Yeah im thinking its kino

Yeah im thinking its kino

Attached: KH-Boxart.jpg (1120x1600, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R4oPSmxCeqU
youtube.com/watch?v=BZVOIxcSxY8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPMkcRjzZgo
youtube.com/watch?v=enl73EB_uKY
youtu.be/rdd0TEbkT8o
youtu.be/3T7TBYWLZLk
youtu.be/OcgHhMYEJAE
youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8
youtube.com/watch?v=A25wQ8AgOj4
youtu.be/RzbTKB7xxtg
youtu.be/JHqh3QmUkvc
youtu.be/CeZGOlHmsfI
youtube.com/watch?v=aOUSkx1jjO0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hollow Bastion is still one of the best levels of all time.
youtu.be/R4oPSmxCeqU

Attached: hollow bastion original form.jpg (520x1000, 167K)

Nah bruh
youtube.com/watch?v=BZVOIxcSxY8

All I want in the next KH game is a Hollow Bastion level, not a fucking Radiant Garden level. RG was always just a worse version of Traverse Town.

I have a sad feeling Radiant Garden is never coming back, the fact it wasn in KH3 was sad

Fpbp

what the fuck happened to this series after the first one. Fuck whoever nuthugs nomura

Yeah, I played it when it first came out and loved it. Even played it again recently and still thought it was a lot of fun, but I just couldn't get into 2 for some reason, didn't really feel much while playing it.

Step aside, both of you.
youtube.com/watch?v=LPMkcRjzZgo

KH2 > KH1

I unironically wish they would do Deep jungle again, i think it would be amazing in todays engines

Shame they can’t use it as a world again because of copyright reasons.

Maybe gameplay, but it seemed like the story was becoming really convoluted and unenjoyable to me

Yeah the story past KH1 is a mess, but KH2 is just god tier mechanically to play

Yeah I won't dispute that. But it's the same thing with DMC1 and DMC3 for me. DMC3 improved on the mechanics a lot, but overall DMC1 was just better as a total package too IMO, which makes me enjoy it more. I think gameplay is still most important but as long as it's good enough to not hinder anything I'll take that as part of an overall better package rather than sacrificing other aspects for some gameplay improvements.

What even was that thing in the bottom? Did they ever addressed that?

KH1 does also have the best world design, every world is so dense and interesting in what you can do in it

>maybe gameplay
No, the only time 2's gameplay is better than 1's is the last 5% of FM on critical. Rest of the game is worse. Exploration is also dumbed down a lot. Dont get me started on the story.

Still has some of the best atmospherics worlds in the series. It is one of the main reasons End of the World is one of my favorite ones in the entire series to this day.

Attached: End_of_the_World_KHI.png (900x606, 585K)

>Rest of the game is worse
Thats just not true

>A comfy Kingdom Hearts thread
Score.

Attached: fc7.jpg (375x306, 17K)

Attached: orly_owl.jpg (200x183, 9K)

Attached: kh actual list.png (1000x1000, 427K)

Attached: End_of_the_World-_Final_Rest_(Art)_KH.png (850x546, 382K)

I love the segment when you revist the worlds in the game and it ends with Pooh

Chain of memories on GBA should be S tier

Posting to Re:mind you all that 3 is a good game and the dlc will make it even better

Attached: X-BLADE.png (575x325, 121K)

Yeah, I'm thinking it's ludo.

Attached: Kingdom Hearts 3 - Keyblade Switching.webm (1280x720, 3M)

>World Terminus that ends with a very peaceful room
>That cave you travel in when you beat Chernabog with pieces of other worlds and writings on the walls
>The final area before the last save before the final boss
I don't get how people don't talk about End of the World that often.

Attached: Duel_Dimension_(Art).png (800x547, 933K)

Because sadly people only play KH2 and never KH1

>mfw Chernabog as a kid
He gave me god damn nightmares with that soundtrack.

Attached: 1560398074094.jpg (500x500, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=enl73EB_uKY

>Having to hear the start of the song so many times
>Just ended up finding a cheese to let me use Tinkerbell

Best Disney boss incoming

Attached: dfxth.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Wrong

KH1 and 2 are really fantastic examples of vidya kino if you ignore all the disney filler. Wonder why Nomura decided to turn the series into literal shit smeared on a toilet.

Wrong

haha what if maleficent swalled you while she was a dragon

KH2 is a flick, not kino.

>Struggled and lost many times the first time
>Didn't realized that all i needed was to use stop and summons

Haha that would be so gross!

Attached: dat kh swrod staff sheild.jpg (499x421, 47K)

I found an exploit as a kid where I could just stand on one of the vines higher up and let Donald and Goofy do all the work. Came back a couple hours later and she was at one tick of health and I only needed to land the finishing blow.

I can't seem to replicate it anymore though.

Pick Magic/Sacrifice Sword. Every time.

Post only the most χ-no cutscenes
youtu.be/rdd0TEbkT8o
youtu.be/3T7TBYWLZLk
youtu.be/OcgHhMYEJAE

Attached: χ-no.jpg (1069x1200, 169K)

Most cutscenes with Roxas really. This one still fucking hurts.

Attached: sftjf.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Roxas got the happiness he deserved at the end of 3

That surprised look Ventus and him give to eachother is one of my favourite parts of the game

It was cool, I was hoping for a bit more interaction between them but there was a lot of characters to cover I guess.

>Most cutscenes with Roxas really. This one still fucking hurts.
BUT WHO AM I GOING TO EAT ICE CREAM WITH? UWU

>Not understanding the relevance of that line to Roxas's characterization

I understand it, but it's still a shitty line.

I think it was perfect, like not too much. Maybe we'll see more of that in the future games, since now they're all living a happy life on the island

Based

Attached: MoMhowdy.jpg (1024x1144, 74K)

I didn't play KH1 for like 10 years but just remembering this music was enough to give me goosebumps

Makes sense, the villains had a 10 year start before Sora came in. All those worlds just... gone. They only slowed down to find the princesses.

>DMC1 was just better as a total package too
No way fag

Can almost always rely on the fan art to deliver.

Attached: 1560064699930.jpg (759x960, 65K)

Attached: 1551736311031.jpg (1080x1080, 185K)

Then turned back into a human while you were still inside her haha

It's fine if you disagree, but I'm not the only person who feels that way. Even people who say DMC3 is their favorite will say it's only because of the combat system but that they hate other aspects of the game, especially some enemy and boss design.

Hollow Bastion is honestly one of the best constructed game segments i have ever experienced. Both from a story and a gameplay perspective.

You've spent the entire game with your party, leveling up and collecting better weapons and when you arrive in the 'final' world this absolutely incredible ominous music plays as you are immediately stripped of your weapon and betrayed by riku, you are left alone where you team up with beast. At this point you are weak as hell because all you can do is magic and in KH1 magic is much more resource intensive so you can't spare a ton.

It's just done so well, the feeling of abandonment and betrayal, the feeling of being helpless and weak while you're lost in a new odd looking world with this chilling music playing the whole time.

>Play every KH game over the years
>Have fond memories of KH1 after having played every game
>Go back to it
>It's genuinely awful with garbage bosses and tons of grinding for some acceptable damage unless you wanna play on easy
>Cutscenes are slow and Sora barely talks and reacts to the world around him. Only Riku stuff is kino
Yeah I'm sticking to KH2 and KH3 tbph.

Attached: 1361854533700.jpg (320x240, 15K)

Terrible post

I love how they even added details of other worlds across the whole trip to the final area

Name a better endgame enemy than the Angel Star, which is the perfect evolution of the Wizard enemies.
Whereas the Wizard enemies use Elemental Magic, Angel Stars use super end game FF magic like Tornado and Holy.
The wings, upon closer inspection, are adorned with feathers but look more like rows of teeth, a morbid discovery.
Tie this all together with the lighbulb-esque design, complete with a filament to mimic the jagged mouths of other heartless.

Attached: 800px-Angel_Star_KH.png (800x547, 185K)

Whatever the fuck this means.

You're a fucking faggot millennial man-child.
KH is one of the worst things to happen to video games. The epitome of soulless licensed garbage overshadowing actual storytelling and gameplay. You are the reason video games are shit now. You. Fucking die.

Attached: 1565218436160.png (496x374, 357K)

You are a brainlet

Drop down KH3 one level and it's on point.

The World That Never Was is the absolute most kino world and no one can tell me otherwise

>KH is a fantastic example of vidya kino if you ignore all the disney
Disney is literally 75% of the game, you mouth breathing retard. Kill yourself. KH is retarded dog shit for window lickers.

Imagine grinding in a kingdom hearts game

>and tons of grinding
I absolutely hate grinding and never had to do it in KH1. Maybe you're just bad lol

Seeth more.

Seek help zoomer

Im not seething, you are just retarded

It’s the last good game in its series.

If you wanna do extreme chip damage be my guest.

>I-I'm not crying, you're crying
Sure. You totally aren't a bitch because you can't handle other people's opinions.

You seem so mad zoomer

God I miss KHI's Heartless, especially the ones that show up at the very end.

>No u

Attached: 1464907662611.jpg (640x496, 45K)

Why don't you faggots get a room, you're obviously fucking gay for each other

The zoomer is going to lose his shit over you

(You)

Attached: 1555274332860.png (287x425, 124K)

literally the best villain voice acting in video games

Attached: real ansem.jpg (235x235, 19K)

Biggest mistake KH ever made not bringing him back

This world has been connected.

Attached: It is I, cloakman, cloaker of cloaks.png (258x390, 50K)

KH1 was peak SOUL for Square. Everything before and after was inferior.

kino is just a buzzword for boring.

>Thinking the English dub has any worth when kino like the jap or german dub exists

Attached: 1545524678582.png (297x299, 217K)

>KH1 in JP
Please have sex.

Attached: Screenshot from 2016-07-31 21-41-00.png (264x68, 6K)

Why didn't they get him back? Surely he didn't turn down reprising his role? I mean its not like he has really done anything else with his career.

I fucked your mom and sister, memeboy

Do you have videos? I'm pretty hard right now.

For your own sake, only play Chain of Memories and 2 after you finish this.

You'll thank me later.

>BBS always low
What's the hate? I loved it.

Objectively correct ranking list. Bravo.

Attached: Kino Hearts 3.jpg (1750x1450, 2.75M)

KH3 is infinitely superior to BBS and DDD in almost every single way, so no.

Who hurt you, user?

It was
Everything after 2 was dog shit though, and even 2 had a bad story

The story was just beginning to become the incoherent autistic mess it is today so it was still coheherent enough to make sense out of. I still felt cringy as hell playing it but goddamn if it wasnt comfy.

DARKNESS DARKNESS DARKNESS

Too bad KH3's storyline is fucking horrible.

All kh games had bad convoluted stories you nostalgia goggle wearing retards.

KH1 is convoluted, CoM is even more convoluted, 2 is more convoluted than one but less than CoM, BBS main story is less convoluted than all previous ones but introduces convoluted side plots, DDD is pants on head retarded, Days is simple, Coded is irrelevant, UX actually has a good story so far and only now is starting to become convoluted, KH3 is incredibly simple if you followed the prequels but it has a retarded convoluted section (when Sora uses the power of waking to revert time).

If you started noticing that KH is convoluted only from KH2 and onward then you might be retarded.

>that scene where Sora gets the Keyblade back and BTFOs Riku
Absolute kino.

The storyline was average, not the best in the series but not the worst one either. The pacing is what was "Fucking horrible" and it's by far the worst pacing the series ever had bar DDD with KH2 coming at close 3rd.

The ending made me legitimately never want to play another KH game ever again.

the ending was KINO
>b-but cliffhanger
literally every kh game ever ends in a cliffhanger including kh1

>KH1 and 2 are really fantastic examples of vidya kino if you ignore all the disney filler. Wonder why Nomura decided to turn the series into literal shit smeared on a toilet.
By literally removing as much of the Disney "" "" "" "" filler""" "" "" "" " as possible and add more OG CHSRACTER DONUT STEAL into it as possible.

Kill yourself.

Also, sorry, posting feon phone

2 didn't. 2 was more of a "oh these wacky heroes onto their next adventure". Thematically the story was done by 2

>pfft kiddom farts, all the disney shit is killing these games, we want more Axel/Sora/Aqua/Riku/Namine etc etc
>years go by with fans masturbating over gay ships, namine's feet, kairi's ass, Axel's hair etc etc
>Nomura adds more of them into the story, sidelines the disney characters and stops incorporating them into the main plot as much as possible with the exception of Mickey, Donald and Goofy
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE IS MUH POCAHONTAS STABBING ANSEM IN THE ASS, I WANT PRINCESS AND THE FROG, WHY ISN'T THERE ANIMALS FROM ZOOTOPIA WHERE THE FUCK IS MOANA NOMURAAAAA

Attached: 1551622138344.jpg (537x463, 30K)

>re:coded that low
>bbs that high
Did you even play the games?

It's also easily worse than 1 though, but you have a point. In the middle then.

>2 didn't
>get letter in a bottle, dunno what it says, Sora and Riku go on a journey and all we know is Mickey sends them on a very important mission
>BBS secret ending plays
>entire fanbase goes "wtff i want kh3 now, who is Xehanort, what about the keyblade war!!! WAAAh"
>2 didn't

ONE WHO KNOWS NOTHING CAN UNDERSTAND NOTHING

youtube.com/watch?v=iCEDfZgDPS8

>Between BBS and KH3
>"Terranort is so cool, Lingering will rocks, can't wait to see them fight each other it will be epic"
>After KH3
>WHY DIDN'T THEY ADD TREASURE PLANET, NEMO AND JUNGLE BOOK???!!?!? WHO CARES ABOUT XEHANORT AND HIS 560 CLONES

>Xehanort gets off scott-free for his atrocities, like murdering Kairi, and happily goes to the afterlife with his fuckbuddy as teens.
>All the worthless throwaway characters who were supposed to be dead all come back and get happy endings despite doing nothing at all.
>Sora disappears despite the fact that he'll come back again a few games from now like nothing happened, leaving Kairi miserable again while all those worthless fucks happily celebrate doing nothing to help.
>Ending is basically Nomura pointing a gun at your face demanding you play the next games.
>"lol next game is going to feature Sora running around real-world Japan with yet another worthless new character who won't go away shoved in."

Attached: thumb_spongy-moments-i-tumblr-hey-pa-did-you-just-blow-35348097.png (200x202, 30K)

Originally he was going to be the main villain of the story before ansem was set to be the main villain. Originally ansem was just a head follower of him.

PTSD
Dang, well I'm glad they put him where they did. It was so magical.

Attached: moaeblvh4tr01.png (609x399, 56K)

>TWEWY doesnt have soul

Attached: Subarashiki.Kono.Sekai.full.690158.jpg (800x1129, 271K)

>Xehanort gets off scott-free
>literally dies after surrendering his ultimate weapon to a 14 year old kid he lost to multiple times that destroyed all he worked for his entire life over multiple snatched bodies
>the only one who forgives him is his childhood friend who has lived with him all his life and grew up with him
>they both die for their mistakes (since Eraqus too was wrong about multiple things and they he handled everything is what ultimately created all the bad shit that happened)
>scot free

I am sorry user, seeing him die after failing to achieve anything of worth was enough to me, i didn't need to see him crucified to feel satisfied.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind that or even 'nort getting his ass dragged to prison like in a modern Disney film as long as it's some type of comeuppance.

My favorite part of 3 was this.
youtube.com/watch?v=A25wQ8AgOj4

Why is this so perfect?

Attached: 69B84F15-9A6B-44FE-BCEE-8D1C21A2C2AC.jpg (1690x816, 281K)

That underwater tower is probably just a fragment of the destroyed Radiant Garden. KH1 had already established that Leon's gang came from there, and that Ansem was the ruler of the world. That crystalized structure holding up the castle is probably a construct made by the heartless. We've seen that a destroyed world is basically water and crystalized ruins if the last world is anything to go by.

Since Hollow Bastion is a partially destroyed world, then it only makes sense that it shares some qualities with End of the World such as the crystal-ish ruin and large quantities of water.

youtu.be/RzbTKB7xxtg
WHERE DID WE MEET BEFORE JUST LIKE THIS?

Bullshit. You have a game where Disney villains constantly get killed for smaller-scale atrocities yet the one with the highest killcount of any villain from the company, not counting the Hearless or possibly Thanos, gets away scott-free and we're supposed to be emotional about it.

Fuck KH3 and fuck Nomura and his 2deep4u shounenshit with Disney IPs shoved in.

Man, I’m still bummed that we couldn’t get Neku as a party member in DDD.

> gets away scott-free
again, he LITERALLY dies in shame and admits defeat to a fucking kid, surrenders then FUCKING DIES.

I know you're retarded, but death is the ultimate punishment. By your logic everyone who dies gets away scott free because they weren't put to prison for life.

Death means Xehanort can't and will never be able to achieve his plans or dreams, life was Xehanort's everything, he wanted to live to see more of the world, how it will end, how it will begin anew, how the new world will evolve, he was a researcher, he was scared of old age, he took over multiple bodies just to be able to live longer and he FUCKING DIED.

That's not "scott free", whether you liked the ending or not.

He sure seemed happy going to the afterlife with his buddy.

>By your logic everyone who dies gets away scott free because they weren't put to prison for life.
You should go ask guys like Hitler how it is in Hell.

That's what admitting defeat means, he would have kept screaming and throwing insults right up to the fucking end but that wouldn't be a satisfying conclusion to his character.

The only reason he smiled is because he admitted he lost and gave up on all his ambition, aka he lost the will to live and keep fighting.

He gave up and lost in shame, smiled in shame and was only forgiven by his best friend. Nobody was sad Xehanort died except Eraqus, nobody showed him pity except Eraqus and the only reason Xehanort himself loses the will to love is because of Eraqus who materializes out of Terra and tell him to just give up already, reminding him the chess match and proving to him that he was destined to lose from the start and that he was wrong.

They should have imprisoned xehanort in the sora dimension.

Attached: some call it kai blade.jpg (765x765, 35K)

Do you bros still like me? Am I still your friend?

Attached: nomura.jpg (640x640, 27K)

Yeah i am sure if Hitler was imprisoned, nobody would have tried to free him, no wars would have happened over his dream, it's not like today, 70 years later there are people STILL infatuated with him and his dream. I am sure everything would have turned out fine if Hitler instead of dying, taking his ambition and dream with him, was alive and keeping the hope of his evilness alive with him.

Not like ANYONE would have tried to help Xehanort in a prison, not like Xehanort himself would have found a way to escape with some bullshit asspull like YX from the past or w/e just to give us another Saga with him as the villain.

Imprisoning evil leaders sounds like a great idea, user, they always lose their influence and charisma after getting imprisoned :^).

I believe someone asked him at a con, and answered that they just never called him back for the sequel(s).

KH3 was a great game that BTFO head canon autists. Saving all of the story to the end was a great decision.

Only KH game I like.

That's accurate as fuck.

Attached: flashlight-beam[1].jpg (650x487, 14K)

Hitler's probably constantly getting menorahs shoved up his ass and forced to eat matzo balls in Hell.

Hitler killed himself, he lost and died, but died on his own terms, a way better ending than Xehanort got.

I wish KH3 was more like KH2. KH2 just did everything so fucking well. It had a good variety and choice of worlds, you got to visit most worlds twice which stretches the game out longer which is nice but also benefits gameplay because you get to really explore and experience each world more. This also allows you to fight a much larger variety of bosses as this means you usually get to fight a main disney villain of that world on one trip and then whatever monster they want to make up for the other trip. Large gameplay segments on new/unique or hub worlds.

The drive system was also so much better than the form change and grand magic system of KH3. It's way too broken in KH3 as form changes are pretty much the same thing as a drive form in terms of power except completely free and available pretty much at all times same as grand magic. Too strong with no cost making everything trivial.

I remember struggling against him until I decided to stack myself with fire resistance equips.
My dumbass self thought pure +hp equips were the best thing ever and pretty much only used those.

Epcar is very well known for stealing role's with his connections.

It's unironically one of the best games ever made.

Good to see this still holds up well today.

Attached: 146154800.jpg (763x1100, 558K)

Nothing's kino, everything's terrible.

put dream drop distance in b. jrpgs suddenly incorporating the pokemon system is a curse

>Roxas got the happiness he deserved at the end of 3
Indeed.

Attached: zi4K3mh_d.jpg (640x372, 11K)

>playing KH in Japanese

Attached: fool.png (1035x861, 3.4M)

>People expected and wanted Sora to just accept that Roxas would live forever inside him, hurt and without his friends, after KH2 because MUH BITTERSWEET ENDING is objectively better
I hope Roxas gets another game just to spit on you fags.

Attached: IMG_0205.png (484x605, 260K)

Its like Tails Gets Trolled tried to hard to be taken seriously

Attached: 1562883517497.png (272x351, 120K)

It all fucking makes perfect sense now.

We still don’t even know what happens to Zack at the end of BBS credit scenes.
What happened, Square? Tell me what happens to him goddamnit!

Attached: 4B841E17-756C-42FB-BB89-2EC5BAFA67E6.png (1328x1804, 1.51M)

He ded

He died a few years later.

Attached: 1519322916930.jpg (500x281, 26K)

No way! I thought that was only in FF universe, not KH. Doesn’t the ending hint at Sephiroth for Zack’s disappearance?

Man, I miss Billy Zane.
youtu.be/JHqh3QmUkvc
youtu.be/CeZGOlHmsfI

Attached: SUBMIT.png (644x473, 48K)

In the BBS credits he's watching Phil and Hercules train and a black feather drifts down beside him

Why does everyone hate days so much? I legit loved it. Playing coop in high school with my buds was so comfy

What the hell was this place?

Attached: 1549488242948.jpg (1920x1080, 320K)

KHFans are pretty overdramatic. Even when the games are at their worst you can have a comfy time playing them.

CURSED FOOL

We all do.

Attached: 1468765393051.png (418x369, 249K)

The black feather obviously represents Sephiroth, right? Which means he’s involved with Zack disappearing. Why? For what purpose does Sephiroth have in mind for Zack? These are questions that plague my mind for so long. Or, am I just reading too much into detail?

Attached: 0CB8AB1C-156F-4EF4-B3E6-64DFEA6F63B4.png (1200x590, 376K)

>yrw going outside after several days indoors

KH Sephiroth is full edge. He probably just wanted to hurt Cloud by killing his best friend.

kino thread

Based RoxasChad

Attached: D_TNDbvU4AAMS5h.jpg (991x702, 157K)

>this world has been connected

Attached: 1.jpg (391x401, 14K)

Traverse Town had so much personality. Can't stand RG

Is it fucked up that KH nostalgia has been the only thing that has made me happy since the release of kh3?
I'm scared of what's going to happen to me when I can no longer indulge.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 2.68M)

>it's fun with friends
So's everything else

Days is a tedious, unbalanced slog. It's boring as hell at best, and an unending frustration at worst.

Sora calling it out as bullshit is one of my favorite bits of DDD.
youtube.com/watch?v=aOUSkx1jjO0

How does that make sense in this game? How is Sephiroth aware of Cloud’s existence at this point in time (10 years before KH1)? What purpose will Zack’s death bring if he doesn’t meet Cloud yet? In BBS, Zack’s still in training and is a teen. He’s not even a hero yet, since there are no 1st Class Soldiers in this game.And if Zack’s a teen, that must mean Cloud’s must be a child, since in FF vii universe, Zack is older. Zack’s Death hasn’t been confirmed in KH either (only hinted at) We don’t know for certainly he dies in the KH universe!

Nomura’s has something big in store, I know it! Why haven’t we seen Sephiroth in KH iii? He’s hiding something big and I hope the Re:Mind DLC will show it.

Attached: B4DBC26F-BD4B-43F1-9505-D4701F56A0D6.jpg (1024x768, 108K)

you might be on to something user
pepe silvia confirmed for kh4

They're not the exact same characters from FFVII with the exact same backstories.

Which leaves even more questions than answers!

Honestly disagree. I found the game pretty amazing for being on the DS at the time, and was actually interested to see what Roxas did during his time at the Organization.

I take it you haven't played it in a while

>Posting literally at the same time
Fuck off Xehanigger

Attached: 1533281044141.jpg (720x486, 72K)