Undertale
Five Nights at Freddy's

Fanfic bait games? kid games? cringe?
What's the name of this phenomenon?

Attached: file.png (1280x1705, 1.37M)

you being a retarded faggot i guess

t. undertale fanfic writer

homestuck isn't a game

It's a webcomic, but people consider visual novels games so who cares, it's in the same realm as Undertale.

you have like dementia or something
stop making shitty threads thanks

no :^)

>You will never be unbirthed by Toriel

Attached: 1563554855134.jpg (750x837, 57K)

Have some good Toriel vore.

Attached: 60085174_2262550867330611_6273535050682687400_n.jpg (741x741, 54K)

rick and morty games

Attached: 46f.png (518x578, 25K)

Huh, a Toriel cosplay that doesn't absolutely terrify me

Vore fags should feel bad for making sexual pictures of children's characters and posting them on sites accessible to children.

The genre is called "more popular than anything you will ever make"

popular =/= good
and I'm not a fag gamedev

All we want to do is either be digested by her or unbirthed and rebirthed as her child.

You're the one spreading hate.

You're on some serious Poe's law shit right here man
cut it out.

That may be true, but that doesn't change the fact that popularity are the only things these really have in common.

fuck fatal vore and anyone who likes it.

But it's not normal popularity, there are lots of things that are popular and are nowhere as cancerous as these things. They are kinda dying right now, but when they got popular for the first time a fuckload of cringe shit was created around these games.
It's like all the fandom people from these games are the same, they do the same shit, it's like the games themselves are related to one genre that panders to fandom cringe.

Attached: 1515829404830.jpg (917x768, 83K)

I wish there was more unbirth that ends in TF.

This would be perfect if there was a belch interrupting her mid-sentence.

I get what you're saying, and I've thought about it a bit. My theory is that it's because all three have loads of non-surface level details that really appeals to autistic people. I theorise that when there's so much to discover, it's more likely that they'll latch onto it as a Special Interest.
Gonna have to disagree with the notion that they pandered, though. Can't speak for FNAF but I was there for the other two, and both gained their fandoms without intentionally pandering to anyone.

Attached: 1545405467203.png (679x930, 415K)

Yeah, they did, but it feels like the games are hiding something that really appeals to those types of people.
I think the autism thing is kinda true, even though it didn't really work for me, but I guess it's like my autism for Half-Life related shit like searching the wiki, books and replaying the games like a retard just because I like the story and the details so much.
Maybe I understand the Undertale autists... not on the cringe shit, but maybe on the rest.

But post vore wg is the best I really wish there was a 2d beatem up game that let's you vore enemies to gain health

>I really wish there was a 2d beatem up game that let's you vore enemies to gain health
Literally rampage.

homestuck and undertale both have very vague stories mostly told through secondhand interactions and word of mouth. same thing with five nights at freddies, except the conversations are even less direct. the gameplay of all 3 is barely even there, so I guess all of these series can more or less be called the telephone genre, because it's all about being a fool who just parrots what others tell them, and hoping for the best

>vore enemies to gain health
>you gain weight and get slower as well
>also gain more stomach capacity to eat more enemies
fund it

Yes but in a more sexual way with sexy characters lol

I like how this turned into a vore thread.

Is she not sexy enough? You fucking toss them into the air and let them fall into your mouth.

Attached: rampage.jpg (348x348, 22K)

We are talking about balanced growth I am not into fat chicks. But her growing more into amazon allowing her to fight bigger targets would be cool

happy 8/8
hope someone makes a thread for it today.

That game look cool and it's a classic but no it's not sexy at all

If I made a vore beatem game there will be an achievement called happy 8/8

And then it leads to playing as a literal giantess fighting and swallowing kaiju.

the three things you have listed have almost nothing in common, and the things they have in common with one they don't have in common with the other. are you having a stroke?

god i wish that were me

i don't see the appeal of vore
if u like seeing bloated stomachs just look at food stuffing

Yeah, but those games and maybe others I don't remember right now are the ones who I can feel the same fandom vibe coming from them.
I know it's not a videogame exclusive thing, you can get the same shit from fandoms from other mediums, but when talking about games, those are the ones that you can feel the shittiness from miles away.

Not talking about gameplay, but about the feeling you get from the fandoms and community. It feels like they have something in common that creates these types of shit fandoms.

Which one?

this pic would be infinitely better if toriel got knocked up by frisk instead of voring flowey

Meme games.

These are games that are disproportionately popular online due to some meta online community that has nothing to do with the quality of the game itself. For example, FNAF became huge of reaction streamers and Game Theory. People don't actually like PLAYING FNAF, they just like the online community and culture around it.

Now you're talking my language. Maybe we could also have two fighting styles that can be switched from one suited for enemies at her level and one for lower enemies.

it's about being surrounded by someone and being in their safe comfy tummy at least with non-fatal vore

Would lower enemies even need a fighting style? They would basically be just free snacks by that point so any moves based around them would be just about grabbing as many as possible at once to gulp down together.

Well vore adds a sinister and dominant element to it. And there's the whole "becoming a part of it or whatever"

furry bait games

It's more of a variety thing you could chose to stomp the army tanks, mini giant army robots smaller kaiju etc or just eat them. Or do a lower style combo that lead into a butt crush or something

it's not bait if it's good

The only cosplay I wouldn't mind fucking someone wearing it.

The only thing that ties this together is that they got hit with the "creator got inexplicably lucky and became the big hit of the time" stick. None of them are particularly bad when separated from the fanbase they spawned save for homestuck, but that's because hussie went full retard and stuck his dick in crazy

Attached: 1554336072306.jpg (620x700, 48K)

>ywn be swallowed by a toriel cosplayer who goes around a con tricking people into thinking the huge bulge in her gut is just part of her costume

Vore has like a billon subgenres, so it's usually different for everyone.
Hard Vore and Hard Digestionfags tend to be gurofags, and has a lot of the same reasoning.
Disposal tends to overlap with scatfags.
Safe Vore tends to be autistic kids who got the fetish from watching cartoons.
Unbirthfags tend to be both pregnancyfags and TFfags.
CVfags tend to also be into hyper.
The list just goes on, really. At this point "vore" is a fetish in the same way "furry" is; it's more a giant fucking umbrella term for like 50 other fetishes.

>CVfags
what is CV

Don't forget absorption from slime or from Cell.
Monsters like mimics.
Difference between micro/macro and same size.
Really, its baffling how many different things intersect with it, and how the different groups fucking hate each other.

Cock Vore.
It's as dumb as it sounds.
Cell is closer to tail vore, though. I would've mentioned micro/macro, but the connection there is pretty obvious.

/safevore/ autismo reporting in God help us we're a minority surrounded by people who are into the most disgusting things

Post more Toriel

Attached: B1A7E0F3-A221-4804-BF4E-C0263DF5673C.jpg (1106x1607, 190K)

Cell then leads to absorption though. Its like where half of japan got the fetish. The other half is from that Dragon Quest witch enemy.

oh that's what that stood for, alright

There's stuff like sentient fat and soul vore too.

It really goes on and on. In all my time on the internet i've never seen a fetish so baffling in all its components.

I mean, you're not wrong, but the term "absorption" also refers to slimes and such, which is why I don't really use it when talking about Cell.
>not liking both safevore and digestion
hard vore and realistic digestion suck ass, though