SSBU DLC

I’m just gonna leave this here..

Attached: E2D1CC85-8DE7-4B9F-8888-13D2C88207EC.jpg (557x1197, 491K)

I'd be fine with that

Fake and have sex

Kys

May we?

>geno

Attached: 3F7D0FD9-2182-4C9F-B6E9-6242D482E2DC.gif (500x800, 124K)

If you know Fawful exists and you still actually want Geno in more, you need to kill yourself.

>Geno
>cereal mascot #2

Attached: 1371926746754.jpg (408x581, 79K)

>not wanting Crash

Attached: 175639200.png (750x750, 39K)

Crash 2 is one of my favorite games but Crash as a character would be incredibly boring to play as. Just because the game a character comes from is iconic or great doesn’t mean a character from it would work in Smash.

This. Fawful is infinitely better. That being said it’s strange that many people DO know about geno and not fawful given how irrelevant geno is and how frequent Fawful Has games.

I'd be fine with this.

Nice leak, tranny.
Rate my list, Yea Forums.

Attached: i'm right.png (994x584, 1004K)

Only Nana needs a buff. She's literally retarded.

Puppetfags are the only reason people on masse know of Geno, let alone care.

Why would Crash's icon be Aku Aku and not the wumpa fruit?

>the way I envision Crash in Smash would be pretty fucking boring to be honest fampai
>and we all know that my vision of Crash is how everybody sees it and how Sakurai is gonna make him, because the way I see the world is how it is, and not totally subjective

I find it laughable that people want Crash and even funnier that people EXPECT Crash. Crash is literally who-tier. People were hyped about his remaster, and then the remastered cart game came out and a few people bought it, but now nobody gives a shit because all of the rest of his games are trash and any new ones that come out in the next few years will also probably be shit. Crash and Spyro are never-ever characters. Especially since their franchises have left a little footprint on Nintendo hardware unlike the other third party characters.

You didn't even try

>I'm just just leave

You better.

>Just because the game a character comes from is iconic or great doesn’t mean a character from it would work in Smash.

Attached: b0e.jpg (720x998, 179K)

Puppet is a spirit already, try again

>ESL scum

Based

Surely, with those statements you must have a very nice statistic study that shows overall interest of the Crash Bandicoot franchise among the general population categorized by region and age-range available somewhere. Would you mind sharing it with the rest of us? Or could it be that you're just being a very, very delluded faggot spouting opinions as facts?

BASED!

Attached: 79728091-86AB-471B-A7E4-5137C5F9D82A.jpg (640x640, 61K)

People want Crash because he was Sony's Sonic a longass time ago and "HEY PLUMBER BOY" was about as iconic a Console Wars commercial as the Genesis Does What Nintendon't campaign.

People think Master Chief should be in for the same "Muh Console Wars rep" reason like how Sonic got in, but Crash actually has more going for him in those regards because nobody has ever actually wanted to see Master Chief fight Mario to prove which console was better when they were a kid.

OBVIOUSLY FAKE BUT I'M STILL GOING TO REPLY JUST TO CALL IT FAKE AND MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS HOW INTELLIGENT I AM, FAKER!

Attached: Soyboy Wojak (82).png (644x800, 43K)

>no Jibanyan

Attached: 1565011350122.png (1125x886, 1.17M)

This user is right. Sakurai might totally botch Crash's moveset just like Sonic's.
>crash gets three spin attack specials

Attached: 1550359075140.jpg (370x376, 14K)

Last two characters leaked

Attached: mascots.png (1023x422, 117K)

Yeah, he'll totally give Crash a shitty uninspired moveset like he did Simon, PAC-MAN, Bayonetta, Cloud, Ryu, and Joker.
Oh wait.

Attached: 1562101753248.jpg (2730x3640, 1.7M)

The difference being crash has nothing to pull from, unlike all the characters you mentioned.

banjo was also literally who tier, at this point there are no rules and i honestly have zero idea who to expect next

t. BTFOd stevefag

Attached: chadsteve.png (474x405, 319K)

NANALAN?!

actuallu plays minecraft stevefag or shitposter contrarian discordtranny stevefag?

POOPY COWABUNGA!

tbf I remember people waiting to see Samus and Master chief going at it.

Play fortnite

Will zoomers ever play the games of the characters they shill nonstop 24/7?

Genofags still exist, so no.

fake, has geno

>Fans of smash really wanted Banjo, the microsoft character.
>They were able to get him in the game.
>Crash is a character that is also highly requested, falls in the same vein as banjo.
>Is not an irrelevant character like Geno and would bring immense attention to the game, like Banjo.
I think he's very likely. Don't see why people wouldn't think the same.

I like how any leak having Geno is a instant red flag

Battle Cats and Crono.

>1/2

Attached: 3094857643.png (1858x978, 894K)

The people who dislike this treasure have never played the best Mario RPGs.

And this is coming from someone who likes Geno.

Fawful > Geno > Vivian

>2/2

Attached: D_9w_HkU8AA1JLW.jpg (2000x2000, 234K)

>vivian over paper mario

Attached: maybe? MAYBE?!.png (400x449, 160K)

Where is Sora?

This looks awful

What a boring concept for a boring character

DISGUSTING

Attached: 1561806165879.gif (700x827, 510K)