What type of game is this Yea Forums?

What type of game is this Yea Forums?

Attached: B9D8CEE3-4AC2-41EC-8F7D-61E73EBA7E11.jpg (497x604, 102K)

Sóy

Netflix exclusive

A summer blockbuster.

Explain

>commercial success
>critical success
>Yea Forums hates it
That means it's good.

Hybrid of hack & slash, soulslike, and moviegame

Based

This

>game

Attached: 1516838117476.png (860x1100, 1.11M)

FPBP

This is a good way to put it. Combat's really fun and satisfying and it's still really cinematic (which I personally like but I understand the dislike for). If you can choke through the first hour or so of the game, exploration opens up to you and it's totally worth doing.

dark souls + the last of us

le movie!!! xDDDD

Turd person action game/baby-sitting simulator.

The kid in this game isn't useless; he has an actual gameplay function.

Which is the worse meme?
>movie game
or
>BING BING WAHOO

An okay action game. It's proof that advertising works because I have never seen a more shilled or overhyped game in my entire life.

This was my GOTY 2018 and I still agree with you. I love the documentary though.

An okay 6/10 game.

The fact there's only three different enemies and only two bosses repeated over the course of 20 hours really fucking diminishes the game.

It... REALLY fucking does. There's more than 3 so I assume you're using hyperbole (hypobole?) but the lack of enemy variety hurts the game a lot. Sounds like they're addressing that for the next one though, so I'm hype because I still really love this one.

The kind where there is a masked loading screen every 5 minutes where you go through a crevice or forced walk

better than actual loading screens

Things I want for the next one:
>less climbing
>more enemy variety
>less climbing
>more weapons
>less climbing
>more B I G bosses
>less climbing
>less QTE, even though the ones in this game aren't so bad
>less climbing
>more father-son gameplay functions, making him fire arrows and summon spirits is a cool idea and needs expanding in the future
>less climbing

>more B I G bosses
I don't know man, the dragon was pretty lame in this game, you sure you don't want more humanoid bosses?