youtube.com/watch?v=JTxC5u0svTs
tcrf.net/Proto:Superman_(Nintendo_64)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Beta
twitter.com/ResetEraNT/status/1157162338044088320
youtube.com/watch?v=ydyueTjyl80
youtube.com/watch?v=l4jgh3VdNm4
youtube.com/watch?v=dMfen_wicEA
imgur.com/a/F9cdpsb
comics.ha.com/itm/video-games/sega/sonic-cd-version-002-12-4-1992-sega-cd-sega-1993-wata-certified-prototype/a/7211-92238.s?ic16=ViewItem-BrowseTabs-Inventory-BuyNowFromOwner-ThisAuction-120115
tcrf.net/images/a/a0/MW3_finale_ominous_stranger.ogg
tcrf.net/images/a/ad/MW3_shadowman_enter.ogg
tcrf.net/images/a/a6/MW3_shadowman_exit.ogg
ssbwiki.com/Unused_content_(SSB)#Characters
sourcegaming.info/2016/04/29/duflupdate/
youtube.com/watch?v=NZAaa-hWRNk
kotaku.com/sources-blizzard-cancels-starcraft-first-person-shoote-1835285125
youtube.com/user/TetraBitGaming/videos
youtube.com/user/pannenkeok2012/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCFadjYHkXsmTSUop8_dnTKg/videos
youtube.com/user/Hwd405/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCkCGO21T72E2hcJyBNzM1gA/videos
youtube.com/user/Nomad0168/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCYDnJiF0_RqSjkjvjRbG1tA/videos
youtube.com/user/JmTsHaW/videos
youtube.com/user/monokoma/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: BetaDinosaurLand2.jpg (510x396, 72K)

>Beta
Everyone on this site LOL

gottem

Attached: 1350321848220.jpg (1600x1200, 588K)

You made this joke last time faggot

This is what City 17 could have looked like

Attached: .beta City 17 concept art.jpg (513x348, 77K)

The original idea and overall atmosphere for HL2 was fucking amazing.
What we got as finished product wasn't even 1/10th as good as it could've been.

Attached: Cremator_model.jpg (374x703, 90K)

What was the reason they scrapped all of the beta content and story again? Was it really cause of the leak?

>cut content

why, my peanus weenus of course :)

Appealing to a wider audience.
Same reason why the kids factory never made it in.

>somewhere out there, there is a beta or prototype cartridge in someone's collection.

>Unreleased or cut content
every amerimutts foreskin lmao

You, your virginity, and your penis

SOUL. I really wish Nintendo would pull a Sonic Mania and make another Mario in the style of SMW. It really was the peak for side-scrolling Mario. They could add a few modern touches from the 'new' series like wall kicks and ground pounds, but still return to the soulful artstyle and world map

Wasn't because the game whole game was leaked 1 year before launch and Gabe went full autism and started everything again?

spyro's development is magic

Attached: spyro 1 viking 2.png (795x425, 763K)

what's up with everyones attempt at a joke? Trying to follow that post yesterday with all the (You)'s, lol

Attached: 1551157017525.jpg (2292x3056, 1.69M)

No, the leak contained a bunch of assets and a small scripted presentation area but nothing that was put together yet.

they rushed out the final game cause the beta that leaked was extremely unfinished, so they cut like 90% of content and you got a boring short game

That's what i thought originally but appealing to a wider audience seems plausible, though I don't know if it was in their character at the time

> Overlapping A and B buttons, with the bow on both
What did they mean by this?

Go derail a shit not-vidya thread next time negroid

Attached: spyro 1 viking.jpg (2448x3264, 733K)

Why were old N64 games the best for intriguing beta content? Rareware especilly

youtube.com/watch?v=N01RXOE_vOU

Arkham City?

I think the limitation of the hardware gave them more creative freedom to exploit what they had. More brainstorming on possible content instead of present days where most things do not need to be cut because of the technological advances.

imagine outing yourself as a beta

imagine trying this hard

Star Fox 2 was leaked on the internet years before it finally came out officially a year or two ago. A guy named Dylan Cuntbert who worked on it and the original was in charge of making Command for the DS and was asked about whether or not the version of 2 available online was close to the final version in an interview. He lied out his ass and said no, even though they really are like 95% identical. I bring all this up because the earlier versions actually were drastically different and included separate characters and even a unique objective for every planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=8UrxqVYODho

Attached: SF2-CharacterCallSprites.png (256x120, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ZHLYGglPI

Attached: star_fox_2_wces_17.jpg (1176x659, 227K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XFOJQY2uRCw

Attached: star_fox_2_wces_18.jpg (1176x666, 210K)

oh shit nice find

post the more interesting shit, like the beta hammer bros. or chain chomp.

youtube.com/watch?v=3BkVTlzHk08

Attached: star_fox_2_wces_19.jpg (1178x474, 149K)

Agreed. And like Mania I want them to add some beta aspects of it that they originally planned. Sort of like hoa that desert level in Mania is based off of Desert Hill from Sonic 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gn2lM41_AmU

Attached: star_fox_2_wces_20.jpg (1176x462, 137K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Iu6IBbqDlgs

tcrf.net/Star_Fox_2

Attached: star_fox_2_wces_21.jpg (1176x397, 123K)

underrated I guess

youtube.com/watch?v=BHHrzJzW_w0
Shantae 2 Risky Revolution, the greatest Shantae game i could never get to play, it was cancelled due to lack of interest which is a shame as it looked really promising, the graphics look cool and was going to have an estimated 20 hours of content with 8 chapters, 7 towns, 6 dungeons, 6 islands, 6 minigames, 10 boss battles and 4 player multiplayer battle.

All we got was Sigma Star Saga which is a great game nobody played that pushed the GBA to its absolute limits.

Risky's Revenge felt half baked, is just half of Risky Revolution with different story and level layouts handled by a different team

thps.mameau.com/fromNS/

early thps1 was gonna be a quite different game

Attached: 4.jpg (640x480, 65K)

i dont have to when you'll just one up me :^)

Reignited Spyro 1 was gonna be visually closer to the original, but for some reason they decided to change some stuff. I wish they hadn't, because maybe then they would've had time to make the characters from 2 and 3 not look like ass.

Attached: iqfctoxigw311.jpg (605x719, 46K)

Attached: ElderDragonConcept_NestorAstorReignited.jpg (1223x677, 145K)

reminder that they outsourced 2 and 3
i will say i wish they kept the original emake designs we did see

Attached: ElderDragonConcept_Reignited.jpg (1245x639, 162K)

They probably chenged the designs to give its own identity and the redesigns look cooler

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP REDDIT

Attached: ElderDragonConcept_Reignited2.jpg (995x689, 134K)

>surprised
no thanks

The dragons are debatable, some are cool and some look like shit. The gnorcs had a unique look, the little ones were blobby toad things and the larger ones were round with cat ears and cute faces. Now they all look like generic trolls/goblins.

Attached: SpyroReignitedTrilogy_SwitchPoster.jpg (1700x1032, 1.87M)

>Beta
(You)
>Unreleased
Your sexual life
>cut content
Your dick

This

honestly i wish we had more details on spyro's development
best we have is the "thighmasters" homeworld

Attached: spyro 1 dragon .jpg (1024x813, 161K)

Why the fuck does Falco have Bart Simpson's hairstyle

HA!!

Attached: 1557027122659.gif (240x160, 676K)

He's supposed to be a jerkoff tough guy, that's probably an attempt at making it look like a mohawk.

ITT: Faggots why try to copycat a successful joke yesterday but fail to capture its original charm

holy shit, when did they discover the original sprites of the sheep lady?

Also what the fuck who is the girl? This must have been really early in the development of the game. God damn I can't believe we're still finding shit out about some of these games.

FF6 was going to be remade on N64 at one point. It was cancled but there are some pictures of some of the game before it was cancled.

youtube.com/user/Nomad0168
Autism, but the good kind.

Attached: Mu-Qhzlo.jpg (400x400, 16K)

i helped him get the ps4 version with debug options running. sadly its nowhere near as interesting as the orignal

It wasn't going to be remade, they just made a CG demo using SGI workstations to test their 3d rendering capabilities.

what do you think about development hardware?

Attached: Original+xbox+prototype_aa9352_6091930.jpg (811x641, 100K)

game was great but i really felt that they should have held off until the next gen dropped.

It was actually just one of those demos Square did, like the "original VII remake" or Agni.

Why an X? The next gen would be an Y?

There are thousands of SMW romhacks, many of which extremely soulful. Have at it, user.

Halo 2 had a cut enemy

>Juggernauts were originally slated to appear in the levels "The Oracle" and "Quarantine Zone". There would never be more than one Juggernaut in any given place. Once the player eliminated it, the combat forms that were supplementing it would go "offline". The Juggernaut has four to six infection forms inside its body to control it, similar to combat forms. According to Robert McLees, the Juggernaut was supposed to be "... this uber-intelligent mini boss, but the suggested intelligence was way too high for what design needed to use it for, which was as a big tank".

Attached: FloodJuggernaut-Pose.png (2000x1352, 1.73M)

Everything back then was X-TREME!!!
What's more X-TREME than making your fucking console a giant X?

>cut an enemy because playtesters couldn't handle it
Fuck that, Halo is about the difficulty

There’s one of these hidden in the 2004 Ninja Gaiden as an Easter egg.

It wasn’t just that but was too OP and killed off other enemies iirc. Also halo isn’t even that hard or about the difficulty. Only 2 coop legendary gets annoying. Reminder in halo 4 the heroic description reads the way it’s meant to be played.

Once you learn a bit about how things work it’s nigh impossible to die on heroic even...

A lot of these designs are cool but they'll never be used.

Attached: poke.png (896x1664, 444K)

wasn't this shit already proven to be fake?

Just play Mario Maker, there's nothing that special about Mario World anyway. There's a reason almost nothing from the game stayed in the series afterwards.

>Literally called an X-box
>"WHY ISNT IT SHAPED LIKE A Y"
this fuckin site is full of dullard pieces of shit

Its real

Attached: file.png (1927x1084, 1.02M)

thank god he was cut it looks like shit

Actually, the beta wasn't rushed at all. I know that the game was meant to be out by Sep. 30th 2003, but the beta got leaked days after that deadline so it wasn't affected at all. By the time the beta was leaked Valve had already scrapped the dark and gloomy version of it for multiple reasons. Usually it's said that it was too dark originally with child workers and other stuff that when they cut out made the whole thing feel less gritty. This caused the team to completely rethink what they should have in the game leading to 2003 which was the start of the modern storyline.

The beta wasn't changed to surprised fans because it got leaked, it was already cut by then. It goes like this for the development
1999-2000: Hyper Era - You start on the Borealis, known then as the Hyperborea and make your way to C17. Not much is known about this era other than that.
2001-2002: The Gritty Era - This is the type shown the most in concept art and we know the most about. Air Exchange, Weather Control, The Borealis, etc were all in and playable at this point. Well, most were playable, some like Weather Control aren't in the beta at all because they were cut by then only being mentioned in old story fragments that are in Raising the Bar.
2003-200: Final Cut - This is the final story of the game with only minor changes to story like character names and general plot beats. Other than that everything else was set by late 2003.

Take a look at this page for more info: combineoverwiki.net/wiki/Development_of_Half-Life_2#2000

Attached: 1564583192010.jpg (352x315, 41K)

oh shit someone who knows what they're talking about on Yea Forums

It's because they didn't wanna bother remaking all the unused areas from the first game. We'll never see half of their vision unless they choose to do a remake.

Attached: 1448218333259.jpg (900x900, 57K)

1/4

Attached: D_sI12rX4AAj0_g.jpg (1558x2048, 786K)

2/4

Attached: D_sI12yWsAAp2tv.jpg (1548x2048, 796K)

I wish all the summerfags would go home.

Attached: bzelda1.webm (160x120, 589K)

I fucking wish. Wouldn't even be hard to reimplement some of these.
>Spinarak is the baby
>beta Ariados is the normal form
>final Ariados is the evo
>etc

Attached: 186-Tuhedd.png (1000x1000, 534K)

3/4

Attached: D_sI12qXkAEZpMI.jpg (1552x2048, 913K)

Here's another, anons

Attached: bkart1.webm (160x120, 1.25M)

Last one.

Attached: D_sI12oWsAATkzj.jpg (1548x2048, 844K)

Am I the ONLY one who fucking HATES hl2 beta shit?

HL2 beta stuff was interesting at first because there was a big leaked client and assets and stuff which meant there was a lot to dig through and find - but at this point, HL2, beta is SO fucking milked that it's just like, not fucking interesting anymore. It's really the opposite of like, a mario 64 beta because there's SO much known about it now that there's literally like, 0 mystery to it. Even the game's original creators have already talked about it in detail by now. There's really no more mystery to it.

And that's not even mentioning the HL2 beta "community". It's just full of insufferable retards and gatekeeper blowhards who talk big shit because oh wow I know so much about this unreleased game that came out in 2004 woaw check out these cool 128x128 textures of a window I can literally tell you where it came from haha I'm so smart

Attached: 1461380029939.jpg (474x595, 61K)

There is just something about N64 graphics that makes things seem so much more mysterious.

Attached: tumblr_pvw9q1COmV1rqz5qko1_1280.jpg (1280x1080, 266K)

And my personal favorite. I loved playing this on the gamecube with my friends back in the day. It's interesting that it was almost a 64 game. I hope the leaks about there being a switch sequel are true, I'll buy it day one

Attached: bkirby1.webm (160x120, 327K)

Attached: IMG_5478.jpg (501x370, 120K)

youre not alone

>Get's told why
>Asks again
Do you have autism?

One guy here really doesn't like half life

Kirby Gamecube is heavily implied by sketches in one of the artbooks to have been a successor to Kirby Super Star (with one of the games presumably having the story that we associate with that game). Based on the artbooks + some filenames, certain assets and music tracks in Return To Dream Land were most likely repurposed from that game.
It also had a character who's design would be repurposed for Morpho Knight

Attached: 1496960746075.jpg (1432x1349, 1.84M)

That's really how it is. I've been in the modding scene for a while now making big mods and shit and every fucking day we have like 3 people in my Discord say something stupid about the beta or post beta memes around.

It's not the beta isn't interesting, it is, but the only thing that these morons like to talk about is the 2001-2002 part rather than any other interesting part. You wanna talk about what 1999-2000 had in it?

"Yeah, but how did Gorden get from Boralis to the train with Samuel?"
"Where did Free TV's happen in the story? I think it was in the city riot chapter that was in the beta!"

If you're in a Half-Life Discord, don't talk about the beta, no one fucking cares about it now. Go to VCC and stay in that cesspool if you're only interested in the 2001-2002 part.

Attached: 1564619500702.png (471x574, 211K)

when I was young my wonky ps1 played a cutscene in tomba that I never saw again in the middle of the game. I went more than a decade thinking I made that shit up until I discovered that the CD actually contained a cutscene with a village that never made into the game. I don't know what made my console play that shit but this is how urban legends in video game probably started back in the day.

Summerfags aren't real

do you really think those two are the same

Fuck, i wish i could fight these things

Attached: Devil.jpg (500x375, 46K)

Skylanders concepts for Bowser.

Attached: Skylanders Bowser.jpg (1600x900, 292K)

Concept art for Toon Link in Wind Waker.
Supposedly, the original plan was to have a system in place where Toon Link would age subtly over the course of the game. Either that, or time travel was part of the plot again or something.

Attached: Toon Concepts.jpg (341x336, 86K)

Something tells me it was going to be a DD exclusive

No, you are thinking of the gen 1 backsprites that got released and some autists included in a rom hack alongside their OC frontsprites without making any mention on the frontsprites betting oc

They had already scrapped this beta BEFORE the leak even happened, retards

That would be a perfect decoration in a brutalist house

not that guy but i will ask, are the people who have genuine development assets that are not circulating (prototype maps? no idea what these people have) gigantic tools?
like as a collector/leaker i have to wonder about anything with valve since i never hear anything about it. its weirdly closed off to outside stuff and strangely high friction to my understanding.

enlighten me because im interested to know how bad it is and how many would go nuclear if someone released part of these private collections

Teen Link looks kinda like the statue in the underwater castle, I wonder if they made the model and reskinned it.

this motherfucker from ttyd

Attached: 180px-Meter_Bot.png (180x161, 29K)

does this have a version where the dial is in the red? it would be useful to call out autistic ttyd people

That was one of those mass shitposting instances
>lmao this is TOTALLY worth derailing a whole thread over
Least people are actually posting shit this time.

Attached: Birdy_beta.png (548x393, 403K)

Final Fantasy XII almost had a spinoff/sequel, which involved Basch joining and defending a Fortress. Highlights include Basch impersonating Garbranth, Balthier showing up and Basch being so focused on battling his enemies that he gets cucked out of Ashe by Larsa.

I'd say it's possible. Nintendo loves to recycle assets or ideas, even if they don't get use initially.

Attached: Fortress_-_Giant_Malboro.jpg (795x365, 193K)

Everythin in that PD video was in the game though

Yes and no.

Most of those assets come from the Source Developer Repository which Source developers can pay a few thousand dollars and sign an NDA to get into all of Valve's assets of Source that they've ever made. If it got leaked in full it'd be bigger than the HL2 Leak. Only problem is that it's a legally binding NDA to not post or talk about what is in there else there is legal action that can happen.

If you wanna see what happens when someone leaks those, look on the VCC Wiki for the Facepunch Leaks. People got banned because they kept demanding that people break their NDA's and get into legal trouble with Valve just to leak beta assets.

Now people like Geoff Keighley who have actual Half Life 1 press discs are tools. There have been multiple attempts to get him to give the disks or just one of them in charity streams. He's always refused. It's understandable as he is actual friends with Gabe. Best just to keep doing it and see if he finally bites.

If there are private collections of rare beta stuff that the public doesn't have (which none are known to exist) then it'd be a massive shitshow and that'd be excommunicated from the Beta Community if they refused to give out their items.

Attached: 1415291555480.png (573x623, 308K)

fresh off the presses

Attached: angry ttyd-bot.png (180x161, 30K)

I'm surprised he hasn't shown up yet.

thanks user

thank you
>If you wanna see what happens when someone leaks those, look on the VCC Wiki for the Facepunch Leaks
can you provide specific examples since im not well versed on this
>If there are private collections of rare beta stuff that the public doesn't have (which none are known to exist) then it'd be a massive shitshow and that'd be excommunicated from the Beta Community if they refused to give out their items.
so on the off chance one did happen to have something like this but instead chose to share it, would they be thanked or would those who also have similar collections be asshurt over it?
i ask since when ive leaked things in the past certain collectors got extra butthurt about it to the point of doxxing (which was funny if you ask me) while others were more into telling those collectors who hoarded it to go fuck themselves.

im not trying to start a war im just wanting to gauge what the community is like in the event something is found. for example those dreamcast half life builds, while im sure theres plenty more, people tend to be very opposed to sharing said contents

OG Bungie devs exhibit old Halo builds

youtube.com/watch?v=RN9vO_gRzoI
youtube.com/watch?v=7Tqrfy4SR7I
youtube.com/watch?v=wSq-Jd5c73I

Why would they be outside their homes?

343 did a stream about the halo 2 e3 stuff and went off script
i thought it was neat that some guy actually went to the effort to make this happen. they showed the e3 (or close to) build, and 2 other in-dev build including one where the covenant were still called the dervish.
mixer.com/Halo?vod=65957556

This wasn’t an actual prototype as in it was never intended to sell like this, just they used it for a demo of some sort.

i still don't know why this was cut

only 3 were made and they were in fact functional, but correct, not intended to be like this.

I feel like I should be inserting a cylinder of liquid nitrogen into that hole

I got no specific examples from that thread since it's all just spread around in the thread. You'd have to check out the actual thread.

At first, they'd be thanked before the person who leaked it would be asked for more to the point of people REE'ing to them. Other collector's would be butthurt because then the collection is lessened in value.

Attached: 523fe2a688f094d5ec428fa9e38026bcf940f85d.jpg (1417x1500, 340K)

>Cuntbert
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=HfW-S6BKqIs

>At first, they'd be thanked before the person who leaked it would be asked for more to the point of people REE'ing to them
theres nothing wrong with saying "i dont have that, sorry" and from the sound of it im assuming that isnt an answer
for example i have stuff that i know others have, but im the only one with a functional copy of it, so unless they get me to share, their copy of the data is worthless. its one of these weird situations where i could use this as leverage to get other stuff they have, but i know that im the sole owner of something special.

i dont have anything from valve but i do wish people shared more about portal. i really like portal

looks fuckin stupid

Attached: unused phazon suit.png (492x600, 200K)

the same reason why lost izalith is an abortion of a level, and artorious of the abyss was dlc

What stuff DO you have? Leak it if it ain't illegal, the community you have stuff for would be hella happy about it. No one likes a horder.

Now, there is nothing wrong with you saying you don't have something, but people would still want all of what you got or be stupid enough to think you have more than what you got.

Attached: 1448093574683.jpg (256x256, 20K)

Designs like this were extremely common in the early 00s.

Why do beta images have so much SOUL, Yea Forums?

>What was the reason they scrapped all of the beta content and story again?
If I'm recalling right, the dev team just didn't feel like it. Throughout development they tested concepts such as a semi-linear world with different paths to take (the old builds of d1_garage shows a bit of this) You also have to remember, this was really more of a mish-mash of concepts rather than the finalized story. I can only assume they ditched the semi-linear level ideas for either what i just said (they didnt feel like it fit in with the theme of the series), or for difficulty reasons (such as how they cut a lot of the antlion caves in EP2 because people kept getting lost)

But in the end, what happened was the concepts just didn't sit right with the people in charge of the project and they didn't think it really fit the HL series. That's when we saw the 2002 era in Half Life's development life where they turned from the original gritty and dystopian east coast city to a more Prague-like one (the city you see on the old e3_terminal map), before eventually evolving into the Eastern European City 17 we know now, far before the leak actually happened. The only reason we even have much of an idea about the earlier builds of City 17 and their original ideas was thanks to the fact the leaker nabbed the WC map (WorldCraft, the old name for hammer editor) files from Valve in the process of leaking the game.

So, tl;dr, no, it wasn't because of the leak. The gritty storyline was gone far before it. And as I'm typing this I just realized already made a good post about it but I wasted too much of my life making this post to abandon it now.

Attached: ap.jpg (691x953, 131K)

>What stuff DO you have?
a bit
>Leak it if it ain't illegal, the community you have stuff for would be hella happy about it
thats the plan like its always been, 2020 is the set year. hopefully early but theres some stuff to wrap up first. you have my word user especially since ive done my best to share whatever i have its not anything related to valve though
funnily enough someone mentioned to me i have 2 ps1 holy grails and didnt even realize it. libcrypt.lib and some unleaked late sdks. they noted that while libcrypt is cracked, it has NEVER surfaced in almost 25 years. they told me who to send it to but i need to be sure it's ready

a product of not being constrained by time or deadlines. creative freedom at its peak, before its taken down. just look at those Resi builds youtube.com/watch?v=h_5kwX0LZAc

Attached: 1564611762187.jpg (1200x958, 115K)

I'd kill to play both early versions:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_5kwX0LZAc

Attached: c2d.jpg (663x579, 38K)

>we didn't get sexy concept art Morgana
IMAGINE

Attached: 1557903315419.jpg (825x1200, 67K)

Because they are from the before time. When life was more pure and creative not yet corrupted by greed. The fading memories that time forgot.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V5TXEUiR1Xk

You're being awfully vague about all this and it's making me doubt you even more. Why put a date on it? Why not just leak it now? Again, what game even is it?

Attached: 1512379817845.jpg (984x750, 56K)

thats pretty gay user

not cool, dude

Attached: 1562726212569.jpg (400x273, 44K)

>You're being awfully vague about all this
i like to get people's hopes up and on rare occasions it sparks discussion that can lead to more content being found. i know that sounds like bullshit but ive had multiple instances of this happening. talking, even if its not about what it was can lead to discovery. in fact thats how we found out about the libcrypt and sdks. they asked about it and i talked about it, and low and behold, 25 year old holy grails were found
>Why put a date on it? Why not just leak it now?
i found stuff thats supposed to go with it and need to make it content-complete. its very weird data and i needed to also make a writeup about it which isnt very easy.

Thicc

This shit makes way more sense than that red and black edge suit, and actually ties in with Prime 3 at the same time

youtube.com/watch?v=ntFZa5AOV6w
Fusion complete.

damn

It might be just me but I don't think he really fits in with the rest of the game style-wise.
Daughters of Ash made him into a fun fight, at least.

It was a 2-handed item, so it may have limited you to using only the bow while it was equipped. Other screenshots with this UI show the sword, shield, and bombs on A and B. The game was based on the SM64 engine, so probably at this point in development they were still using C to control the camera and likely didn't have Z targeting yet.
By the way, the room in this particular screenshot is still present in the ROM. It's most easily playable when using the Master Quest debug ROM, which has been patched to fix a missing room header.

Attached: OoTStalfosHouse.jpg (320x240, 20K)

2020 user, you have my word

whats your holy grail anons? whats the one thing you hope is found one day?
Pokemon gen 1 prototypes would be the shit

>Pokemon gen 1 prototypes would be the shit
Wasn't that a thing just recently?

Dinosaur Planet ROM

youtube.com/watch?v=cOVBRJToVDY

Attached: sabreandtrickypicture.jpg (800x666, 255K)

super mario 64 2 or sunshine's beta

eb64

that one guy is being a faggot about it though

Funny enough the enemy was actually added to the Arcade shooter Fireteam Raven, which takes place during Combat evolved. Not the same, but it's a nice touch and call back.

that was gen 2

>A post on Burnout developer Criterion Games' website reveals plans for downloadable content that never made it to fruition, including boats, helicopters, time travel, and yes - Burnout on the moon.

Burnout Paradise was originally envisioned as a series of islands all connected to Paradise City through bridges (or potentially boats!), but something changed after the game was released that shifted Criterion's focus on DLC. Criterion figured Stunt Run and Ranked Racing would be the online modes everyone would be playing, but instead, players flocked to the Free Burn Challenges, so the developers shifted gears accordingly, scrapping the idea of multiple islands filled with different game types, including one marked up like an F1 course. Drat.

The other scrapped plans are even more interesting. They envisioned boats racing from island to island, planes and helicopters flying overhead, and cars versus motorcycles ala Road Rash. They considered a network of underground racing areas, and time portals that would temporarily warp you to the Old West. But by far the most out-of-this-world idea was Burnout on the moon.

Attached: 18heqtrdkzgdcjpg.jpg (1600x900, 176K)

>burnout on the moon
with or without moon physics? this is very important

>super mario 64 2
do we even know how far this got into development?

Yeah, because it was the game before the switch to 3D you massive fucking retard.

I just wish Ueda would talk about this shit in detail and describe what the fights would be like. We only have brief snippets and one or two screenshots. It seems to be a common theme that japs refuse to talk about previous projects when being interviewed about new games, Ueda included. Something about that's the past and the future is now or some bullshit, this is why we rarely get answers to questions about Nintendo games. I don't think it's a NDA thing, just a faggot cultural thing.

The most depressing thing of all though, is that when the remake was coming out, someone could have asked Ueda about the cut colossi and it would have been relevant. But game journos are too busy with tranny dick sucking to ask questions people care about.

Its as real as pikmin 4

Nice vibes, I like this design

that legit looks like a japanese monster design. thought it was Silent Hill or something. was surprised when I saw it was Half-Life

It's well known by now that the medallions in OoT were originally going to be usable as items. This video from a consumer trade show reveals how they might have functioned. Right at the start of the video we can see briefly see the item screen where the Fire and Water medallions are linked to the bow. The slots where the three great fairy spells are in the final game are instead linked together with the the slots for the magic arrows. The Fire Medallion most likely worked as the fire arrows, and the Water Medallion was probably the ice arrows. The Light Medallion operated as the light arrows most likely, but that leaves the function of the other three a mystery.
In the retail game we can find another clue by looking at the weapon damage tables. There exists three unused entries in the damage tables just after the magic arrows, which may have been used for the scrapped magic arrows given by the other three medallions.

Video source: youtube.com/watch?v=jq5OoSlpu-w

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Show me any beta screenshot in 10 seconds or youre gay

Attached: Banjo2d.jpg (600x430, 49K)

>Half-Life 2 was leaked in its entirety before release
I always forget that this was a thing but where the FUCK is the actual game then? I've only ever seen beta stuff, never any footage of the leaked game

Don't worry about any of that other stuff that's not the video screen. Just pretend that screenshot was cropped.

Attached: OoTEnvironment_DT_PRImage_bright_room.jpg (400x300, 36K)

you had to compile it

A build of the SMT Nocturne beta would be cool to see.

If you do post something in 2020, make a thread about it and put this image along with it or some shit. Just let me know it's you.

Attached: 1557535812094.png (1440x1080, 855K)

How are we supposed to know if a screenshot is specifically from a beta? It could be any other prototype phase.

Attached: Reptile.jpg (1024x616, 100K)

Not him but I'm screencapping it for sure
Interested enough

will do user

Attached: file.png (164x163, 21K)

post the duke nukem forever 2001 build already

betaarchive.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=6836
view the post by "Andy"

the walking on walls part looks rad

Perfect Head, a feature that enabled you to use the Gameboy Camera to add custom faces to Perfect Dark multiplayer. Allegedly it was scrapped following controversy over the Columbine shooting. Depending on who you ask, it was technical limitations that may have been why it was cut. The game could only apply a skintone RGB filter over a black-and-white image, and supposedly it was hard to line up the image to correctly fit the head.

Attached: PerfectDark-PosImageMenu.jpg (236x145, 8K)

Gearbox has ALL of the builds actually and 3DRealms wants to release them at some point, but Randy will only do it in a collection for Duke Nukem.

So, hear me out, some anons just buy the collection when that comes out (which it's a certain that it will given Randy tweeted about a Duke Nukem collection recently) and then just rip the files and crack them.

check the dates those were posted user

this shit is more than possible with today's technology. why has no game done this?

they'd probably also have to license all the old engines they worked on too. not impossible but I'm sure Randy can fuck it up.

All of the Kirby gamecube games.
A more complete Superman PSX (though I'm thankful for the one we have.
And more speculatory, but I wonder if the FFIII DS remake had any of the cut scenarios in the actual game at one point or if they were just purely script-level.

It might have, but the guys responsible shot themselves in the foot by using the assets to recreate it as a romhack or something.
So it may or may not be a hoax. I'm giving them the benefit of a doubt though.

Attached: kirby-gamecube-proto-01.jpg (300x217, 85K)

Consider how the media would blow up if something like this dropped today.

name a game that has a weirdly unknown development history

additionally, name the most well documented game series to date im looking at you sonic autists. i swear to christ you fucks have too much power

Attached: beedad.png (514x774, 125K)

Conker 64

There's plenty that have, the problem is it looks really bad. It would have looked okay on the N64 where all the models are using 2D textures for the entire face, but in any modern game it would look like something out of Angela Anaconda.

Attached: life is pain I hate.png (632x422, 306K)

Resident Evil 4 , the Devil May Cry build and the ghosts build.

MGSV chapter 3

Attached: alex jones nuclear.gif (286x229, 175K)

>a movie has cut content

Thanks for the gold kind stranger

youre welcome partner. dont spend it all in one go you hear
but for real isnt there a lot of cut shit in MGSV?

iDtech ones are definitely out of the door so someone would need to leak those, but the Unreal Engine one is probably an easy in because Randy is sucking Tim's cock right now.

>all those porn tabs
based

not him but you gotta appreciate sadpanda being back

If you're interested, someone that did an enormous amount of research into the game's cut content basically rebuilt everything we know about the early SMW beta from scratch. The hacks fairly short since we know so little, but it's pretty good.

smwcentral.net/?p=section&a=details&id=6267

Evolution: The World of Sacred Device.
Granted, it's a pretty niche game, but the DevDiary for the game is sitting right there on the site, in Japanese. If the user who's translating it reads this, I just want to say Im still looking forward to it
sting.co.jp/www/evo/evodiary/evodiary.html
As you've implied, Sonic is probably one of the more well documented with X-treme and being the biggest examples. Kirby's another big one, especially since HAL has been more open about sharing unused concepts. Fallout could probably count too, if only due to Van Buren.

Attached: SCDconcept-R2RainbowWaterfalls.jpg (1348x960, 1.4M)

Yeah
Mission 51 along with an entire new chapter
Chapter 2 was going to be better as well
Add that to the fact that the game was rushed

youtube.com/watch?v=RRRuhviJGMQ

didnt some system test cart have some of those old assets too?

>cut content
americans LOL

>Cuntbert
It's like he was BORN to lie out of his ass

Attached: 1362103195447.gif (200x174, 1.31M)

>Fallout could probably count too, if only due to Van Buren.
the thing that bothers me here is that they said there was a SECOND "van buren" as well in some interview they did. they described it very clearly too

Twilight Princess from E3 2005 or before. People have it.

Damn user dont beat your dick too hard you might hurt yourself

Imma say beta

>Basch being so focused on battling his enemies that he gets cucked out of Ashe by Larsa.
They didn't have any romantic relationship though.

Discord trannie dick lol

>Vargskelethor

Attached: IMG_20190730_031458.jpg (720x629, 79K)

I really want to play this unreleased Popn Land but its trapped in some fat hoarders basement.

Attached: IMG_5479.jpg (963x1200, 231K)

this is just the debug level
what went on in the legends 2 demo however is cool as fuck

What's Pop'n Land?

Attached: vin.jpg (644x639, 54K)

name something that lines up with "my dad works for nintendo" kind of shit. im interested to know what you've heard over the years
Hard mode: must have a grain of truth to the claim

Attached: Futaba.png (102x159, 20K)

Nothing much. How about you?

Mew is under the truck in the beta

Attached: IMG_5480.png (384x352, 11K)

Why was this deleted

Sonic is in the coding for Fighting Vipers. Story goes that he was added as a joke by the devs, and when they showed it to Yuji Naka, he ended up approving a Sonic fighting game (Sonic the Fighters/Championship). He also had Tails as his player 2 costume
Sonic The Fighters itself technically allows you to use any model via hacking, but Metal Sonic, Rocket Metal, Dr. Eggman and Honey the Cat are the main four that were meant to be playable. Eggman also had 3 different versions: the mecha suit, himself and a giant version of his mechaless self.
Metal, Robotonic and Honey were made playable in the HD rerelease.

Apparently, part of the story for Fortress was for Basch and Ashe to start a relationship, only to have it deteriorate as the game went on with Basch being too engrossed in fighting and Ashe eventually falling for Larsa.
finalfantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Fortress#Story

Attached: Stf-eggman-giant.png (496x384, 82K)

I think this looked corny as fuck yet based. Companies actually tried to set themselves apart from the competition with their unique designs.
Ironically these days Apple's "Think different" has succumbed to each company aping iShit products. Everything is just rounded edges, glossy monolithic soulless faggotass shit these days.

Attached: dsLMq.jpg (960x639, 118K)

>what do you think about development hardware?
Yes

2 HDMI, 3 ethernet, and 6 USB ports

Attached: jpg.jpg (690x226, 17K)

The sequel to Cocoron

Attached: IMG_5483.jpg (1600x1029, 632K)

When did this become a Vinny thread?

Attached: IMG_20190731_235128_842.jpg (612x426, 18K)

I guess Barbie doll anatomy is too lewd for Yea Forums now.
files.catbox.moe/i8uowr.jpg

Someone posted a naked woman. Even though it's low-poly and pixelated, I suppose it was still nsfw.

It was proven to be real.

Attached: IMG_5482.png (838x641, 801K)

I really want to try Paper Mario: Sticker Star's E3 2010 build.

Attached: chain chomp partner.webm (794x430, 399K)

Only summerfags shill this shit

So do you want me to make up lies or are you looking for something that sounds like it isn't true?

is there any game that touches dark souls/BB or HL2 in the interesting cut content department?

this is a genuine question not a flame. I'm a sucker for cut content

Who the fuck are the mods on this board?

Nice

Attached: 1368454-cruisnworld_moon.png (480x480, 235K)

final devkits have
>2 hdmi out
>4 lan (1 dev lan solely used for communcating with the hardware)
>6 usb ports (2 rows of 3)
>5 3.5mm audio out

second revision devkits (which look like a normal ps3) have
>1 hdmi out
>2 lan ports (1 dev lan)
>4 usb ports

it WAS on the table though as on old enough firmwares on the first devkits (if the hardware is old enough) you can utilize the second hdmi port

Jesus Christ meanwhile an off topic wojak thread stays up for fucking hours
Moderation on is board is a bigger joke than reddit it's not like the model even had detail on it like nipples

Attached: 1562104183519.jpg (640x295, 65K)

i want you to tell me the school yard "my dad works at nintendo" stories youve heard. or make some shit up if you dont have any. i just know we've all heard some really stupid shit over time

First day on Yea Forums? The mods have always been inconsistent. I mean look at the actual shit plaguing the catalog right now, and most of it will reach the bump limit.
Senran Kagura threads get far more lewd than that image will ever be and they're never deleted.

Yes it was, it was amazing. The grass always looks greener on the other side.

Warlords of Draenor scraped content

1. The scrapped interior of Karabor
2. The Chronal Spire, Pre Corrupted Tanaan and Farahlon
3. Fungal Whale World Boss
4. Shattrath Raid
5. Zangermarsh Zone
6. Unfinished Battlegrounds/Arenas
7. Garrison in any zone, more Garrison customisation
8. Bladespire Citadel
9. Scenario's
10. Gorgrond with Orgrim Doomhammer storyline & rideable Grimrail train
11. Blood Elf Models (delayed)
12. Yrel's Dark Secret storyline
13. Feral Worgen storyline in Shadowmoon Valley.
14. Maraad & Yrel expanded storyline
15. Flying (delayed)
16. Tabard Tab (delayed)
17. Ogre Island
18. Medivh storyline
19. Gorehowl Legendary Weapon
20. Grommash Hellscream End Boss
21. Broken Horn Village daily hub
22. Unused Hairstyles
23. Kargath storyline
24. Ancient Rylaks
25. Trial of the Gladiator
26. Class Accessories

Attached: bconArtOfWoW019[1].jpg (1277x718, 230K)

Sounds retarded.

>the WoW fag finally showed up
where the fuck were you? tell me about all the pre-vanilla shit

I never heard any stupid "my dad works at nintendo" tier shit while growing up.

i have a hard time believing this

The Metal Slug location test with only the Slug and the different story.

I figured I would get a response like that, but it's the truth.
Like, the closest thing was learning about the Truck in Pokemon, but no one ever said anything about Mew or whatever hiding under it. Just that it was there.

silent hills

do you think we'll have another one of pic related?

Attached: its a tentaquil.jpg (800x3844, 530K)

>We blew up halfh the budget in the garrisons but we are too far in to just drop them. Hope you like them because you are expending the entire expansion there

Attached: hahahahano.gif (300x222, 437K)

>tfw not even sega know where this is

>toon link grows up to be CD-I link'
pottery

I LOVE COCORON i never knew it had a sequel in the works.

Pikmin has a PC version of the game on it's disc. Really.

Metroid Prime third person prototype

god i hope so

its the only one that has this too. its very weird

tcrf.net/Pikmin/Windows_Executable

Somewhere, in a backup HDD at a Nintendo's warehouse, there are pc versions of all their games

cute no context dinos

Who gives a shit it’s WoW.

>just crawl around the room three times and there will be a bigass yoshi

Attached: 1505684193573.png (480x334, 306K)

>i wish i could play wow, but i only have a ps4 & im stuck with ffxiv

Half-Life 2 beta stuff is still interesting to this day

the switch sdk has the ability to build for local pc usage if you dont want to test it on a switch. also the android versions of those switch games only in china, so it is possible botw has a native pc port

Again, we've known that summerfags don't exist for a while now, and with phoneposting the few that existed post from their phones nowadays

Why the hell were these references to the Mario RPGs removed in minecraft Wii U? They didn't even replace the pigs with something else

Attached: Hooktail and Midbus.png (886x390, 599K)

>i wish i could play wow
No one thinks that

I fucking hope so. This was glorious.
Who even thought to save that thread tho?

But there's a pretty clear increase in shitposting once summer begins

No there isn't, show me stats to prove it

Attached: zelda_cdi__the_wind_waker_by_amandinde-d7h9rs5.png (800x1000, 1.21M)

I've done a bit more since last time, user. I guess this was the sign I needed to get back on it. More entries soon!

pastebin.com/ag3zZV4v

the guy in this video. youtube.com/watch?v=KSWqx8goqSY
he saved a few years of Yea Forums threads and years later forgot to release it, so i tweeted at him about it and he released it the next day
twitter.com/textfiles/status/1049369826190352389

this man is the kind of man that saves those threads and hes based as fuck, watch the whole video

I dunno. At some point Nintendo just got allergic to referencing the RPGs outside of other Mario RPGs.
Which makes it weird to go back to the gamecube era and see stuff like the Star Spirits in Mario Party 5 or Bowser's Keep in the background of the Bowser's Castle court in Mario Power Tennis.

Holy shit user, I love you.
No homo.

Attached: spore.png (477x347, 126K)

Miyamoto is probably assed up about people adding lore to his characters that he had no part in. He's old as shit and sometimes people start to go weird.

I will always be mad

Attached: ddconcept.jpg (960x2797, 1.24M)

Sounds like an MMO.

>10 million text only threads
jesus christ

Link and Zelda look like Gelflings on the right

>hole technology

Attached: 081 - fjhVAZ6.jpg (196x185, 6K)

>if you release your pokemon you can find them out in the wild again
Almost fell for that one

There isn't a clear increase in users on Yea Forums at least outside of E3 and April first outside of a few exceptions (any big announcement really), summer doesn't actually bring in any real increase in stats as you can see in websites like 4stats, even Moot said this when he was still owner.

i really want to stress this
streamable.com/wmvff

this honestly should be a feature

Kirby Jr.

Attached: 84478.png (310x248, 168K)

Then there's a distinct increase in retardism among the existing userbase.

>Nickname your Pokemon
>Release it back into the wild
>Later on run into a Ghost with its nickname

what do you anons think is the ideal way to preserve things? fuck literally every premium only file sharing site

user please dont do this

show me your favorite beta anything
i dont care how, just keep the thread going

Attached: 1289786438231.jpg (650x450, 37K)

There was also the Paper Mario Bowser's castle in Mario Kart Super Circuit, for some reason. Also I couldn't seem to find an image of Bowser's Keep in that stage, unless you're not referring to Mario RPG's version of it

Attached: Mkscrainbowroad.png (240x160, 5K)

A lot of Mario stuff, like the concepts for Bowser's airship in NSMBW...

Attached: Bowser's Airship concepts.png (621x348, 382K)

Just realized he sort of looks like he's wearing Dragon armor from DS2 and a weird Dragonslayer Greatsword, or Bonecrusher.

I hate that one of the few RPG created characters that keeps appearing in spinoffs is Baby Peach, of all things.

A found prototype of Chrono Trigger contains two different versions of the normal battle theme. The one use in the prototype: tcrf.net/index.php?title=File:CT-BattleProto.ogg
And another found in the prototype data that goes unused: tcrf.net/index.php?title=File:CT-BattleRemixProto.ogg
It's possible these were alternate battle themes composed for the future and past time periods, which would have added a lot more character to the normal battle music.

This prototype contains a number of other interesting things, such as the Epoch having a hovercar feature before it gets wings and a number of locations which were removed in the final.

Attached: Chrono_Trigger_cover.jpg (857x600, 522K)

Does anybody here happen to know anything about the classes in Team Fortress?

Attached: how_u_guys_like_wip.png (920x357, 403K)

And a lot of stuff from Super Mario Odyssey.
>tfw the artbook is getting released later this year.
Get hyped lads.
It's in the background of the stage, but it can be hard to see. You can see it at the beginning here:
youtu.be/EzZlK5AlAWw
At the very least, it's inspired by the SMRPG castle.

Attached: D9G_7yQXkAAQb22.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1201, 583K)

How did they do it?
They made the best Crash Bandicoot game and it's not even half finished

Attached: 1556890606721.jpg (315x445, 36K)

DS2 Lightning if it counts. Also no Sotfs didn't fix it or give us what they showed us, but did make it better.

Attached: aZ8wwcR.png (1280x1494, 1.82M)

The Buffalo Steak Sandvich from Team Fortress 2 was originally going to be a cactus. The idea is that the cactus juice is what causes the items effect (increased speed and power, but you're locked to melee weapons)

The item is part of an item set that features an indian chief headdress. Playtesters were worried that Heavy wearing that hat, eating a cactus, and going on a rampage could be seen as racist, so they turned the cactus into a steak.

Attached: 4735014085_45b3f0aee6_b.jpg (1024x739, 160K)

Attached: 1544064675331.jpg (3120x4160, 925K)

Oh fuck that's cool. References to the RPGs are great, I wish we had more of them

Attached: 0f86b3e5cf5f8a9f967efe4ba49d9b54.png (111x131, 31K)

I know Scout had an SMG originally, and Demoman had a pack of dynamite sticks which would explode once and then scatter a bunch of smaller explosives around. Both of these were shown in the first gameplay trailer of the game's final artstyle.

>There will never be a redux of Twinsanity with all the cut content.

Attached: D-JsefSXsAEJK3S.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1218, 603K)

did I mention I'm a swedish guy from sweden?

That's pretty cool.

Attached: castle keep.png (1820x1086, 1.77M)

lmfao thats fucking peyote holy shit

>PCG
go back

suck my king sized cock

Attached: 1565124261284.png (368x425, 182K)

La Mulana 2 has two unused songs connected to what it seems to be the sequel's version of the Hell Temple. Aqua Wish was orginally the main theme of Roots of Yggdrasil before it was replaced.
youtube.com/watch?v=NjQlzlMEexc

There's also an unused theme for the supposed bonus boss:
youtu.be/Va6f5vZ-luo

The soundtrack also had a lot of changes before the final one (and the updated one included in the console versions and the 1.7.7.6 update)
youtube.com/watch?v=HG1xSaRLWsI

There's also an unused sigil (Rebirth) that's not used in the game.

Attached: ss_d5894fd228ba3e743aa2fbb6777ac2bf8c71c5d0.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 591K)

I was hoping somebody would be able to answer something about the order classes came out in the original Team Fortress.
I know the order in the menu (Scout, Sniper, Soldier, Demo, Medic and then Heavy, Pyro, Spy and Engineer post-release) reflects how old they are, but I'm not sure if it applies to the original five or not.

Attached: guys_im_here_with_my_new_fort.png (561x227, 239K)

no u

The other RE 1.5 build

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DLxqBWVH7Vw
Dark Cloud 1999 laputa floating island
Magic capet

As someone pointed out on Twitter: Notice how the Broodals retain their gimmicks, despite the wildly different design ideas they had otherwise.

All I really know is that there were several, more serious attempts at a TF2 before the Pixar artstyle landed.

Attached: D7A0UTMWkAE46da.jpg orig.jpg (4096x2172, 1.79M)

Attached: MPrime Meta Kraid.png (691x545, 388K)

what am I looking at?

some older kid at my school told me that you could unlock both lucario and boo in brawl
at least some of it was true

>unused track is listed as "Tower of Oanness" in the in-game soundtest
>Tower of Oanness is on the La-Mulana 1 map
There's an unfinished map for Spring in The Sky in La-Mulana 2 as well. The path to it is blocked by rubble the entire game, but the in-game map still shows it as an exit. The map in the game data has no collision and is just a bunch of grey untextured ground tiles, but it matches the layout of Spring in The Sky from La-Mulana 1.

Attached: la_map.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>I like all of these more than the weird easter abominations we got

Attached: 564654815618484444.png (661x438, 477K)

Attached: 1474035535184.jpg (960x720, 90K)

It seems like early on, Nintendo was playing around with the idea of Bowser having his own Cappy, as seen in this pic here and kinda with the "Bowser-Hime" picture. Another one, presumably before Cappy was a thing, shows him with various Bowser-themed hats.
It makes sense considering that Nintendo tends to give Bowser or Bowser Jr. elements to either counter or parallel Mario's skills (Bowser's dark spin in Galaxy, for example).

Attached: DqSIe7cVYAEbtlg.jpg orig.jpg (2048x996, 339K)

It's because that level of polygon/texture detail forces your imagination to engage and meet the game halfway.

Attached: DrewVN7WoAAsD_J.jpg orig.jpg (1422x2048, 759K)

Holy SHIT that Buzzy Beetle is cute, they better fucking make her a partner in a Paper Mario game or something. Too cute to go unused
The broodals aren't really bad design wise, the problem is they were completely forgettable

Attached: 0892ac53296a8b0b3c58367414969b8e.png (106x107, 24K)

Forgot to add this: this is how the Corridor of Blood originally looked like
youtube.com/watch?v=JTxC5u0svTs

Attached: download (16).png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Name a game where the beta was better than final
Name a game where the final was better than beta

Attached: AHHzpME.png (837x845, 1.03M)

Bioshock Infinite
Any game

>Name a game where the beta was better than final
Superman 64
>Name a game where the final was better than beta
Kirby Air Ride, at least from what little of the N64 version we've seen.

In a surprising twist, the beta of Superman 64 is better than the final retail release
tcrf.net/Proto:Superman_(Nintendo_64)

magic64

Attached: 1565242208905.jpg (542x675, 44K)

sticker star

Starbound

Attached: l45XJdV.png (1920x1080, 3.67M)

Attached: Ultimax Junpei.jpg (5956x1656, 1.89M)

but there's not though

>Pon de Lion could’ve been a Pokémon

lol

Attached: Ken Amada Ultimax.jpg (2446x1672, 682K)

>those shiny walls
dead rising looked weird in beta

I see these pieces of art and wonder why the fuck Nintendo markets with THESE.

Attached: mar.jpg (960x960, 133K)

>Goro Ken
>SS Officer Ken
>Furfag Ken
>Punished Koromaru
>Koromaru and his family
The fuck am I looking at

R2
info.sonicretro.org/R2

Attached: 1559914041570.gif (400x309, 553K)

Attached: Dwysow1WoAIOSBG.jpg orig.jpg (1660x2048, 393K)

Sonic CD Prototype from ResetERA will be exciting.

What

pre-Z-target concept for the bow. probably hold B to draw/aim and A to fire arrows. that way you still have A free for actions as long as you weren't pressing B. also like said the bow would've been a "two handed item". maybe there would have been more of those if they stuck to those controls. it was obviously shit so they scrapped it for the C-button setup when Z-targeting came into the picture

Bao from KOF went through a lot of designs.
Only posting the sprite ones.
The character designer for Ultimax' ideas, apparently.
They found one?

Attached: bao_ge09.jpg (400x301, 36K)

Link?

not my favorite but wanna keep the thread's momentum up
i posted about it in the beta thread last night, but i forgot to include this image; pretty old GTA 3 map. you can see some odd things like the piece of land jutting out of staunton island and i THINK a prison on northern portland. you can also see basically how rushed shoreside vale was compared to the rest of the island

interestingly enough, i think GTA 3 was actually the only GTA game that rockstar EVER publicly and purposefully released beta stuff for, i'm pretty sure you can still find a ton of concept and pre-release images on their site, or its archives

Attached: gta3_old_map.jpg (800x656, 279K)

>beta
>he bought into the normalfag meme
read up you dumb niggers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle#Beta

Attached: ..jpg (600x552, 30K)

basically some guy made a post about how a bunch of sonic cd dev shit was found. the buyer asked if the thread could be deleted to ensure that nothing be compromised since he hadnt even made the purchase yet
the mods then went full retard. its likely its going to get fucked up thanks to resetera
twitter.com/ResetEraNT/status/1157162338044088320

Attached: bao_ge10.jpg (400x301, 33K)

doubt there's anything to find beyond the few assets that were already dug out of either the SCD version or the taxman port (forget which)

Considering how long it takes for animation to get done it's likely it was scrapped too early to get any significant work done but way too late to get it taken out of the animation.

> describe what the fights would be like

It walks around and attacks occasionally, climb it and stab it's glowing spot. Jesus.

Orange_juice once gave away a CD containing a trial of Suguri, an April Fools joke BL VN game called QP Kiss, and a prototype version of 100% Orange Juice. This prototype has a number of differences from the final game, including some scrapped cards. The first two here are "Fast Maneuver" and "Slow Maneuver". Fast makes you always roll 6 for movement, and Slow makes you always roll 1 for movement. These cards were readded temporarily for the beta of Fruitbat's English localization of the game.

Another major difference is the choice of a third Norma option at level 5. Instead of getting stars or combat wins to win the game, you can choose to defeat the boss. If you don't land the last hit on the boss, then you miss your chance to win.

Attached: oj_proto1.png (800x626, 290K)

Attached: bao_ge11.jpg (400x301, 33K)

Okay user, you've obnoxiously shown off how gosh darn smart you are, do you feel proud?
Fuck off.

And that's that.

Attached: bao_ge12.jpg (400x301, 32K)

I remember reading most of these effects were actually in the game files and fans made a restoration mod, but I think I might be confusing it with Watchdogs...

During the course of his work the translator of Mature Quest happened upon some unused triggers and items that suggested at one point the game would feature yuri.

Mother 3 on N64

thats pretty based

Nice

Maybe one day it will see the light of day

Attached: 3.jpg (1024x768, 713K)

youre pretty cringe

what this a complete game? i've never seen this before. was this planned for 360? what a waste. would have been the boomer GOAT and made a billion dollars

and you can suck my dick, faggot

is it OK for an optical drive to spin like that? wouldn't spinning at an angle for too long start to fuck shit up?

Goldeneye was supposed to be remade for the 360, but Nintendo technically held the game rights or something and the long-short of is that the game couldn't be released.
I think it was also partially why the Daniel Craig Goldeneye game got made.

dude you just posted cringe!

Yeah, can you imagine Fortnite doing this and having kids look at people's scanned dong

Game?

based et boomerpilled

I didn't know any of that and I used to be interested in tf2's beta content, though at some point I grew bored of it, still got some pics sitting on a folder, nothing interesting. Unfortunately all I really know are common things that have surfaced through the community for years. Speaking of their order do you think it might have to do with the the way these silhouettes are shown here?

Attached: i_374814.jpg (4182x1793, 683K)

that's gonna be M5 Samus right?

The 3D render of Osohe Castle shown in the bottom right is also used as a reflection texture for some trophies in Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Attached: 2uibr4j.jpg (1275x1600, 429K)

Because they know how to market and you don't.

direct x

I love the mystery of old N64 beta screenshots. I know it's just an empty rendered world with nothing in it, but it makes things look so cool.

The only time I've seen that transfer over into the final game is probably Castlevania 64.

>Toon Link would age subtly over the course of the game
that's neat, shame they couldn't make it happen. the end product was fine enough as a coming of age tale too though.

or goomboss from paper mario randomly appearing in the mario 64 remake

I hope there’s other early builds or footage of Shadow of the Colossus to be found out there. It’s kinda crazy how we know so much about the game’s early stages of development but know so, so very little at the same time. A big chunk of the info we have on the unused colossi, how they functioned and where they were fought is either pure speculation or was stated in the artbook.
For a game as critically acclaimed and popular as SotC is you’d think the developers would be far more willing to divulge on the games development process

>2019
>not having the killer7 leak

The original Sonic demo. Nobody has a copy of it, apparently.

you know why

Attached: miyamotocommentingonapresses.jpg (417x356, 44K)

I do.

Attached: 1493918958571.gif (285x225, 2.64M)

That looks kinda like the roly poly enemy from Spring Yard Zone in Sonic 1.

Attached: uglynigger.png (231x378, 123K)

Yeah, and I have Socks the Cat.

The order of the silhouettes doesn't seem to reflect anything in particular, though I guess something to note is that Scout, Sniper, Medic and Demo use older models for it.

Attached: hud.jpg (640x480, 30K)

It's already confirmed that it was removed early on because the guy who worked on it was retarded and did jack shit quality wise.

Attached: 1.png (255x281, 109K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ydyueTjyl80

Attached: gw.jpg (710x1000, 140K)

Space World's Gold and Silver was, until it eventually got leaked

You were right, user. I got my mail mixed up but the janitor deleted the thread because mail call threads are banned now, apparently.

Attached: wrongboard.jpg (4032x3024, 2.73M)

>mail call threads are banned now
It's about fucking time

there are supposedly more hidden/cancelled rooms in wind waker than actual used ones. I'd die for a chance to see the original plan for the game. Entire dungeons were scrapped and the rumor is that you were supposed to be able to explore hyrule in the second phase of the game ala becoming adult link in OoT

But for whatever reason they hit development hell and had to go the triforce collection route and created two literal who dungeons with the sages

Not a beta, but this is the original planned map for Lego Island Xtreme Stunts

Attached: 6150040033_b8fc55eede_o.jpg (1248x1071, 251K)

It was nice to see Goomboss appear in a "mainline" game, makes no sense that they never used him again afterwards. He would've been perfect as the first boss of Sticker Star, but a generic goomba with a crown is apparently better.

Attached: SM64DS_Goomboss.png (121x149, 12K)

Shadow of the Colossus beta with at least one playable cut colossus

can you believe those guys on that wiki tried to hold onto them until they could translate it and get all the credit? I'm glad someone was based enough to snag a copy posted it

>we'll never know what was in the pirate cave in Lego Island 1

newfags get out

Early designs of Sora characters. Tsih (far left) would stay pretty much the same, and Nath (far right) mostly just had hair color and costume edits. The two in the center were scrapped, though the center left has the burn scars that would be used for Sham. It almost appears as if the two center characters were combined to make Sham.

Attached: sora_proto.jpg (700x300, 36K)

I think the idea of "Hey Bowser seems to really like airships let's play into that" was pretty clever.

Is that it in the remastered graphics? Looks pretty cool.

Attached: GTA 3 Beta.jpg (640x448, 86K)

Yeah. I really wish they'd went with Admiral Bowser.
Also, his Clown Copter was a lot closer to the usual Clown Car look at one point.

Attached: Clown Cruiser.jpg (1600x900, 189K)

I remember these, God I wished some of them were in the final game. The scale for Reach was so pitiful compared to what it should've been.

Super Mario 64 beta
Pokemon Red/Green beta

Is that the airport on the north side of Staunton Island?

Attached: GTA 3 HD Mock-up first safehouse.jpg (1600x958, 838K)

It was originally cut content (which Lego Island has loads of), then it was going to be the connecting point to the sequel Beyond the Phanta-Sea. There were plans for up to six direct sequels that would have you visiting different islands, an idea that sort-of made its way into Lego Island 2. But Mindscape and Lego were retarded and it never happened

Attached: angry-papa-and-brickster-bot.jpg (550x341, 17K)

>But Mindscape and Lego were retarded
Didn't Lego fire all of Mindscape just before they would have been given a big bonus so Lego could save money?

1: Argonaut's Malice
2: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Attached: GTA 3 Beta pt. 2.jpg (640x448, 63K)

If the whole world's already fucked, what's the point in saving it. The world of retail HL2 makes a lot more sense. Things are a bit fucked up but the combine doesn't have a complete stranglehold for story reasons (no local teleport,) and the army is mostly human conscripts.

Golden Sun prototype that was supposed to be cut late on developmen, Pokemom picross and everything Rayman related, snes, R2 in 2D and R4 before being vaulted because lol rabbids

Attached: 1557686997906.jpg (600x750, 45K)

No, that was Mindscape firing the entire Lego Island team
>Actually, it was the day before release. Long story but basically – the industry tradition (back then) was that you will receive product bonuses if you stay to the day of product release. The best solution for them (administrators) at the time was to fire everybody the day before release. There's bigger profits and then could get their investment money back before the product sells… if you don't have to pay bonuses or continued salaries. They also sold the company eventually to bigger companies, which ended up in some legal complications… It was explained to me later when we won best of the show at E3 later that year, that "it wasn't personal – it was just business".

>What remained unfinished was about 5 more projects.

Attached: islandrough.jpg (644x452, 138K)

Based truthposter

yep, i'm guessing they moved it to shoreside vale because of how barren it was

Most Senrans had small or flat chests in their early designs. It's possible that the game wasn't always about huge breasts. Hibari has early designs of her as either a robot girl or some sort of tech savvy nerd. Haruka was once imagined as a loli catgirl scientist with round glasses, and Hikage was a dog girl in a school swimsuit.

Attached: Sketch Ikaruga.jpg (1908x2997, 475K)

Only because it wasn't finished

Attached: gta3-full.png (1024x1024, 103K)

Well, we could've got a Rayman 4, until Nintendo brought Ubisoft the Wii dev kit.

Another example of Nintendo fucks everything is that Sonic Boom game being exclusive to the Wii U. Bringing in context, the developers are making the game using the CryTek engine before the Nintendo-Sega exclusivity deal went through, and the Wii U obviously doesn't have that kind of horsepower to run, let alone be compatible. In other words: It's a disaster, and Boom became the worst Sonic game alongside Sonic '06.

Attached: rayman-4-625x444.jpg (625x444, 63K)

Attached: GTA 3 Beta pt. 3.jpg (640x448, 51K)

Attached: Picture_City_in_Rayman_4.png (719x575, 646K)

>Another example of Nintendo fucks everything is that Sonic Boom game being exclusive to the Wii U. Bringing in context, the developers are making the game using the CryTek engine before the Nintendo-Sega exclusivity deal went through, and the Wii U obviously doesn't have that kind of horsepower to run, let alone be compatible. In other words: It's a disaster, and Boom became the worst Sonic game alongside Sonic '06.
Are you that same guy who blamed Nintendo for Boom, even though Sega could've just wanted out of that deal quickly?

Yup along with prey 98 youtube.com/watch?v=l4jgh3VdNm4 youtube.com/watch?v=dMfen_wicEA

Attached: C_EyIHfXYAUa-qw.jpg (1200x515, 137K)

No, you must be mistaken as the other guy.

>Funny enough the enemy was actually added to the Arcade shooter Fireteam Raven

I think I ran into one while playing it at D&B

I don't remember streets this wide in the original game; were there any? If not, what could the reason possibly be?

Ah, okay. then.

looks like portland near the hospital. early model, yet to get a quality pass. The game largely benefits from tighter streets.

we only have assets, sadly. my guess is that the copy the collector owns doesnt actually boot so he only shared the assets he had

I find Resident Evil 1.5 really spooky and eerie. Something about it just feels really uncomfortable.

I loved Resi2 but 1.5 seems like it would have been a far bleaker game.

Attached: tumblr_p0o2jufpGd1ulq8qio2_500.gif (443x390, 1.19M)

Sonic Chronicles has assets that suggest that the "Little Timmy" sidequest in Blue Ridge Zone involved Echidnas instead of humans. What that says about the plot/Bioware's understanding of the series is unclear.
There's also an unused script depicting a far more elaborate version of the opening, with Eggman being the Tutorial boss.

Attached: Sonic Chronicles models are so awful.png (750x650, 113K)

Attached: PRTL_TDADhap.png (128x128, 4K)

Wasn't Chronicles forced to change some shit because of Penders trying to sue everybody?

thumbnail looks like two people banging

No. Chronicles did have heavy Archie influence due to being given the comics as reference material (hence stuff like SWATbots), but the changes it went through were for another reason, presumably a different game Bioware was working on at the time or something.
It was the game that lead Penders to copyright all of his characters, prompting Archie to sue him and start the law battle.

I will be always mad about it
what they were thinking?

You are on this site.

I remember these from the ps1 port of kof 99
k' had some pretty bad ass designs too

Saints row undercover was an unfinished game that had it's rom released to the public

I'll have to look up K's at some point.
Also you just reminded me of something.
There's concept art for two characters for KOF 99. Between their appearances and the panther, it seems like they were prototypes of Adelheid and Rose, who would eventually show up in KOF 2003.

Attached: Adel_and_rose_99.jpg (1129x696, 77K)

He had a nail gun at one point.

Attached: Adel_and_99_2.jpg (1134x731, 79K)

GTA 3 LOOKS LIKE THAT?!

Show me the guild wars one alpha tests.

Attached: OoT-Text_Box_ZSO.jpg (315x229, 13K)

I WILL ALWAYS BE MAD

Also, a KOF artbook has a few things:
Omega (?) Rugal, at one point, a horrific mishmash between Geese, Wolfgang Krauser and himself. Additionally, certain characters that appear in KOF 97 and beyond, such as Chris or Shingo, were meant to show up earlier. Chris' design seems to suggest they hadn't come up with the concept of CYS at that point. Also, the official website revealed that Orochi was originally conceptualized as being stark naked, but the staff essentially vetoed that idea.

Attached: Vitruvian Rugal.jpg (3024x4032, 934K)

Attached: Chris '95.jpg (2419x3226, 792K)

More Lego Island 2 cut content:
imgur.com/a/F9cdpsb

Attached: SOUL.jpg (533x400, 18K)

>tfw this game always crashed for me when I caught the fish
It was a weird crash, too. It made a magenta screen.

Could it possibly be on the ver 0.02 beta disc that has recently been auctioned?

Can't wait to find out more about what's actually on that disc.
( comics.ha.com/itm/video-games/sega/sonic-cd-version-002-12-4-1992-sega-cd-sega-1993-wata-certified-prototype/a/7211-92238.s?ic16=ViewItem-BrowseTabs-Inventory-BuyNowFromOwner-ThisAuction-120115 )

Super Mario Sunshine prototype roms with early Delfino.

I really dig whip's variants

Attached: 123798192378123.png (833x1052, 64K)

Lego Island 2 had some problems

Attached: RRU.png (1304x1831, 339K)

Attached: d9815e769907e3fcc8b2f452ee18ba28--bioshock-infinite-elizabeth-videos-memes.jpg (707x962, 190K)

June 2011 the best

Attached: nw-pre-blizzard.png (525x384, 428K)

I truly miss 2D games, always been a fan of pixelart.

Some unused enemies from DMC4

Attached: 5h8nfy5gluv11.jpg (3024x4032, 1.02M)

tcrf.net/images/a/a0/MW3_finale_ominous_stranger.ogg
tcrf.net/images/a/ad/MW3_shadowman_enter.ogg
tcrf.net/images/a/a6/MW3_shadowman_exit.ogg
There's a bunch of weird sounds and left over strings of text like mysterious_stranger_rimlight and dubai_finale_stranger_appears left in the files of COD MW3 indicating there was a cut ending.

Attached: scared doge.jpg (500x333, 16K)

Attached: ds-huitzil-ex-mockup.gif (384x119, 103K)

here are all the OFFICIALLY scrapped characters for Smash 64:
ssbwiki.com/Unused_content_(SSB)#Characters
>Bowser, Dedede, Mewtwo, and Marth
Of course Mewtwo was the most worked on since his movie was coming out prior.
since the claims on the villains, Sakurai hinted there might've been more cuts and Marth ended up as one of the newly unmentioned scrapped 64 characters in that FE25th Famitsu article.

rest was garbage and unsourced rumors people took in high regard and you can thank SourceGaming for settling that once and for all.
sourcegaming.info/2016/04/29/duflupdate/

and characters aside, there was unused SFX data for Final Smashes, yellow alt costumes for the Pokemon, and an unknown Time Attack mode Shigeru Miyamoto mentioned ages ago.
rest is garbage dreamland stage data nobody cares about

that said, all this scrapped stuff can be brought back through dedicated modding, but redoing Bowser or Mewtwo can take additional help to pull this off
there's a community mod called Smash Remix and it already successfully recreated 3 veteran characters into the game with Dr. Mario as the latest character and SSBMSE merged with the mod.
youtube.com/watch?v=NZAaa-hWRNk

Attached: Glide64_SMASH_REMIX_19.png (534x400, 116K)

Overwatch looked like it would have been so cool if they didnt water it down

Huitzil has been a giant enigma for me

Attached: nw-huitzil-gattai.gif (258x206, 192K)

Starcraft Ghost

In Mario Maker 2, the stone block you have to carry in some Story Mode levels has an icon for the course editor as well as a voice clip when placed. Some other items such as Yoshi (not in an egg) has a placement icon as well.
Mario Maker 1 has unused settings for various course elements, including sloped pipes! They don't work properly when placed in a level, but a pipe can be rotated a full 360 degrees when manually edited in the save file. Enemies also have unused settings for more sizes than just normal and huge, but none of the unused settings do anything.

Mario Maker 1 oddly enough is filled with assets from an early version of Splatoon. Tons of gear and weapon icons for Splatoon are packed into the game files, many of them are different from the final version of the game.

Attached: maryo_swithc.jpg (1280x720, 279K)

this is like the opposite of that shit CSGOpasta. thanks for this

underrated

fag

>checks thread
>90% of the replies are reddit "jokes"

Attached: unimpressed peter rabbit with large marshmellow.jpg (298x292, 22K)

yeah, i worded it wrong, that's pretty much what i meant. still kinda wish they actually did a bit of upstate rather than blocking the whole area off, but i guess they were already just barely slipping by the deadline with shoreside vale

The people with early Pokemon shit tend to be incredibly stingy and awful. Collectors can be real scum obsessed with the 'value' of something they'll never sell and no one knows they have, especially the Japanese ones, and the people who find a way to pry info or even the data itself out of the hands of these collectors tend to have massive egos and hide shit in anticipation for the moment of greatest 'glory' on their part.

Some guy is actually doing something about that right now. He's able to edit, remove, and add lighting, reflections, and objects to the game.

>It's just business
Sociopaths love that excuse.

Dinosaur Planet easily

I'm here to cry about Mega Man Legends 3

weren't some sonic CD prototypes just found recently?

This is easily the one I want to see the most
I heard it was maybe in someone's storage

I haven't been keeping up with the scene, so if there are, I didn't hear about them.

Sonic boom would still probably suck, remember all the bad sonic games they made,and also it wasn't Nintendo fault at all, sega already did some mistakes with sonic in the past (06) so I wouldn't be surprised if they rushed boom like 06

Basically it was a 50/50

Once it was killed its head popped off and you could pick it up and throw it at people.
You could do the same to live headcrabs and rocks.
It wasn't because HL2 was leaked. By the time HL2 was leaked, Valve had already scrapped everything from that era of development. The leak only has leftover stuff from that era. There's still stuff that was added but erased before the game was leaked.
They had a storyline but they never made a full game, some big concepts they had planned were never even given assets.
If you really go down the rabbit hole, you can definitely see that they cut the fat and slashed the content of the game to the bone.

Attached: Ship1.jpg (800x600, 119K)

It's literally already in this thread...

Attached: 1280346271296.jpg (344x326, 42K)

Yeah. ResetEra got them, or something. They haven't been released yet.

Oh that.
Well the guy apparently doesn't even have it yet, so not much use talking about it until/if he does.

Sonic Adventure
Mario 64

This is pretty cool, i always wished someone would add a proper Fire Emblem level to Melee too, since Melee really was lacking that

I'm highly upset I can't use the stone block. I had some level ideas for it

Melee actually did have an "AKANEIA" at one point, according to the debug screen, but it got cut at some point.
On that note Marth and Roy were almost JP only characters.

i like how this got cancelled twice, once being like 20 years ago, and the other being recent
its almost like battlefront 3 where if EA makes it, people will shit on it for not being nearly as good as the cancelled one, thus having it cancelled again

here. The way the post first talking about worded it, I wasn't sure if they actually had the disks.

It's got my attention now.

Attached: Impressive.jpg (640x480, 61K)

he asked the thread to be removed in the fear of it potentially fucking over the deal

>and the other being recent
Wait, Blizz was giving Ghost another shot?

Are there any good youtube channels that focus on this kinda thing? Other than that Beta64 faggot

i mean its a fps so you know
kotaku.com/sources-blizzard-cancels-starcraft-first-person-shoote-1835285125

I removed the post so we have a better shot at getting the dump if thats fine with you

DJ Hero 3DS or Conker's 12 Tales

underrated

quite the opposite

Past to present online.

>Beta64 faggot
heres a few, though im not going to care if theyre an insufferable cunt or not
youtube.com/user/TetraBitGaming/videos
youtube.com/user/pannenkeok2012/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCFadjYHkXsmTSUop8_dnTKg/videos
youtube.com/user/Hwd405/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCkCGO21T72E2hcJyBNzM1gA/videos
youtube.com/user/Nomad0168/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCYDnJiF0_RqSjkjvjRbG1tA/videos (not development but still based)
youtube.com/user/JmTsHaW/videos (insufferable but has relevant content)
youtube.com/user/monokoma/videos (watch the nano/blueprint one if you wanna be mad)

>it almost feels like 1 didnt ever happen or exist
>Western version of 2 just roll the credits after you finish the game it doesnt have character endings and you have to learn to read moonrunes if you want them
>3 does the same thing for the arcade version have to buy the console version wich the european version lacks the chibi funny endings the jap version have
>4 will never ever be translated depite being an awesome rpg-puzzle journey
>5 sold like shit and series got canned forever
Sometimes i wish magical drop had the same fame as puyo puyo

Attached: _20190808_224025.jpg (1473x1080, 329K)

forgot to add . That guy has good shit

quick before the thread dies, name something you want to see released in your lifetime

>we could have had cute dino-things
it's not fair bros.

Bannerlord

Prey 1998 prey 2. DNF 2001 2003 and 2006.

Spore E3 build

I can already tell Im going to end up spending the night watching all of tetrabitgaming videos now

they tend to copy paste off of tcrf, coincidentally the same place beta64 looks at, but probably less of a faggot
its hard to tell, but when youve already see the content it loses its purpose.

the others are either content specific or do a lot of everything. for example youtube.com/channel/UCFadjYHkXsmTSUop8_dnTKg/videos does a lot of everything from the looks of it, and a lot of it is stuff people wouldnt care about normally, or is so niche the audience is virtually nothing whereas youtube.com/user/Nomad0168/videos is literally just Shadow of the Colossus, autism so powerful it spilled over and he got invited to the studio making the remake DURING DEVELOPMENT