noble Team, Blue Team or Fireteam Osiris?

Noble Team, Blue Team or Fireteam Osiris?

Attached: 8334DEF7-750D-4B89-AE6C-7DFE9C56B459.jpg (1129x1400, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-gP8quhAj-U
youtu.be/_Hs6TzztzdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they never should have added different visor colours

solo chief or chief & arby

Doom Guy.

bros...

Attached: images (11).jpg (739x415, 26K)

Fireteam Raven.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.81M)

noble team, but desu I prefer chief+arby over all.

or the rookie. The squad thing seems forced and loses the majesty of "last of his kind" that 1-3 had.

Book Blue team, Alpha-Nine and Grey team or bust

third one is such a tryhard name

Attached: The_Squad.jpg (1920x1200, 1.16M)

Noble team of course. But I prefer Buck's squad to them.
Feet first into hell

Master Chief solo, shit ruined Halo 2 and 5.

Blue Team.

This.

They've never should have added female spartans
And chief was supposed to be the last spartan anyway

They're back, and Dutch's wife replaced the Rookie. Kind of dumb to just split the team for the sake of drama.

Attached: .png (1200x1200, 1.8M)

The best part of Halo 5 was Kelly's thighs.

Attached: Kelly 087.jpg (1368x855, 149K)

this was never the case

That's a shit picture. George is supposed to be taller than the others becase hs a spartab 2 help

Based

Blue team.

Master Chief and Arbiter.

He was supposed to be the last but then
E X P A N D E D
L O R E
B O O K S

Reach was an idiotic game in terms of lore.

blue team with actually matching uniforms because they're in the fucking military
other than that noble

But Fall of Reach came out first.

The first book was literally written by someone who worked at Bungie at the exact same time as the game was being made and was suppose to be released at the same time.

This always pissed me off to no end. The Spartan 2s should have had the exact same look. There is no reason why the surviving Spartan 2s, after 25+ years of uniformity, should suddenly have unique special snowflake armor.

Wasnt Dutch on fireteam osiris?

Never mind I'm thinking of buck.

They never should have added more main playable characters past the Chief in the mainline games, I don't like them but ODST and Reach did it right.

The 1st book was written alongside CE and actually release a few months early

There are female Spartans in it, however at the end you're led to believe every other Spartan died. So you're half right

>They never should have added more main playable characters past the Chief in the mainline games
It was good that we got to play as the Arbiter in Halo 2.

Jerome > Master Chief

>There is no reason why the surviving Spartan 2s, after 25+ years of uniformity, should suddenly have unique special snowflake armor.
Sure there is. To sell merch and action figures $$$$

It wasn't Bungie threw away their "the Master Chief barely has a personality because you are the Master Chief" with Halo 2, no one could really relate to Arbiter because he wasn't you, he had a face and a personality. Bungie should have just made a spin-off game then.

I see a lot of people say this, but what makes him better? All the current Spartans seem about equal.

does anyone here read the books? If so do they add anything of note to the halo universe?

Attached: playermodel.ashx.png (320x704, 203K)

>no one could really relate to Arbiter because he wasn't you
This is the case for 99% of video games, movies, and TV. You just have autism

>no one could really relate to Arbiter because he wasn't you
What? That's just plain false, dude.

He's not, people played that RTS shit and thinks he's better when he couldn't even take out one Brute with two other Spartans. Master Chief was always better than some RTS Spartan since he gets shit done.

they enhance the experience by adding lore to the universe.

Fall of Reach basically sets the groundwork for the entire halo universe and countless aspects of every game going forward. Bungie directly uses quotes, terms, concepts, locations, and even characters from it many times in the Halo Trilogy.

It's basically THE halo book to read if you're gonna read any.

Attached: 6630862-hw-prima-blog-04-01.jpg (1920x816, 274K)

Ye. All of the books with Covenant viewpoints really help expand things about them and show more diverse viewpoints among them.

It's true, that's why he got backlash, it wasn't because people wanted to only play Chief in thi series, it's because they decided to throw away the whole you are that character thing they had going on, I could guarantee you that Arbiter would have been loved from the very start if he started in a spin-off game rather than Halo 2.

Yeah, no.

No

Nah bro, I was hype when I got to play as him because those gold sword elites were always the most badass enemies in Halo 1. And now I got to be one, use a sword, and go invisible. It was great.

Attached: sketch_041.jpg (800x600, 144K)

Man, three toes. How different things might have been...

Fall of Reach and First Strike both add a lot to the universe, I would recommend those books highly. Everything else is mix bag

I'll give Fall of Reach and FIrst Strike a shot. Thanks lads

Attached: 1543957576000s.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Do Broken Circle, too. It's an entirely Covenant-focused story, it's really good.

Attached: delta2.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

Yeah, yes, no one reads the fucking books so no one gave a shit about some alien and his personal problems in a mainline Halo game Arbiter should have been a spin-off game.

Will do, I always enjoyed the inner politics of the Covenant in the games

Attached: 1543957682646.png (1000x916, 23K)

Of course, you were, dino faggot.

This.

>not Linda's 360° livestream helmet

Attached: H5G_Linda058_Transparent.png (560x880, 907K)

>sev is still MIA on kashyyk
they are never going back for him are they

What happened to Dare?

Attached: Dza81d8UUAAA4aX.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

This guy knows whats up

Attached: alpha-nine.png (1024x543, 712K)

Last we saw, she and Buck got married after Halo 5's events took place.

Novel Blue Team.

The only one with real armor and not that body suit with nerf parts glued on.

>novel
They weren't any different from game blue team.

Master Chief

Attached: 1428134842124.gif (400x285, 3M)

There was an odst guy on a spartan team? Neat

I wish 343 would make a spin-off with Lasky and the crew of the Infinity.

Nice.

Attached: some of you guys are alright.jpg (1920x816, 295K)

>Infinity
no thank you

He's not wrong though.
>biggest human ship ever
>state of the art techonology, vehicles and weapons
>filled with spartans, marines and ODSTs
>exploring the universe , deactivating Halos, killing innies/covies/forerunners and fucking shit up

Who?

Infinity is way too prominent already.

>Wanting a Halo where humans aren't losing
One of the big reasons why most of the story went to shit.

Attached: .png (1840x1878, 1.96M)

I'm surprised that they haven't made a tv show with the Infinity, something like Trek or BSG.

Sure but you can take it out of Chief's story. You send the Infinity on a mission.
It could be a 4X game, a space RTS, an animated show (like TCW), whatever. The Infinity is the ideal spin-off, you could add more worldbuilding into the Halo universe, talk about stuff that couldn't be done in a video game (politics with ONI, science experiments, military intrigues, etc..).

Attached: 1560176664443.jpg (1920x1080, 1023K)

>Dare could be the one who convince Buck to become a Spartan so that his manlet body is turned into that of a cybernetic chad and she most likely did it because she wanted some Spartan grade augmented dick.
Gotta admit the Lady knows how to persuade a man.

Reminder that Chief had the most character in CE he was turned into a soulless robot in 2

Attached: Halo.jpg (2753x1044, 803K)

Correct.

That's what you call obsession. Ahab had his white whale, Chief had the Covies. That's why he had personality again in 4/5.

Cringe.

Sangheili and humans should fuck

Attached: Sangheili.jpg (1728x558, 274K)

For me it's Sgt.Locke

Attached: 1556234867198.png (700x600, 355K)

>t. spartan vale

>The first book was literally written by someone who worked at Bungie at the exact same time as the game was being made

If you're referring to Fall of Reach then you are incorrect. That was written by an author named Eric Nylund who didn't work for Bungie. You might be mistaking him with Joseph Staten who did work for Bungie and authored books.

?

t. Methados

Attached: .jpg (2808x3000, 414K)

>Imagine not posting the best fireteam
Fireteam Zulu

Attached: 857487949.jpg (800x714, 69K)

Attached: glassing_of_notre_dame.jpg (828x779, 58K)

youtu.be/-gP8quhAj-U
I JUST WANT A HALO ODST TACTICOOL GAME AAAA

>Greatest humanity has to offer
>Humans can't even re-engineered engine, just slapped some forerunner engines on and hope it works
>Got dunked on by Didact
>Is barely able to scratch Didacts ship
>Got dunked on by Jul and his split jaws
>Got dunked on by insurrectionists
>Got dunked on by Cortanas EMP

Why does it even exist

Attached: H4-Infinity-Firing.jpg (1920x816, 176K)

>tfw you really like noble six but everyone hates his game

Attached: noble-six.jpg (2480x3508, 2.36M)

blue team

Attached: FCtWl77.png (1366x768, 668K)

343i needs to stop with bullshit. Go back the gritty hopelessness of the human-covenant war, give us a game like mass effect where we lead a team of ONI Spartans, or a story driven open ended ODST game. There's so much potential being squandered and it fucking pisses me off. How do corporations pass up all this fucking money?

But female spartans existed before the games even released (fall of reach released before halo CE).

*ahem*
FUCK 'MDAMA
FUCK THE COVIES

Attached: Halo 4 - Infinity.webm (900x506, 2.85M)

>Disliking mommy FemSpartans that could crush your skull between their thighs like a ripe watermelon

What? The Infinity literally smashes straight through a cruiser on its way to the shield world in the first cutscene of Spartan Ops

Don't forget it got completely crippled from one energy projector hit.

Red Team.

Attached: Red_Team_H3.png (1866x1050, 1.69M)

What would win? The biggest, most expensive and powerful ship humanity has or a box that Jul let the humans "steal"?

Attached: Requiem-Artifact.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

read ghosts of onyx too, the whole nylud trilogy is good and all the books take place inbetween games.

Based

But that's what they're doing with Infinite.

>there will never be a based team of chief, rookie and noble-6 oh and buck can come too if he wants

Spartans never die, they're just missing in action
Six survived those elites off-screen and is currently living off the glassed land of Reach all by himself

There were female spartans before the first game released.

>And chief was supposed to be the last spartan anyway
Just in the original trilogy, never in the lore, which existed before the games released. But I've always liked the narrative that he's the last one better anyway.

They're doing nothing but continuing the stupid Cortana Remnant bullshit. "Humanity lost" my ass, go fucking back there's literally 25 years of war being ignored. It's a soft 'reboot' but they aren't really doing anything besides rehashing CE

unironically the most OP ODSTs in Halo history

God fucking dammit I’m the one you replied to and I hated this shit. None of it made any sense, the only good parts of Spartan Ops were the beginning cutscene and Punished Halsey getting her arm sliced off. What did that even lead to? Does she stay with Storm covvies and get revenge against ONI or what the fuck even happened to her? I heard she showed up in some comics later or some shit.

They should have rehashed CE with Halo 4, Halo CE and 3 are the only Halo games with truly good campaigns so you don't see me complaining about it, it's about time humanity got their shit pushed in again, it should have stayed that way.

Is any of this even confirmed? What do we know about Infinite aside from the trailer and that it looks like a return to CE somehow? I kinda guessed it would try to be open world like most modern triple A games lol

Literally only answer is grey team. When do we hear from them again?

>Punished Halsey
I think she should've stayed with 'Mdama and have her little revenge against ONI but Brian Reed didn't have the balls to make her a temporary villain.

One thing I really liked about Bad Blood was how almost all of the members of Alpha-Nine didn't actually LIKE each other. They weren't raised together, they don't consider the others an extension of themselves.

They're just regular people who have to work together to survive. And I think that leads to a more interesting group dynamic when you have a bunch of people who would otherwise never associate with each other.

And interpersonal conflict is something the stories that feature Spartan teams just don't have. I also just generally think stories work better when the main character isn't one of 30-something superhumans that all have the same personality and backstory.

Attached: alex-j-cunningham-odst-h.jpg (1920x2298, 703K)

Mdama got killed off for fun at the beginning of 5 but what happened to Punished Halsey? I’m not up to date after 5 plz help me brother user

The way it's going, Cortana from Halo 5 is an evil fragment and Chief will either be getting a new Cortana or the original Cortana to fight her, Humanity has lost, the Covenant most likely still exist just not Jul's faction, Prometheans have taken over, Flood may return, back on a Halo ring that has been partially destroyed.

She joined back up with the UNSC. Though luckily Palmer isn't a raging dick to her anymore.

>Fall of Reach
>First Strike
>Ghosts of Onyx
>Halo the flood

First 3 are mandatory,but the last one is by a different author and a book of the game,only thing it adds are the ODSTs.

>Halo Evolutions
>Cole Protocol

That’s the best,any more and you start to hit continuity problems.

I really need to finish that book, i wish i wasn't so lazy about reading books.

She sided with the UNSC because "lol it was my plan all along guys".

egghead

>no Contact Harvest
shit list

It contradicts game lore,the games say the covenant only called humans blasphemy to the gods. That book says a human accidentally shot a grunt which started the war.

>any more and you start to hit continuity problems.
What's wrong with Last Light or Broken Circle?

>reading Halo books instead of just playing the games and only the games

>spartans were originally envisioned as a proper, unified military force
>now they all have special autism armor
wtf happened?

Attached: tfor cover.jpg (400x400, 33K)

No it doesnt. Shooting a 5 foot tall gremlin climbing into your ship during a first contact scenario isnt the same as when later in the book the prophets literally call for the humans extermination like you said.

I don’t know,after I borrowed part of the requiem and kilo-5 trilogy I figured I was done for good,they were awful. I did just get a nook gift card so I bought Hunters in the dark-maybe I’ll get back into them.

>so I bought Hunters in the dark
...Maybe not that one. Though the parts focusing on Usze and N'tho are enjoyable, at least.

>stop liking things i don't like

The hierarchs pursued a war with humanity because mankind's existence would otherwise reveal that core Covenant beliefs are based in an ancient mistranslation of Forerunner text, and undermine the Covenant itself.

Early Halo books are fucking great, stop being a faggot.

Early Halo books had the same fucking problems as current Halo books, "Ow muh time crystals!".

They spell this out in the book. Dude just cant read.
Not only that but it fixes some plot holes related to Truth in the original trilogy.

Are you really going to make e be a phoneposter and hunt my original first Xbox halo gamebook?
Well it can’t be worse;
Kilo-5
>lol let’s turn on the woman who saved the human race

Requiem
>lol humans were super advanced but then we pwned them back to the Stone Age

>Kilo-5
>lol let’s turn on the woman who saved the human race
Don't forget it also turned ONI into cartoonish evil buffoons and Sangheili into incompetent losers.

Fred

John > all, Blue Team might as well not been in Halo 5, game would have improved without them or Osiris.

What's wrong with Fred?

What do you have against Fred?

The only two you need to read are The Fall of Reach and Contact: Harvest which establish the premise of CE and the war in general. Harvest is written by Joe Staten who lead writing and cinematic directing in the trilogy.

For me, it's this crew.

Attached: 1552722563547.jpg (1280x720, 560K)

>objective: defend the generator
>decide to pursue a sideshow objective instead of defending the generator
>surprise! the generator is overrun, reach is glassed, tons of spartans die
wooooow

First strike literally bridges Halo 1 and 2.

N'tho is cute.

>Those elites have official names and were canonically there for the entire campaign, just never showed up in the cutscenes
I wonder if they'll ever get original designs and show up in the future.

bro i know what your saying, all im saying is that Contact Harvest does not contradict this. A small skirmish in a first contact scenario that took months for both parties to even realize whats happening is not the same as a war. The prophets literally declare the war after that grunt dies.

Are you retarded.
There’s this little part where Mendicant Bias nearly destroys High Charity to go bring its creators to the ark.

It tells the future Prophets point blank that it mistranslated reclaimer as reclamation, and they realize that humanity violates the foundation of Covenant faith (all Forerunners ascended upon the great journey).

>special snowflake
Oh, it's you. You're the same fucking sperg that's in every reach thread bitching about this exact same thing. Get over yourself already

I read the culture books(well the 6 I could find) because I heard the halo naming sense was based on them. Halo is just way better.
>lol we’re a civilization of mongrel races ruled by super AIs and everyone is an atheist libertarian who embraces gays and trannies

>lol just kidding we have a heaven but only tech advanced people can get there

I did think it was amusing how the afterlife the covenant wanted was the one they actually had in the culture.

There is a good reason the games don’t attempt this in the first place. It doesn’t really add anymore context to Halo 2 it’s just a zany and bombastic quest where they only survive because of a Forerunner relic that is later blown up to tie up loose ends.

If anything it’s more useful for Reach - 4 to explain how fucking Halsey got out but by then the game writing has gone to nonsensical shit anyway.

She was recaptured immediately at the start of Halo 5 and we last see her on Sanghelios meeting back up with John.

I don't get why 343 decided to demonize her so hard, both in games and especially in the books and comics. Truthfully, she did do some understandably terrible things, but let's not forget that she was the brain of an operation she was hired to work on, as in ONI was going to do it with or without her. The Spartans were trained from a young age, hurt as any soldiers would be, but until the augmentations none in the Bungie canon were killed and in fact treated with respect. She cared for the Spartans and regretted any suffering she caused, but carried on to end a grueling civil war and later to save humanity itself. She even taught John the lesson that all human lives, as many as possible, need to be saved, and that she couldn't stomach sacrificing a few to save the many. Morally grey but justified, and yet 343 took the bad with none of the redeeming factors.

Also, kek at her losing the arm and just tying her sleeve like a tourniquet seemingly from Halo 4 to Halo 5

I loved the gameplay in the multiplayer beta of Reach; didn't function the same when it actually released. Real shame too, lot of fun things you could do with the movement.

It does though,at the end of 1,Masterchief is floating in a longsword with no slipspace drive,also it introduces Brutes

but I do love Noble 6 and her game

I hope Infinite has a level where Covenant, Flood, and Prometheans are all fighting each other, love those types of levels in Halo games.

>and Prometheans
Gross.

I've been wanting to see the Prometheans vs Flood since Halo 4.

>wanting anything from nu-Halo

I want to ____ Cortana

Attached: cortana.jpg (1920x1107, 435K)

Contact Harvest was idiotic.

>PFC Jenkins is a combat veteran of 28 years of intense war. Who was an ace shot and wanted to become an officer one day.

s.....sauce?

1's head, 2's hips, 3's boobs, and 4's feet would make the ultimate AI waifu.

SPARTAN II are Titans
SPARTAN III are Warlocks
SPARTAN IV are Hunters

Attached: 8ee0f0d44c6ad53026c19cd78a585cc8.jpg (1600x894, 185K)

On top of everyone else already telling you why you're stupid, Contact Harvest was written by Joseph Staten.

You may know him as the guy who wrote the original trilogy of games. You really can't have a list of recommended reading and not include the work of the man who fathered the universe all these novels take place in.

Of course, there ARE in fact retcons in Contact Harvest. Before, fans were led to believe that the Brutes were a fairly recent addition to the Covenant. Probably as a way to explain why they don't appear in CE or Fall of Reach.

But Staten, or whoever, clearly saw that restraining this entire race to the last couple months of the war wasn't beneficial to the overall story potential of the universe.

While the idea of the Jenkins in CH being the same one in CE IS really dumb, this is an incredibly minor nitpick. And hardly reflects the overall quality of the book.

But how Chief got back is irrelevant in Halo 2 and not really important as backstory (at least compared to the war and the S2 program).

Brutes are already introduced in Harvest which is better as they feature in Reach. Even Fall of Reach is kinda dumb as it implies they encounter Elites for the first time at the end of the fucking war. I know Nylund’s vision was the Covenant just spanking us in space and glassing from orbit but nearly 3 decades of that shit before finally getting to some serious ground opposition is a bit dull for anyone trying to write an event before Reach.

How is it any dumber than Johnson, Buck, and the entire Spirit of Fire?
You guys realize people spend decades travelling in cryo?

why would anyone choose noble a team best known for dying

Nylund in Fall of Reach had this obsession with making us believe that the state of the Halo universe as we see it in Halo CE came into being mere seconds before the game began.

Elites and Hunters were only recently discovered. Keyes only recently became the captain of the Pillar of Autumn, The PoA itself was only recently refitted. Chief only recently acquired his in-game armor, met Cortana, and became "The Last Spartan". Hell, according to Nylund, even Grunts having weapons was new.

If you wanted to make another prequel set during the middle of the war, and wanted to include the sort of action that CE was known for-- you just couldn't. Because Nylund wanted there to be nothing but weaponless Grunts and Jackals.

Book Blue team. Noble team wasn't that bad either but they weren't all that significant. Osiris is kinda gay. Especially NuBuck.

>not wanting fun

I don’t think it was “wanted” so much as not copping Bungie’s entire universe by establishing shit reaching so far back.

CE was new, and all the players were experiencing it for the first time, so he wrote Chief’s perspective as the same.

>prometheans
>fun
Sure, if you like a bullet sponge enemy who teleports randomly every couple seconds.

A team made up of Rookie, Six, and Chief.

The Spirit of Fire was declared "Lost with all hands". You're not SUPPOSED to spend decades in cryo.

Contact Harvest itself stated that Harvest was around two weeks away from the other nearest colony. Which was Madrigal, which system's real-life counterpart is 85 light years away.

I believe in a later book, its mentioned that in a direct jump, it only takes about 4 days to get to Earth from Reach. And thats a distance of 10.5 light years.

So at most, I find it hard to believe that it'd take any more than two months to cross the entire diameter of human space. Of course that's assuming a ship making this trip would have the same speed as the one that did the Reach to Earth route.

So yeah, its always been known that slipspace jumps can take a while. But it would just take an absurd amount of trips to shave off 20 years of your life. And chances are, the people in Halo aren't ALWAYS jumping from one end of human space to the other.

I mean, Bungie didn't want the book to exist. They didn't like the idea of giving what was basically just the player's avatar a defined backstory.

Why didn’t they just use Six as the antagonist for Halo 5?

The whole appeal of Reach was specifically its proximity to Earth, you are using the fucking innermost colony and seat of UNSC power as an example. Slip-space travel isn’t an exact science either.
>2 months to traverse all of human space
Now you are just pulling bullshit out of your ass. There is a reason Chief was in cryo, it is UNSC protocol for non-essentials to go into the freezer as travel can take a long fucking time.

Even trips as short as 6 months will add up fast.

Six is fucking dead, dog

He could be MIA?

he's still alive in a cave

Female S2s have been in since the beginning. They're so roided out it literally doesn't matter. 343 forgot this when they modelled Halo 5's blue team.

I mean fuck if we want to be anal about it you can just make up any outer colony planet. They smartly didn’t define the span of human space.

The only reason the war took 30 years was because it was such a pain in the ass to find all the colonies. And the occasional Spartan suicide squad.

It was understandable in Reach since everyone was an S3,them big bootys triggered my autism in 5 tho.

>There is a reason Chief was in cryo, it is UNSC protocol for non-essentials to go into the freezer as travel can take a long fucking time.

Problem is, "long fucking time" doesn't mean anything. I use the 4 day trip between Reach and Earth because its literally one of the few examples we have of a slipspace jump's speed. 10.5 light years over 4 days. Or, 2.625 light years per day.

If Harvest really is two weeks from Madrigal, which itself is like a month away from Earth (85/2.625= 32.4 days), then it should sit around 121.8 light years. Or around 46.4 days from Earth to Harvest. A month and a half. So probably closest to three months to cross the entire diameter. Though Harvest is supposed to be the furthest away from Earth, so probably even less than 90 days.

Of course this is all assuming that Humanity's slipspace travel tech hasn't changed that much from the beginning of the war to 2552. Which I think is fair, given that as far as we can tell, the only thing the UNSC ever tried to improve was Spartan armor.

Imagine looking up and seeing this fucker slowly hover over your city

Attached: 1561390504709.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

It's what makes them unique and different from the Covenant, I would love to see a three-way and the Sentinels on the Prometheans' side.

I honestly agree with Bungie, books have been a detriment to this series since the start.

I'll take a hot ass female Spartan II over your ugly man-woman, fuck your bookshit, 34i did right to ignore that.

they're hot so it's ok

Attached: 8278378.jpg (1000x563, 126K)

Are the odst books worth reading? Where do I start and are they standalone. Not wanting to get into the whole EU, the premise itself just sounds interesting

also, either Nylund or Staten fucked up the travel times in relation to the real life distances to the actual star systems
>Epsilon Eridani (Reach, crown jewel of the core worlds other than Earth): 10.5 light years away
>Epsilon Indi (Harvest, the most remote of the outer colonies): 12 light years away

>they're using Chief's Halo 5 skeleton for Halo Infinite
Can't wait for those hot female Spartans in Infinite.

Staten was the writer for Halo so chances are Nylund was the one that fucked it up since his books had loads of mistakes.

They’ve stated that slipspace proximity=/= real space proximity. Slipspace is an alternate dimension.

I’d say either Joe fucked up or slip-space travel time was VASTLY reduced.

Contact Harvest says there were 17 colonies with Harvest being the furthest. Official Halo timeline ignores this in favour of fucking 800.

fall of reach is solid lore.

First strike is the most entertaining. Captures the feeling of being MC for the first time when you're 12.

>All these wrong answers
It still hurts

Attached: 041_0011.jpg (1000x1550, 675K)

New Blood isn't a fan favorite for... certain reasons. I actually haven't heard a lot about Bad Blood, which is weird since it details what happened immediately after 5.

Objectively, from an overall lore standpoint, Blue Team is overwhelmingly superior due to their training, augmentation, experience, and cohesiveness as a unit. Noble Team isn't a bad second choice, especially because their high specialization created a great team dynamic, but the loss of a single Spartan meant hamstringing the rest of the team. They di have the benefit of Noble Six being a jack of all trades, however, and he can wild card shit to fill gaps in tactics. Also, numbers advantage. Osiris is just trash.

In a three way battle? My money is on Blue Team simply because Chief alone outclasses everyone in sheer skill and tactical acumen. Noble would probably hold their own better than Osiris, but unless those two groups immediately teamed up against Blue Team, they would lose. Final survivors would probably be Chief and Linda.

Well, Joe has always been pretty inconsistent.

What happened to them?

Chief and Cortana or Chief and Arbiter. Fuck everyone else.

Chief and Cortana no one else.

Spartan grey team

>tfw you wish they never explained what happened to them

user, why do you let others opinions (a mere subjective idea) ruin the fun of a game. If you like it just enjoy it.

killed like bitches in another comic by the Didact

youtu.be/_Hs6TzztzdQ

>TOUCHDOWN HIT IT MARINES!!
>Cortana’ is good but I miss having an auxiliary waifu with bantz

Attached: 041_0020.jpg (1000x1557, 692K)

Thon and Reff's revenge.

none of those

Attached: Sarge.gif (300x169, 2.51M)

This. Grey Team literally almost single-handedly reignited the human-covenant war post Halo 3.

Attached: 1000.png (1000x998, 1.52M)

noble because the other two are fucking terrible and their characterization is non-existent

Them all having different armor literally makes no sense in any context. In what universe does it make sense to have 10 different helmet designs

Eh, I liked the way they handled it in Halo 3/Reach. A handful of different visor shapes makes sense in a military setting. One for a wide field of view, others for sniping, demolitions, piloting, etc. Each of those tasks would benefit from a specialized helmet design.

based

ODST Squad

Noble Team by a long shot

>Not 4's saggy tits

This is why I want VR to progress quicker so we can experience such things. It's just not always the same in games. I think it has to do with FOV.

Will Atriox be in Infinite?

Attached: himbo.png (1215x1687, 3.82M)

>tfw no strong wife to protect me

Attached: Cal_2.png (922x560, 290K)

None
Chief should have been the last S2 and worked alone
Reach fucked up majorly by having you play as 3's but pretending 3's were 2's

halo legends was kino

Attached: 1337.jpg (600x308, 44K)