I've just started, and I already think that Edelgard is my favorite Nintendo waifu of all time...

I've just started, and I already think that Edelgard is my favorite Nintendo waifu of all time. She reminds me a lot of Hermione Granger, I love her attitude and design.

Attached: Edelgarde.jpg (1199x1200, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/toodeepincrap/status/1159591181593894912
youtubemultiplier.com/5d4caee84b28d-blue-lions-number-one.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's a cute

Attached: 1564783857832.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

haha boy let's see how long that lasts

lol

>Nintendo waifu
>The "subtle" implication that you can have more than one waifu as long as they're made by different companies

Get on recruiting students from other classes tho’. Eagles are by far the worst cast.

>Boy

Don't jump to conclusions. Plenty of women chose BE because Edelgard was more relatable.

she is FE hittler

Last thread died before I saw a response so I'll ask again. Does Sothis manifest a fuckable body if you give her the ring?

No. She lives in your head.

yes eternal lolibaba

Attached: 1553284775799.jpg (1391x782, 215K)

YOU CAN DO IT

Attached: 1.png (847x477, 684K)

I’d stay away from those crazy bitches.

Imagine fucking yourself

No, she's just your tulpa

>BE best route
>because you can side with the church and go on a crusade

Imagine fucking Sothis but since you and her are the same, you share sensations and she is in a hyper sensitive perma ahegao.

boy is a word usable as an expression in that context, you twit

A crusade you say?
Kill all the dirty Heretics and suck on some holy milkers

I want Sothis to whisper sweet kumikos in my ear!

Attached: 1555073359681.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

Wish I could recognise all of them on sight so that I can stay the fuck out

Finished Blue Lions and now doing Edelgard.
Should I make two separate saves before the decision?
I really don't want to play through the tutorial for 4 times.
Do you lose something if you don't continue on the same save?

She even does shinobu kakaka

Attached: 1534738602476.webm (1920x816, 1.64M)

Childhood is liking Eldegard. Adulthood is realizing Bernie is the superior choice.

Attached: berniee.png (243x321, 160K)

Are there any cute shotas in this game?

No. The closest you get is Cyril, who is as boring as a sack of bricks. He even is set up with Shamir but their support is the most boring, feckless shit ever.

>turn on online mode
>get statistics inbetween the loading screens
>character with the most invites for tea time
>Hubert in the top 3
how can anyone like this boot-licking, feet-groveling, up-the-ass-crawling piece of wet cardboard?

see

Dimitri is my husbando and I'm not even gay. Your waifu is shit

It was his birthday user, be nice.

Hubert is a fucking chad

What went right?

Attached: 3H vs Fates.png (1466x308, 38K)

Thats exactly how it goes

Why do people always say Edelgard is villain, she's morally grey just like Dimitry, ie having a noble goal sullied by unsavoury methods. Golden queer is arguably the only clean route but Claude just kinda gets dragged along by events.

And Church is just plain evil.

*kills your thot*

Attached: doodoo.png (1200x1200, 735K)

cuck in the making

>get closer to Edelgard
>his first response is to threathen you
he should be grateful there's no "kick him in the nuts"-option

>she's morally grey just like Dimitry
Lmao

>waifu
Not what that means

I would follow her to the grave and the 8 levels of hell beyond.

I sent Gaspard to his glorious death in the final battle. There can only be one.

New Game + lets you keep your statue levels, spend renown on things like skill levels, relationships, professor levels, etc., and you keep your brigades.

berniefags go die she probably smells disgusting

*Hubert

but user she gave empty platitudes about muh equality and discrimination which means she's a good guy and it's just the methods that are bad!

>Morally grey

You may be an idiot. You'd absolutely be a Nazi sympathizer in WW2 with that intelligence.

>kills her mother
>kills felix's brother/ingrid's fiance
>kills Byleth's dad
>indirectly or directly murders countless innocents
>allies herself with flat-out evil individuals
>tries to have claude and dimitri assassinated at the very fucking start of the game
>morally grey

Bernie goes outside to eat and go to class why wouldn't I go out to shower? Bernie doesn't smell bad no one ever says Bernie smells bad.

Nazi's were the good guys normalfag. Eldegard is french revolution tier retardation.

And yet, at the very end of the BL route, she says only 1 can rule the world. She's a megalomaniac, despite whatever lies or deceptions she feeds about her motives. She's been raised her whole life by an evil cult and brainwashed to take down the church and try to conquer the world.

>the strong dominate the weak
>let's fix this
>CHURCH BAD REEEEEEEE WAR NOW
>the strong absolutely decimate the weak
she might not have been 100% evil, but she sure was 100% stupid

user please listen to me
In February it's very important that you talk to Edelgard after you've exhausted your activity points in explore.
I missed this shit because why the fuck would you talk to someone again after you've used your activity points
Now her support is locked forever

Attached: 1564461602639.png (1176x988, 317K)

>morally grey
I guess charcoal is a shade of grey

You're a fucking idiot. I'm glad nobody will ever love you, so you'll never reproduce and pass along your moronic ideas.

seethe harder

>babbies first waifu
The truth of it all comes out.

the french revolution was inevitable

Also, on the "Find Flayn" month, the month ends the instant you finish the quest, even if it's the first weekend. You lose 3 weekends of activity, although the teaching is still applied and scaled to the missed time. Month 9, I think?

>church just plain evil
>the only only ones that treat everyone equal, no matter their heritage
>the ones who educate anyone smart enough and/or willing enough to learn
>the only ones fighting the Slitheres from the very start and not sympathising with them like other mad bitches
>the only ones not using monsters/turning their own people into monsters
>the only ones not using cheap tricks like assassination
>the only true followers of the goddess herself, while everyone else just thinks of themself and how to get more land under their feet
>the only ones not waging war in any scenario

>Just started

Oh. She's not really anything like Hermoine, but okay. I wouldn't decide how you feel about her until finishing the game.

Shame about that 35% strenght growth, why do all the bow units have it? Kinda sucks.

Claude is the only sane lord and his route is the most fun and has the best ending and best bosses.
Church is 2nd best because it's the only route where you get to directly visit the Slitherers home base which is cool and it also has a pretty good final boss.

Attached: 1565238362236.gif (600x326, 572K)

I hope Judith and Cordelia are playable/romanceable come DLC time.

>burning sluts
based

Attached: 1563804976824.png (584x527, 316K)

Bernie is not a slut.

Attached: silly bernie.jpg (372x433, 115K)

my favorite anti-secular fascists!

Attached: be9a93f59fef6a494db4816840205fa1.jpg (878x1024, 93K)

>just started
>my favorite waifu of all time
fotm

She has the most powerful crest ability in the game. The only other person that gets it is Hanneman and it sucks on him because it doesn't work with magic.
I made my Bernie a brigand for a while to boost her strength growth and give her death blow which helped a lot later on as a bow knight.

Archers in this game are great but outside of Claude most of them aren't going to be dealing super high damage. They're good for their long range, mobility as a bow knight, and useful combat arts.

Praise be to the Saviour King!

Attached: IMG_20190808_220647.jpg (1650x2550, 773K)

My little nuke can't be this cute.

Attached: EBefTrBVUAA13JA.jpg (1280x720, 689K)

design wise, Edelgard is the most basic bitch out there. If you are attracted to the design, you have basic bitch taste

I wish I could S Rank her or Annette with FByleth

and funny

>recruit Lysithea because she looks cute
>girl is a fucking one man mage army
>one shots everything
>teleport and dancing to support her / keep her out of harms way
>send my own tank unit with her
>basically just solos the game while everything is a support for her
that thing is not human, it is magic incarnate
until she dies about 5 years later due to the experimentation she had to endure

same character

Attached: 1565203798338.jpg (1024x536, 93K)

My Lys fell off in power after a while and based Lorenz caught up. He has like 3 less mag at level 35 but he benefits from black tomefaire which helps. Ended up making Lys a gremory because I figured 2x warp and hades would be better than dark tomefaire on her.

she has a slut name

Attached: __bernadetta_von_varley_and_byleth_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_tefutene__2d7c6fcb47587 (462x458, 45K)

I made my Lorenz into a Cav Knight. he is level 23 currently.

Is he a better mage user and did I fuck up? He isnt my strongest unit but I like him, Golden deers has way to many mages tho

>dubshit

Lorenz falls off hard after the timeskip if you keep him as a cav
He’s not a very good unit, but probably does better in a mage class.

I wish guys were allowed to pet cute girls IRL.

I do love adult Bernie.

Attached: FD795BD4-0D02-4230-8C5B-249D5A5754F3.jpg (1981x1125, 1.21M)

make him dark knight, as a cav/paladin his frozen lance gives him enough magic to get past generals and such. The movement is too good to pass up

He's a decent dark knight.

I made him a dual physical/magic dark knight.
He’s pretty bad desu.

>reminds me a lot of Hermione Granger

So she takes it from old men?

Attached: emma watson and harvey weinstein.jpg (682x675, 242K)

He has a 40 mag growth before class boosts and his crest is the same one as Lys that boosts magic spell MT occasionally. Lys has higher overall offensive growths but Lorenz is more well rounded and can actually take a few hits especially as a Dark Knight.

Lysithea's biggest advantage is her spell pool which is completely absurd. Lorenz's strongest spells are good but they don't compare to the arsenal that Lys gets. Still I use them both and they're both good.

why does edelgard have rinnegan eyes?

Is it just me or is Ingrid a terrible unit? Literally worthless in my entire Blue Lions playthrough so far.

kill yourself immediately

so from what I've read on Yea Forums wyvern lord seems to be the best choice for axe characters like edelgard and casper, but what's the best class for the MC? sword master?

Attached: 1565146084977.gif (480x480, 514K)

Lys with Nosferatu is nigh unkillable. Only the gauntlet wielders stand a chance.

No she's shit, I ended up benching her and recruiting Marianne, Gilbert and Catherine in her stead.

she takes a long time to get going but becomes the best unit in the game. She'll end up with like 60+ speed and high luck and get +30avoid when she waits making her literally unkillable. Her damage is low but she crits often enough and doubles everything no matter how heavy the weapon late game.

She has a bit of a slow start, but becomes unstoppable once she gets Falcon Knight.

Either Gremory or their Unique Class.

Lysinthea is the Hermione if anyone is,
you hitlerfucker.

Lances in general got fucked hard in this game. Cavalier is decent early game since it's the first class you get with boosted movement and canto but late game the wyvern rider classes shit all over pegasus knights and paladins.

MC best class is a rider or flier like anyone else but his enlightened one class is decent because he gets warp.

>after timeskip, there is only 1 Short haired girl, and she wears a hat that covers her short hair
Sucks if your fetish is the most important attribute you seek out

Attached: ss+(2015-02-03+at+10.21.40).jpg (724x528, 55K)

I really wish I did the Edel's route first instead of Blue Lions.
I don't really want to kill off my former house after going through their story. And knowing what I know now, it's sort of hard to sympathize with Edelgard.

On my Golden Deer route right now. Should I romance Hilda or Marianne?

he's made for magic, should have picked up the +6 magic mastery skill frmo mage

>his enlightened one class is decent because he gets warp.
Why not Dark/Holy Knight?

HIL DA
HIL DA

Romance Lysithea.

Shamir

You don’t need to know their personality when you decide your waifu with your benis.

This empowers me after years of Japanese character development, let me have this.

Attached: OK6W_koKDTOqqqLDbIoPAqzPHG53sptI82j4qPrZCA0.jpg (1191x1250, 298K)

Hilda, but make sure to do her A Support with Caspar first.

Yeah, Blue Lions has the most connected cast, especially if you dragged a few other classmates in like Marianne to connect with Dimitri so it makes it kinda hard to "turn your back" on them

how many girls get giga gazongas after the time skip

ONLY Hilda.

Do male and female Byleth get different spells? I had close to max faith on my last run and I never got warp. If you only get it at absolute max rank it's worthless since other characters like Lysithea get it at B rank.

>cant watch SHAFT anime because of seizure inducing animation and scene shifts
Cant deal with 10 camera changes in 6 seconds.

warp is a class skill for enlightened one, along with aum. it doesn't carry over similar to how only snipers/bowknights get bow range+2

theoretically aum (revives a character) is good but the game has rewind. Might be useful in lunatic.

is there a list of characters that will leave you/ become not aviable on certain routes?
Like what characters are not possible to recruit / leave you after timeskip with Golden Deers, Black Eagles and so on

There are no new recruits other than Seteth in Golden Deers and I don't know if you could recruit him before the skip. I didn't recruit Alois or Gilbert either. I didn't recruit anyone from other houses, so I don't know if they actually leave you during the skip.

Ashe left me on my black eagle church run but I was able to re-recruit him in the map he appears in pretty early into the time skip. Not sure if any other characters behave like that. I know it wasn't because of support because I had support as high as it could go pre-time skip.

gay, I guess I'll keep trying to fuck this nuke and pretend she has intense breast envy then

Watching Edelgard get blacked!

Beagle pride Fodland wide

Attached: 35CCF42C73D748FEA4FBC3FB73B28F77.png (437x552, 355K)

I saw a random church affiliated swordmaster npc solo Edelgard today. He crit her with a wo dao and did her whole health bar but she survived with 1 hp since I don't think non named npcs can end maps.

>since I don't think non named npcs can end maps.
That's retarded.

In the tutorial level, Jeralt leaves the bandit boss at 1 hp as well, so it could be a matter of allied units being unable to kill commanders.

>playing video games for a fetish

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE CUMBRAlN

How are you supposed to kill Death Knight in the battle of Garreg Mach without Lysithea?

Knightkeeler.

By that point in the game you should have plenty of characters that can solo him, he's only a big threat in the first couple maps he shows up in. Alternatively just use gambits, he can't counterattack.

Sword of the Creator.
It gets repaired after timeskip anyway.

The fucker crits anyone I try to bait him with and is too bulky to outright oneshot
Maybe I’ll just get an ally NPC to enter his range and sacrifice themself for me.

Smash the Chad Dimitri at him.

You did choose Blue Lions right user?

Soften him up with a gambit and then finish him off with your best attacker. If you have a lancer you should have a combat art that's good against horses.

>not recruiting the cute and funny ICBM
why

Attached: 1565177109473.jpg (1024x1471, 198K)

>After this battle my name will be known far and wide as the legendary Ferdinand of Adrestia
>Instantly gets boar'd by Dimitri
fucking rip

Attached: 1543010852169.png (298x298, 12K)

I already married her in my GD run and wanted to try a different squad

Why the fuck does Dimitri just die off screen like that in GD? Did no one think to tie up the rightful King of a third of the continent so we could at least use him? We put him down and then I guess we just let him wander aimlessly into the routed enemy's spears like a wounded cow. Also is Dedue always there at Gronder in this route? Man, that guy is a shit bodyguard. Dimitri just wandered south entirely on his own and got ganked.

Also Lysithea one-shotting him in single melee combat after he calls her not even worth his time is a laugh and a half.

nah, thats just how I decide which Anime to watch first. If the anime is shit regardless of the cover girl, I quit it.

Fire Emblem was just a series full of diverse looking characters. There was everything for anyone. This time, the selection is kind of limited. Im playing and enjoying the game, its just that short haired girls are the cherry on top.
This time, there realy isnt any waifu material except Shamir, who gets ruined by a) her personality which is rather robotic and b)eaner

Shamir is too cold for me. I’ll stick with Bernie and Lysithea instead.

Starts out average but will become one the best unit since nothing can hit her sas a flying unit and she crits half the time making up for her low base dmg.

If you don't want to breed bitches like timeskip Mercedes and Leonie then I don't know what to tell you.

Attached: (You)r prize.jpg (280x360, 77K)

Her best use is to boost Felix/Sylvain/Dimitri might by 3 by being an adjutant.

Those 4 provide +3 mt to one another on A support.

>short hair fag
>suggests Leonie after timeskip
also while Mercedes Hairstyle is in my strike zone, the hat fucking ruins it. The fucking fujo otome cunt that drew all the characters decided that short-haired girls arent good and only made all the males be unique. I fucking hate that bitch because of that

I prefer pre-timeskip mercedes just because of the god damn hat.

>my favorite Nintendo waifu of all time
>having more than one
Ironic weebs and normalfags were the death of the meaning of the word.

I think I finally have my final team down

Byleth as: The guy who is pretty good I guess
Dimitri as: The kill button
Felix as: The slightly less durable but more agile kill button
Annette as: The less reliable slower kill button
Sylvain as: Mr. 9 movement
Dedue as: The wall
Mercedes as: Who needs movement when you have full map heals
Seteth as: I was too retarded to train flyers so thank god for Dragon Boomer
Linhardt as: Warpman
Dorothea as: The team Strideslut and dancer

Attached: 1549939379455.jpg (347x384, 13K)

>lorenz shows up on BL
>some line about being sad this has to happen
>barely finishes his bullshit before ingrid flies right into his asshole and crits him
>twice

Attached: 1540271969226.png (397x402, 357K)

Why not save and recuit him with your Teach ? Lorenz is ma boi.

I want to make Marianne my dancer because she is really a needless secondary healer but I hear dorotheas late game stats as a mage are dogshit so I should go with her right?

Not him but anyone you don't recruit Pre time skip should be killed.

do whoever you want, character stat gains are random and the game's dogshit easy anyways so do literally anything

Late game stats mean literally nothing, you will never hit stat caps in this game let alone the level cap. Her growths are fine and her stats will be fine as a mage as long as you keep her as magic classes for the growth boosts.

Dorothea is one of the best mages in the game since she gets thoron, meteor, and a bunch of other good spells. She's only really beaten by Lysithea in terms of power and spell pool.

>not recruiting Lorenz pre timeskip

He's one of the easiest, and you need to do it fast so you can get his or lysithea relic anyway,

Edge Lard a shit. A SHIT!

I didn't recruit many people because I feel like it sorta ruins the idea behind the three houses.

So I ended up killing a good amount of students baby.

Dorothea as gremory gets to use a 10 range meteor twice per battle. Marianne doesn't need to spam silence very often so she should do alright as a dancer. Make sure that you get her lance budding talent as well.

My boi Cyril needs a cute waifu. I should give him mercedes.

>Dimirti boars one of BE students to death
>Levels up
>IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO DEFEAT HER

Attached: EAr7oRBU0AMwmta.png (1280x720, 1.64M)

Meteor is good but meanwhile Marianne got 50% mage growth, Physic, Silence, Aura Thoron and Fimbulvetr. And she is 10X better as a character, FUCK DorTHOTea

i was like you first time around. At this point tho i'm replaying the routes i never did by recruiting everyone and checking out the supports.

Also i mostly use the ''main'' team from the route i'm doing and keeping my recruits to adjutants.

Is Marianne the horse fucker or the blonde that sounds like a hag trying to do a young girl voice? I always confuse those two characters because they're both shit.

I love her cause she’s like a chad you can mating press

she has her moments though

Attached: dorothea cute.jpg (1280x720, 339K)

She’s got a lot of moments actually. She’s pretty great, even though she’s not my waifu she’s a top 3 girl.

Fortress knight or Wyvern rider?
I can't decide for my hilda

Attached: 1565219395558.png (1018x1200, 821K)

Why does no one use Flayn? Mine has like 50 magic and res.

Horsefucker

my gf and her female friends all picked her because she's a womyn.

>First battle of the eagle and the lion
>Generic pegasus that replaces Ingrid rushes Edelgard and takes her out
Pegasus > Axe

wew
always pick flying when available

I use Flayn as my dancer. I feel like everyone uses Flayn as their dancer unless they're playing Black Eagles

fortress knight is worst class in the game. Doesn't even get pavise lmao

She was one of my top unit as a Wyvern. Wyvern master give so much bonuses you'd be dumb not to. Falcoknight got slightly better growth if you don't mind losing axefaire.

use her plenty, she just is REALLY frail. Rescue + fortify + dance in my game means she rarely has the time to actually kill stuff, but i like her

flying is fucking busted in this game
take unga flyer

How do you pair up party members for marriage?
I like the idea of Claude gently bullying his wife Lysithea but also doting on her.

Attached: 51C3FF87-64C5-447C-B8F9-7876B8BF5D62.gif (450x270, 476K)

>Fortress Knight doesn't get Pavise
Fortress Knights suck for a lot of reasons but they do get Pavise.

Blyeth will have Edelgard's severed head on a fine silver plate.

Attached: Sees Edelgard.png (956x964, 710K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
twitter.com/toodeepincrap/status/1159591181593894912

Attached: jeraltfeel.jpg (900x4050, 526K)

If you get them to an A support together, they'll have a paired epilogue once you finish the game.

A rank. If multiple A ranks, then highest total of points.

FemByleth will have Edelgard’s pussy in a scissor hold

Ah fug this is why I got Raphael and Bernie instead of Leonie.

She was my best unit at the end, she literally couldn't get hit, I'm not even joking, most enemies had 0 hit against her so I could just throw her in the centre of maps and she would dodge tank everything

>Last day before a mission
>No quests
>Post timeskip so support building isn't entirely needed
>Already finished tourney for month

What the fuck do I spend the day on? Advanced training classes in explore or a seminar?

Gatekeeper-kun is Alm?

Attached: wtfbros.png (1018x477, 859K)

Tea with waifus.

>Just started
Lol you're in for a surprise

Unless one of the students is very, very close to a level up, dont bother with a seminar and just train in explore. You can also cook a stat boosting dish or improve supports for more hit/avoid boosts.

Is it a surprise though? In her route she was clear as day about her intentions and her ambitions

So far I've done Catherine's, Annette's and Sothis' S supports, and Annette's was the sweetest of the three.
What are the best S supports to look out for?

>implying she did all of this

Who was the lucky lady?

Attached: 1565213329293.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

>can't figure out which one I should make dancer between Annette and Lysithea
W-what do Yea Forums?

Spoiler:

She is a big piece of shit and I can't wait to kill her.

Why even after playing 4 routes this game still feels like there is a large aspect of the story missing? It doesn't help how retarded some characters act or get killed off screen if they aren't sucking professor dick.

Attached: 1453303319472.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Petra

Neither. They're both great magic nukes.
Annette even has her rally memes.

Ladies*

DIMITRI

I'm not even that user but that hurt. I don't even have a job right now and feel like shit. Thanks user.

Any woman with a pulse

Wow she looks so fucking generic, the women realy got the short end of the stick

What do you want to see once the models are ripped?

Attached: 67903407_2369949166420863_6301410424621220547_n.jpg (1015x1015, 91K)

He's implying Rhea is pregnant with his child.

It shouldn't hurt if you're not an idiot, user.

I don't even have him on my team...

B
Dorothea
Bernetta
Shamir
Cathrine
Mercedes
Anette
Lysithea
Petra

I mean I guess Flayn...

I use her as a warrior because that her canon class, you can know because she keeps her post time skip in the in her battle model,and she is busted, so guess of your options wyvern knight is the best.

But is you like crits go for warrior.

Raphael bernie is alright tho.

Raphael is just a good lad whatever happens

Dorothea.

Her canon class is unga axe

I'm pretty sure his uncle Rufus has kids and that's what he's referring to.

I wish I was pregnant with his child.

Why does the game try to force you so hard into joining her house? Like no wonder all the top deployed are from the Black Eagles.

>I use her as a warrior because that her canon class
Are there any characters with more than two canon classes other than Petra(thief, assassin, wyvern rider)?

Because the game is mostly about her

The game is mostly about fighting her

>Severly dissappointed in Sylvain, he's Dimitri but shit
>Drag his ass to Remire village because everyone else's overleveled
>Death Knight spooks me, I wasn't prepared
>Sylvain fucking one shots him with his prf and Knightkneeler
>While being 5 levels below DK
>Aslo dabs on him with a crit which was overkill anyway

Attached: 1522091922079.gif (310x292, 28K)

Because the game is mostly about her starting wars and being qt hitler

The game wanted to psyche you out

Are master classes drastically better then advanced or is it better to just keep characters with certain advanced classes?

Someone post the "no u"

I swear using the unique combat arts like Ruined Sky and Dust almost always guarantee a crit.

anyone have the webm of Bernie BRAAPING in lindhards C support? The twitter guy deleted it for some reason.

Holy Knight, Gremory, or Dancer Marianne? No one seems to have a consensus on her.

Is it worth buying a switch for this game?

So I'm on chapter 11 on Black Eagles. Does the "Church or Edelgard" choice happen after the chapter? When should I make a seperate save to experience both? Do I lose Hubert if I go Church?

I made her a holy knight so that she couldn't move more but she was just my physic abuser for 90% of the game.

It's the canon choice

Holy knight lets her use heal on adjacent allies easier.
Gremory gives her huge magic for massive fortify and physic range, along with x2 usage.
Dancer lets her dance on non healing turns.

The main theme of the game is about her in all non BE routes.

>mercedes and caspar paralogue
>roll dimitri up to him
>IT SEEMS YOU HAVE CHOSEN DE-
>crit for 474 with atrocity
>
>I must go.

Attached: 1542417997426.png (554x554, 47K)

Right before you start the chapter 11 fight is when you should save. But if you didn't see the event with her dad then you won't be able to join her later. And yes, you'll lose Hubert.

Does anyone else get Meteor besides Dorothea?

I've only played through the Boys Love route so far and I feel the exact same way. I'm playing through BA right and I'm having a hard time trying to come up with a logical reason to side with Edelgard ( which I will because I wanna do her route, but still. )

Attached: 1563657819702s.jpg (121x125, 2K)

>could

Hanneman does.

Hanneman
Hammanen
That dude

Edelgard will be standing somewhere in the monastery, I think the hall near the entrance. On your last free day of the month choose explore, do your activities and then go and talk to her and agree to visit Enbarr in the Empire with her. Only talk to her once you’ve completed everything you wanted to do for the month since agreeing to go with her will end the month. This will give you a choice at the end of the chapter and it will be clear which choice is which side. And no Hubert stays with Edelgard if you go church.

>Inter-house sword competition for the students
>Enter Catherine for my house

lmao get rekt you little shits

Attached: 1510947481259.gif (800x430, 897K)

This happens no matter the house. I did Black Eagles first after going in blind and I took like 2 days off cause I didn’t want to kill her in the other routes. At least you can recruit the characters in the house but I really didn’t want to see Edelgard go down that path and lose.

The magic system is so retard
"who you know that character with low magic that wouldn't make a great mage but you might want to make one for novelty? well they can't can't use any good spells"
It's like making a jeigan character not be allowed to use silver lances and javelins. why the fuck isn't it class based? Stuff like warp or meteor would be way more balanced if it was locked to gremory.

Yeah, you choose her house and then side with the church because Edelgard is an deranged sociopath

Hanneman. He also has a much higher mage growth than the thot

Hilda and Manuela have bolting, the other siege spell. Sadly Manuela has only 35% magic growth

>people told me this
>choose church
>Rhea reveals that she’s a turbo cunt anyways even though I CHOSE her route
I literally restarted my save

Rhea did literally nothing wrong. She's entirely justified!

>Edelgardfags argue this but defend Edelgard as some maiden who does no wrong
I fucking hate Edelgard shitters. Edelgard herself as a character is interesting, however.

BL -> BA -> GD -> Church.
That's the order you should play each route.

Rhea didn't start a war
Edelgard and her associates that made the sacred weapons did. Rhea just started the Empire and later told it to stop genociding people. Empire kun hated that and here we are. yw

What is manuella good for? She really struggles

Warp cheese. That's it.

t-tasukete

Attached: 1C724735-961D-4E65-8646-D93C4E8FC3B2.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

>try to force
How so? The only thing she has over the other houses is she’s the one that triggers your suicide.

You mean her evil other soul seiros?

Not true. Playing with basic house without recruiting is... Based.
But holy shit, mission 11 was intense with only 7 members.

Poor little white girl.

Why don't you people turn off the icons? The maps looks a whole lot better and cleaner without them.

What are Flayn and the other instructors?

BERNIE TO THE RESCUE!

Rhea’s also genocidal and manipulative but she’s also crazy even though you choose to stay with her. She’s not my wife and it turns out I don’t even agree with her after playing through the other route so why bother with that shit

No, but I doubt this is the only game you’re interested in

Is there a version with the sound?

Attached: BOARED.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

>have all the teachers
>just use them for shit like this
I wonder how it feels when your teacher wrecks your shit for someone elses class

Attached: 1489770722533.jpg (414x459, 18K)

Seiros is genocidal and manipulative
Rhea litterally cant control this.

>edelgard is too ashamed to marry byleth cause he's a commoner
>byleth has to wait for her to leave the throne
>she never ends up marrying byleth or giving him children
>this is byleth's fucking s rank ending

>in ferdinand's a rank ending she officially marries him and pumps out his babies
>nonstop fucking and impregnation

FUCKING LYING FAGGOTS HAHAHA "USE YOUR IMAGINATION BYLETH CAN MARRY AND IMPREGNATE HER EVEN IF IT DOESN'T SAY IT JUST USE YOUR IMAGINATION BRO" HAHAHAHA

Thing is even as a villain Edelgard is more interesting, Rhea just doesn't have enough screentime for you to care when she suddenly goes all stereotypical holy church JRPG villain. It's too abrupt of a shift and she goes from being slightly unnerving occasionally to turbocunt very quickly.

Rhea and Seiros are the same person, play the GD route. She explains this in detail there isn't a split personality she just goes insane in the church route.

>turns out the main 4 route leads makes horrible spouses
Dorothea is best girl. I mean until you run out of money or you catch her with her black lover.

>liking that bloodthirsty sack of shit
You’ll change your mind soon enough

Never used her, nor did I recruit other. So yes, I guess they are... Useless.

I think Rhea is interesting when you actually do your supports with her. But I agree for the most part.

>wonder why the emmeryn looking bitch teaches swords and fists
It made so much sense upon finding that shit out

>>turns out the main 4 route leads makes horrible spouses
Dimitri is a good husband.

It litterally said she has 2 souls.

youtubemultiplier.com/5d4caee84b28d-blue-lions-number-one.php

I can't wait to marry this fuccboi and cure his whorishness with my dragon pucci.

Attached: 67384599_998046823876791_3256813752465682461_n.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

>Dark mage right away
>Worst
They are just the "hard-mode" option

wtf is BA?

I just finished BL, which route does Dimitri suffer the least in? I don't know if I have it in me to turn around and start killing my Blue Lions bros

Black Assholes, the worst route

She's good for dickings

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't that because her heart is a crest stone? I got the impression Sothis is the "mother" of the manakete saints in that she gave them crest stones and eternal life but didn't actually birth them. This would explain how Flayn is Seteth's blood child but doesn't age despite being presumably 1k+ years old.

>genocidal
So you start a church and other people say your church is wrong and that the goddess is on their side.
You are the goddess that started the church to keep humans from fighting.
The other church are genocidal and have killed your members before.
user she is merely protecting her people.

I don't really understand how I should be leveling classes. Should I stay at archer until I master the class before going to sniper, or does it not really matter as long as weapon skills are up?

>Based Assholes
ftfy

Look up which classes have good mastery skills. Some of them are not good at all and you'll never have them equipped but others are amazing and definitely worth holding out for.

Edelgard is weak to anal?

>Hey Dimitri did you know I was horrifically experimented on as a child alongside all my siblings to be able to hold the power of crests
>Hey Dimitri did you also know that the same people who experimented on me also were the ones responsible for the Tragedy at Duscor
>Well that was easy, who knew that if we focused on the same threat it could be obliterated in a second

quick question

just started playing and my squishy wizards/archers are getting instakilled whenever i put them in a position of which they can attack from

i try to put strong units in front of them as a shield but enemy just walks around them

what am I supposed to do here? at this point my strong close quarters conbat units are all level 6-7 while archers/mages still lvl 2-3 cuz they just instadie

>YOU'RE LYING AEEEEEEEEEEEERGH

GD and Church have no beef with BL, so you won't have to kill them yourself. As for Dimitri himself, he dies in every route except his own. OFFSCREEN in GD and Church while Edelgard executes him herself in BE That spoiler is a legitimate spoiler for non BL routes, be wary

Level up your wizards
You can also BLOCK other units that aren't range if you position your other students properly.
Git Gud

Gotta use formations and pay attention to enemy attack ranges. If you select an enemy and press A it highlights how far they can move and attack.

>Hey Dimitri did you know I was horrifically experimented on as a child alongside all my siblings to be able to hold the power of crests
>Hey Dimitri did you also know that the same people who experimented on me also were the ones responsible for the Tragedy at Duscor

>Hey, Dimitri, I sided with these people, and idiots on Yea Forums still think I'm right, or 'morally grey', and not just totally evil

Well I went with her to see her father and now I'm right at the start of 11. Should I have saved before agreeing because I made a seperate file at the start of 11 and haven't started yet because I wajted to make sure I could choose her route.

Seeing her father only unlocks the choice later, you're still fine.
Like I said, save at the start of the chapter battle.

Edelgard and Dimitri die in all routes except their own
Claude lives in all of them unless you are a dick
Claude fights Nemesis with you
Canon route?

You realize Dimitri is the one who wanted to reconnect with Edelgard at school right? You understand that he's bloodthirsty because he feels betrayed by Edelgard openly working with the people who killed his and Byleth's parents. right? You...you did play the game, didn't you?

Kinda. Its complicated.
But in essence Rhea wants to not hurt anyone anymore and knows she will eventually and wishes to step down from the church.
And seiros wants to genocide humanity for her mommy fetish

>sided with
She used and manipulated them and that incident wasn’t all on the slitherers

Weak

You can see the movement range of enemy units if you select them. Don’t put your support units in their range

One unit bodyblocking means it takes 3 mov to attack the person behind them. 3 bodyblocking takes 6. This more than enough for most of the game. Trees can also hamper movement and reduce the amount of coverage you need. Also I’m surprised they’re getting one hit, I’ve rarely had situations where my mages couldn’t survive at least one round of combat unless it was the designated strong character of the map like the death knight, other students or the boss.

BUT DRAGONS BAD

Yes, but that would be too easy of a solution.

you misspelled "golden deer."

I always hear people praise Retribution but I've personally gotten way more use out of Stride. Shit is underrated as fuck, and can cheese out some levels easy.

>seiros wants to genocide humanity for her mommy fetish
She wants to genocide the people that hurt her students/church people...

>when you're attracted to a character's design and personality but can't handle her dumbfuck ideals

Attached: 68667418_479522682837851_5368598610491473920_n.jpg (708x708, 86K)

I'd say the only conclusively non canon one is BE since it lacks things like cutscenes for the timeskip and reunion scene and has the shortest number of chapters, not to mention deals with the Slither squad offscreen in an epilogue.

Never even used it honestly. It’s not like they gimped the ranged options for melee units

The best thing about her is her ideals though

BL just straight up doesn't deal with the slitherers

She was used and manipulated BY, you mean. She was in total furtherance of their goals, she may have meant to betray them after, but after she genocided a huge number of people, and still ends up ruling the world. She is Evil.

Who needs to deal with the Snakeyboys when you can crush Edelgard's Skull

I assume doing that sorta took all the wind out of their sails.

Just look at the map and check the damage you can do, i only move long range nukes when is safe, dont leave anyone behind and kill 1-2 enemies at a time.
Later everyone will be in a horse and be able to shoot from the other side of the map, archers and mages have broken skills.

Stride and fliers is the real meta. The fact that fliers can dismount after moving to negate their archer weakness is so broken especially coupled with alert stance+ and an avoid battalion.
I'm on my 3rd playthrough right now and I made almost everyone on my team mounted and gave the non mounted unit a +1 mov book and a march ring to keep up

So is pretimeskip the same for all three house choices? If so that’s disappointing as fuck

I love Annette!

Same missions, different story bits sometimes.

I don't understand why so many people here and elsewhere act like the Church just has you randomly kill people that mildly disagree with them. Lonato raised a fucking peasant army in open rebellion and the Western Church plague doctors were desecrating holy sites to steal shit from them, while also attempting to assassinate high ranking Church officials. The Church is sketchy sure, but how are they not justified in retaliating against the above acts with force?

That too. But a serious mommy fetish fueled it.

Fuck the haters, maker her a Fortress Knight to make her defenses as THICC as she is.
Wyvern flyers are fags, armor is forever.

It does a little, you kill Thalen or whatever his name is.

Most of post timeskip is the same too minus a few exclusive paralogues and the last handful of maps. Everyone gets the bridge battle and the lava battle and only the church route doesn't get the grondor field battle.

You kill Thales unknowingly (he was Arundel or whatever, Edelgard's uncle). Without the Empire as a seat of power and with all of their leadership dead, the Slitherers aren't exactly much of a threat. You can bet Dimitri and Byleth will be very thorough in weeding out any corruption since they know shit like Duscur can happen if they aren't careful

Still mad about not having Caspar for my first run which was BL.

>horses
ok i'll level that up, i assume flying mounts and heavy armour is inferior?

>lava battle and only the church route doesn't get the grondor field battle.
I think black eagles skip these two as well.

She mentions that they’ll be together after Byleth dies, but the DLC will give her a body so you won’t have to wait to have hot loli-goddess-ghost sex with her.

Attached: F8E8F695-8444-402F-AD3E-806F180BE7CC.jpg (840x760, 389K)

They manipulated everything. Without taking them out they will just do it again.

A lot of people can't handle her dumbass logic and autism. Her hearts in the right place, but due to past trauma, severely limited lifespan due to crest aids, and personality flaws (like trust-issues, egotism, and sunk costs mentality), she often acts more destructively than necessary. Diplomacy would resolve a ton of her issues, but she always jumps to the worse conclusion about others. Of course Dimitri and Claude wouldn't agree with her, in her mind, so she doesn't even bother trying to talk to them about crests before ordering a hit on them. And even when they outright say they do agree with what she wants, like Byleth and Claude do, her paranoia and pride overrides her and she demands a fight to the death.

Flyers fill a different role to horses, so they are equal. Horses do magic and bows, flyers tank magic and bait enemies out with their high evasion.

based and edelgardpilled

Attached: __edelgard_von_hresvelgr_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_truejekart__b00beb7c605ded6564f35 (1500x2000, 263K)

How are the maps and overall difficulty?

I wish I was Byleth in this pic

Attached: EBb3kgEXsAAt3Ad.png (800x600, 345K)

>Sensei please... I need your semen. If I don’t get it I’m afraid of what I might do. I have the urge to put Bernadetta on that ballista and line it with explodes and then stuff myself with crests until I turn into a monster. Please help me Sensei!

Attached: 6A3C280F-30A4-4011-84BB-41FE57CAD07B.jpg (800x1162, 152K)

Flying is good for short ranges, there is just no flying archer/mage.
You can ignore armor classes, but are good early.

Edelgard is blatant villain who is just butthurt people like Rhea more than her.

Utterly fucking pathetic. Loved doming the dumb bitch.

Attached: 447.jpg (601x601, 19K)

Easy.

Armor is better than Flying or Horses.

Why are green haired lolibabas always far and away the best girl from their respective series.

Attached: E134EAB8-7931-4EE6-9D18-A0CBA9878B84.jpg (1068x1162, 101K)

>playing through golden deer route
>pretty long, almost near the end
>suddenly dubstep and cyberpunk tron structures

Attached: E2B7E41C-5470-4684-94C9-4C0DB644388C.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

But why are you getting those urges?

I can't believe I used to partake in Dimitri bullying.

Attached: EBUROTHWsAM1Owv.jpg (999x1024, 212K)

>fight Edelgard with Claude on GD
>he agrees with her, but she says he doesn't know enough about Fodlan's history
>when she's also wrong about Seiros/Nemesis's history and is never corrected even on her own route
>Claude hands the throne over to Byleth anyway, a reincarnated deity
GD is the best and most sane route

OK but seriously how does the "sensei keeps her sane" argument make any sense? You're on ice for five fucking years and was only conclusively on her side for like a month before going under. How do you keep her from turning Faerghus into a shit hole and other such crimes when you aren't even around?

It gives you the option to save immediately after the battle too.

Same, I thought he would be the worst lord when the game was first revealed, but I'm happy to have been wrong

The firt post time-skip map can fuck you if you didnt level up specific characters.
Being able to go back in time is just save states with limited uses, some maps can be hard if you dont use it.

Yeah, I don't really care for her as far as her beliefs go. I'm just getting through her route for completion sake.

>how does the "sensei keeps her sane" argument make any sense?
It doesn't, the self-insert is the worst part of the story and is canonically a silent autist that somehow magically keeps insane royals in check merely by standing beside them.

I NEED A BERNIE DAUGHTER-WIFE IRL BROS WHERE DO I FIND ONE

Attached: 351px-FETH_Bernadetta.png (351x599, 204K)

She's fairly okay in BE though. Like she really needs somebody to pull her back so she doesn't go full edgelord and kill her empathy .

It reminded me of Radiant Historia's endgame areas a little.

El is the only one that deserves to be bullied
How the fuck did a crestless literal child manage to do more harm to Dimitri than Edelgard throwing her knife at the end

Chapter 21 in the BL route has high crit chance siege weapons and tomes, what a mess.

>sensei, how do I appease the souls of the dead that torment me so?
>haha cats are cute and sometimes they run away haha

She tells you in her supports that your influence keeps her from being completely cold and heartless because you give her the intimacy she lacks

On their rooms, you need to go and check.
They may be posting here right now.

She's Chaotic Neutral to Dimitri's Chaotic Good

Honestly for me the choice boils down to "who would it hurt me more to see upset by betrayal", in which case the answer is definitely the mommy pope gf. She trusts you from day 1 to help her burn heretics while Edelgard won't come clean about her schemes until she has no other choice. It's satisfying telling her to fuck off and going full crusade mode

That's the one thing that thing that really bothers me about edelgards route.
It bends over backward to make it seems like you arent wrong in at all. When her knowledge of the history she uses as leverage in her ambition is blatantly false slither bullshit.
There was nothing on her route that ever made her truly question her motives. (Partly due to both dimitri and vampire advise).

Accepting a random child into the army was the dumbest shit and then next month she's already being put to battle.

She was forcing his hand to make him kill her, if she somehow had managed to kill him Byleth would just have killed her anyway. I don't think she was really trying to kill Dimitri after having lost.

BERNIE'S PISSED

It's just strange because Byleth isn't allowed to talk or make a lot of meaningful decisions. She's a wholly different person depending on if you side with her or not, but Byleth is so silent all the time it feels odd

It's what I hate the most too. All the lords have problems, but they end up being fixed much better in Dimitri and Claude's routes. You teach Edelgard to trust others, sure, but her Flame Emperor shit and alliance with the vampires is ignored or left for the epilogue

In the other hand, your dad remind you about how suspicious the green haired milf is everytime he get the chances.

Okay but there's no influence for five whole years, that's my point. I understand her toning it down after you come back, and the pre-timeskip influence is clearly worth jack shit since she does the same atrocities even if you're teaching her house. Shouldn't her heart be even harder in those five years since she thinks you died helping her fulfill her ambitions, so she'd never be able to afford failing and making your death i vain?

so I just break into houses and knock on the door and ask if they are a cute timid girl who wants to be loved and love me back?

>TFW Catherine looks based, has sick stances, and is breddy based but her skill allocation makes going for a master class a fucking huge chore

worst house only by the fact that was made as an afterthought, route makes no sense whatsoever.

Bernies cheeks look so soft bros.

Up to november in my first playthrough and I’m starting to think I should look up class abilities and growths and shit for my following playthrough since I’ve got characters doing shit they probably don’t need to and ruining their growths as they level

Yeah but Jeralt also clearly hated to Flame Emperor and would never have agreed to help them. Clearly, this means the solution is to avoid the Black Eagle house entirely and shack up with Dimitri or Claude

CHURCH BAD
EDELGARD SMASH

I thought this was a medieval fantasy game.

Is Greil even right about Rhea?

How do you unlock class abilities? Is there any way to tell how long it takes/how many battles? does the exp you get matter?

not everyone needs to be masterclass
there's hardly any reason to make Felix a mortal savant either

Based Hubert is the real MVP of this game, takes care of all those fuckers without any large scale conflict breaking out. In my game Bernadetta married him and helped too.

Just leave her in Swordmaster, user. You lose Astra if you promote to master class anyway

The year that you spend with her in the academy was clearly enough to temper her. She also says she always believed he was still alive during their reunion. Caspar and Ferdinand both tease her about how obsessed she is with Byleth.

Master classes were poorly thought out this game.

>Three fucking knights
>No natural step for Warrior
>Both casters funneled into FUCKING KNIGHTS or Gremory
>Sword Master, Savant, and Assassin into one class (a slightly better Savant)

It feels half done which it probably is. Guess the DLC classes will fill in.

based

Attached: BROS.jpg (900x517, 145K)

There’s no indication that Jeralt hated the Flame Emperor. They didn’t really know anything about “him” at that point

>Bernie can A support alois
>she reminds her of her nice uncle
>no ending where he adopts Bernie to be his daughter
shit game.

Fodlan had a bunch of magitek shit before Seiros threw a tantrum and razed it.

Class experience, there's an exp bar after each battle with the unit's sprite, that's the one. Each fight raises it by 1, but at some point you can double it. You should've learned HP+5 from the Noble/Commoner class, for example.

It's because before you show up, she's winning. She's in the typical position that most FE villains start out at relative to the good guys. She doesn't have to resort to any stupid evil crap. After you show up and take the side of her enemies, she starts losing. Additionally, seeing you fighting against her fucks with her already frayed psyche and she starts to go kinda insane. She doesn't show it as much as Dimitri and Rhea do, but it's definitely there.

I thought Swordfaire and Astra go with if Mastered?

Hubert is based, he even helps you posthumously on Claude's route to BTFO the molemen

No, she's it's lawful evil, if anything.

>Annette and Gilbert A rank doesn't change his epilogue at all

This game would’ve been better if it was just bl

He ultimately has mixed feelings.
He knew she was hiding something but jeralt also came to admit that the monestary did alot of good to lith.

I'm more mad about how overstatted the third tier is.
Does growths even matter when you get to 17 STR for promoting no matter what? Also fliers break the game
Also battalions stats break the game

I'm actually having trouble what doesn't break the game outside the armor units being useless

I'm not so sure.
She was still willing to attack everyone with dark beasts.

I'm pretty sure he's seething after Remire Village and doesn't buy any of their shit about "not approving". Daddy was suspicious of Rhea but he also didn't mind being Captain again and clearly liked, or at the least didn't mind the Church as an institution

Not the same user, but she ruins Fhaerghus in the 5 years Byleth is out of commission. It's odd she chooses not to just because you sided with her at school, since it does give her a big advantage

>make Sothis my wife
>El cucks Dorthy out out of Hubert
>Dorthy dies alone
Fug

you technically lose both. You need to look at what class abilities mortal savant has, those replaces the swordmaster ones. Astra doesn't transfer, some do and some dont

>when the bass drops harder than an ICBM

Attached: 1560300579465.jpg (512x512, 10K)

Not past the timeskip

>Make Sylvain wall knight
>0 move
>hasn't gained but 1 str since promote

He literally can't kill anything in two rounds right now.

Attached: 1561857761842.jpg (516x532, 142K)

Astra is class-locked to Swordmaster, I believe. As is the combat art for Assassin

Playing nice with the slitherers is way more important for her plans.

Claude is the only lord in this game that doesn't lose his fucking marbles.

That said, Dmitri is still best boy. He's the only fire emblem lord to tell a MU to fuck off. I didn't think ISIS had it in them to write a character that doesn't suck your cock for the entirety of the game.

I think we can all agree the reason BE never deploy Dark Beasts is for gameplay balancing reasons. Edelgard canonically has no problem experimenting on students to create Dark Beasts since she does so pre timeskip every time

Honestly, I regret playing BL first. It was too good and now I don't want to play the other routes.

Shes winning in all routes after time k
Skip no?

Isn't she anti-religious?

Not in Black Eagles. It’s a stalemate

What does a newfag need to know about fire emblem other than waifushit and not play on casual?

>do the monestary war mission
>generic swordmaster npc unleashes the beast and just walks up and starts critting and 1-shotting everything, even edelgard

Attached: shock.jpg (480x480, 20K)

I blame HFY faggots

Do people who think Edelgard is evil not know the truth about Rhea? Im not sure if the routes that side with the church reveal that Rhea is an inhuman monster who has been controlling humanity from the shadows for millenia

Edelgard is in the right, the bloodshed of a few former classmates is worth securing freedom for all mankind

as in to play the game? nothing other than starting with the blues. Game is easy no matter what.
In general? either path of radiance or awakening

>Oh shit I can pair up Shamir and Cyril? I want some /ss/ action

>Their support is one of the most boring in the entire game

Shit dude.

Why does my character have faggot light green hair and a gay faggot outfit now? How do I change back?

Rhea isn't even complicit concerning she wants out of Seiros' influece, and she willingly steps down in all other routes without bloodshed. Meanwhile Claude in GD takes care of the dubstep mole men.

Except Rhea abdicates her position in all other routes despite you siding with her, meaning Edelgard could've just waited for Byleth to go super saiyan green and Rhea would've stepped down regardless

Clearly you haven't done the church route to know that Rhea has 2 souls fighting inside her body and she planned to step down from being head of the church because she knew she was getting worse.
Also it's called a manatee. and flayn and seteth are good folk

>without bloodshed
No, because she only steps down after Edelgard starts the war. That's kinda the problem, a lot of people agree things should change, even Seteth, and nothing changes until the continent is at war.

In Golden Deer Claude figures out Rhea's bad habits and after the timeskip tells ya that you and him are probably gonna have to assassinate the bitch, but luckily she takes herself out

Can't change the hair but you can reclass to another class for less ridiculous outfits

my Ingrid has like 100% dodge rate.

if you join the black eagles and recruit catherine, shamir, etc do they come with you after the timeskip?

yes, gameplay, sorry for not clarifying

She killed millions of innocents

Attached: tumblr_pu92smam4N1w94uxso1_400.jpg (400x533, 56K)

Is it worth sticking with swordmaster or sniper for their respective skills instead of promoting to mortal savant or bow knight?

Edelgard litterally knows fucking nothing about history of the church of seiros.
She listened to mole people lies.

She steps down because she has been "ruling in proxy" for Sothis. No route gives her the chance to step down before the war is declared, and there is reason to believe she would have

I literally cannot imagine taking videogame characters this seriously. People like you are a fucking blight. Play and enjoy the goddamn game and stop getting mad over a fucking story meant to entertain you holy shit

>and nothing changes until the continent is at war.

You make it seem like Edel's war was necessary, when really you're just making a causal argument.

If you play the other routes plenty of characters get suspicious about Rhea, Claude does, Dimitri does, and simply by analyzing your Fire Emblem Hanneman was going to replace crests eventually anyways.

Claude and Dimitri both had dreams to change the world and both dreams would have eventually clashed with Rhea's Seiros faggotry

You can’t recruit Catherine. Shamir does come with you

She was training you to take her place since day 1 at the monestary.

Only Shamir and Alois are recruitable before the timeskip. You only get the others on the church route. You can leave them behind on the beagles route and let them become bosses that you fight.

Attached: beagles alois.jpg (1280x2117, 403K)

If you want to break the game making everyone that does physical damage a brigand (+6 damage mastery and the best growths)

>Go to Remire Village
>Honorable knightly good boy Dimitri snaps and goes
>Goes back to normal and apologizes for soaking in the blood of his enemies
>Flame Emperor turns out to be Edelgard
>Chivalrous prince Dimitri starts beating dudes to death and breaks a guy's neck with one hand
>Spends the pre-battle briefing happily laughing and telling us he'll be the one to kill Edelgard, no matter what
>Come back in five years
>Killing is all he thinks about anymore, dismisses his friends as ghosts haunting him
Why are Claude and Edelgard so static compared to DImitri? They end the story pretty much the same way they started, maybe with a few less trust issues. Dimitri on the other hand is a fucking wild roller coaster of a character arc, which ultimately makes his story more satisfying

Attached: 3hbreakdown2.jpg (350x195, 16K)

>really cute empire girl I cant marry in edels route.
What the fuck? Why does she have an original design if I cant have her?

Same reason you can't marry Judith.

KOCHIRA DE YOROSHII DESU NE

Attached: Eastern merchant.png (405x539, 409K)

Fuck this gay earth.
Shes so damn cute

Male Byleth's DLC outfit is okay in serious moments because of the SS hat he's got, but holy shit Femleth's cutesy schoolgirl outfit must be impossible to take seriously when there's something dramatic going on

This would work, but unlike what waifufags will tell you, Edelgarde isn't just against the church. She wants to conquer all of Fodland for the Empire, despite Fhaergus and Leicester wanting nothing to do with the Empire.

Is Claude the only leader in this game that isn’t batshit insane?

Attached: 76B7F92A-5F0A-49AA-AF1E-4C69E7311796.jpg (5000x4560, 2.17M)

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU

He truly is the best lord

Attached: GBA Dimitri.png (498x533, 13K)

Fortress Knight for me. Takes 0 damage against EVERY SINGLE melee unit I come up against on Hardest difficulty at 2nd Battle of eagle and lion at like level 33.

MATA DANZAN

if you want to move to an enemy by the end of this millennia you will pick wyvern

Edel's fairly reasonable when Sensei's around to dick her into sanity. But yeah, Claude's the only one naturally stable enough to be alright on his own.

Lindhart has no speed or defense growth so he gets killed in one round no matter the opponent

just beat blue lions route, how do the others compare?

so with an a-rank is those units getting married a sure thing? i like playing matchmaker and so far i've got:

me + manuela
dmitri + catherine
dedue + anette
ashe + mercedes
sylvain + ingrid
felix + flayne
marianne + hanneman
caspar + bernie
sethys + hilda
alois + shamir?

no he's a faggot that wants to see my dead dad's diary and snoops around a lot

i was expecting jeritza being the death knight to be a red herring

Honestly, if I were to suggest anything, it'd be to only A rank between the two characters you want to end up together, then watch the other A supports online. There's a big chance the game just throws you a middlefinger and randomly pairs up characters who have A ranks at the end of the game instead of the ones you wanted.

Can you find Anna's "secret thingy", Yea Forums?

Attached: anna.jpg (1280x720, 268K)

You picked the worst house with the worst cast.

Same. Everyone was assuming it and he was so strange I was like "It has to be someone else".
Nope, it was him.

>Edel's fairly reasonable when Sensei's around to dick her into sanity.
So is Dimitri

You have made the grave mistake of choosing the best path first, every other route shall let you down from here on out.

I want to kill this guy. I literally mute my surround system when I go talk to him.

>figured I'd play Fembleth on the second playthrough and have a sweet lesbian ending
>end up falling for Raphael instead

n-no homo

i expect the other routes to be more lore heavy because this route hints at a bunch of shit but doesnt go into it

You mean girl Claude with huge tits?

I'm glad you played the roll of a women well.
Lesbians deserve the torch

>he wants to discover why everything is shit
>he is a faggot
YOU are the faggot user (you)

I like the giant dumb meat head with a heart of gold trope.

i thought it was weird how only (You) are able to s-rank

It's a fucking hassle and stupid. Just give us romantic S supports between characters.
Probably afriad that Otaku would be pissed if their finger slipped and S ranked their waifu with some other guy.

My gf picked Dmitri because she wants to fuck him

Her goal isn't inherently evil, so she can't be.

It shows you who is closest to them on their status screen user

having every support end in romance severely limits how you can develop characters. The endings aren't canon and read like some intern made them up.

Underrated. Should have thrown in some fire crackling sounds in there too.

>Her goal isn't inherently evil
liberalism is inherently evil.

cuckold
(you)

>Lysithea
>Hilda
>Marianne
>Leonie

It's very possible to have the A ranks be 'friends' like they are now but add an extra romance S rank.

are they the same in japanese?

Dimitri mogging Claude whom only homos seem to like is a direct refutation of the Med bull meme.

I want to fuck him too so I'm not mad

There is so always so much contradiction in these threads and I always wondered why, but I just realized it’s because the story LITERALLY changes depending on which route you pick. So these horrid discussions will go on without ending forever.

>just have an S rank be totally out of left field bro and have all the romance occur in a single support
stop encouraging bad writing gamer.

Based.

Is the women edelgard speaks to before the final blue lions mission explained in her route

I'm fine with the way it works now. Romance was handled horribly in Awakening/Fates with the system you suggested. Better to leave it up to the player's imaginations and then have a paired ending (which isn't always romance and that's a good thing).

Attached: fe.png (900x882, 694K)

Nah nigga some of us actually beat all the routes. So remove foreskin.

Why don't you play some more and find out

Wait
SHE can't be a dancer?

this might be the most incel OP in a long time

What's the best battalion besides stride

Attached: battalion.jpg (1400x788, 1.2M)

>She reminds me a lot of Hermione Granger, I love her attitude and design.
Yeah I love the part where it turns out Hermione is a Death Eater, she conquers Hogwarts, and captures Dumbledore, and then Ron turns into an edgelord who wants to murder her.

Bernie confirmed not a slut

Is it worth investing into axes just to get Death Blow for my level 20 Bernie? Literally just promoted her to Sniper and realized DB was a Brigand mastery skill.

>missing the best girls

SHE FINNA SHOOT

I liked the Warriors pic from this guy where the girls are being marched as slaves, but this image doesn’t turn me on at all.

What route is this?

What else should I get Dorothea to learn. I’m doing faith and reason, but part of me feels she could also learn something else, but my original idea of riding seems to be shit for her

Dorothea doesn’t need anything else really. Just get Physic, then level Reason and Authority while dropping Meteors on key enemy targets.

>no pubes

Attached: sundowner.jpg (392x402, 20K)

Is the Authority Level x skill worth keeping as a passive, or does the Battalion itself constitute most of my extra stats?

Do magical weapons use mag or str for attack?

I just beat all the routes too which is why I’m saying this

Oh no, Bernie’s retarded

Attached: 7FA69312-3820-404E-85FF-6D45490F1B4B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.17M)

There is absolutely nothing attractive about pubes. Look down your pants do you see those pubes? Women's pubes are exactly the same and they're fucking gross just like yours. No woman, in fact no one should have pubes.

Attached: giphy.gif (774x437, 3.35M)

Magic. Same with any combat art that says it's a magic attack. So a character like Marianne can be a pegasus while using nothing but her combat art.

Battalion itself constitutes your bonus stats. Just switch in the Authority ability when you're fighting monsters or need more damage on your gambits

>keep training all my mages in Reason and Faith hoping to get stuff like Meteor, Bolting, Warp, etc at higher levels
>they don't learn shit
>look up what they learn
>almost nobody learns ANYTHING past A rank
Wish I would've known this before I got to S rank in at least one magic category on all of my magic users, fuck

Attached: 1530829957984.png (397x338, 287K)

>Wish I would've known this before I got to S rank in at least one magic category on all of my magic users, fuck
At least you got your +1 range which is pretty strong.