Be honest, you kind of like Skyrim

Be honest, you kind of like Skyrim.

Attached: 6613-Skyrim.jpg (1131x707, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qC9Ri2hZsos
youtube.com/watch?v=_34gUVqLkAo
youtube.com/watch?v=hDu9OOz7kxk
youtube.com/watch?v=dLJ2hurTJKo
youtube.com/watch?v=EAdokfuI0qM
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15630?tab=logs
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1727926803&searchtext=Open Cities Skyrim
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9567
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/5687342?tab=user files
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Melee combat has improved since morrowind, objectively. Magic got worse. Attribute/stat points should have stayed the same, no level scaling should happen or fast travel.

Yes.

Only with mods

I like it on console imagine playing it on PC

Every time i think about replaying Skyrim i just think about all the shitty shallow dungeons you have to go through and i instantly don't want to play it anymore.

There’s nothing quite like it. No matter what game comes out down the line, I’ll always come back to Skyrim.

Once you start mod, you can never play vanilla again

I love skyrim (with mods)

Yes, with mods...

Attached: mommy Valerica.jpg (1920x2780, 931K)

I legitimately can't play modern TES games with at least some kind of overhaul
>can't play Morrowind with at least Tamriel Rebuilt and/or Morrowind Rebirth
>can't play Oblivion with at least OOO
>can't play Skyrim with at least Requiem
Bethesda isn't making games. They're making modding platforms

I like modding Skyrim.

Leveling by doing is a retarded system that fucks certain skills while massively over rewarding others and end up making your character a bug mixed bag of stuff your never wanted.

Attached: 1562685859434.jpg (905x905, 236K)

So this is where the people who mod the game hang out.
Hard to find you guys.
A question
Is there a way to install more than one mod without everything going apeshit?

Better than learning to lockpick by shooting things in the head.

yes user, with mods...

Attached: post-472505-0-68851900-1489567800.jpg (1200x900, 248K)

yeah don't be a lazy brainlet

With this kind of community no wonder nobody mods the game.
I wish you well and hope you live a fulfilled life.

Can be easily summed up:
>always read the description about possible compatibility issues
>always search for compatibility patches
>always take care for your load order
>use common sense when sorting mods if they could possibly collide
>get a basic grasp of TES5Edit or even NifSkope
>use a mod manager if you're not experienced and wanna have possibility of easy rollback
>use forums

Only with sexlab

Of course I kind of liked Skyrim, exploring in Bethesda games is fun, diving into dungeons and kill bad guys is fun, hording lots of items is fun and fucking around with builds is fun.
However, when you play previous Elder Scrolls games and see how they got objectively worse with each new iteration starting with Morrowind's less than spectacular character creation (It's still good but Daggerfall is better), you can't help but to question Bethesda's motive for striping away every bit of role playing from their supposed "role playing games".
If Bethesda wants to make real time adventure games with some role playing aspects, that's great, I'd certainly play and enjoy them, but they should not be at the expense of a beloved franchise for the sole purpose of making more money, and that is why Skyrim and even Oblivion are "bad games", more specifically "bad Elder Scrolls games".

I wish they more and in fleshed out quest mods. "From the deeps" and sisterhood of dibella were alright.

it was great. what it lacked (and all eldar scrolls game lack since the Oblivion AI teaser) is a dynamic world where people actually interact (i.e., west world style) instead of just follow their own scripts.

Oh and they need to like, fix the engine.

There's essentially no limit to what degree you can mod the game. There's an esp limit of 255 but you can easily merge esp. I have about 800 mods loaded in and my game runs without issue. Some mods are even to increase stability. The must get stability mods are any ENB(or ENBoost), Onetweak, load game CTD fix, crashfix, SKSE, SKSE preloader, and several other patches. With these your game will be far more stable than vanilla even with hundreds of mods.

>no wonder nobody mods the game
lol what? skyrim has the biggest modding community in the world

I really tried to like it, seein as i have thousands of hours in the fallout franchise and that morrowind is one of my favorite games but neither vanilla nor modded skyrim was an enjoyable experience.

install gun mods in skyrim and you have fallout

Give Bethesda S.T.A.L.K.E.R. AI and A-Life and you got some really nice recipe for the ultimate TES game
Also get back writers from the era of TES3 Bethesda or former Black Isle Studios writers

Have sex seething copetard

>first played skyrim on switch
>youtube.com/watch?v=qC9Ri2hZsos kicks in while it was snowing outside
fucking comfy

Is this bait

Attached: 1537325975696.jpg (800x960, 431K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_34gUVqLkAo

Attached: Comfy__guy.png (651x481, 376K)

Skyrim is like women.
I nut and then I’m over it.

Melee combat is worst than Oblivion combat.

I want all the magicka abilities from Morrowind and maybe Daggerfall too. I want to be able to climb buildings and mountains. I want combat to not feel floaty. The stories are pretty good too but maybe hire Lawrence Schick as the lead writer this time. He's proven to be great with making the lore fit. Also having the ability to turn off quest markers and rely on a journal would be great. I want more faction variety like Morrowind. Exciting quests like Oblivion. Keep the comfy vibes of Skyrim. Is this too much to ask for Bethesda??

I liked it enough on PC even though it was a broken mess a lot of the time, played through without using any glitches too. Wouldn't play through it again though unless I decide to install mods and I'm 110% exploiting just for shits and giggles.

Yes, it's one of my favourite games. Why did you word it like it's something I wouldn't admit easily?

Attached: p.jpg (1600x900, 663K)

It's not as bad as nuFallout. Also, at the very least Bethesda games may be designed for 70IQ console kiddies but at least they are willing to trust the player to be interested in the open world unlike Ubisoft games.
Mods can't fix bad games retard.

>Requiem
HAHAHAHAHA

>Is this too much to ask for Bethesda??
Bethesda has zero competitors, as no other company makes open world RPGs like TES, so they put in the minimal effort.

Based.

Sorry mate, I know I may be a pleb, but I like games where gameplay decision making does matter

Yes, kinda. Still worse than Morrowind and Oblivion, since needs more mods to make it bearable.
>atrocious UI
>magick is useless unless 100% cost reduction & spam
>boring loot
>horrible crafting
>perks are boring as fuck
>terrible animation speed for weapons

>atrocious UI
What went wrong?

Attached: Skyrim_UI.jpg (1288x6292, 1.28M)

I hated the main story.
The guilds were shit.
You couldn't do things your way because the quest tells you you have to do something a certain way.
Dawnguard was only good because of Serana but you can't even marry her, not even after curing her vampirism. But she was the best companion in the entire game.
Dragonborn was trying to appeal to Morrowind fans but somehow fucked that up.
What even was the point of Hearthfire other than giving the player the ability to plant and regrow ingredients and becoming a rich but neglecting parent?
But... I played the game for thousand hours despite this and I often just go back and play it and install a bunch of mods.

I'd say I hate Skyrim as much as I like it.

I'd be willing to put aside my complaints about the terrible combat if the writing and characters were actually good. I suffered through the shooting parts of fucking Deadly Premonition for christ sake. But that's the problem with Skyrim, they spread themselves way too thin and ended up with a game that had tons of stuff in it, that was pretty much all mediocre in it's own right. The only standout, quality aspect of Skyrim is the location itself, so props to the map editor and artists I suppose

Yes todd but i will not buy it again on the new gaming console 9000

Kind of agree with that. Especially about quests. I feel like they are too bare bones sometimes, with no alternative paths a lot of times.
>Serana
She's nice, but not as nice as mommy Valerica. Although, maybe claim them both?

Attached: daughter or mom.jpg (3920x2776, 2.85M)

>Kind of.
Its a good game and go back to it whenever I feel like exploring on a lazy sunday evening when there isn't much else to do.
As unlike going innawoods IRL, I can attack bandits and shit with a sword.

i play with enguard

It's kind of a blessing and a curse. I do think they are still edging out their formula. Each game does something great but something else falls short. So they obviously look at the feedback and change the formula each time. Once they get it perfected I think that's when we'll see more copycats.

Sure they can retard.
e.g, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Fallout 4.

Markarth...home.

Attached: Markarth.jpg (1280x720, 644K)

No idea, but that UI is abominable. It was demonstrated at E3 in 2011, and was one of the things that indicated that game was shit.
There was a picture of a mod some dude planned to make with a grid arrangement and icons. Never worked out. Thank goodness SkyUI exists.

Noticed you didn't list Morrowind. After 2 decades did they finally give up?
Well that was a Quixotic quest to begin with.

Claim them both. Although for me, id go after Valerica.
>tfw all homes are terrible so have to mod them to be usefull/comfy
Not a single modder ever gets housing right. Ever. They never put enough chests in right places - always garbage of display cases or uninteractable statics that look bad.

Half of the UI problems are due to consoles.

well I managed to play it for 10 hours before getting bored so it wasn't complete shit I guess

i tried to like it but even with over 300 mods installed it was still shit. the map is way to small and filled with way to much of the same shit over and over. dungeons are pointless to even go into, every quest is go to the other side of the map then bring back some shit item. it even still rains through buildings and shit.

Morrowind was on console.

Berserk simulator.
>Play dead is dead
>enslavement mods, not lewd
>Play limb loss simulator plus hypothermia and ll sorts of ruthless shit
>End up with a retired crippled character who runs a store.
I used to be an adventurer like you, but then a dragon fucking chopped off my arm.

Same for my first time with Skyrim
Then few years later I modded it with SkyRe and had decent amount of fun, if you omit the shitty general design and just play it for the game of it

Morrowind was also designed around PC first and foremost.

Morrowind UI was not as pleasant for controller users sitting on a couch. Its a steady stream of worse UI for PC from morrowind up to skyrim.

>he was following quests and not 100% everything on the overworld stumbling on random adventures

it's like you need to be told to have fun

Everyone just tries to copy Elianora's house mods but her houses are fucking awful because sometimes less really is more.
I just get Jaxonz's positioner and her other mod that allows you to rename stuff, that is all I need to decorate my own home with.

What's wrong with Requiem? Honest question

The UI in Morrowind was ass. Way too cluttered.

Nice bad taste.

but user house mods are about clutter, not function! They need to be packed full of static objects and everything else should be an afterthought.

Then I'm glad PC can mod, but consoles can't and that's where they make most their revenue desu.

Felt like it belonged in an MMO.

Just on console

Yeah, its called read literally any fucking guide online on how to mod Skyrim, idiot.

Yes. I am glad they fixed it eventually.

got 'em coach

You pretty much summed all my feelings. For all it's faults, it's still playable. I put it down to the fact that there is literally no competition in the same space.

Meh.
The juice isn't worth the squeeze.

Based.

>Mods can't fix bad games retard.
the point isn't to fix the game the point is to use the framework to play a different game.

Attached: defeatlogo.jpg (661x513, 20K)

mfw seeing skyrim

Attached: 1401486999353.jpg (524x336, 30K)

Kind have*

Fucking NA education

youtube.com/watch?v=hDu9OOz7kxk

Attached: Comfy Maria.jpg (800x567, 49K)

So you need to do homework to install them? Can't modders just make them just work?I thought they were talented.

Here's your (You) and piss off.

Todd can make it just work.

What's the better choice for modding? The standard edition or the the "legendary" edition? Is there a difference?

Why have I never noticed how beautiful that song is

I assume you meant special, not standard. Buying Legendary edition is not more tricky (it's hidden in steam, but you if you have direct link you can still buy it, or just pirate), some mods don't work on special edition, not majority were ported (or work without porting) but not all of them. I think on Loverslab they even have thread that lists compatible mods.

probably because its drowned out by lots of other noises and "have you been to the cloud district? oh what am i saying of course you haven't"

It's like a well planned/designed game that was cut short and instead of leaving things obviously unfinished, they put duct tape over the unfinished parts then painted the duct tape so nobody would notice.
I noticed, Todd. Skyrim is a mediocre game in its current form, but it could have been amazing. Worse yet, none of the mods do it justice. I bet Todd is envious of the STALKER modding community and their appreciation of the core game. Skyrim mods just add new gameplay stuff instead of enhance the designs already in game.

Not bad, but I use this
youtube.com/watch?v=dLJ2hurTJKo

Is there a better example of wasted potential than Skyrim?

I've tried to start it so many times but something always gets in my way.

It’s okay, vanilla Skyrim is much more tolerable than vanilla oblivion

I really wish this one had been finished

Attached: slaves-of-tamriel.jpg (1023x654, 181K)

I did until I got Dark Souls a month later, especially considering that I was using greatswords in Skyrim. DaS made me realize how floaty they felt in Skyrim.

You know what? Fuck it. I'm going to start vanilla Skyrim again once I'm done with my backlog. Hopefully I don't just fucking forget about it this time

I just spent about 25 hours getting my new SE modlist with requiem installed and working properly and it's actually pretty fun now tb h
it's okay i guess

Attached: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.08.08 - 04.23.47.41.png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

Install the unofficial patch at least, it fixes a lot of shit Bethesda didn't bother with

Attached: Greatswords in ARPGs (Skyrim Dark Souls Dragon's Dogma).webm (854x480, 2.92M)

Much better with an alternate start mod.

i had fun on first playtough and on second when i knew everything about the game
i expected too much from it and tried to relive the first moments

I like it, it's just okay if you're playing vanilla. The excessive number of mods is nice.

Attached: 84.png (1148x1080, 1.55M)

I really don't. I like the soundtrack and i like the sound and visual design for the dragons, particularly their roar echoing through the mountains, that was really well done.

It's a big step down from Morrowind when it comes to RPGs and the combat has not improved in any significant way.

Attached: Shrug.png (1266x712, 719K)

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: Ulfric_Jarl.png (600x1000, 1.03M)

doing nothing wrong

I like it more than Oblivion

I tried it.
You can't pickpocket trainers after you install it.
Apparently the mod author felt thieves stealing shit was wrong.

I can't put more than 4 hours into a save before getting bored and wanting to uninstall because all forms of combat are boring and the story isn't particularly interesting.

>Is there a way to install more than one mod without everything going apeshit?

If you are a brainless faggot who doesn't know shit about how mods work then of course the game is going to run like shit.

From what the imperialfags say he shouted a fetus apart to become king.
Oh and he is wacist as well.

It's to stop you from gaming the system

Exactly

Yes. I play the game 50 hours a week without even realizing it. Still end up thinking i didn't enjoy a minute of it.

But what's the point when combat is still completely unfun? Elder Scrolls games shouldn't be about combat until they actually figure out how to make it fun, Skyrim sucks because it puts it at the forefront more than other games.

Yes some other kind user explained there was some homework involved. I gave up.

The funny thing is that the Imperials are the most racist race in Tamriel and that's saying something.

Kill Paarthurnax

Attached: hestia.jpg (1917x1259, 629K)

Glad he wasn't mad at swords.

Prove me wrong: Killing Paarthurnax is the wrong thing to do.

*has paarthurnax dilemma installed*
heh..... nothin personal bitch....

I know Arthmoor generally makes pretty vanilla mods but how is that mod? Does it feel weird at all?

I dont use her mods. There is this one that adds a riverside manor between Riverwood and Whiterun. I used that one - the closest to the comfy and functional one + some extra stuff modded in from static resources (containers).
I hate that shit - there has to be a nice balance between form and function. And its not hard to achieve.

He refuses to follow you and goes off to raise his own dragon army.
You were his pawn.

yeah, compared to fortnite. more people mod terraria than deadrim and nobody plays terraria nowadays

To be perfectly honest, greatswords arent these extremely heavy metal planks in real life. Going by that webm, dark souls one looks extremely retarded, dragons dogma is halfway between dark souls and skyrim, skyrim one is fine but its brought down by lack of animations variety and the retarded jewishness that makes them use a shitty two decade old engine.

The webm that compares magic attacks is a better choice to use if you want to bash on skyrim with your retarded weeb games because dragon dogma is surprisingly enjoyable while being a gook game.

He wanted to be a king. He fucked up.

If anything, this one makes Dark Souls look the worst.

Attached: Magic comparison (Skyrim, Dark Souls, Dragon's Dogma).webm (854x480, 2.99M)

Kind of.

Attached: DSKNvK2W4AEcA1O.jpg (670x607, 98K)

>le too heavy to swing properly meme

Absolute garbage.

It's kind of disingenuous because the greatsword in the DaS games is classified as an ultra greatsword which are anime-huge swords, while there's another weapon classification for "normal" greatswords
Here's a greatsword from DaS3
youtube.com/watch?v=EAdokfuI0qM

Not only as he openly admitted and repented for his past doings, he's also one of the only beings that has knowledge of Thu'um. Unless you're a Blades lackey, killing Paarthurnax doesn't make much sense.

Attached: smugIori.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

With 300+ mods? Yes.

because it is

Wow yeah that makes DS look like ass and Skyrim look fun.

dark souls is good at challenging the player with its artificial difficulty and has really entertaining boss and armor designs, everything else about it is shit. especially when dragons dogma exists. but both of them are worse than skyrim if you install sex mods along with anime followers like mirai and ambriel

I like some parts of it although it's a dumbed down experiene entirely to draw in the normie faggot audience and a fucking disgrace to the RPG genre.
gee, thanks, Turd Howard. Now stop giving that game attention and for christ's sake stop giving Bethesda GotY awards.

I want to judge it normally. Maybe I'll get a graphics tweak, but even that seems pushing it

I am sorry for thinking your post is retarded. If you believe Paarth you believe me as they have the same exact weight
Paarth himself tells you to never trust a dragon.

Once they are free from Paarts corruption the Greybeards can start up using Kynes gift as intended.

Where should VI take place?

Attached: Tamriel_USA.jpg (500x322, 37K)

Yea Forums's the only place i've ever seen where people pretend to dislike it.

it's a dumb webm
Greatswords in dark souls have animations that are very carefully balanced with every other weapon in the game in terms of speed, recovery, hitbox, and so on. Whether or not it's perfectly realistic isn't the point so long as it feels right relatively and is fun to play. Also that webm is an online PvP duel where you have latency and also features only stabbing and a backstab. Finally, it's the literal "greatsword" weapon which is a lesser-used greatsword with a special thrusting attack. The standard large 2-handed sword in DkS1 is the Zweihander with its immensely satisfying pancake attack.

Greatswords in Skyrim aren't carefully balanced in any way at all.

Not sure about Dragon's Dogma that clip looks like silly anime stuff which is fine in the right context but impossible to judge as far as real gameplay goes.

Serana is my waifu.

Attached: Serana.jpg (1920x1080, 546K)

I've seen plenty of people rag it everywhere, especially after Witcher came out

>Way too cluttered.

yeah, well, TES is a clutter simulator now anyway.
can't wait for Todd's new soulless faggot DLC in TES6 that's gonna like Hearthfire.

still too much emphasis on the weight of the big pointy metal stick that people arent allowed to use comfortably

Attached: 3d7cd60aa57e6d8530020ec28299fe07.jpg (1341x1929, 233K)

akavir

Attached: prõõõõh.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

>Tribunal
>Shivering Isles
>Dragonborn
ES DLC is always kino.

>buys the objectively worst current-gen version of the game
based

Go back to vg and shitpost there

> Faggot DLC in TES6 that's gonna like Hearthfire
Why are you mad DLC get along?
Mods could learn a thing or two from them.

I like DD a lot but I wish it was a better game altogether. Hope they go nuts with worldbuilding in DD2 because the first one is fucking empty as fuck. at least Skyrim wasn't and Dark Souls is totally different because there are no cities and it's more like an action adventure or metroidvania in the end.

Magic in Dark Souls is designed around the melee. Dark Souls isn't really an RPG and it's magic isn't like an RPG magic system. It's just a few variants of projectile, some buffs, and a couple of AoEs.
>artificial difficulty
>Dark Souls
Retard detected.
Not only is that a stupid term that you should never use, to the extent that games even can be said to have Artificial Difficulty Dark Souls difficulty is some of the least artificial in any game. Indeed Skyrim's difficulty is more artificial where you have those dumbass HP sponge dragons flying around that pose no real threat anyway.

Dragon's Dogma is not a good game, but it's still one of my favorite games. Really hope we get a sequel.

Yeah whenever a new FotM pops up those fans shit on Skyrim. BotW did as well.

Dark Souls 2 has the best animations for greatswords. Proper focus on speed and momentum instead of exaggerated weight.

Attached: DaS2 Greatsword Madness.webm (960x540, 2.91M)

>Not sure about Dragon's Dogma
The 2h class in DD is the warrior. That clip is basically all there to him. It's the "acquired taste" class because other than that charge up smash, all you do is that jump attack you saw at the end.

in Todd Howard's asshole.
I don't even care anymore unless they finally get their shit together and write better characters and quests which clearly won't happen.

>Magic in Dark Souls is designed around the melee

Could have fucking fooled me.

Over 1K hours and yes I'd say I kind of like Skyrim.
I could however probably write an hour long critique of everything I find the game lacks or believe was done poorly in relation to other games in the series and games that came before it in general.
But I'd rather it existed than not.

Attached: 3bb6e7cced81c430d9df6d0b793097a0.png (992x1992, 593K)

Solitude, the capital city of Tamriel's northern most province, Skyrim, led by Elisif the Fair.

Attached: Solitude_Landscape.jpg (2000x1096, 199K)

>But I'd rather it existed than not.

well, anything is "better than nothing".

who /generating lod again/ here

who even cares about gameplay in skyrim? even with the most complex combat mods, its still pretty much the same shit. at least everyone agrees on skyrims combat being shit instead of some vocal minority group preaching how good it is

>even in the concept art it looks like only 50 people live there
Skyrim really was doomed from the start.

>literally the worst character in the entire fucking game
>in fucking skyrim
>waifu
try putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger

She's cute. That's all that matters.

>but impossible to judge as far as real gameplay goes.

that's only because you clearly haven't played it yet. fucking do it and then talk shit, nigger.

She's pretty good, but for me it's mommy Valerica.

Attached: 1514937206341.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

Skyrim is not going to be as populated as Cyrodiil or Vvardenfell.

dont worry user, there will always be mods like amorous adventures and misty skye!

Admit it: you should have PAID THE FINE

Never played it honestly, kinda interested though. Is it decent if all I care about is exploring a world and looting dungeons?

>want to play dawnguard again because the new areas were pretty cool
>remember serana exists
>don't play dawnguard again

Is it worth $10 for the "special edition" on G2A

>800 mods
Jesus How long did it take you to install all those mods?

And how much do you actually play with them

youi know that dark souls is completely inaccurate weeb shit right?

if by kind of, you mean the very small sliver of wonder and exploration still present from being an elder scrolls game and jeremy soule's score, then yes
in every other way its worse than morrowind

Sure, but the province's population is like 800:1 bandits to citizens. It's painfully obvious.

there is literally no advantage to buying it except immediately getting all your mods broken when todd decides to update it again

Damn.

Sovngarde, the Nordic afterlife and home of Alduin.

Attached: Sovngarde_Concept_Art.jpg (1024x768, 271K)

It sounds like you hoard too useless junk. Although For actually made you hoard your 'trash'

Easily fooled I guess. Or maybe I used the term "melee" carelessly and you put much more emphasis than I intended.

Basically Dark Souls combat is oriented around Ocarina-style "Z-targeting" and engaging in timing-based combat with that target. It's sort of like Mike Tyson's Punch-Out in 3D with possibility for multiple threats and and target-switching. The Magic is intended to be balanced for that system. Whether you want to bitch about Dark Bead or whatever, the bread and butter of magic in DkS is a slowish, moderately homing projectile that has a long initial animation and can be fired from a one-handed weapon. This is in contrast to bows which take two hands, but have faster projectiles that don't home, and crossbows which are one-handed and fire immediately but have a long recovery time.

There's also Pyromancy which is basically oriented around lobbed fire.

This is contrast to most RPG magic systems which have a wide variety of spell types intended to be used tactically.

I think magic animation was done right in Skyrim. the deep freezing was fun, the summoning too, fireball explosion was a huge step up compared to those shitty farts in Oblivion. they only (as fucking always) dumbed down the variety of every single thing built around it. Magic in DD is objectively best. I thoroughly enjoy it. But in Dark Souls I literally never use magic. I finished the first game with a Pyromancer class character who literally was more of a Knight in the end because magic seemed uninteresting and difficult to use.

>not knowing how to prevent the game from updating automatically

retard

>who even cares about gameplay in skyrim
I don't, but I'm also not criticizing Dark Souls, a game almost entirely focused on combat, like an ignorant fool.

Wow I hate phoneposting.

>too much useless junk.
>For=Fo4

*pays fine*
*pickpockets it back from guard*
who's the criminal now bitch

You spelled Morrowind wrong.

Zoomer here
I enjoy it, it's what got me into the series
But after figuring out how Morrowind works I'm starting to like Morrowind more

>Dark Souls
>Almost entirely focused on combat
Dark Souls, the first one at least, is far more exploration focused than combat focused.

Attached: JustRightNito.gif (557x605, 817K)

REMINDER to install requiem
it actually turns it into an okay game

why the fuck is every building (even an important one such as this) such a small shit hive in Skyrim?

I swear to God, compare Imperial City or Vivec to the crap pile that is Solitude. heck, you could stand with one foot inside the Blue Palace and with the other one in the Bard College while my balls sit somewhere on the ceiling of the church there.

>seething
I didn't talk shit about anything not clearly visible to everyone you hyper-sensitive fanboy

No it isn't. Are you retarded? How is it focused on exploration when all of your time is spent killing things and moving to the next area to kill more things? The game is just organized so you often have a few choices about where you'll kill things next

>supporting Todd and Bethesda
>going out of your way to stop them from braking your product
It's like you're a fanboy with brain cancer or something.

Attached: 1559912726123.png (650x650, 10K)

git gud

*blocks your path*

Attached: TESV_Falkreath_Longhouse.png (1920x1080, 3.34M)

I heard SPERG for SSE in particular makes the game way more rewarding to level and character build.

Honestly? Yes, just while playing breath of the wild I realised how much I miss radiant quest, much better than running without doing nothing in the wilderness

Confirmed for never playing Dark Souls.

Attached: Dark Souls World Map Connectivity.png (1425x1019, 145K)

irrelevant
Eye of the Beholder is an exploration-focused game. Hell Skyrim has more emphasis on exploration than Dark Souls.

Dark Souls is all about the combat. Some of the game is exploring, Skyrim is half exploration.

Screw Bethederp.

Attached: 6aee5d9f04eac9eda10deaccb9af46d7.jpg (236x311, 25K)

>not playing requiem instead

Do you seriously think this map means Dark Souls is an exploration focused game? Holy shit you are an idiot.
Hell I started making one of those myself (pic-related, some errors probably still this is was a rough draft)
It has branching paths and gated areas. That does not make it exploration-focused.

Attached: dark-souls-1-digraph.png (2111x3120, 601K)

looks like an african mud hut that can house 3 people max.

>Dark Souls is all about the combat.

Attached: Dark Souls - Knight Artorias Fight.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

Give it a few more years and people will look back at it they way people look at Morrowind today, contrasting how Morrowind was savaged by RPG enthusiasts when it was released for being emblematic about the supposed dumbing down of RPGs.

no

Attached: 19.png (1022x720, 1.17M)

It's still not even finished.

he didnt say it was good.

It's been about 2 years since I actually played the game, every time I restart I just fuck around trying new builds but half of the shit is unviable like how its impossible to hit enemies with two handed weapons because they can run backwards and shoot at you faster than you can swing, and magic is a boring piece of shit even with mods which just mostly focus on making you overpowered versions of the spells that are already in the game because trying to make new things in the engine would probably destroy it. I also haven't completed the main quest since the game released in 2011. I heard about that enderal thing but never really cared is that worth checking out or is it just another total conversion meme mod that breaks anything that resembled balance in the guise of being 'hardcore'? Is there a way to make combat better at all?

Attached: 1503895635858.jpg (417x749, 63K)

Name a bigger house in Oblivion.

>another webm tard
Guarantee the fag in that video is SL 150 or something and on NG.

>gradually accrue 200+ mods
>none of them are porn related
Where did I go wrong?

all because of consolefags

>Is there a way to make combat better at all?
VR, my nigga.

Attached: YYZ Drum Solo.webm (1122x648, 572K)

What a wonderful collection of buzzwords. Even by the series standards the magic in dark souls 1 is garbage and ti could not be more dissociated from the melee combat if it tried.

It's one of the best games I've ever played, despite its shortcomings

are rpg fans the worst of the worst when it comes to fandoms? they always complain about things, be it true or false, but they always end up paying for that stuff and move on to the next one all the while preaching how elite they are and how refined their tastes are

Ok so you're just a retard. Fine.

it was undeniably a pretty good experience when it came out, and playing on console got me interested in pc to play rpgs again

still waiting until VR stops being a luxury good and becomes an affordable periferal

Attached: 1557451074448.jpg (212x302, 61K)

>playing with less than 260 mods
there is literally no reason to do this

This but unironically.

I'll be honest with you OP
I fucking love Skyrim, I just hate how unstable the hunk of shit is

stop playing LE lol

260 is still 200+.

I wasn't being ironic

>playing SE

Attached: LoXEGnZ.gif (638x358, 2.48M)

have fun crashing every 10 minutes lol

Attached: 48449a3d29a31ac6f81e012f265f3d80.png (999x563, 746K)

>Melee combat has improved since morrowind
It's literally identical.

>hur retard

Just because you typed up a paragraph doesn't mean it's worth anything, Even from a visual standpoint the magic in Dark Souls 1 is absolutely awful and feels discombobulated. The character just waves a staff around in the air and projectiles materialize out of nowhere and gain momentum from nothing, it's a joke compared to Demon or Dark Souls 2 where the character actually projects the magic at the target. It also has fuck all synergy with melee be it mechanically or from a visual standpoint, it's hilarious you make that argument in the context of the webm when both of the other games do a better job at it.

I just don't like spending 60% of the time walking to get to places.

there is no clearer sign of brain damage than using ks/apachii hairs

h-he's fast!

>from a visual standpoint the magic
Whatever, no real disagreement there.
>It also has fuck all synergy with melee be it mechanically
It does though. And the point of comparison isn't with 2 and 3 it's with Skyrim and Dragon's Dogma. You're just failing at rudimentary reasoning here.

Name a better hair mod then.

It does not and like i said of the 3 games Dark Souls 1 is the one where magic has the least synergy with melee.

is there an alt tab fix?

Attached: Bijin_Lydia.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

They removed the training wheels from Morrowind and took out "Always use best attack".
Did old timers really need that crutch in Morrowind?Were they bad because games were sorta new?

Always use best attack is identical to Skyrim combat.

>current year: 2019
>99% of characters in AAA games look worse than mods in a game from 2011
Console-first development should be a crime.

This.

>of the 3 games Dark Souls 1 is the one where magic has the least synergy with melee.
Again this point is completely irrelevant because the spells are obviously designed around the lock-on/melee system. This is in contrast to Skyrim where you have a full range of spells in a typical RPG-style array of schools like Conjuration and Destruction, where spells attempt to simulate all manner of effects from lightning bolts, steams of fire, buffs, and ground-planted runes. Cast times are fairly arbitrary and balanced among themselves only with no real thought to balance or integration with melee mechanics.

Meanwhile spells in Dark Souls fill specific niches that are otherwise gaps in the core melee-based gameplay mechanics.

There you go spouting meaningless buzzwords again. I knew you were a brainlet laser focusing on the lock on like means anything from the beginning,

There's some good quest mods I played a while back, but the main quest and gameplay still make me cringe

Attached: Lydia_Bijin.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

>buying a key from a key reseller
>"supporting Todd and Bethesda"

Was he really evil?

Attached: AlDuin-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-33221223-1131-707.jpg (854x693, 190K)

Better Vanilla Hairs - Mesh Replacements
Hallgarth's Additional (Vanilla) Hair
Superior Lore-Friendly Hair - HD textures

My points are clear, this is very straightforward argument. I am not sure what you are failing to understand or even what the hell you mean by "buzzwords."

what is there to fix

Just doing his job.

What are some good pubic hair textures

cringe

>install Erendal or whatever that total conversion is
>not even a good game can escape the utter anti-game shit that is the Creation Engine

You're not making any points, you just keep throwing out non applicable generalizations instead of going into detail. This discussion is pretty mute because you're being a history revisionist. The magic system being disconnected from the melee gameplay was one of the most common complaints about Dark Souls 1 and it's something they made an effort to fix in the sequel.

Cringe.

Attached: 17088359-1424209346.png (540x540, 398K)

Well a time honored tradition here is when getting beat up is to start calling the other person a moron and declare victory.

tldr
You won let him have the last word. Be a gracious victor.

Im gonna disregard all the "yeah with mods" from the mentally challenged cumbräins who keep posting their fetish images and say that yes, for its time Skyrim was really damn good. We knew of its flaws back then too but we were too busy having fun and exploring to really care. Also the meme about stealth archery is really exaggerated, my most "successful" builds have always been Sneaky Two-Handers or Healer/Sword and Board. I love Skyrim, I just never wanna play it again and taint its memory after playing better games afterwards

Yes, but no.

Attached: 1563726570476.png (621x929, 138K)

Attached: 1511597359882.jpg (1920x1080, 367K)

NPCs in Oblivion and Skyrim have unique schedules attached to each one of them, unique models, and are all fully voice acted. Of course there aren't going to be as many as there were in Daggerfall or Morrowind.

Attached: smugKumiko.png (540x643, 320K)

I have a soft spot for it. Think of this. I was 11 years old when this came out and I'm not old enough to legally post here. I have some nostalgia for it because it was a decent rpg for somebody who never played one ever.

Yes. Kind of is the maximum likeage I can muster. I stopped playing it when I couldn't ignore scaling anymore and every motherfucker executed me the instant I entered combat.

?

>he plays with level scaling enabled

Is there aversion with the category Quests with choice and consequence?

>people in largest city = 90
Where? Solitude doesn't come close to even 50 and neither does Windhelm nor Whiterun.
Unless guards count as people as well but even then it's nowhere near 90.

Fuck off boomer

Riften is the biggest in terms of population.

Attached: Skyrim City Population.jpg (800x599, 62K)

>he doesn't like running into a bandit wearing Glass boots and brown linen pants and nothing else

>Guards aka cops dont count as people

Upvoted my fellow chapo

Combined people in largest city Daggerfall/ Morrowind combined 1587.
Number with a memorable personality 0

They were literally cardboard cutouts in Daggerfall. They weren't much better in Morrowind.

It's only good by virtue of being a TES game.
Even then it's one of the worst TES games.
Granted, I haven't played arena or any of the spinoffs but idk I doubt it'll change my opinion.

Attached: chill scoob.jpg (837x619, 47K)

>they removed the baseball bat run attack from DS3

Attached: emmaroberts01.jpg (629x782, 81K)

anyone know that serana replacer that gave her short hair?

The real bait here is the implication that skyrimjobs npc's are somewhat memorable

The civil war and main story honestly could've been kino, if they were in the hands of better writers and people more acclimated with the lore.

oh shit tyrone got him some new yeezys

Get to the cloud district often?
Name one from Morrowind or Daggerfall that you remember.
Impossible mode they aren't involved in the MQ.

>Ulfric
>Not memorable
Weak bait.

NEVER SHOULD HAVE COME HERE NIGGA

>one and already mentioned in this thread
no u

Alt tab crashes my Skyrim.

Special Edition doesn't generally crash with alt-tab. Plus you can run it in borderless windowed mode without additional autism.

>Ulfric is controlled by the Thalmor to break apart the Empire AND he's a racist
Based Pat

Attached: pat.jpg (540x581, 60K)

reminder to download all of frankfamily's armor retexture mods
I just wish he did all of the sets because holy shit they are so far above every other armor texture mod

Attached: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.08.09 - 02.08.10.52.png (1920x1080, 3.37M)

This, I struggle to remember anyone other than le dark brotherhood joker, Ulfric and the whiterun guards with their shitty meme line

Fargoth

Literally who?
Why did you find him memorable?

Talos the unassailable.

You know exactly who I am talking about.

The dead wizard on the road right at the beginning
>a corpse is more memorable than any Skyrim NPC
Ouch.

>a figure already mentioned ad nausea in previous games
Literally reaching another level of grasping at straws, sasuga.

Obviously if you haven't played the game, you won't remember any NPCs. Makes you bitching about this kinda pointless, huh?

>Ulfric is controlled by the Thalmor
>lacking so much reading comprehension

Attached: come on pepe.png (789x750, 18K)

So the most interesting NPC in Morrowind was a corpse?
I believe that.

way to out yourself as a skyrimbabby, user.

I was able to mod se into a decent /ss/ reverse rape simulator, so yeah.

>no mod that removes the godawful latex shit from CL - rubber suit can stay tho
>no mod that removes the annoying as fuck "oh no im still locked"-animations from the chastity belt
fucking kimy and his need to bloat everything.

this is what misquoting to attempt a desperate deflection looks like, take a good look

Ahem.

Attached: Caius_Cosades_cara.jpg (736x778, 116K)

The soundtrack as a whole is pretty good, but THIS track is up there in my favorites. It's a work of art.

Attached: 1544158994649.png (371x532, 281K)

how do I make faces like this in my skyrim?

>proven wrong and BTFO
>makes up shit
lol

I played it when it came out.
I remember Vivec the dwarf guy and the wizard that helped him.
If you name some memorable ones they may come back.

The other day I asked an user about memorable locations and they brought up one with the Nord burial at the end and it did jog my memory.

If there is someone with a hook I may recall them. I don't think there are many.

Maybe i'd enjoy it if I found an incentive to do anything other than aimlessly wander from cavern to ruin to cavern while occasionally stumbling upon some sidequest or the College or some shit where everything is still the same but with "story" on top. Story that hands you everything on a silver platter. I can't even be assed to care for the main plot, much less have the game captivate me for any long period of time. There's just nothing exciting to really keep me interested, and no feeling of truly developing or earning shit in your own right.

>I played it when it came out.
Already proved you didn't.

Where can I get the newest bikini-armor mods? They don't seem to be on the nexus.

I hate Skyrim but I love Fallout: New Vegas

Are there mods for Skyrim that give you an alternative start, like that Oblivion mod that starts you on a boat, or mods that remove dragons entirely?

will you buy the next game in series?

Yeah

No I thought it was complete dogshit and a joke of a game, a retarded chimp could make a game with more depth

Yes.

yes retard

Is it possible the next game will be more casual? If so, how?

You may not like that old timers aren't a hivemind but here we are.

reminder to install majestic mountains, northside II, and mountain fogs

Attached: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.08.09 - 02.41.22.65.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

I got over 200 hours in SE and then a quest bugged because i somehow got attacked by an integral NPC to the quest, bugging the entire thing and town.

They already added FT from interiors in Fallout 76 so hopefully they keep that.

ALRIGHT SO YOU SEE
FO4 PERKS
BUT
AND HERE'S THE REAL KICKER
IT'S ALL DYNAMIC TO WHAT YOU DO SO YOU CAN'T EVEN PICK THINGS, JUST DO THEM TO UNLOCK THEM
ALSO ALL ARMOR IS ONE ITEM, BOOTS AND HELMET INCLUDED

I fully accept that you were equally retarded at the time of Morrowind's release.

I hope they go the Fallout 4 way with the armor sets.

I'm out of the loop with modding.
Is SMIM still the king in overall visual improvements?
What are some must-have graphic/texture mods to make the game not look like ass?

Any recommendations?

This doesn't account for how dumbed down every interaction in skyrim is, the mages guild is an absolute fucking joke, compare it to the depth it had in morrowind and oblivion. You can say this about every faction interaction in the entire game, and every quest in the entire game, your role playing options are reduced to shoot a fireball at the ground to get into the mages guild.

That was hurtful.

no, i love Skyrim

At least you could only be the head of one mages guild without casting a spell in Skyrim.
In Morrowind you could lead two mage based factions without casting a spell.

So they are showing clear improvement.

Every dungeon is now a hallway with no turns, just a straight line to the end, towns are one street, only 3 buildings each

What you actually did in the mages guild in the old games was far more interesting and had actual depth to the gameplay

i used Mixwater Retreat. It's small, functional and cozy. I don't need a thousand display cases and shit like that. Just functionality and coziness.
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15630?tab=logs

So doing random shit until you were in charge tickled your pickle?
You must have loved the "You must be this tall" thing as well.

I prefer a more narrative based approach.

sounds like real life for any old and heavily bureaucratic organization.

>Dawnguard was only good because of Serana b
That's where I stopped reading.

I have 60 hours in it and never finished it.
I am still too salty that full destruction was complete and utter garbage at release.

Never went back to that shitshow. Fuck you, Todd. Last Bethesda game I bought.

Should have said the crossbows and armor.

The one in Leyawiin

I bought this game 5 times

>all of that useless clutter

Bye bye.
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya on the way out.

Nah it's garbage

Anyone who outright hates Skyrim yet otherwise loves RPGs are a rare breed. Bethesda makes good ass games.

Im kidof disappointes honestly with it.
I wish it was more unique in approach to nordic culture and i wish thy kept the dirrini ruins in markarth ( originally markarth was gonna be dirrini ruins but todd came along and did a todd thing)
Overall not bad juat disappointed

kek

most of the new cathedral stuff is quite good, especially cathedral landscapes that finally adds good looking grass without fucking performance like every other grass mod
the frankly hd series of equipment textures is absolutely amazing, I strongly recommend getting all of them

pic related is my collection of shit for graphics, I use noble skyrim as a base retexture for everything and then overwrite it with other textures where there's better ones

Attached: sdfsads.png (1080x1418, 145K)

It looks nice and I know where to put my shit. I actually spend time at my home between quests because I enjoy the my time there.

Attached: faggot alert.gif (392x500, 183K)

The best and most comfy homes are the ones that you litter with your own clutter not the ones that come with static clutter

Attached: 1562940914253.jpg (252x244, 10K)

It becomes sort of tolerable once you add mods that fix the scaling and loot, improve the shitty vanilla cities and add in actually unique uniques.

Show me a house that lets you put your own clutter in it and I'll consider your opinion. I'm looking for a new home so I'm looking for suggestions.

Never heard of Cathedral, but I'll have a look.
I notice you're on SE, is it not available to LE? And on that account does your Darker Dungeons actually "work" in the sense that it doesn't make torches/nighteye useless?

I never played or bought Skyrim. Ask me anything

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1727926803&searchtext=Open Cities Skyrim here's a nice and simple one I use

What mod is this?

So comfy
Soule better be on TES6 or I'll riot

the cathedral stuff is only on SE, whether it works or you can convert it back to LE I have no idea
dungeon darkness + elfx hardcore to remove ambient lighting where there's no sources for it makes having lights/night eye absolutely essential, it turns off lights when you enter dungeons based on the npcs around so that for example a bandit cave will have lit torches and fires in the areas where they are hanging out, but a spider cave or uninhabited location will be pitch fucking black unless there's skylights or something

Attached: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.08.06 - 08.45.55.04.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9567

>being this retarded

Morrowind was PnP combat with a graphical overlay, hits and misses were based on stats and random rolls not whether you'd visually connected with an attack. Skyrim's combat was the same as *Oblivion*, which the entire internet including Yea Forums shit themselves with happiness over because the combat was 100% completely changed from Morrowind and no longer relied on dice rolls.

Also I should note that it lets you light/put out static light sources too, so you can light the fires/wall torches/etc with your torch to light up dungeons as you go or put out lights to sneak past enemies
it's a fucking great mod

Attached: The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2019.08.01 - 03.48.29.74.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

I've tried it out before but it's too big for me.
I'll keep looking.

>no manual block
>no shield bash
>no power attacks
what are you smoking?

The game and every quest in it was brain dead simple, and narratively made no sense at any point, but your low iq didn't allow you to decipher that.

Ironically skyrim is more like a theme park ride than anything before it, requires no thought or creativity, no branching paths, just run straight through the dungeon hallway and do things one way, you're on rails. Not an rpg.

Cursed Loot by the looks of things, maybe also DD-Equip.

Surely there must be an LE equivalent.
The main problem with the various Darker Dungeon mods I've tried is that it breaks nighteye to having no effect and torches to barely light 1 meter ahead of you. Meanwhile enemies can see just fine, but I guess that's not something that can be fixed.

Sounds like a great mod though, sure hope there's something similar for LE.

YOU KNOW

there is a theory that Magic is LITERALLY dying in Tamriel, and by the time of ES6, everyone at nirn will even forget how even summon dremoras due to the knowledge being lost and the divines and even daedra losing its grip on everything
The dreamer is dying

desu I don't see much of a reason to stay on LE at all these days, especially since fudgyduff has been porting all the missing SKSE plugins and tools like cathedral asset optimizer make it braindead easy to port stuff over if there isn't already a port now
even with LL mods most of them have preconverted ports available and the rest are usually very easy to bring over yourself if they even need any changes at all, I haven't been missing any mods I want on SE in quite a while now

yeh, but it's better with mods

shit fuck skyrim user interface
is unplayable without mods

Yes, I love my waifu too.

Fredas night, milkdrinkers!

Attached: enb2019_3_9_00_59_22.jpg (2560x1440, 949K)

Ill fight you for her!

She looks like she fucks bandits

Melee was better in oblivion

Also fast travel is fine, Skyrim actually did do that better than oblivion.

Well as I said, I'm out of the loop, didn't know SKSE had finally come up to date.
Is there a guide somewhere? Who's Fudgyduff?

I liked it when I first played it but trying to play it now is a fucking chore and the world is extremely samey and bland.

Bandit here, I wouldn't touch that with an Elder Scroll. You don't know it until you see these people up close, they got the jaws of man and breasts as rigid as a Khajit's nipples on the Throat of the World.

>Melee was better in oblivion

Attached: 1564041046242.gif (500x354, 259K)

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/5687342?tab=user files
this based man, he's been porting a lot of skse plugins that were the last things missing from SE

Not him, but having the Speed stat alone makes the melee in Oblivion better. Playing a high Speed, high Strength two-handed weapon user fighting high level Dremora is the best the combat gets in the entire series (which isn't saying much).

>The world is samey and blan-

Attached: Blackreach-TESV.jpg (3840x2160, 673K)

>reimagined art version where you can draw it at something approaching full scale
>it still has only five houses and two streets
kek

>spoiler
Thank fuck! Now we can end this pointless fucking charade of a existence.

It does seem pretty comprehensive.
Though looking at LL they seem to be lacking, guess I'd have to learn to convert them myself. Surely that's not easy, otherwise it would've been done already.

There must always be a Dreamer user, maybe the next kalpa will be different

Imagine if Bethesda buys Blizzard after the Tax scandals and NELVES are introduced in the next one

it's very easy, quite a lot of them work fine without even doing anything
if it has any textures/meshes/animations run it through cathedral asset optimizer, and be sure to unpack any LE .bsas with it and repack them if you want
to convert the .esp from form 43 to form 44 you just open it in the CK and save it again, although it's generally not necessary and 99% of the time it will work fine without bothering
that's all you have to do for converting 90% of mods

another common scenario, though not so much for LL mods, is if it needs a master file that has a different name on SE, for example in the case of USLEEP vs USSEP, you just
>create a copy of the new master file and rename it to the old version, like unofficial skyrim special edition patch.esp to unofficial skyrim legendary edition patch.esp
>open it in SSEEdit, the renamed master will let it load instead of giving an error
>edit the name of the master in the mod header to the new one
>save and delete the renamed copy of the master
obviously this won't work if the SE version of the master is totally different from the LE version, but usually you're just dealing with USLEEP/USSEP requirements

Sounds cool, thanks for the information user, time for sleep eternal.

alright what the fuck why cant i upload images of skyrim
it saves the screenshot as a BMP file so i converted it

>weeb
You're not using that word correctly.

They would never do something that interesting

>all the female/male animations are usable with female/female setup
>its swapped to strap-ons
skyrim sex modders are better at game design then bethesda.

I use Nexus Mod Manager, which serves as a modding hud and immediatly checks if there's some compatibility issues, before launch. Also, you can turn on or off which mods you want to use just clicking on them. The only pain in the ass is to make sure you're using the best Skyrim version according to the mods you want to use, in which the only solution is to just take a look at the mod libraries.

Standard edition modded can make a lot better than the Special edition, which has less mods, and the Legendary afaik has fewer mods to choose from.

Skyrim VR is legitimately amazing

>NMM
oh god please stop
use MO2 or even vortex, NMM is only the path to suffering and broken installs

works perfectly for me, user

just don't say you weren't warned

I was pretty disappointed at first but it grew on me. I do like the game very much but the series is following a worrying trend of simplification.
I am honestly more worried about TESVI than anything else. Especially if cancer like voice protagonists makes its way into the game.

honestly can’t stand it there is nothing about it that isn’t bland