New FNAF teaser on Scottgames.com

Of course he would do something for the anniversary. What is the madman up to this time?

Attached: who are these people.jpg (1194x733, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/871720/discussions/0/1733210552660120120/
steamcommunity.com/app/871720/discussions/0/1768133742962086102/
youtube.com/watch?v=NlgFo_Q9fE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FNAF 9 for 2020 with William Afton being up to his shenanigans for the ninth time.
The fucker's more unstoppable than Sigma at this point.

people still play this?

I found this in the scottgame site code

"This will be the first game in the five nights at freddy's series to feature William and friends as playable characters! As seen in the poster, the gang is fully armed with instrument themed weapons and ready for action! You will go in Payday style and co-operate to shoot as many kids as possible."

Sounds pretty great, better than a generic jumpscare sim that gets old after a 2 hours

How did you find it? I don't actually know how to check the site like that myself.

goddammit i was hoping we'd get another hotline miami crossover

Attached: 1488413056865.png (534x398, 423K)

We need a purge.

WHERE'S THE DESOLATE ABANDON, SCOTT?!

Attached: bbf.gif (400x286, 1.57M)

please tell me this is legit

>You will go in Payday style and co-operate to shoot as many kids as possible.
bullshit

Yeah, William was already a the player character in FFPS's drunk driving minigame and Ultimate Custom Night.
rest of it is legit though, my uncle works at scottgames

Didn't this retard say like 5 games ago he would end it? Really milking it but I can't really blame him.

He first said he'd end the story in 2015 with the fourth game, which later had "The Final Chapter" removed from its title and didn't actually solve anything.
Then he was going to end off with the fifth game, which ended on a cliffhanger. Then he rushed an ending for the sixth game. Then he put the bad guy in hell as an epilogue and called it quits.

Now we're on FNAF 9, and the bad guy somehow got out of hell and became a video game character.

If it keeps making money why stop? Besides its clear people want more of his stuff

WHY WON'T YOU DIE

so the movie got canned?

wouldn't be surprised

1-4 player retro new wave top down spree shooter with the robots

Attached: partyhard.jpg (1200x676, 197K)

So let's see, we have an AR game apparently close to completion, we have Steel Wool's second game coming in 2021 apparently, Into Madness is in NEVER EVER limbo for now, and, get ready, a triple A multiplayer game.
Looks like the ride is far from over.
Apparently not, Scott says progress is being made and ETA is 2021.

>Chica
>Freddy
>Foxie(???)
>????

What the fuck is he up to?

Halloween update for HW is planned, presumably adding more Nightmares and the Withered

The two on the right look like new guys, the middle one looks more wolf-like than Foxy-like.
But more importantly, that Chica looks like she's gonna be stylish as fuck.

Left looks like Circus Baby

MASON, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Attached: 6tuh5m4.png (451x86, 38K)

>Purple Guy's wife working with him to get a new body
>Purple Guy acting as a voice in his new body's head, telling them to kill kids
>Puppet guiding yet another dead kid to a robot body of their own choosing
who knows

I don't see it

Its got the skirt and the reddish hair

How long until Matthew “THIS IS MY LAST FNAF THEORY I SWEAR” Patrick makes a theory on this. I give it a week.

Cool, more content for Roomates.

didn't that end two years ago?

Oh you meant the one on the right, with the leg up?

Reminder that William is in a woman's body and is essentially the vidya equivalent to DIO now.

Attached: DEAD MAN'S PARTY.png (475x450, 81K)

William's not in a woman's body, at least not yet. If the source code is any indication, he's going into one of the new robots.

He's a mix of DIO, Junko Enoshima, Willy Wonka, Dr. Wily, Doomguy, Tommy Wiseau, and Yoshikage Kira.
It's a bit insane, actually.

Don't forget the most important ingredient, Freddy Krueger.

Also a bit of Carnage in there too, if he's actually a prophet of a dark god.

>Lazer Tag
Scott, I swear to god if you canonize /vg/'s Donut Steel, you've gone too far.

He already sorta did a bit of that when he had one of the bots in Sister Location wear someone's skin, which is exactly what one of the AU interps of the serial killer in the /vg/ general does.

I hope to fuck that this is the last game

Attached: E165D2F9-E67D-42E6-A413-5D2BF8AC8234.gif (320x240, 1.6M)

Doubt it

I WANT TO FUCK ALL THE ROBOTS

It's never the end on the chad Afton's wild ride.
Soon he'll ascend to godhood using spooky ghost jizz and torment humanity.

boy do I have some bad news for you

>/vg/'s Donut Steel
what

i'd be fine with just ballora desu

reminder that the mad lads on /vg/ came up with the idea that the girl on the tapes in the VR game becomes a plush rabbit and then they just ran with it to fuel their sexual fantasies
/vg/ OC that was made to essentially be a Poochie-esque bat animatronic with 3D glasses who had some laser tag place or some shit.

Pretty sure he's also having fun doing it.

For me, just the Chicas, Baby (Circus and Scrap), Ballora and MAYBE Mangle.

>Lazer Tag on left
>Fazbear's Pizza on right
>Arcade on top
>What i assume is a fucking movie theater on the bottom
WE PAUL BLART: MALL COP BOYS

Attached: flesh mall.jpg (800x805, 320K)

Finally.

Attached: 123947123947901.jpg (640x828, 101K)

>NOOOOO YOU CAN'T DESTROY MY PSYCHOTIC KILLING MACHINES
man, that henry guy was a real jerk

Attached: Freddy-Fazbears-Pizzeria-Simulator-FNAF6-bad-ending.jpg (1366x768, 100K)

leaked halloween fnaf vr dlc

Attached: fnafvrdlc.png (1016x267, 27K)

What do you think it's gonna be? The Jacks? Withereds in FNAF 2?

I hope there's no Afton this time, I want a new story with a different cast (or at least minimal involvement from him like in FNAF4). He shouldn't have even returned in Help Wanted.

>plush rabbit possessed by a geek
That's the good shit.

Attached: 239481920.png (500x376, 207K)

You can't stop William from coming back. his Australian supernatural mad lad energy just keeps him from dying.

I think there still daily threads on /trash/ if I’m not mistaken

>it's got that hotline miami aesthetic
Who'd win, the Miami Mutilator or the Purple Man?

Mrs. Afton might also be involved in this one, which would be interesting, but Scott should really work on developing some more villains. Giving Baby or Charlie an upgrade to antagonist role would be something shocking and refreshing.

The Miami Mutilator, of course. The Purple Man's just another degenerate seeking his fifteen minutes of fame. It's only a matter of time before ace detective Manny Pardo brings him to justice.

probably what you said, the game also has animations of the mini-freds going under the bed in the files, so that might be included

His name is William Afton, actually.

Attached: fnaf___purple_guy_kills_golden_freddy_by_ladyfiszi_d9lyct6-fullview.jpg (1280x960, 156K)

Purple wins due to sheer Australian brute strength.

Purple Man. Thick Skin ain't shit to the Billdozer.

>you will never be 8 years old and sneak a peek up her red ballerina skirt
>you will never hear her husky voice softly call out your name amid the loud background noise of 90's disco and arcade machines and shrieking packs of happy children
>she will never take you by the hand and lead you into a back room
You wouldn't fuck a robot, right user?

Attached: 1477372482663.jpg (935x822, 100K)

I never understood the appeal of this series.

Fuck this is going to be kino

Cool lore and probably the best horror aesthetic/ atmosphere period

who gives a shit? are you 12?

Looks like we got a horse and human animatronic this time.

It's a combination of furshit and autism, the same reason Sonic is popular.

>Now we're on FNAF 9, and the bad guy somehow got out of hell and became a video game character.
He never escaped hell, the one running around is a sentient computer virus that possessed the protag of FNAFVR.

Looks more like a lizard and wolf to my

The teaser for "what's next" in a new guidebook showed Springtrap forming out of code, with a new design.
VR Rabbit being a sentient virus makes the most sense from how it acts and came from circuit boards, but it being the real William seems more probable, especially if the virus got in with the help of an accomplice as HW's background suggests.

Would you?

Attached: would you.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Jesus fuck.

>Who you gonna call when the fred's a rising?

Attached: froodle.png (117x128, 43K)

Unless it's an x rated gay dating sim with strong horror elements I don't care

>You will go in Payday style and co-operate to shoot as many kids as possible."
If this is legit the controversy that this game is gonna bring will be funny as shit please be true

Yes.

NIce

Middle right definitely looks like a wolf, far right is kinda hard to guess, seems like it could be human but it could also be another bigass animal head like the wolf but masked by being in just the right pose.

Middle right looks more like the lizard to me. Especially the tail.
The teeth are what's throwing me off though. Maybe an alligator?

The right looks more like the twisted wolf. Especially the hair, but that idea is thrown out the window thanks to the skirt

Attached: Twisted_208476.jpg (1422x1000, 720K)

nah nigga its checked

never ever

Attached: intensifies.png (263x323, 138K)

i want this so bad

There's still one unannounced project, but it's more likely to be another stupid book.

this reminds me of when pizza sim came out and the many FNAF sites were arguing with each other in the code
this shit is fucking awesome

Did its autistic fanbase play any of them?

So what do you think the AAA multiplayer game is even going to be? Co-op office protection? Some kind of Left 4 Dead Versus bullshit?

in case people keep asking what the future FNAF game and the franchise.
steamcommunity.com/app/871720/discussions/0/1733210552660120120/
steamcommunity.com/app/871720/discussions/0/1768133742962086102/

I wonder how much of the script is going to change. youtube.com/watch?v=NlgFo_Q9fE4

Its director is doing a Kurt Russel movie so they might get a new director. Maybe.