solid: poop
liquid: pee
gas: fart

it's an illusion

based

Part gas and part plasma.

gas, but incredibly hot fire can be partly plasma

Are you sure this is video games?

Attached: mastercard.jpg (800x800, 150K)

It would make an obsidian sun when the ice sun melts

partially ionised plasma
/thread

you don't /thread your own post

I thought that being ionized is one of the things that defined plasma compared to just extremely hot gas

Plasma

American "education". When they hear the word plasma they instantly think of gooey space gun ammunition

you dont stop gargling on my cock without me telling you to
its one of the properties, but not the only one

alright Yea Forums, next challenge:
is glass
a) liquid
b) solid
c) neither

Attached: dont cheat you fuck.jpg (707x599, 44K)

Amorphous solid right

Attached: water.webm (640x360, 1.75M)

How do you kill these things anyway? I don't think I've ever killed a bomb in any FF game. The fucker always self-destructs before I can finish it off.

Amorphous solid. Last I checked those sagged ends at the bottom of ancient windows were deduced to be imperfections from old glassworking technology rather than the glass actually slowly depositing down.

strange, I tend to have the opposite problem where they always die before they have a chance to blow up

...this remind me, were the bombs in FFXV even able to explode?

I mean, I was playing at level 1 with no food/items and super underpowered, killed many of those and don't recall any explosion.

Attached: certificate.jpg (1280x720, 926K)

I just use Fire to get it over with, but iirc that doesn't always explode them in every ff game

Why bother if crushing it doesn't even turn it into pokemon creatures?

these bomb kids actually make me wanna kill myself

>"I'm not from America yet I know all about America haha they're some big dummies amirite non-americans?"

Your eternal fantasy is always amusing, not to mention your R E N T F R E E

Yes the lower level ones self destruct. Higher level ones explode without dying

what?

it's neither
fire is a chemical reaction

really, honestly never noticed, guess I didn't pay attention enough since they were usually in groups with something else

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_(physics)
now shut the fuck up.

P.S. Everyone knows what blood plasma is, dumbass.

You have to beat it quickly, before it can detonate.

my plasma TV isn't on fire last I checked

Attached: checkmate.png (500x350, 147K)

No, it's a product of one

Fire does not exist.

Fire is magic.

Magic is real.

fire is a word, so it's up to you to decide what properties it have

just don't go assuming fire's gender now

Fire is a plasmic chemical reaction, so its plasma

kek

Seethe more, amerilards

OK Ahmed.

>R E N T F R E E
Is the point of spelling it like this to show you come straight from reddit? because it's working, nice job.

>that pure reaching at the end

lmao

Keep proving me right with your reddit spacing

Attached: 1541042093604.jpg (250x250, 19K)

Anime is so fucking gay

Cute

Says the schmuck on an anime website

americans are fucking pathetic
reply to me amerifats so I can laugh at you

You have to remember that all non-Americans have an inferiority complex. They have a psychological need to be butthurt over America as a defense mechanism against their insecurities. Every moment of their lives revolve around America and every single one of them is desperately in love with America despite all the shit they talk. Consider how they willingly spend all their time hanging around Americans on American websites like Yea Forums. What they really want is for Americans to recognize their existence and validate them, and when we don't appeal to their insecure needy satisfaction they get asspained and lash out. They are getting angry reading this and the overt declaration of the truths in this post, but none of them will leave Yea Forums despite the painfully illogical act of spending all your time hanging around Americans if you actually hate them. Their actions speak for themselves, non-Americans are like insecure girls desperately looking to be noticed from the alpha male and trash talking as a means to make themselves feel better when they don't get the attention they crave.

Attached: 1513651952715.jpg (251x222, 9K)

Imagine being so butthurt that you have to make a wall of text to feel better at night. Americans, everybody.

Attached: 1540850733896.gif (500x300, 352K)

>american seething

Attached: 1551160576040.jpg (228x260, 27K)