This guy died at 33 from a blood clot in the lungs...

This guy died at 33 from a blood clot in the lungs. Pulmonary embolism occurs when blood vessels clot in the legs from prolonged sitting.

Are you comfy in your chair, user?

Attached: iNcontroL.jpg (800x450, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qHaDsqKZ-gM?t=68
youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY
webmshare.com/play/voPjW
clips.twitch.tv/EagerFaintWoodcockLitFam
youtube.com/watch?v=gWAXOD29YDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God damn it, thanks for reminding me. I stood up and walked around a bit. That'll totally prevent it :^)

He was a giant slab of a man. I'm not suprised such a fat fuck ended up having a finite lifespan.

Why can't something just suddenly drop me? Life's meager challenges are just too much for me. It's not worth ascending these incredibly minor hurdles.
I'm unemployed right now and don't even want a job, man. I don't feel like my life is worth working to maintain.
I wish I could just vanish.

Yeah I'm sure that's better than growing old and literally dying from your body rotting away

Losing some weight wouldn't hurt either.

>got a smart watch 2 days ago
>says i had like 1100 steps yesterday out of 5000 goal
>half of that was probaby from fapping

Attached: 1528752622662.jpg (683x683, 48K)

He literally survived through a miracle. His leg was hurting and the docs said it was a clot. They said there's usually no pain.
He still remained a fatso after that.

>tfw on my feet all day
>tfw keeping a healthy weight despite less than ideal food-choices
>tfw desk with adjustable height if I feel like standing up while losing the PC

Attached: moa.gif (220x292, 743K)

>literally
I know it's the memebuzzword for years around here, but I hope you don't mean it, because you really should inform yourself on how aging works if you do

Attached: 1560199841636.jpg (447x444, 16K)

>get a blood clot
>no longer have to pay off student loans
I'm never leaving this chair.

he probably weighed over 250 pounds, too.

>Just turned 29
Fuck I've only got 4 years left.

I think incontrol was a rare case
>Had a history is blood clots
>Overweight
>steroid user in the past
>inactive life style

Leaving the house is probably a good idea. Just take a bus somwhere and walk home.

I'm 33 and often will have strange feelings, small pain or sometimes numbness always my left side. Sometimes left arm, left leg or toes, left eye. It's gotten me very worried that it's always the left side I get these weird sensations. Doctor says I'm fine though so whatever.

tfw i commute to work by walking cause it's really early in the morning and it's nice and cool out, but i get home and do nothing but sit on the PC. I don't even do anything worthwhile on the PC

Attached: 1524025397211.png (622x900, 220K)

I don't really care user, I really don't

he also lived an unhealthy life with trash food and drugs but no it was the sitting

Oh good my time is almost up then

It could just be stress

It's no joke, probably sciatica.

Not really related, but got to vent. I've been irrationally scared of getting brain aneurysm for years after my brother's friend got one. He was fucking 21 and had to drop out of university due to it fucking his memory, since he didn't get treatment fast enough. And there's nothing you can do to prevent getting them, if it's your part to have one then it is.

i get up from my chair like every 15 minutes to go walk across the house for something. does that help? i only drink water.

I game in my bed for ultra comfiness and no blood clots. U jelly, fatass?

>at 33
Only two years to go, thank god

Thing is, if there's no history of shit like that happening in your family, it's highly unlikely it'll ever happen to you.

Even the left eye?
I guess. Still it always being the left arm feeling weird or the left eye feeling pushed on or the left toes being numb vexes me.

the sciatic nerve has nothing to do with his left arm or left eye

Show me your tits

He died from an ulcer you idiot.

Of course it helps.

I walk 5 days a week in my wage slave job
I think I'm ok spending my 2 days off sitting and fapping

Attached: 1565248467218.png (340x289, 225K)

That's true, but pinched nerves can happen anywhere. Though I will say that it could also just be anxiety. I have an anxiety disorder and it sometimes makes my face tingle.

>Not getting up every half an hour to check the fridge

Attached: 1558332643750.png (1102x1600, 841K)

>in my bed
>he doesn't know

I'm laying in bed my dude

Attached: 1545409605316.jpg (646x672, 71K)

yes i am very comfy in my chair thank you for asking

Attached: 1561131651553.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

He benched +400lbs, He was more fit than this whole fucking board can ever hope to be. Eat shit you fucking losers.

youtu.be/qHaDsqKZ-gM?t=68

>Pooling of blood usually occurs after long periods of inactivity, such as after surgery or bed rest (...)
anons...

feels good, only 5 years left until freedom

He died from being a fatass bloatmax roider

Every 15 minutes is overkill. They only recommend getting up every hour and take a 10 minute break if you're going to do prolonged sitting.
If you're just sitting down for 2 hours to play a game and then do something else, you don't even need to take that break after an hour.
Getting up every hour, and staying hydrated, should entirely prevent blood clots for the normal person.

>that muscle stitch
fucking kek

I always sit on one leg too

Attached: worry.jpg (192x245, 10K)

guess im ded haha see you later friends

Attached: 1560914107023.jpg (1152x1284, 669K)

iirc he's had dvt problems for a very, very long time. i remember him talking about it quite a lot. also, he must've had a huge fever because his body had to have been fighting it off. surely he knew something was wrong.

He hadn't been fat for several years.

>incontrol is fa-

Attached: Dx9kDhSVAAArnbJ.png (900x1200, 1.53M)

Yeah, and he's also fucking dead, faggot.

yeah probably overkill but my chair is just uncomfortable and usually i have to grab something to eat, take a piss, feed the cat, do some random chore like laundry etc.
if anything i need to start working on my posture

Was he related to Destiny by any chance??

You're next.

He died from an infection and or sepsis

Spoiler, you don't see that many obese people over 30+, if you're over 200lbs and you're not a olympic weight lifter you're a fatty

They share literally no genetic traits, how could they be related?

drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion

>Spoiler, you don't see that many obese people over 30+
Yes you do, fat fucks like boogie live for fucking ever.

Both manlets with disproportional bodies, only one roiding'...

Just make sure your fridge doesn't look like this
youtube.com/watch?v=FL3ZdFepBHY

stay healthy anons

Attached: 1483219717735.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Incontrol was 6'0" user...

If you wipe your ass and see bright red blood, it's likely a hemorrhoid or an anal fissure

If you wipe your ass and see dark red blood, or tarry blood then you're in deep shit

How do you not preemptively diagnose bowel cancer from the contents of that fridge alone?

24, Started having heart palpitations three weeks ago when i was in bed from 11PM to 1AM, then they go away and i can fucking sleep, stopped fapping in late evening and now they went away, thought it was the caffeine and/or anxiety before, although i'm not sure if they are completely gone forever, sure hope so.

My job requires a lot of standing and do cardio 3 times a week. I’ll be fine.

Yeah, I can bench my body weight too, it’s not that impressive

>That'll totally prevent it
It unironically will.

A guy I work with is 68 and has had Pulmonary embolism twice now and he's still going. Geoff just did something very wrong

Not necessarily, incontrol would get up once an hour or so and clearly that didn't do it.

Bad people live forever. Only people that will be missed die young.

Can you commit suicide with this knowledge? Should I sit on my legs or something for 12 hour, than stand up really quickly?

No, I wake up with headaches that range from "manageable" to "someone please knock me the fuck out so it stops" every single day now. I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow so I can make sure something isn't horribly wrong with my head but I'm 95% sure sitting in front of my monitor 16 hours a day is the main issue so I'm finally about to do something about it because it's legit ruining my life at this point.

I'm sad when generally positive dudes like Etika dies, but every interview I saw with this dude he was a rude, smarmy cunt. It warms my heart to know he's being tortured by goblins in hell right now, hope he regrets spending half his life growing fat and complaining about Protoss.

wasn't incontrol a gym rat? his death was primarily due to genetics making him susceptible to clots

Unless you're sitting down for 8 hours without moving I wouldn't worry about blood clots.

nah it's mostly genetic.

just go on daily walks for at least 2 miles.

>drink water
>get up every hour
wow that was hard

Maybe you're schizophrenic.

>complaining about Protoss.
He was protoss.

>tfw Pleuritis
This shit makes me feel like I'm getting a heart attack, I'm so sick of it but I can't make it go away.

I drink about 6 liters of water a day and get up to piss at least once every hour. Am I doing it right?

He was always complaining how shit the race was

>Are you comfy in your chair, user?
Nah, the tourniquets on my legs are quite uncomfy. It'll be worth it when I endex my life though.

nope, you can get them anyway, look at brandon ingram or more famously chris bosh in the NBA, ingram's seemed to have cleared up I think but it ended chris boshes career, and we talking pro athletes here

Oh that's what 90% of the community does.

>he thinks being immortal is fun

Yeah because I was dead

I exercise, no worries.

I actually started doing this a few days ago, there's a huge fucking park 5 minutes from where I live and I hadn't been there in years. Just walking around and listening to music actually feels nice. It certainly feels better than sitting on my ass getting angry at Yea Forums.

cell senescence is literally caused by your telomeres rotting into nothing user

That is the joke, yes.

Good on you user, I need to do the same as well. I could certainly use it

Attached: 1531797723388.png (371x532, 281K)

shouldn't coffee and beetroot prevent this?

My bed trancends bet rest because of how cozy it is.

>outlived TechTV, G4techTV, G4, SOPA, PIPA, Toby Turner, Retsupurae, LifesAGlitchTV, John Rambo, Howard, Other John, moot, Satoru Iwata, Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton, GameTrailers, Sons of Kojima, PandaLee, Kiwi Farms, the state of Washington, the Washington Department of Revenue, the Internal Revenue Service, Machinima, TotalBiscuit, Cosmo Wright, Boss Key Productions, TheCreatureHub, August Ames, Capcom Vancouver, Telltale Games, the Best Friends Zaibatsu, Gross Gore, Ice Poseidon, ProJared, Etika, Game of Thrones, Kaz Hirai, Mumkey, Boogie, Giant Bomb, DrDisrespectYourPrivacy, MethodJosh, BadBunny, and iNcontroL

Attached: triple dab.webm (1280x720, 428K)

One of my coworkers, who was like 22, fit, not fat at all, complained about having headaches for 3 weeks and then one day he literally just dropped dead in his sleep. No prior history, nothing. Brain aneurysm.

>he outlived kiwifarms
that's pretty funny in retrospect

>fat
>does roids for muh power lifting autism
>does adderall for muh gaming/streaming
>dies
WOOWW

>wrist wraps

fucking cookie cutter. S good riddance

Prolonged headaches are fucking serious, even after 12-24h i would get checked, heard some bad shit happening if you ignore it

You can still move a lot even if you live a sedentary life. Cleaning your house is a lot of physical activity for example.

idc desu, my life is shit anyway, I want to die but i'm too much of a pussy to kms

>If you wipe your ass and see dark red blood, or tarry blood then you're in deep shit
Uhhhh could you elaborate on this. For a friend you see.

>sitting is comfy
>it will make you die faster
win win

Being immortal would rule.

That means your insides are bleeding.

Not bad, but you shouldn't listen to music while walking. It increases your NPCness and we were created to be one with nature so listen to the birds every now and then you bitch.

here, guess I'm not sleeping tonight

Attached: 1443649991570.jpg (125x114, 2K)

Was fat. And yes. You can both have well developed muscles and be fat.

Is fun.

This
pic related, it's my fridge

Attached: fridge.png (1218x904, 1.99M)

1...2...Freddy's coming for you

Yes haha guess my friend is fucked then haha

Do you know why? Because morals dont exist.
This is why every capitalist is a ric fuck whos going to live forever

He is not the kind of fat where it's a health issue in that picture.

>Because morals dont exist.
RUBADUBDUB MORTY IM A NIHILIST

>angry at Yea Forums
Just take everything here as a joke, its purely for entertainment. If you legitimatelg put any care or emotion into this website itll just make you feel worse. This board is already pure shit so assuming that 9/10 posts are serious when theyre just troll posts will fuck you up. Did we not learn anything from "ironic" posting that flooded this shit board a couple years ago? Its not cool to have real opinions anymore, just ironic unironic ironically shitflinging.

And dont forget, youre here forever.

He got one because he was at higher risk of getting blood clots due to previously having one, additionally he had much higher risk since he just had surgery (which is when a large portion of them happen), in addition to having an injury around his veins (which increases the risk even more). He was actually at very high risk and really should have known the symptoms and rushed to ER when he first felt them, probably would have saved his life.

I was exaggerating, I never screamed at my monitor or anything.

I’ve had a Fitbit for years and have taken millions of steps I wouldn’t have otherwise.

>ironic posting only a few years ago
Dumbass nigger that and trolling have been around since the the dawn of humanity.

I've died at like 23 I think.

trolling used to be someone saying "u mad lol?", not someone spending three hours arguing something they don't really believe in.

I don't really care. Life has gone to shit anyway. The things I liked about video games are in the shitter thanks to lame people taking over the industry.

What am I at risk of if I'm doing weight lifting? Also is it worth it to get into sc2? The pro matches look very fun but people keep telling me the game is dead.

>Are you that flexible, InControl?
KEK

webmshare.com/play/voPjW

>Also is it worth it to get into sc2?
Do you also like tabletop RPGs? If so I wouldn't recommend getting into SC2 since it already killed two people with interests similar to yours within one year.

>finite lifespan

Ok broski dont care

It's not dead.
You also need to have proper form to avoid injuries when lifting weights.

>that picture
holy fuck my sides

I walk around 3000 steps a day. is that enough to counter it?

A lot of DVT do have symptoms or are slow-forming, and also DVT is not usually that deadly if you get emergency care when symptoms become severe.

Just an unfortunate case of many risk factors (previous clot, surgery, vein damage) combining along with him not knowing or not taking symptoms seriously enough

Yea Forums is a bad impersonation of itself and you should treat it that way

how much is that in kilometers, who the fuck counts steps?

Newfag, farming raeg and tears by playing devil's advocate is one of the oldest methods in the book. It's only the newfags that think they're oldfags that get mad at it. Lurk moar.

Who the fuck counts kilometers? Canadacucks out.

looks fake

>lifting
>fit
Kek

no one mentions that his hot wife former miss oregon or something is now single and ready to mingle?

Its real

>Who the fuck counts kilometers

95% of the world

clips.twitch.tv/EagerFaintWoodcockLitFam

Attached: howdoyoudofellowkids.png (1780x720, 1.06M)

This post is pretty ironic.

it's alright, it has a pretty high barrier to entry though. If you never played brood war or sc2 before you're going to have to learn a lot of stuff before you can play the game even semi competently. People below diamond rank don't even really play the game, they just play their own weird psuedometa.

America is the only country that still struggles with metric.

I need to just do that as well.
I jog a bit, but when I don't have the energy to jog I just stay at home and I should instead just go for a walk then instead.

Friendly reminder that clinging to the Imperial system means that subconsciously you want momma Britain to take you back.

She made herself single about half a year before he died so probably not anymore.

Yeah and before that they had been in counseling for like a year.

I remember once on the pylon podcast, a regular show he did with Artosis, it was after the seperation, but not sure when.
It's a show basically about starcraft 2, but also about broodwar, but they also talk about a few random topics and all things starcraft really, so even the novels they mention if there's news about them.
Artosis made some joke about a new kerrigan/raynor novel, how maybe that one will explain how Raynor went from hating Kerrigan in broodwar to suddenly loving her in Starcraft 2, and incontrol quickly responds with something like "Yeah love is a crazy thing you don't know how it's gonna go" just looking to his side

yet he is dead, he should have listened to scooby and done his cardio, but he didn't, being fat and benching a lot was more important

Attached: 1563850279383.png (821x456, 588K)

>literally have kids together
>can't get separated
>have to fix relationship issues like an adult

literally have kids, don't tell me she is still childless at 30 something?

I exercise at the gym and public swimming pool so I'm good.

>>literally have kids together
>>can't get separated
>>have to fix relationship issues like an adult
Or she files for divorce, gets at least half your shit (but most likely much more) AND the custody.

>he isn't immortal in 2019
lmaoing @ ur life rite now my dude

I just want to finish my two hundred thousand word erotic fanfiction epic and after that I'll be more than happy to immediately drop fucking dead.

Why be scared of something you can’t control.

She only became miss oregon because she made incontrol shill her votes on the internet anyway.

I dunno dude, that pizza hut box looks suspiciously shopped.

>This guy died at 33
Was he Jesus?

>Jesus, TB, and Incontrol all died at 33 years of age
damn..

she was way out of his league anyway

he was somewhat famous and she was nobody and it stayed like that for a pretty long time.

Yeah.

Drinking any kind of energy drink is super stupid. It's literally an artificial cocktail of poison. You might aswell start doing meth.

If you are really tired, make some coffee. That shit is actually healthy in reasonable doses.

scooby = nony?

Im 300lbs but i walk for 12 hours a day three days a week

Change it to 10k you fucking casual

IM SCARED GUYS

Attached: 5765867087.png (239x229, 82K)

No, it's just that a good portion of our population is too stupid and too stubborn to learn.

>didn't go to the hospital for months despite constantly having blood in his stool
Did he just not give a fuck or what?

Attached: 1563799937599.png (639x628, 453K)

He had a wound he neglected to take good care of and died of a MRSA

Tried getting a standing desk at work. They told me to go pound sand.

Corps don't give a shit about you. When you die, they'll just replace you with someone younger and cheaper. When they can't do that, they'll just outsource your job to someone overseas who will just be cheaper.

If they can't do that, they'll automate it and have some stupid AI do the job that you did for nothing.

Did he really die? Dude was a nice guy, every time I hung out with him he was really cool and chill. Kinda sucks.

Lol, I want to die and tempt fate every day. A blood clot would be a gift from God

He roided

nintendo always told you take frequent breaks, user

25% body fat is obesity, my dude

Was 5' -

Reminder that coffee ups your risk factor a bit.

6'0". at least try to google.

Attached: ca1594d4-8bc7-432b-a63f-1e068c5bf.png (951x743, 287K)

Do 5 minute workout every day. Everyone can afford to spend 5 minutes stretching and whatnot. There is no excuse. Look it up on youtube.

If you just bulk 24/7 you're /fit/ not fit.

Games in south korea need to have a reminder like this every now and then or they are not allowed to be sold by law.

>google some nobody faggot that plays some shit video game
lol no

I'm jogging literally every day so no problem

If you're going to make a statement on something consider having something to back it up with instead of pulling shit out of your ass.

>someone is actually so pathetic they went into a thread about a person they instinctively dislike famous for playing a game they do not like just to shitpost
nice life lmao

sh..should... I run up and down my stairs like an autist every day?

based natural selection weeding out the casual gamers with weak bodies.

The picture posted looks like an overcompensating manlet. Sorry your face eceleb died

Phones have downloadable step counters. Also 10k steps a day is the recommendation so a lot of people live by that. Distance depends on how long your legs are, I guess.

Attached: 1502524734063.jpg (532x506, 79K)

You seem very sensitive about peoples heights user, tell me about the woman who hurt you.

I don't even know who he is you fuckwit. I came here to catch the story of a guy that died young. Don't be such a sensitive pussy.

I have the answer for you retards, it is a mighty technique I will pass down to you.

Just don't sit still, I move my legs up and down when they're touching the floor, use the back of my desk to push back off and move myself back and forth, I stretch my arms and change how I'm sat every chance I get and I just fidget like mad.

My blood will never pool, I am immune. I will survive. I will Vidya for eternity.

Follow my techniques and become a winner or sit still and die.

>become this flustered
>call other people sensitive

If you're going to get a blood clot, your going to get one. Regardless of your lifestyle, for example, sports athletes suffering from cardiac arrest while ginormous fat cunts lives to 60. You may think your sitting still when gaming but your body is doing subtle movements all the time. People in a coma are at risk not desk workers, not truckers and not gamers. Its all luck, you can slightly better your hand but the other guy who clearly shouldn't win, he still has a good chance of doing so.

Don't worry Yea Forums blood clot removal is better than ever. Watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=gWAXOD29YDU

If i get up to pee once every two hours am I good?

does fidgeting like an autist lower the chance of it happening?

yes

>flustered
You clearly have led a sheltered life.

dem city slickers with their big words

Absolutely not.

i can enjoy sitting for as long as i want because i get about the same workout as a fedex express driver at my job m-f, my body is relatively fit. getting paid to get fit, feels good.

I'm from Philadelphia. Where did it come across I was flustered? You're a faggot

>healthy weight
Do you think its the weight that is the problem? Do you think the overweight gymbro is unhealthy for it?

Ahhhhh. Starcraft will always be the best esport.

too little too late

So how do people who spend their whole lives in wheel chairs make it past age 30?

I still hope that, one day, Yea Forums won't be full of e-celeb bullshit. No one fucking cares about the streamers you zoomers worship.

>falling for the strength meme
>making it
choose one bloatlord

>Drinks gamer fuel garbage

And people are still wondering how someone so "fit" died at 33...

Attached: 1555978324242.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Yeah and Zyzz also had a heart attack even though he was in the shape of his life. Cardio is what improves your life expectancy, not how much you're lifting. The human body is optimized for cardio and long range perfomance, not strength.

enjoy your deep vein thrombosis user

He basically lived on junk food, aka the standard American diet.

>iNcontroL
passive aggressive SJW buzzkill, good riddance

He drank water out of them. Confessed to it around 4 years ago.

I thought Zyzz died from drug overuse

dark red doesn't always mean you've got cancer or dying BUT you should be seeing a doctor anyway just in case.

not that user but that's a great idea. I've always liked walking even long distances when it's one way, but I dislike walking an average distance two-times. it just gets boring. thanks user i'll do that!

Same

Do you even know who you're talking to? I'm a fucking prodigy. I was raised in a private school and got straight A's in all subjects. I later went on to become the captain of the debate team in my high school due to my uncanny gift with words and opinions. I have a masters degree in political science and liberal arts. I am smarter than anyone you will ever know. I have an iq of 250 which was recognised by a professional group of elite scientists. How fucking dare you challenge my masterfully crafted opinions. I rub shoulders with the richest and smartest people in the world who can make you disappear without a fucking trace. I know why you are questioning me. You are simply jealous of me living the high life while you suck dick and contract STD's for drug money. You fucking peasant. You are dirt. Filth. You should know your place in this world already. I'm done with you. I've had enough of your petty arguments and low iq. Im going to engage in some real discussion with intellectuals such as myself somewhere else. I hope that in a few years, you will realise your place and cringe at your old points and worship me and my high Iq.
Goodbye.

While healthy, activity is always recommended, it should be known that being overweight or sedentary doesn't necessarily mean it'll become an issue and vice versa. Many healthy and active people get these too from clots, while many fatsos can game all day and never have this issue. Its best to err on the side of cautious though since stretching is always good for you.

Sounds like you need to watch more porn

If you’re a manlet maybe, above 6ft and your body weight should sit around 220.
I’m 6’2 and I weigh 160, my doctor gets onto me every time I go for a wellness checkup that I need to be trying to put on weight