Shadow of the colossus

What do YOU think about the game?

Attached: cpå.jpg (1920x1200, 133K)

Absolute masterpiece, utilizes the medium to its full potential. The emotional impact at the end only works because it's a video game and you hunt down those colossi.

Unironically art.

Never thought about it.

its one of those games I absolutely love and yet at the same time I can actually understand how others can think its not a big deal or even hate it, its just not for everyone I guess

if you love the game and tell about it to your friend, all your adventures, the beautiful, interesting world, the chocking atmosphere and the great battles you had and then your friend tries it he might think you are just full of shit or trolling him because its just a boring ass boss rush with bland visuals

its pretty similar to dragons dogma in that I think, I had a blast getting the plat, enjoying every minute and getting my friend really hyped by telling him about my first random encounter with the chimera, and then we sat down to play it and he lost interest after like 30 minutes in, I showed him some late game stuff from my save and he just didnt pay attention
we both love shadow of the colossus though, so it just didnt click, but you get my point

Its okay but not as good as metal slug

It's fantastic but we only have a short amount of time before HE shows up
Also that image triggers my autism because you fight that particular colossus on a raised platform in a lake

The should do it again but on a bigger scale

Amazing game. I've wasted so much time exploring the empty world just for the beautiful land

It's alright. Ico is better.

Attached: es.webm (925x495, 1.71M)

not to sound like a snob, but it has a lot of personal meaning to me, as in I grew up with this game and it influenced my life.

that being said I think Ico is better, and last guardian is probably a more interesting game, but sotc is still my favorite, largely for nostalgic reasons.

Not as good as Ico or The Last Guardian but still bretty gud

Very ahead of its time, 10+ years later it's still a unique experience. Even the janky ass PS2 version still holds up pretty well once you get used to it.

Easily one of the best games ever made.

Based. Ico was actually well crafted. SotC had a shitty camera control and some fights, like the lizard, were shit.

You would think after the first two times he would start lying down so he doesn't bang his head.

You just sound bad. There's nothing really wrong with SOTC, Ico is just a better experience since the pacing never drops(unless you get lost).

Attached: sotco.webm (946x538, 2.84M)

No the game was absolutely a jankfest. Horse controls were very awkward. Gameplay was sacrificed for artistic direction.

oh god this retard was holding forward when he rode

I love it! Beautiful soundtrack, diverse group of monsters, it’s a must play!

On a side note are any of these games in the same timeline or are they stand alone and in their own universes?

you didn't visit the beach?

Attached: 1541347189008.jpg (4096x270, 141K)

Yeah you're bad.

Attached: technology.webm (925x495, 2.66M)

Gave me buyers remorse

>t. retards who prefer AAA riding simulators to actual gameplay
Unsurprising since SotC is Reddit: The Game

mad cuz bad

Attached: sotc.webm (960x540, 2.73M)

doin your mom
doin doin your mom

This, a game can't be a work of art unless it conveys through gameplay and mechanics as much as it does through sight and sound, as sotc does.

when you really think about it, the cut colossi looked way more terryfing and monstrous than the ones that got in, sometimes i wonder if that is part of the reason they were chosen to be cut.

Attached: AberthAlternate.jpg (640x480, 43K)

Needed more colossus

fucking jesus

The shit that got cut was really cool, i wish we had gotten some of them on the re-releases

Attached: Dionin.jpg (640x480, 47K)