Is it worth buying?

Is it worth buying?
Or is it still a shitty remake because of
>muh DS screen twist

Attached: zeroescapesale.jpg (1437x1331, 604K)

What they did to 999 was a tragedy

>Buying
Just pirate it.

What did they do? Steam reviews seem pretty positive

t.nigger
Heard it was really good

The price is laughable. Go get it. You´ll get tons of hours of enjoyment out of this. Get Danganronpa as well while you´re at it.

Attached: tumblr_pu23zqp2U51rcpaiyo1_500.gif (500x281, 2.94M)

If you want to support the devs buy it, but I'd still recommend playing the DS version no matter what you buy.

this is my plan; grabbing danganronpa 1+2 and the nonary games/VLR. I don't play these types of games often but I enjoyed the time I spent with danganronpa on vita. and I hear that the zero escape games are some of the best in the genre (VN/puzzles?)

999 and VLR are 2 of the best VN puzzle games ever made. 999 has better characters, VLR has a better story, better puzzles and better gameplay mechanics.
ZTD is a complete and utter fucking travesty interactive movie game.

Thought it was just the first one because I'm a retard.
Still, for 999 I'd say you should play the DS version.

good prize, WORTH

Yeah, do it. 999 is absolutely fantastic, I thought VLR was bit too long for my taste, I need to finish it these days. The other DR games are great as well, even the spin-off is a lot of fun

>Steam review seem pretty positive
PC gamers are also so starved for actual games they'll eat up any garbage console's hand them so long as they launch and can be played for an hour without crashing. Fuck look at all the retards praising Yakuza Kiwami 2.

Great deal. I already pirated and finished playinng it and decided to buy it to add my collection cuz I like it a lot.

Thanks a lot!

You still haven't said why its bad

You already tried to kill the pre ZTD threads with your consolewar garbage, kill yourself.

So is the PC version really that much worse than the DS?

these nintendies never give a proper reason why the PC version is bad, just sour grapes

999 is excellent
vlr is a great sequel
ztd is a great trashfire and enjoyable for all the silliness it embrases

Flipping the DS upside down is what made the final part more impactful. It's strange, but having that type of interaction made 999 way better

bought it for $2 from argentinian steam store

based

Emualte 999
VLR is perfectly serviceable on PC
Pretend ZTD doesn't exist and headcanon your own satisfying ending

How would that work if I played it on an emulator?

PC version ruins the final twist and replaces the 10/10 final puzzle for a retarded puzzle
Also the director doesn't deserve a single cent after lying and betraying his fans, emulate the DS version of 999 and then pirate the rest

>PC version ruins the final twist
I thought this was hyperbole until I played the PC version myself and had to look at a wiki to even understand what the twist was implying.

based croto

flip your screen duh

doesn't 999 exist on the PSP?

*why do ppl shit on pc version but never the psp version? sony fags and console plebs are cancer.

On Vita.

>doesn't give any reason it is bad, except that it is a good game

Attached: 1563234067566.gif (371x365, 1.85M)