Console wars

What's the point on console war? Why would you defend for free a multi million dollar company? Specially when all of them has being and still are doing anti consummer shit. Why would you ignore their bullshit just because you are fan or factually hate an entire company for marketing competition?
I truly don't get it.

Attached: console-war.jpg (800x450, 66K)

Because people are retarded and feel the need to justify their purchases to others, rather than just enjoying them.

this. and most of it is shitposting anyway if we're talking about this site.

3 words
Underaged, broke, Brazilians

These 3 words cover 97% of consoles war shitters with 3% being austistic false flaggers for both sides

this, /vint/ exposed most consolewarfags as macacos and canadians

How do I filter their posts?

>Why would you defend for free a multi million dollar company? Specially when all of them has being and still are doing anti consummer shit.

There's my reason. I enjoy convincing degenerates that Nintendo is a shit company even though they're worshipped.

To get people mad and watch threads burn, especially on Yea Forums where you can get showered in replies if you dare say that the thing they love sucks.

Why do they do this?

>why do canadians shitpost?
why do chimps fling their shit? it is their very nature.

>thinking you've changed a mind on Yea Forums
Delusions of grandeur

Whenever you talk about games on a board with flags, the pc shitposters disappear. Guess they dont want to be outed as third worlders

the thing you love is shit and the thing I love is GOAT, faggot.

They're a problem in Metroid threads too, I already know Mexicans ruin Halo threads but would you say Brazilians also ruin them?

>Xbros and Nintenbros are too busy gaming to post here
>PCbros can game on one monitor and shitpost on the other
>Sonegros only talk about how great their box is even though they seemingly never play anything on it, as well as falseflagging as Nintenbros to make them look bad

>Nintenbros are too busy gaming to post here
NintoddIers are constantly shitposting here. They don't have any games to play instead

t. nintendo/MS fan. they all shitpost, faggot.

Because Sony is a superior man's machine.

Had you said this a few weeks ago I would not have believed you.

Nintendo is the gaming community comprised of autism and aspergers. No other gaming company even compares to this mess.

/vint/ showed us that most of Yea Forums are poor people and poor people can only buy one console at best...soo they have to defend third choice