Why is it so socially acceptable nowadays for people 25-35 to love nintendo properties so much...

why is it so socially acceptable nowadays for people 25-35 to love nintendo properties so much? i'm 25 now and feel like most of it is a little too juvenile for me. there are 25-30 year olds normies who love pokemon and i completely don't understand...

Attached: 1563592051624.png (270x301, 102K)

Holy shit he can talk!

i'm not the ampharos guy

I stopped caring about Nintendo games at 20. I just can't stand those games anymore, they're too stupid and make me cringe too much, I can't fucking play them. They're too childish, like those dumb ass toddler toys.

When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

Ampharos.

That image again

Based retard

Ampharos

No one cares. Just like what you want.

Then why are you using his calling card?

Peter-pan syndrome

Ampharos

Attached: 1546477916531.png (270x301, 103K)

>Ampharos
Ampharos

>473415198 (OP)

Maybe stop being an insecure little faggot and enjoy the hobbies that make you happy.

You eventually stop worrying about appearing juvenile, or get better at hiding your juvenile predilections.

Ampharos.

>"ampha! Ampharooss ampha, amphaa!"
That's what I read.

Because people age? It wasn't socially acceptable for a 25 year old to like pokemon 10 years ago because the only people who played pokemon were kids. And now they're no longer kids. Doesn't seem like rocket science.

Please stop posting my Pokémon, thank you.

POKEMON IS FOR KIDS!@!!

Ampharos.

Ampharos

A-U-T-I-S-M WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Same reason that there are 30 year olds who like Batman. The stuff that we like as kids is what we like as adults.

Fucking based, thank you for showing up in lieu of the imposter