Reminder that Nintendo produced a series of adventure games arguably better than Chibi-Robo and you've never played any...

Reminder that Nintendo produced a series of adventure games arguably better than Chibi-Robo and you've never played any of them.

What exactly do you have against fun?

Attached: 1435174481775.gif (480x320, 159K)

I like them, Rainbow Rescue I'll never finish though.

Attached: 1557832143838.gif (361x270, 20K)

I never got to play it because lolmerica. Was it really that bad? I was thinking of emulating it.

Attached: 1524721946003.gif (500x333, 1.65M)

It's not bad, but I didn't think it was as engaging as the other two. Basically instead of learning new words and figuring out what to do with them, you're doing a bunch of minigames. But if you're playing because you like watching cute hamsters doing cute things, it's still worth trying.

Attached: D9LcgolUEAAgWF6.png (800x600, 728K)

I played Ham Ham Heartbreak. It was good.

Tell a friend.

>chibi robo
Is that game even worth playing?

Attached: 1564123834126.jpg (720x709, 23K)

It's a pure adventure/exploration game with the atmosphere of a classic point n click adventure.

I own 3 of the hamtaro games and emulated Rainbow Rescue. Don't tell me I don't like cute hammers

Attached: 1546910260960.jpg (769x697, 59K)

This is my hamster Joe rip Joe I remember.

Attached: Joe.jpg (2048x1536, 900K)

But I've played both of the adventure-style Hamtaro games and Chibi-Robo and I love them all

Attached: 1556782871993.png (600x800, 167K)

It is such a shame that hamsters are cute but ultimately shit tier pets

I played the GBC game entirely on a whim one time and realized I'd been playing for like 4 hours when I was done.

>Doubt.jpg

But I'll make a note of it.

Do you think pre-Wii era Miyamoto would put his name on a shoddy product?

Attached: HHH Beach.png (400x265, 108K)

Got me there.

Is that the one where you learn different emotes and collect sunflowers? And the goal is to fill up the clubhouse? Cause I have that one on GBC.

Fuck I gotta replay Ham-Hams Unite now

You HATE cute hamsters

Attached: 1565257335552.jpg (1500x1000, 372K)

Looks very girly.
What is this game? Can I get a brief explanation?

I'll pour one out for you Joe.

Attached: 1508123366755.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

Was he /ourguy/?

Attached: 1544931104727.png (308x388, 294K)

Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak is a 2D traditional adventure game published by Nintendo. The gameplay consists of exploring various locations, talking to NPCs, collecting objects, and completing various tasks for said NPCs. The closest gameplay analog would be a point and click adventure game. Mostly puzzle solving, world building, and exploration.

You play as a hamster and explore tiny hamster-sized locales.Similar to traditional point n click adventure games, you use a selection of verbs to interact with the world and characters in various ways. The difference here is that you slowly learn new verbs from the various NPCs. Verbs then act like abilities that allow you to unlock new locations or interact with puzzle objects/obstacles in new ways. One of the side quests is filling out your entire "Ham-Chat Dictionary". There is a main line of "quests" to follow, a series of side quests to fill out the game to 100%, and a number of minigames you can encounter along the way.

Sounds interesting. Kinda like a Point and Click and Animal Crossing mix?
I guess I'll emulate it.

why is he so perfect

Attached: 1546238120483.gif (351x235, 1009K)

proto-incel

I never got Animal Crossing vibes from it, but I guess you're not too far off

>better than Chibi-Robo
no chance in hell. the hamtaro games are pretty charming but the gameplay is just "try every action you have on everything you have access to until something arbitrary happens and you get a new area or a new word", standard adventure game stuff

the battery in chibi-robot meanwhile is the best example of story and gameplay tying together in a nintendo game

I love these games but fuck you ChibiRobo is a fucking masterpiece

I've played Ham-Ham Heartbreak and had a decent bit of fun with it. The characters are funny and expressive even for the GBA limitations, but the gameplay had a lot to be desired. I didn't bother to try the GBC prequel since I felt that a lot of the game's character came from the over-the-top sprite animation that wouldn't be possible on much more limited hardware, and didn't bother with the sequels since they changed the gameplay drastically and I'm not sure if I'm interested in a minigame marathon.

Attached: ss+(2018-12-22+at+09.39.21).png (809x391, 30K)

Do you know anything at all?

Oh shit was he in the anime or whatever? I liked him in the game, I always got stuck in that haunted place with the elevator

>playing Ham Ham Heartbreak
>running is faster
>but walking animation is cuter

Attached: 1517020034453.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

I just tried uploading a pic of Giga Robo like 5 times but apparently it won’t let me cause >phoneposter
Can someone else put one up?

The GBC game literally had the same animation and sprites, just a less diverse color palet

You can always upgrade to either guinea pigs, rabbits or chinchillas.

honest to god, these chinchilla fuckers last an eternity, I've got mine now for six years. You just gotta make sure they don't overheat, sand baths aren't even that necessary unless they have their fur really dirty and you really want to spoil them and record them in slow motion. They won't stop barking or making horny noises at 2am though.

Do you think the piano puzzle was an intentional reference to Resident Evil

I played them and still enjoyed Chibi-robo more

Friendless hamster Yea Forumsro?

Attached: ham portrait.jpg (431x373, 25K)

>please play this old hamster game made for children

yikes

Attached: 1446510201465.jpg (1173x988, 261K)

>Play this game
fixed it for yah

Attached: the smug.png (657x634, 444K)

nah

Dude I love Pikmin too but are you seriously saying that your vidya hobbies aren’t childish in themselves? I mean come on bro, do you know what website you’re on

bro my little brother watched breaking bad when he was 14 too

Are you sexually attracted to any of the hamsters?

Nintendo games are for children

Chibi-Robo on Gamecube is great. Park Patrol is fun and has some interesting twists on the mechanics. The 3rd game is more of a traditional sequel to the original and very good. The other two are dogshit.

>You've never played any of them.
That's where you're wrong faggot. This was my shit.

Name 8 ham hams

I miss this show

Hasbro dropped it so fast. It seemed to be doing pretty well in the west, but they just canned everything out of nowhere. Toys, the anime, even bringing the OVAs, trading cards, and the games. Hamtaro was a stable brand in the west. Maybe they canned it because they expected it to be the next Pokemon.

I know you're here, please shower

Do not let the hamster die.

Attached: hamster getting the slaps.gif (326x250, 1.97M)

Hamtaro
Boss
Jackie Ham- FUCK

It's pure boring, so if you like gamecube games it'll be right up your alley.

If you want a good game where you're really tiny play Mister Mosquito and Ka 2.

I prefer Ham-Hams Unite over Ham-Ham Heartbreak

You are not incorrect, but state your reasons why.

Fuck you Ham-Ham Heartbreak was one of my favorite GBA games

I've only ever played the GBC one; if there was ever a comfier game, I've yet to see it

Give Ham Ham Heartbreak a try. Go emulate that shit asap.

Jingle
Stan
Oxnard
Penelope
Cappy
Maxwell
Howdy
Dexter

A remarkable display of power

Attached: 1537683923424.jpg (1280x1024, 313K)

Are there any gifs of that merchant hamster losing his shit when you refuse to buy something?

Maybe I should just record a playthrough of the game and just make webms of everything.

I will save and use them if you do.

hamtaro
bijou
boss
snoozer
dexter
pashmina
penelope
oxnard

I'm not even entirely sure how to go about doing it. I mean I know HOW. I've recorded footage from an emulator before. I would either have to record the entire playthrough or just use the rewind feature to capture webm worthy moments. I think the former option would be preferrable but I don't even know how much space something like that would take.

A true champion. Or should I say hampion.

Attached: 1549930163273.gif (500x400, 1.21M)

i really want to kiss hamtaro's head