New Switch is a BLUNDER

This is not a drill, the new model switch performs worse than a launch model.

>Worse performance
Worse performance
>Worse performance
Worse performance
youtu.be/8xuEPM9s458

Lmao! Defend this!

Blunder
>Blunder

Attached: 1515142942375.png (808x805, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AKsuTEZ_1B8?t=299
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1550336625643.png (416x319, 71K)

when did they make a new switch?

Attached: 1536219505657.jpg (717x896, 249K)

this has absolutely nothing to do with the thread's topic, fuck off
it's just a new model with extended battery life

The mini or the new model with a supposedly better battery life? I'm not giving gamex*lain clicks. Not that I care, I wouldn't buy any revision this soon.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thank god i bought the switch earlier this month

The fat one with better battery

Wow, they totally half assed it, worse than PS4Pro

Switch already felt rush to market.... this..... is...... bad......

>both of them dip below 20 FPS in some areas
what the fuck?

Attached: 1545975214930.jpg (835x550, 236K)

And the battery...?

the switch can't even handle its first party games

Did Nintendo run put of Nintendium or something? The joycons are trash and the Pro Controller’s D-Pad is worse than a madcatz PS2 pad.

>video explains that since their FPS tests aren't perfectly synchronized, you're bound to see differences in framerate
>both models seem to outperform each other at different times
OK.

>different test environments yield different results
>new happens to be lower
W
O
W

Dude, They've been out of nintendium since the gba

you mean your cons drift? bro you so dumb..... you gotta renew the nintendo joycon subscription ($70 per month)

2 MyNintendo gold coins have been deposited in your account, be sure to exchange them for amazing wallpapers before the week ends and those coins expire! Thank you for being a part of Nintendo’s internet force program, we hope you continue to work for us in the future.

Yeah, afterhours of testing, the new model just so happened to perform notably worse both times.

Cope

Attached: nintendo-swiotch-is-trash.jpg (1200x630, 86K)

>Yeah, afterhours of testing, the new model just so happened to perform notably worse both times.
Expect that's not what the video maker said, the conclusion is that there are no performance improvements other than the battery life.

It's only the new one that dips in XC2 and BotW. They're not running exactly the same "test" but it is odd. They could have done multiple tests to see that the new one pulls ahead on occasion

Night sweats

>New model runs games at silky smooth oth 18 fps instad of rock solid 20 fps.

OH NO NONOHAHAHAHA IT’S LIKE PLAYING ON THE N64 AGAIN

Dud is a fucking apologist. The new switch dipped below the old switch on more occasions than he tried to mask it to be. I guess at this point the only plus of the new switch will be the "extra battery life", but I doubt it will. It's the same size as the previous one.

Based

>this.....is.....boomer......ellipsis

It needs more extensive testing. These results indicate nothing other than the new model not having a performance boost

NOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THSI!!!!!!

Have fun sleeping

I have a major problem with games being unable to maintain 30 FPS. 30 in itself is supposed to be the crutch FPS for devs who have no idea how to optimize their game. Going below that is a very bad warning sign, especially from a company that has first hand knowledge of the console they're developing on. And for all intents and purposes, games like BOTW and Xenoblade are exclusive games, which means they didn't have to be butchered or compromised to run on multiple systems. So there is even less excuse for these issues.

>w-well sacrifices had to be made
Yes, but Nintendo didn't sacrifice enough. You should be willing to continue sacrificing until the game hits a stable framerate. Even if the game looks like a Ps2 game. I wouldn't mind it, do I look like a graphics whore? FFS my favorite game is Terraria. It's clearly not an issue for me.

Attached: yeah nah.gif (300x240, 892K)

Rent free

Based as fuck. Nintendo make the best games in the world. Always have done.

Fucking this, everyone acting as if this is supposed to be some pro version when it really isn't, it's just a revision. That's why Nintendo have been pretty much silent about it. Main differences been better battery life, and the system running a bit cooler and a slightly different screen. Everything else is pretty much the same.

>Games runs considerably and consistently worse
>T-This only means the new model isn’t more powerful.

Attached: BC96C6FD-4D5C-42E1-BCDE-E61FFB43C81F.jpg (750x1000, 40K)

God the texture filtering is bad enough in botw, imagine how bad it would look if the game locks a 30fps

Christ, lmao

Why are Nincels getting so desperate?

>live ina world where both perform equally at any second of the game
>equal still means dips to 20fps
lel

You're blowing the results out of proportion. The only thing consistent was that there was no difference. The noted dips are outliers and there's no enough data to reach a conclusion that there's a significant difference

My Madcatz PS2 wireless controller still works, even though the Joystick is loose it still works better than Joycons I bought only 2 years ago

How much is Nintendo paying you to damage control?

>You're blowing

No it seems you are the one blowing the Nintendo cock.

The results speak for themselves, the gap is too big and it's in more than 1 game.

There is something wrong here, dont deny it or its gonna take eons to fix like the joycon shit.

Accept and push for better

Attached: Fervrhtbythj.png (113x116, 21K)

If the game had a stable framerate, that would be a sacrifice I'd be willing to make.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo this was supposed to be our thread sonybros, Nintendo has defeated us once again...

I wonder if the new version has had it's own "boost mode" implemented yet, or maybe that will come in a future update.

considering how rare it is, it really wouldn't be.

delete this dear sir

The "test" they've run isn't a benchmark where it's the same and you'd expect the same results. They're literally playing the game with human hands trying to do the same things but that's subject to a huge margin of error. Breath of the Wild is a dynamic game where two instances even if started the same will end differently due to randomized weather patterns alone

Finally, as mentioned in the video, if the game can't achieve 30 fps it will drop to 20. That doesn't meant here's a 50% performance difference, it just means at one instant the new hardware wasn't able to achieve 30 fps while the older one could, because of completely different variables

Cope

Wait, BotW runs this bad on Switch? How did it get so many 10s if it has so many tech issues?

>significant difference
LOL, the snoyfag really doesn't know how these graphs work.
Why do snoyfags always embarass themselves when it comes to technology?

>the new one pulls ahead on occasion

Source: ass

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT DOESN'T COUNT IT DOESN'T COUNT MAKE IT GO AWAY AAAAAAAaaaaahh

Reading comprehension

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloodborne is better and nintendie only makes kids games, cope seethe you mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;

>coping by posting the game instead of defending the hardware

Nobody said it was a bad game but even with a Switch I'd definitely emulate it for buttery smooth 144fps at 1440p.

>the snoyfag immediately has a mental breakdown when actual technical descriptions are made
LOL, literally every single time.

Nincels and Nintendo employees who review games don’t care about performance.

Remember, OoT ran at 18 fps on the N64.

>20fps
TRAAAAAAAAAASH

>That Nintendofag who keeps samefagging the first post.
>56 replies, 26 posters.

Take your meds, schizo.

I thought the bad fps videos were on Wii U, it's crazy that a launch title on a new platform runs this bad...

This. Even my first post ITT said nothing about BOTW being terrible, but i find that it's silly to pay 60 bucks for a game that struggles so much in performance.

That doesn't even add up.
Learn how to count.
It seems more logical it's one snoyfag desperately samefagging in here.

yes my fellow sonybro, FUCKING nintendonts just can't stop talking about that OVERRATED SHIT GAME WITH NINTENDO BONUS SCORE MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!! SEETHE COPE CRINGE SEEEEEEEEEEETHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOOOOOOOOPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

intentionally. if you overclocked the ram and CPU clocks using homebrew framerate would be a nonissue but nintendo wants battery life.

Cope

Again, take your meds.

Because your piece of shit post makes no fucking sense in the way that you wanted it to. All I took away from it is

>new one is the one that dips
>though it is odd that it dips in the tests despite them not having exactly the same factors
>if they did multiple tests (I assume the same tests they were doing) they'd see that the new one pulls ahead on occasion

When you have no proof that it ever does. If your post was supposed to mean anything else then you need to learn English pajeet.

>snoyfag immeditaley starts having a mental breakdown the second he is called out
LOL, how pathetic.

Lol cope and dilate

Night sweats

If, as in, hypothetically. As in, they ought to do more tests. This data is inconclusive, we can only note that in this test the data (very rarely) favored the old model.

If you draw anything from such a small sample size, you're an idiot. If this was a benchmark it would be one thing, but this is just some guy trying to manually play the same save in the same way. He should have made enough tests to show there was no difference.

n-nintendo bonus... it's not fair Sonybros... they cheated... it was our turn...

Attached: 1485641477379.jpg (747x754, 71K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>NOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST THSI!!!!!!
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo this was supposed to be our thread sonybros, Nintendo has defeated us once again...
>NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT DOESN'T COUNT IT DOESN'T COUNT MAKE IT GO AWAY AAAAAAAaaaaahh
>FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloodborne is better and nintendie only makes kids games, cope seethe you mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;
>yes my fellow sonybro, FUCKING nintendonts just can't stop talking about that OVERRATED SHIT GAME WITH NINTENDO BONUS SCORE MAKE IT GO AWAY!!!!!!! SEETHE COPE CRINGE SEEEEEEEEEEETHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOOOOOOOOPEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

It’s ok little guy, calm down.

Attached: 2D5036FF-8D73-425F-AAE7-2BE36A24ECFC.png (915x1024, 240K)

>This data is inconclusive

Will, guess we have to wait 2+ fucking years for a fix just like the joycons, cause nintendo fans are willing to eat shit

>very rarely

Except for every instance where there were frame drops? They were usually either equal or the old model was pulling ahead. The new model pulling ahead happened for single frames on only a few occasions compared to shit like in XC2 where the old Switch literally hovers above it for entire sequences of animation.

>thread could be about delving into the specifics of the test to see if it could be a wide spread issue or just an anomaly
>thread devolves into mass shitposting

Attached: 1558549909909.png (356x412, 218K)

Nintendo fans. Nuff said.

you mad bro?

It's literally nothing, it's just a youtube channel trying something they are too retarded to actually do.
Why do you take the word of somebody as gospel who can't keep their own graph consistent?

Everyone come see this Nincel having a mental breakdown lmao

Attached: 640D37B5-26BD-47DC-8A50-D6BD856BB4C6.png (1024x1024, 91K)

I'm loving this thread. Nothing like shit flinging over a 5 fps drop.

FUCK OFF this is NOT ok

He didn't even show data from other areas of the game because they were the same, because most areas of the game don't dip or do so so randomly it wouldn't serve as a test

If you did this test on the exact same fucking hardware, you'd expect the results to differ like this, and one of them would be "better". It doesn't mean it's better to run your Switch at 2pm vs 3pm, it just means BotW is too dynamic to yield the same results. If there was a clear difference between the hardware, the difference would be a lot more consistent and show up everywhere

You're not allowed to criticize Nintendo

>Fucking cheater nintendies stole Game Of The Decade from us,
But the game of the decade is a multiplat.

Attached: terraria-cover.jpg (271x377, 33K)

He literally isn't even hiding the fact that he's a console warring snoy. Probably south american

But it wasn't even the same animation.
You can't compare two completely different scenarios.

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... That'a it bros, I'm buying the Switch now... Good bye Sony..

Attached: 8e8.png (600x730, 102K)

dilate

Is it really shit flinging though? I don’t see any console wars, just one angry Nintendofag who didn’t take his crazy pills today.

You realize this 5 minute footage is highly curated right? He selected points where the framerates differed and omitted the ones where they were the same.

I can't believe there are idiots in this thread who expect different parts of the game being played differently should yield the exact same framerate pattern. What you want is literally impossible even on the same hardware. They could have done this "test" on the exact same unit and one of the two results would be "ahead" of the other. Explain that.

I seriously hope you get b&!

That isn't what is happening in this thread

On a side note im windering if the new switch has the payload thing stealthily fixed nintendo usually does this so i wouldn't be surprised if they made this model just to fix that and have the extra battery life as the sugar coating of the shit stain

>makes thread, not calmly, but spastically rambling about the newer switch model being inferior
>lol nincels are schizos but not me

Lmao

Hmmmm
LOL

Why are you surprise? Whenever we talk about Nintendo, it get attack about Sony and Pc fags. The funny thing that is OP did this one purpose trying to start a console war. People know that Nintendo fans will criticize Nintendo for dumb stuff, like the pay online.

So, as always, when a Nincel has a mental breakdown, it wasn’t actually a Nincel, right? It was a “snoy” falseflagging all along, right?

How convenient, go drink some onions and dhoot yourself in the head, nigger.

You mad bro? Why so mad bro?

Attached: TrollFace.jpg (3840x2160, 329K)

Seethe, cope... then dilate. :)

Why is Nintendo permanently stuck 10 years behind in terms of hardware?

Attached: 1548575813375.png (510x500, 304K)

What's happening then? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time around. Elaborate.

What is it like waking up every day in a world and immediately becoming aware that nintendo is the most celebrated gaming company in history

>butthurt sonybro is nintendofag because i say so
lol cope harder

And it's still the best console by far.
How can anybody else even compete?

>People laughing at a mentally ill tranny having a mental breakdown because someone said something xer/ver didn’t like about his fisher price tablet is shitposting.

>mfw this thread

Attached: wtf is going on.jpg (736x755, 64K)

Calm down snoy, you're not looking good right now

Have meds

Winning the special olympics isn't quite an accomplishment.

>posted less than a minute later
Holy copeola

At the end of the day, this new switch model has glaring performance issues.

Probably a hardware flaw.

You can stamp your feet and shit post all you want.

Nintendo fucked up and they will pay for this. DEARLY

Attached: 6000197766647.jpg (460x307, 9K)

Oh god i can’t wait for the digital foundry video, the amount of butthurt and damage control from Nincels is going to be incredible.

But losing it is even worse.

schizo sonybro can't cope with his brothers losing their mind over BOTW

weird considering they've had ages to learn how to cope with it by now

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-002440_Chrome.jpg (1080x581, 90K)

100 million

And yet still doesn't have any games.
makes losing seem even more sad.

Imagine being so pathetic that a corporation having a faulty product is your wildest wet dream

>OP posts his favorite youtube video
>people calmly explain what is actually happening in the video
>OHH HAHA HUE HUE HUE HUE YOU ARE HAVING A MENTAL BREAKDOWN HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE
*yawn*

Please don't delete this threads mods. Let's enjoy these morons reeeeeee at one anther.

no.. delete this... shipped... trannies...fun....

Attached: 2C7B2206-C749-4157-AE63-21D0F8FA6E0A.jpg (315x616, 42K)

Seethe you jealous shitter, lmfao

Attached: Screenshot_20190722-004414_Chrome.jpg (1080x1002, 271K)

And your worst nightmare

and it's still the worst console ever made.
How can you defend that?

>people calmly explain
You mean they shit they pants and start screaming?

Attached: A1E89074-A3E9-48B0-9065-6051DD8F1ED9.jpg (1242x1126, 722K)

Maybe nintendo shouldn't have silently released this model, and instead clarified that it was a revision and not an upgraded version. By them not talking, it leads to speculation from others instead. Many youtubers/journalists are calling this a new switch, and while it is a "new" switch, many will potentially mistake it as being like the "new" 3ds, but the new 3ds was an intentional upgrade, whereas this is just a revision. Though nintendo didn't help themselves by having a stupid naming system for the new 3ds.

Man snoys really are desperate with the drought and all

This guy's telling the opposite.
youtu.be/AKsuTEZ_1B8?t=299
He actually tested other games than BotW. But he didn't actually have the right tools for comparison, so ehhh.
Waiting for Digital Foundry.

Nintrannies. Dilate.

>people are actually defending this

Attached: 1538826977175.png (1079x607, 841K)

That's just games journalism being completely retarded.
They really can't help themselves.

This can't be happening..

Attached: 1450219215221.jpg (638x599, 68K)

Poster number didn’t go up
Dilate

See

Op was one the one that began screaming

I give up. My next console will be a Nintendo Switch. I have been denying it so far to cope, but the truth is my Playstation only has movies and multiplats while Nintendo has all the best games. I thank you for leading me to the path of enlightenement, Nintenbros.

Attached: Feels_good_man.jpg (303x328, 16K)

>he doesn't understand what he is seeing
Oh no, it's retarded...

How are you handling the drought, snoy?

Lmao he's just fucking eye balling it

R u fucking kidding me?

Classic " I bought new thing, it's better in every way" syndrome

Holy shit.

Doesn't this Switch revision remove one of it's biggest selling points, that it's a hybrid?

Does anyone else just like watching these Nintendo vs Sony threads? I have both consoles and this is still funny.

So the switch lite will be affected by this?

It's okay if snoyfags do it, okay?

The new Switch should perform better since it will be throttled less often as it produces less heat. This would show up most in a game like Doom, which I'm sure DF will use. BotW is a terrible test because the game has too many random variables, weather alone being huge

See
Try harder, cope.

I have both as well, but I hate these threads. They encourage nothing but the same rehashed wojaks and tired out talking points with zero merit behind them.

>haha sony doesn't have games
>shitch nincel 20 FPS
>snoy druckmann doesn't like fun
>blah blah blah

It would probably do me less damage in the long run to have a brain aneurism than be in one of these threads.

lol its cheaper and will introduce several more generations into becoming nintendo toddlers because mummy didnt want to spend another $100. ophasntedilatedtoday

No you're thinking of the switch lite, different thing. This switch revision is of the original switch.
They use the same cpu I believe, so possibly, though there may not be an actual issue as other anons explained with the different variables etc

>146 posts
>46 posters
Fucking stop

NNNOOOOOOOOOOO NINTENDO BONUS !!!!!!!!!! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING SONYBROS, WE CANT LET NINTENDO KEK US AGAIN !!!!!!!

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.jpg (820x791, 136K)

>you're only allowed to post once
Smooth brain

yes, too bad the mods are faggots and get anally ravaged at sonybro comics. Meanwhile twitter and resetera screencap threads still exist

God damn this game is ugly.

Attached: 1555149051597.png (1920x1080, 2.62M)

Nincels are especially butthurt today, i’m guessing the schizo bought a New Switch just for the battery life and now found out the games run worse, so this is his way of coping.

You mad bro? Why so mad?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I see what you mean, but the more they use Wojaks to shitpost the higher the chance of them being banned on sight like other boards.

>he says in a snoyfag thread
LOL, how retarded are you?

Jannies only get triggered with Labo wojaks since all of them unironically bought Nintendo cardboard.

The Switch is a less powerful PS3.

Nintendicklickers will find a...lol see the very first post of INDF coming to the rescue No words are needed for the mental gymnastics of a Nintendildohoppers

Attached: 1516275621670.jpg (350x313, 24K)

>Two bings have been deposited into your account

THANKS FOR BETA TE-

Attached: 1351063170637.png (448x463, 211K)

Have sex, dilate and take a shower, Nincels.

NB.

Why so mad bro? Why keep replying if it makes you so angry, bro? This can't be good for your blood pressure.

Attached: 307.jpg (788x685, 41K)

Ok snoy cope

Dial 8

Rope

Gamer have sex

>Michael Pachter
This is the same guy who said all PC players are racist Nazis. He also recently said PC players are to blame for Anthem's flop. He also said PS3 would kill PC way back.

lmaoo

Attached: 1565255788474.webm (1280x720, 423K)

How's the drought, snoys? Did you get any new VR shit yet lmao

>shitch
>nincel
>snoyfag
>dilate
>cope
You should be ashamed if you've ever uttered any of this pre-teen verbal vomit

>tfw emulating it at 4k 120fps on my 4 year old gaming rig
Why do Nintendies do this to themselves?

>gamer
Imagine being so new you get btfo by a filter

Attached: Smiling Basedtendo.jpg (680x510, 53K)

>portbegger
LOL, how cucked.

Nice. Enjoy yet another amazing Nintendo game!

Dilate

>begger
I don't mind waiting for Nintendo games. They're all the same anyways

I will!

>dilate
rent free

Cope snoy

Sony always wins, baby!

Doesn't change the fact you're a portbegger.

Why are third world shitposters always so incredibly unfunny. I bet it's a pinoy or a brazilian shitting up the thread.

Have sex and re-stitch, tra.nny.

>this thread so far
kek

Attached: winning.jpg (582x507, 59K)

PC won, and for some? That really stings

I don't beg for ports though? I didn't even find out you could emulate BotW until a month ago and just recently downloaded it. I'm not really that invested in playing Nintendo games. If BotW never got emulated, I wouldn't have cared that much.

You are so angry your verbal output has been reduced to simple repetition of buzzwords. It's time to take a deep breath and accept your loss, Sonybro. I won't kick you when you're down.

>everyone I don't like takes hrt
remember to vote left come 2020 sonybro

Don't deny it. In the back of your mind you LOVE coming to these threads.

both of my gba sp's have problems though
one has a dead pixel and the other randomly shuts off
also, my DMG gameboy has very quiet speakers

Nice falseflag

cope snoy cope!

no no nOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michael "Baby Troll" Pachter really makes Nincels seethe

Attached: unsold wii u boxes.jpg (1392x623, 230K)

Video literally doesn't say this at all

>LE EBIN TROLL
?

Lmao

Open your eyes

>snoyfags now defend Pachter, who is less accurate than throwig a coin
LOL, fits the snoyfag.
Retards attract each other.

Sure it does, it means no matter how much proof you post of somethings inexcusable flaws, the mouthbreathers are gonna gobble it up like mothers milk

Switch is crazy underclocked, you can easily get BotW running 30fps solid everywhere on a regular Switch through just using Sysclk and upping the clock speeds back to standard Tegra clocks. (This causes the fan to go nuts, but the system stays well within cool safe temp ranges)
Likely the new Switch underclocks slightly even more for heat reasons and to improve battery life since it's a much smaller unit. Doubt it would run worse if you crank the clocks back up using Sysclk.

TL;dr Switch performance is software throttled rather than hardware.

Nooooo make it stop...

Attached: 1454696267948.png (850x850, 63K)

>97
>97
>97
>97

Attached: Smiling cat.png (392x293, 64K)

Holy cope trany

Not even a Nintendie. Just saying you're a tribalistic full on nigger.

Kek your life is a nightmare.

Every day you wake up in a world:

Nintendo are the most celebrated name in gaming history
Nintendo have sold more consoles than anyone else
Nintendo hardware innovations are visible in every rival system
Nintendo games DOMINATE every GOAT list ever published
The Switch is one of the most successful systems ever released and home to some of the most acclaimed video games ever made.

All you can ever do is continue to waste your sad pathetic life crying about Nintendo and achieving nothing while everyone laughs at you. The mental anguish must be unbearable for you.

Attached: 1565186699972.gif (318x223, 2M)

This is what happens when you try to run an open world game on a console

you mad bro?

Attached: CnYPmxo_d.jpg (633x900, 51K)

>Nincels going apeshit
oh no no bros

i-it's not fair...

Attached: 1468827269399.jpg (3496x4024, 416K)

Have sex

Brutal and based.

>Likely the new Switch underclocks slightly even more
For compatibility they'd have to be running at the same clock speed. Unless you mean by a percentage, which I agree, since it's a lower die process, its max clocks are probably higher than the original 20nm X1, and I also suspect it throttles less often due to heat, so it should have better overall performance. This test is, in a word, bunk. BotW is a terrible choice to use as a benchmark

Korkiri Forest is also a stress test level in OG Ocarina of Time. It has the most complex geometry on screen all at once; it's a perfect test to see how the rest of the game performs, and Nintendo probably designed it that way.

haha yeah, they are seething so hard... they just cant admit BOTW is a lie...

Attached: Ah+this+might+be+a+good+place+to+vent+about+_188e84020dbbf81b84a501f48123cc63.jpg (326x325, 17K)

This is a stealth snoyfag cope thread?

Attached: 1564672422825.jpg (938x1024, 137K)

Cope

The three year long sonyqueer meltdown is reaching feverpitch now their system is dead and has no more games.

Attached: 1564746346450.png (900x506, 412K)

holy fuck, how did nintendo manage to make the new switch WORSE?
at this rate, if they ever do come out with a switch pro, it'll somehow have atari jaguar graphics and 0fps framerates.
how can people still pretend that the switch isn't a piece of shit?

Attached: 1548567494069.gif (400x281, 329K)

Attached: 1280px-Bundesstraße_97_number.svg.png (1280x768, 33K)

MODS PLEASE CENSOR THIS THREAD!!!!!

Attached: 1563834880091.png (179x283, 67K)

>now their system is dead
100 MILLION LMFAO

Attached: 1564526368273.jpg (526x300, 27K)

>imagine believing this in 2019

To get new money

You mad bro?

Attached: P7Ykax.jpg (4005x3298, 485K)

Why are they too stupid to pick one spot to start and just push the stick forward for a minute or so? Some scene have them run through a forest on the new switch while standing in front of a tree on the old switch.

>gba sp
Original GBA used the last of their stock.

OH NO NINTENBROS WHAT THE FUCK IT WAS OUR TURN NOOOOOOOO

>Gamexplain

Whatever, nigger.

Attached: are you serious.png (521x416, 176K)

every day, you wake up in a world where:

nintendo is reduced to making glorified leapfrog tablets because they couldn't beat sony
god-tier games like mhw, p5, dmc5, remake 2, sekiro and ace combat 7 keep skipping the switch
botw and mario odyssey's definitive versions are on pc
nintendo's "innovations" (gimmicks) get dropped after a few years while sony's dualshock remains the industry standard
the ps2 is still the best-selling console ever made, the ps1 outsold every nintendo home console, and the ps4 is on track to do the same

it must suck having to pretend that nintendo is "winning" in a gaming landscape that has revolved around sony since 1995.

Attached: sonyalwayswins.jpg (641x731, 73K)