Just checked steam and Danganronpa series is having a pretty good sale. You can get V1-3 for only $18

Just checked steam and Danganronpa series is having a pretty good sale. You can get V1-3 for only $18.
Is this a good deal? I've never played danganrompa and figured this would be a good chance to jump on it.

Attached: mizurewaifu.jpg (276x183, 10K)

I pirated all three games but yeah that does seem like a great deal. I recommend it.

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Bonus_Mode_Himiko_Yumeno_Sprite_(4).png (974x1200, 877K)

VN is the worst kind of non-game genre.

yes

VN is the best kind of non-game genre because they're the type of games most common to actually captivate me. God knows devs hardly manage to pull that off these days with gameplay.

Attached: saihara tips.png (837x870, 343K)

is it like Ace Attorney?

It's similar in that there are sections where you gather evidence and then have to present it during a trial, but it's a lot more character/story-driven.

Everyone but vampire Moka is shit.

No. Only thing remotely similar are the trials. But instead of the trials of AA, DR trials have minigames and you shoot bullets to find contradictions

Just copped this, thanks op. Had the series physically on vita but i want to revisit in hd now

Oh and also get the fuck out of this thread or Yea Forums for that matter, spoilers are always inbound. Just buy the fucking game and play it, right now!

Attached: tenko face.png (1440x1631, 341K)

I'm not sure If I want to buy it, I tried Ace Attorney and gave up on second game because of how boring it was

Steam has a refund policy and it's only 18 bucks nigger.

Attached: kaede saihara.jpg (1400x1191, 890K)

They also have a demo you can try that lets you experience everything up to the first trial.

How about you jump off a bridge
DESPAIR

I prefer Danganronpa over AA. Then again I also really like Ace Attorney.
Danganrompa is more a roller coaster over the top ride. So if you got bored of AA thinking that you wish things would get crazier then go for Dagon.

Wait a second i wanted to gift it to a friend. Can you seriously not fucking gift the bundle

I don't see why you couldn't?

yep seems like it

If you got any ideas pls halp

Attached: halp malk.png (1286x506, 473K)

>personalized for your account
wtf does that even mean lol at first I thought maybe you could only gift if you owned it but this doesn't make any sense.

>3rd game is 15gigs
why

Dont know nigga dont know lol. I guess ill gift him the first 2 games, and if he likes them he can get the third when its on sale in the future. Kind of a bummer tho. If he proclaims kyoko or ibuki to be his waifu then ill get him 3

Why is Mizore so fucking perfect bros
She's been my only waifu for ten fucking years now

1 and 2 are some of the best games of all time, 9/10 each. V3 is super disappointing but still a decent game 6/10 or lower.

>

can you romance this witchy cutie, if so i will buy those games

You can't play it since it isn't a game. Animated e book

there are scenes like that

Attached: himiko yumeno.png (563x981, 588K)

*blocks your path

Attached: Death_Road_of_Despair.png (700x394, 680K)

good enough for me, sold

Kurumu should have won.

Wondering this as well, but I dropped the anime because I couldn't stand that faggot monokuma, I guess he's as annoying in the games?

>hating monokuma
that said I wouldnt really judge the games by the anime, it was cramped as hell

Attached: monospurda.png (960x560, 77K)

Based
Shut the fuck up, Boco

That's not even a case of anime cramping up everything, he was just seriously cringe as fuck. And I'm used to watching cringed shit in anime.

Attached: 1320097517195[1].jpg (680x383, 24K)

Well, he might appear more than usual in the anime due to crampings.. cramps? Anyways, Monokuma is awesome.

Attached: monokuma_by_dekodere-dagdqak.png (5000x8000, 721K)