OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 700786D0-3378-4D41-B911-E8C482EE1B5D.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCex2B-k-ZIJhcjRdlYUz4MQ/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NINTENDO

fake. The new switch doesn't have a dock

What? Is this saying whatever new hardware revision the Switch is getting makes performance worse? The Tegra chip is already old as is, how could that be?

>2020
>consoles still cant run 24fps@ 720p

Based moron. Lite doesnt have dock

>emulating at 60fps

Attached: snow.webm (758x420, 2.94M)

How is this even possible?

Is it still fucked for AMD GPUs? Some bullshit about AMD not having support in the OpenGL drivers for whatever it is that makes it capable of running well enough to maintain 60FPS. It's been a long ass time now and I never understood why developers don't just use Vulkan for everything now in the first place.

>Tfw even ryzen subhumans can emulate it at 60 fps

Attached: 1492951786168.jpg (700x913, 111K)

Cope.

This thread is about the new Switch performance though, not about BoTW, posting that makes you look retarded.

Vulkan stutters way more and has instability issues. OpenGL on the other hand works perfectly fine except for performance (since most people use Intel/Nvidia, not that relevant.)

>AMD

Attached: 1563340194516.jpg (354x360, 24K)

Why would you make a new version of your framerate tool and strip away features from the previous version? There's no FPS refresh and the fact that the graphs have a fluctuating range irritates my autism

Is this the revision? what the fuck they did to the internals?

So is the battery actually bigger or did they just underclock it and then forget to have the multiplier change back in docked mode?

is there a guide somewhere on how to set up the emulator?
also where to get the BOTW rom?

seconding this

nintendo fan base in a nut shell

doesnt even know their products

watch this guys videos he's a spoonfeeding legend
youtube.com/channel/UCex2B-k-ZIJhcjRdlYUz4MQ/videos

Have you ever played BOTW? The framerate issues are inconsistent

Fuck off Nintendo.

nintendo fans dont care about quality. As long as it's nintendo and "on the go" they're okay with it.

this is a cherry pick screenshot and fps dips are explained in the video. New switch works exactly the same as the old performance-wise.
Nice bait though.

Suddenly I’m not regretting my early switch purchase.

Attached: 7B639FD8-C56D-407C-9AE7-D06D1FCE317D.png (245x237, 38K)

watch the video retard

Nice cope

Tech illiterate.
The game has double buffered V-sync. If it drops even as much as one frame, it'll lock to 20 fps until it's stable again.

Attached: 1445951409427.jpg (125x99, 4K)

>docked

>snoyfags are pretending to have a brain again
LOL, dilate.

Attached: snoyfags kill themselves.jpg (1596x889, 229K)

Its fine.

People who purchase and support this version of the switch deserve far worse then this desu.

Attached: 1561591238414.webm (330x268, 2.34M)

So this... is... the power... of snoybrain

>completely different gameplay in both videos
Why the fuck don't they just rig some controller to feed both systems the same inputs after teleporting to the Korok shrine?

because they are horribly incompetent.
their scale constantly changes within the same test, but the still can't give it reasonable intervalls.

And especially as a pure benchmark, botw is completely unsuitable because of its vsync.

>unoptimized trash game
>is the ps4 fault
botw has godlike optimization and still run like trash on the new switch.

>he outs himself as a retard
How does it feel to know everybody can tell you have no idea about technology, without you ever even knowing how you outed yourself?

cope

Attached: dqb2-performance[1].jpg (1000x558, 143K)

Dilate

see that game is an unoptimized trash.

>97
>97
>97
>97

Attached: Smiling cat.png (392x293, 64K)

when confronted with facts, the snoyfag reverts to the state of a toddler.

This thread actually makes me upset. Nintendo fanboys have such a huge victim complex over sony that you literally can't discuss how the newer hardware is worse than the old one.

>misrepresenting what happened in the video

Do subhuman Sony niggers have anything better to do all day?

How's the drought?

What drought?

>facts
>post literally is "lol u dumb me smart xDd"
again, please look at then, dilate.

>Thread about switch
>"b-but snoy!!!"
living rent free since 1997

DELETE THIS

Just how

They have a massive drought right now. Sony isn't even giving them more shovelware for their $500 waggle goggles

100 million

Why are they too stupid to pick one spot to start and just push the stick forward for a minute or so? Some scenes have them run through a forest on the new switch while standing in front of a tree on the old switch.

>botw has godlike optimization
no it doesn't, it's a port of a wii u game that doesn't run that well on a wii u either.

What games are even worth emulating on the Switch? Zelda and Mario are the only single player games I know of.