Yea Forums complains about "degeneracy" in Cyberpunk 2077

>Yea Forums complains about "degeneracy" in Cyberpunk 2077
>a game and a genre that is literally about exploring the idea of "high tech, low life"
Are you people actually fucking retarded? Have any of you read a decent sci-fi in your life?

Attached: 2077.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gXdcWivR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dilate cope tranny

Game is gonna be shit. Not because it has trannies or whatever, but because it's made by CD Projekt, who have literally never made a single game worth playing.

spbp

I've never read a book period, unless I was made to.

>I'm so edgy and cool for despising something a lot of people like and expressing it as a fact rather than an opinion.

Cyberpunk as a genre has taken on a strangely escapist character for all sorts of social outcasts. Between transgender people longing for a world where body modification is so commonplace gender can be changed on a whim and antisocial misfits longing for robotic or holographic waifus it's slowly dawning on people that it's better in some respects than some of the more realistic visions of the future.

There's a, not especially good, movie called Mute on Netflix set in a futuristic Germany that's quite exemplary for that. Like other Cyberpunk properties it depicts all the settings dystopian qualities, rampant poverty, crime, pollution... but it also shows a vibrantly multicultural and individualist vision of a future Germany.

And that's the thing with Cyberpunk. It assumes that deregulated capitalism, environmental destruction, moral decay and so one would result in a highly individualist, hedonistic society. When, in reality, it's leading straight into fascism.

Because that's precisely what fascism is. It's capitalism in decay. A realistic dystopian future of, say, Germany wouldn't be the kind Mute is depicting, informed by sexual and cultural liberty. It'd be a neofascist hell that is the product of failed anti-fascism, liberal tolerance of radical, often racially charged, nationalism and a decayed welfare state as the result of neoliberal reforms. Same for America. It's heading towards something a lot worse than Blade Runner.

Attached: goldwatch.jpg (1024x768, 84K)

Yea Forums is the most contrarian board on fourchannel, it's worse than Yea Forums

Seething. The Witcher is a subpar movie game that people fawned over just because it had good graphics and no microtransactions.

>germany
>future

a complete fabrication

All that degeneracy in those early cyberpunk novels was supposed to emphasize the dystopian nature of the setting, the moral ambiguity of the protagonists has been replaced with glamorization as heroic rebels.

what if i told you CDPR hate was a vehicle to advertise other games

Attached: red_pill_flickr_thomas_thomas.jpg (3072x2048, 942K)

>muh cyberpunk

>It'd be a neofascist hell that is the product of failed anti-fascism, liberal tolerance of radical, often racially charged, nationalism and a decayed welfare state as the result of neoliberal reforms. Same for America. It's heading towards something a lot worse than Blade Runner.
I think you should stop using the word "fascism", it doesn't mean what you think it means.

Attached: e58d32249b4ea8e4a481a2f11a3c8eb751398702e485ed6c3291ec2c43cf79a9.png (940x627, 880K)

It's literally tranny false flags because they hate ourguys at cdred. This will be goty and one of the best games of the decade

Will I be able to use gene splicing to become a 10/10 Chad?

Attached: Exotics.jpg (808x1200, 221K)

It wont be shit, just either average or okay. Not a 10/10 or 0/10.

Attached: 1512766065206.gif (630x354, 3.58M)

Attached: D9FAZiHVUAAFYT2.jpg (960x561, 109K)

i want exotics

More like Mike Prophetsmith

Why?

Attached: 1529260573641.jpg (445x562, 99K)

Is this actually from 2020? When was the sourcebook made anyway?

why not? More choice. Gives some cool rp options too.

>tfw no femdom snake gf

*Tips fedora*

>game has drug-users, violent criminals, smokers, murderers, pierced and tattood punks, every form of scum of society you can think of
>no one says a thing

>transpeople exist
>"What the hell, what is this degeneracy in my Cyberpunk game..."

Attached: 64352342424.gif (476x508, 452K)

>"wtf why are all the characters black people?"
>Almost all the characters shown are criminals
Based Yea Forums standing up to discrimination and stereotyping about black people

No, that's not my problem at all actually.
My problem is the fact they've been developing this shit since 2012 and they've removed all the cool shit for actually retarded options, like "trans" options, no trans people pick this shit, they just pick the gender they identify as or some shit, talk to actual trans people, not these artsy fags, to quote a good friend of mine, "transexuals have become a fashion icon for absolute wannabe fags", she chopped off her peepee, but she knows these people are just scams for confused people.

Saying "This game will be shit" is an opinion you idiot. There was a time where people weren't so dumb that they had to have this explained to them, nor did they have to pad their words with meaningless guard phrases like "I personally think" or "from my perspective."

>cool shit
>cyberpunk 2020
lol go back furfag

100% of the time you see someone complaining about degeneracy on Yea Forums they're autistic

How do you guys think the nomads will be? How will the Nomad lifepath play out?

Attached: Nomads.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

Are they all going to be rednecks or are there going to be some actually like mad max type gangs? Because when I pirate this and if I start as a nomad and they're all fucking rednecks I'm instantly quitting.

>How do you guys think the nomads will be?

MEDIOCRE

why do americans care about this shit so much? it's just different ideologies

>Nomad lifepath
>if I start as a nomad

Please stop. It's going to be the same as mass effect, choose a background and life event and get two cut scenes during the game. YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THE SAME CHARACTER IN THE SAME SITUATION.

How do you know that and that it won't be like the origins from dragon age?

>smokers
Hold up a second. Smoking may be unhealthy but it's not fucking evil.

The premise of the game is gain respect, starting as a street punk, take over districts and avenge your dead friend. It has voiced lines and cut scenes with a set personality. There is no room for even dragon age type freedom.

Shut up, scumbag. You poison air everywhere around you. You are walking cancer.

Then quit driving your car, you colossal imbecile.

There is nothing to indicate that the game will be about "taking over districts". It's not fucking Saints Row.

What the hell do you think you are going to be doing with the holo-Keanu?

>colossal imbecile
>makes random assumptions that are false because he has nothing to defend himself with
Sure, shitbag. Go smell somewhere else. Enjoy lung cancer and costing society.

Yea Forumseddit pretends to be retarded and outraged cuz they are still butthurt about witcher 3 success, they will still play cyberpunk and wont shut up about it for 10 years after its release

No idea. Uncover corporate conspiracies, work with various factions, presumably try to find some McGuffin

>Source: my ass

they're literally called lifepaths though, Nomad, Corpo and Street rat

Find out about the chip, dealing with rivals after it like Dex or corps hunting for it and trying to reunite Keanu with his dead waifu since she made and used the tech on herself.

the devs have said they're a lot like mad max types, but it depends on the Nomad gang/family too. Some drive from place to place doing construction work or salvage, others are marauders.
It's confirmed you start in the Badlands if you choose Nomad lifepath atleast

Just finished the first Commissar Gaunt omnibus. Its a pretty decent scifi novel that doesn't have dick sucking trannies and stereotypical shrieking black women in it.

Attached: ibram gaunt.jpg (1086x1500, 290K)

>vibrantly multicultural and individualist
dial eight

HMMMMMM......
Really makes you fucking think, eh?

Enjoy dying at 30, tranny. 40%

Is it suppose to be a dystopia?

Wait, do you drive a car? Wew

Though I've lost nearly all interest since I've discovered that you have to play a pre established character, I'll still give it a shot as long as I don't have to deal with the PUTA PUTA CULO EL PENDEJO man too much.

Attached: 1565261300537.jpg (351x339, 189K)

What got your panties in a bunch Jaina?

They showed him die in the latest trailer. Hopefully it's not too far into the game.

i wonder if his death is inevitable

Seems to be right after whatever job the fat nigga has for them.

giving away like 2 steam keys if anyone wants them
pastebin.com/gXdcWivR

~f

The clothing style concept piece had a black mechanic looking guy for what appears to be the nomad style.

probably not or they wouldn't show it as it'd be a massive spoiler

>fascism is capitalism in decay
>liberal tolerance of radical, often racially charged, nationalism

Except you are completely wrong.
The fascists want a return to what they percieve as simpler times,to rustic idyilic and mostly agrarian life.
You are talking out of your fucking ass if you think a cyberpunk future is fascist in any way or desired by fascist doctrines.
A cyberpunk future is the complete opposite of what a fascist doctrine would perscribe.

> It assumes that deregulated capitalism, environmental destruction, moral decay and so one would result in a highly individualist, hedonistic society. When, in reality, it's leading straight into fascism.

Here you are wrong again.
It utterly and completely DOES lead to such a society.
In fact cyberpunk would be closer to marxism in its completely materialist interpretation of the world.It would be more accurate to say marxism is materialism in decay.
To call cyberpunk fascistic as a genre is idiotic.

I suspect it's at the end of the CP77 equivalent of White Orchard.

Have they even made a fps before?

its a dystopia for anyone that isn't Tau/Tyranids/Orks. the Imperium of Man works because it is so massive but can't progress culturally or technologically because everything in the galaxy wants to destroy it. the Eldar are on the extinction list and will probably have to die in order to save their souls and destroy Slaanesh. the Dark Eldar don't care and continue enjoying the murder-fuck train from 10k years ago. Necrons are awaking everywhere and are expected to become superpowers to rival the Imperium in a few hundred years.

Fuck Yea Forumsirgins,game will be dope

>I've lost nearly all interest since I've discovered that you have to play a pre established character
>pre established character
So i am guessing that you don't like 99.9(9)% of games.
>Planescape:Torment you play as The Nameless One
>Baldur's Gate 1 and Baldur's Gate 2 you play as Bhaal's spawn
>Fallout you play as a vault dweller
>TES III:Morrowind you always start as a prisoner
This is literally 99.9(9)% of all games. Shall i continue listing them all?

Attached: Annah.jpg (320x320, 11K)

Purge the heretic, the mutant and the unclean.

Me losing interest in a single game doesn't mean I think the same of every single game in existence, I'd rather you don't continue being a retard than listing shit.

fuck off, no one cares about your gay discord

>losing interest in a single game doesn't mean I think the same of every single game in existence
>all interest since I've discovered that you have to play a pre established character
So why are you losing interesting interest in Cyberpunk 2077 for something that every other game does? Let me tell you what i think. I think that you are an imbecile and a faggot.

Because it is a game made after the tabletop Cyberpunk, and one of the biggest appeal of said game is the ability to make absolutely any kind of character you desire?
I know you're dense but don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting a 1:1 recreation, just not something as incredibly limited as your character visual apparence.
The world isn't black and white you genetic reject, it doesn't always come down to all or nothing.

based

Fucking deluded

What a retard.

Retard

Cyberpunk as a genre isn't fascism or marxism, faggots.
Cyberpunk is the Randian libertarian faggot's wet dream.
Corporations are given so much liberty as to transcend nationality and usurp national government as the true source of governance.
National governments become small, weak and ineffectual puppets of industry.
Marxists are diametrically opposed to the very idea of industry having more power than the "worker".
And fascism depends on a government large and powerful enough to mold society as it sees fit.
Neither of which is possible in the typical cyberpunk world.

I simply don't buy and avoid anything that has homosexual shit or feminazi shit out of principle. I couldn't give two FUCKS what the topic of the game is.

Attached: aid6166178-v4-728px-Cure-Frequent-Dog-Vomiting-Step-1.jpg (728x546, 56K)

Phoneposting faggot.

You're the deluded one here.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08 Cyberpunk 2077 lets you choose from three possible origin stories and starting (646x153, 22K)

Guess the other user was correct, you really are a faggot. Consider sudoku.

This is what happens when you are told everything negative in the world is fascism instead of what it really was.

>It assumes that deregulated capitalism, environmental destruction, moral decay and so one would result in a highly individualist, hedonistic society.
It assumed correctly then. We are already there.

Late 80’s

Attached: 44859417_1798474076946081_6422594708895170560_n.jpg (715x960, 43K)

Correct answer. But to be fair the post you're replying to isn't saying that cyberpunk is marxist but rather that it's closer to Marxism in the sence that both have a totally materialistic worldview. Which doesn't mean he said that cyberpunk had to do with marxist policy.

I don't get it either.

Attached: The Barrier Trio blocks the way!.png (618x345, 16K)

oh shit mr time traveller can you burn me a copy of the game? pretty please

I want the game to be good, and I hope to get a lot of time out of it. There are so many garbage fucking games out there, yet Yea Forums complains about fucking CDPR yet we have ubispft that just release the same 3 garbage fucking games once a god damn year. Each one I'm convinced have the same fucking shity charecters that just appeal to the majority.

nah, they've said it comes up in the form of unique dialog options during the game. they even showed an example of the streetkid lifepath in the E3 demo this year.