Any games where you can raise animals and experiment with genetics?

any games where you can raise animals and experiment with genetics?

Attached: 1560105158822.png (1200x800, 1.03M)

theres those old Creatures games where you breed creatures called Norns and you can directly mess with their DNA and/or they will "evolve" over generations based on what they learn or do

i dont know how deep or good they are, i could never really get into them

OINK.

in awe at the size of those erectors

Pic related you play with genetic to make your own army of hybrid creatures

Attached: sans-titre.png (334x445, 335K)

Sim Life

>the disgusting experiments I ran on those pigs, they should've never come to pass

Attached: Ancestor_Small[1].png (469x770, 255K)

Having kids

SWG :(

Unfortunately I got this reference

Nice pick

What happened to the cat breeding game from the Bidning of Isaac team?

Mewgenics? It's in development limbo

Attached: 450_1000.jpg (450x253, 24K)

damn this seems spot on

Jurassic world evolution

God fucking damnit just release it instead of shitty Meat Boy clones and Isaac mods fuck

I came into this thread unironically for this reference.

What is it?

Was Eugenics an unfortunate choice of word to pun upon? These days it seems like everyone who isn't part of the master race is all touchy about it.

>weird idea
>this is cool
>develop it
>too time intensive or complex for people
>how do we make it FUNN???
>make it less time intensive or complex
>yeah this won't sell

Lucina thread.

Family Guy

The game is literally about Eugenics, so there's no avoiding the topic.

Impossible Creatures sort of fits the bill, it came out in 2003 and was made by Relic. It's a standard RTS but you have to collect DNA points to mix animal parts, the Frankenstein result of which is your army. Can't find any pics that make it look good (it's from 03 after all), and it has issues - IIRC they didn't add a cooldown to voices and have like one line per unit so if you spam select/move/attack your units won't shut the fuck up.

Are those fists ?

Modded Rimworld

Attached: TVtzXTr.png (256x256, 17K)

Cubivore.

Fucking loved this one. Wish there was a sequel or something for this gen.

pokemon and iv breeding

That's what I thought "OINK" was referring to at first It's funnier than the Family Guy joke it's actually referencing

Attached: 1549893627544.png (324x229, 14K)

>that
>impressive
fucking dyel, I looked like that after 3 weeks of starting strength

can you elaborate? are there like dna manipulation and breeding mods or are you just talking about mods with fucked up creatures in them?

Brother, may I have some oats?

Ya mirin my oats, brother?

nobody said it was impressive you pigfucker

Pokemon

There's literally an evolution simulator. I don't recall its name, but I'm sure it's not hard to find on the Internet.
It starts with an island and slug-like creatures, then they gradually evolve into more complex species with limbs, etc. They have to eat, mate, defend from each other to survive. You can send in drones to cull a certain species, give them food, etc. and generally meddle. You can look at various statistics.

GeneticRim

Oh, and there was a project long ago to make a game like Spore, but more realistic. I don't know what happened to it.

Actually never fucked with the mod too much. But from what i remember you can combine the dna of different creatures and make these fucked up abominations. And of course even the base game has animal breeding and shit. Also the mod works with some other mods that add creatures.

Attached: 1138962461_preview_preview2.png (480x300, 228K)

>They breed quickly down there in the dark.

Attached: 1445817573725.jpg (800x531, 429K)

>I'm sure it's not hard to find on the Internet.
Too hard for you to just do it while writing this post apparently.

th-third time's the charm, right?

Attached: mewgenics.png (631x700, 248K)

Attached: 2551.png (1367x625, 490K)

Free Cities

hawt

Attached: mutant fruit fly.jpg (696x376, 67K)