Mario Odyssey

AKA the only game worth 60 dollars on the switch
The game that had no support for DLC or anything to extend it because it actually takes effort to put stuff into it.

The only game on the switch that is new and fresh. It isn't a port, its not comprised of reused-assets, it isn't a remake.

It didn't need smash to force a faceless game like fire emblem and xenoblade in fanboys eyes to be considered good when its just no name trash

Still inferior to Mario 64 because it is forgettable but it is still the only game on the switch that has actual effort put into it.

Why is this the only game on the switch still?
Looking for sane people to actual converse with as majority of Nintendo fanboys are not that are just obsessed ill closed-minded people always giving Nintendo a free pass.

Online on the switch is also the worst on any console in existence even the wii u did it better. So pathetic.

Attached: super-mario-odyssey-collage-i50045.jpg (470x709, 213K)

the only game worth $60 is only $40

Attached: 1562620073378.jpg (1080x600, 99K)

Mario 64 also had the best movement options in any platformer ever. Odyssey just doesn't compare.

Yet for some reason Yea Forums think the galaxy games were better?

To some it might be, but you can’t say it’s better than sunshine or 3D fucking world

I meant worse*

Luigi's Mansion 3 is looking to be a good title but thats only because Nintendo isn't developing it. Go figure.

Yet for some reason Yea Forums think the galaxy games were better?

To some it might be, but you can’t say it’s worse than sunshine or 3D fucking world

thanks for your correction, you almost really embarrassed yourself there

>The game that had no support for DLC or anything to extend it
Blatant lie.

3d world is a fucking joke. 3d land was passable because it was on 3ds. 3d world though being on console is an insult.

6/10 it's no masterpiece

A minigame that Luigi hosts were you find balloons and additional costumes...oh and the VR shit.
Sure it got you back into the game for a while but it didn’t get you playing the game for a few weeks like BOTW and smash dlc did/does.

Where's the dlc from Nintendo then fucking retard? And don't say those fucking costumes thats cosmetic autistic shit.

Ngl I prefer the smm2 version, game somehow feels better in 2.5D

BotW is good, even without DLC.

The game was made for WII U so the Switch version is the port version. Thats prob why OP didn't include it. It also runs better on the WII U LMAO.

cope

Attached: 74574568956.jpg (700x913, 109K)

at the very beginning of the game, marios hat is stomped and reduced to shreds by bowser, and it flies right into the cameras face, to really drive home how much nintendo is saying "fuck you" to marios legacy (much like the rusty master sword on breath of the wild's cover) and all this pretty much says everything about why I hate odyssey. mario has to constantly change away from his true self into random piece of shit objects and animals, in a desperate attempt to stay interesting/relevant. nintendo couldn't have made it more clear with odyssey and botw that they want to distance themselves from their old games and basically sell out as hard as they can to the new trends, which they're barely even able to recognize. as a wiiufag I'm highly offended by all this; mario 3d world was a breath of fresh air and a truly fun game, and odyssey just falls flat on its face in so many ways, that I honestly can't blame anyone but shigeru miyamoto himself for letting his own flagship series become such a worthless sack of shit.

Based, Mario was getting stale as fuck
Now give us Super Mario Sunshine 2 alreade

3D World is unironically more fun, better OST and an actual post game to boot

>Looking for sane people to actual converse with as majority of Nintendo fanboys are not that are just obsessed ill closed-minded people always giving Nintendo a free pass.
Translation: I'm looking for an echo chamber to sound off in.

it was alright I guess, didn't pay a penny for it though

it would have been more fun if there was online races with friends similar to mario maker 2 versus.

OP has a point you are just a faggot biased fanboy who gained autism because of Nintendo. Stay butthurt faggot. You aren't a fan of Nintendo you are a freak.

Case in point

trying too hard

Based. I've been a fan of Nintendo for years and I just want them to improve. Sadly that isn't going to happen like the faggot yes man you replied to because that is majority of the "fans" these days. Nintendo will never do better and the Switch is the worst they have done yet.

I haven't played this. I remember Super Mario 64 was fun.

thank you for the information

3D World was great. It's just retards that think every Mario game needs to be the same.

>Mario 64 is the best Mario meme

This is how you find the posers.

>because it actually takes effort to put stuff into it.
800 piss-easy moons isn't "effort put in."

it's the best one relative to it's time, not overall
at least in MY opinion

The Switch is the ultimate "Yeah Ok" system
>SMO is pretty good, but I hate how they are way too many stars
>I never really cared for 3D Zelda games, so BOTW isn't on my radar yet especially since I'm still on MM
>Smash is just Smash, but they somehow made the online worse
>Pokemon is just Pokemon and this one might be worse than S/M
>The abundant of Switch games that feel and look like they should be on the 3DS, but since they're on the Switch, Nintendo can charge 60$ for them
>Portability is a cool idea, but the 3DS still outshines it
>Its good that its getting lots of ports, BUT Nintendo consoles have are best when you complement them with a PC/PS4/XB1, so you would be better off buy the game there
>Online service is fucking trash
>The only games I'm waiting for are DQ11S, a port of a year old game, and SMT5, a game that hasn't had any update since it was revealed
You have to be a hardcore Nintendo fan to experience the Switch in its fullest form

Attached: 1510384211409.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>game with microtransactions
>worth anything

Fans don't like it only freaks do.