Jyggalag

It's been 200 years passed between Oblivion and Skyrim and the Greymarch curse was broken in Oblivion. Why haven't we seen this big boy in Skyrim?

Attached: 1564766949983.png (600x1000, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FuxoqOkjiBo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i dont know

The events from SI were all an insane dream. In fact the events of Oblivion happened they just didn't happen to you. The dingmer in the cell across from you at the start of the game is the CoC and you are still locked in your cell.

Sheo is a dick.

THIS SAME THREAD
30 TIMES THIS WEEK ALREADY
OBLIVION AND MUNDUS ARE DIVIDED BY A VEIL
A DAEDRIC PRINCE NEEDS A SPHERE/PLANE AND ENOUGH FORCES TO BREAK THROUGH THE VEIL TO INVADE AT ALL
INVASIONS ARE NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF MARTIN SEPTIM
THERE IS NO PRESENCE OF JYGGALAG ON MUNDUS SINCE THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A CULT OF JYGGALAG AMONG MORTALS AS FAR AS WE KNOW
THERE IS VIRTUALLY NO WAY FOR JYGGALAG TO EVER SHOW UP UNLESS SOME MORTAL TRAVELS TO OBLIVION AND BRINGS BACK HIS ARTIFACTS OF POWER AND BUILDS HIM A SHRINE
THIS GUY WOULD HAVE TO BE WIZARD ON THE LEVEL OF DIVAYTH FYR TO EVEN KNOW PLANEWALKING LIKE THAT

Holy fuck calm down this is a stealth Elder Scrolls thread you autist.

Attached: 1565046442555.jpg (780x758, 49K)

My autism can not let me not explain lore
I saw this thread every day, my TES lore specific OCD forced me to write the explanation for how spheres invading each other and Et'Ada exchanging powers/conquering shit works ever time
I am tired of writing the answers, and I can't not write them because I am a mind slave to Kirkbrides bullshit
If these threads go on I will have to for ever explain the same shit ever day
help

Sorry user, but there is no cure for autism.

Literally just filter the word jyggalag for the next few weeks.

Is Kirkbride even considered canon anymore?

Oblivion and Skyrim have all of Morrowind’s books, so he must be.

Kirkbride wrote the entire universe so yes his work is canon, from the Daedric Princes to Numidium and the heart of Lorkhan to the Aylieds who raped the Bretons into existance.

Attached: 1564348069173.jpg (700x469, 81K)

SAY IT

Attached: I DARE YOU CRIMINAL SCUM.jpg (2576x1920, 647K)

STOP! YOU'VE VIOLATED *MY MOTHER*

youtube.com/watch?v=FuxoqOkjiBo

If it made it into the game yes. If it can only be found on Redd*t no.

HIERONIMUS FLEX

Redpill me on the Aylieds autist lorefag.

>INVASIONS ARE NOT POSSIBLE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF MARTIN SEPTIM
How so? He defeated Mehrunes Dagon but we still don’t have lit dragonfires or someone of dragonborn bloodline to keep mundus protected from invasion

Okay,
Aylieds >>>>>>>>>>> everyone else

Attached: smug highelfman.jpg (600x825, 46K)

Melnibonians from the Elric series.
Lady leads a rebellion against their empire
Gets an army of Nords
Ayelids no longer exist

the better question is can the new games really be canon if they are just corporate checklists of stuff with terrible writing using kirkbride's world without any respect for consistency?

>defeated by their own slaves
>better than anyone else
lol

Akatosh realised he fucked up after the Mythic Dawn killed the entire Alessian bloodline and after banishing Merhunes Dagon made the dragonflames light stay forever not needing the Amulet of Kings.

imagine coping this hard

also daedric gods don't just randomly haunt people, they contact the mortal plane through artifcats and followers

like mehrunes dagon wouldn't have had to destroy nirn if he could have just teleported his presence there

Yes .

I'M A CLIFF RACER
GO [cliff racer noise] ON MY HATERS

Attached: Wes_Johnson.jpg (685x1200, 289K)

but pete hines said consistency and lore don't matter because magic and ghouls exist in their stories

Didn't sheo contact one of his followers from the guys vomit after he ate a baby in Oblivion?
Sheo is a different kinda a cat.Even more so than the other Daedra.

I believe the jist of what you are referring to was"Fuck off autist"
Based Pete.

People liked Sheogorath and though he was le funny so Bethesda just backtracked on having him go away, and additionally kept sucking his dick from then on.

Did he lose weight?
I remember him being more rotund.

Right, they're canon because they're made by Bethesda, and Bethesda doesn't care about lore.

How are you not understanding this?

oh cool you're one of those people who thinks "caring about stuff" is autistic.

Attached: 1374503604001.png (465x996, 137K)

>goes extinct
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA

Bethesda didn't make the world of Tamriel, Kirkbride did.

Yeah, definitely.

Alright, I'll admit the Bretons are the best

Julian Le Fey made it, and Bethesda owns it, so you can go fellate kirkbride if you want, but that doesn't change what's canon and what isn't user.

The games after Morrowind and Oblivion literally cannot coexist with Skyrim because skyrim lore is horribly written and doesn't obey pre-established shit

Still canon. I feel like we're going in circles here.

If princes are nearly omnipotent within their plane, how was Jyggalag going to take control of the others?

Well caring about autistic stuff anyway.

He is the Daedric Prince of Order aka Stasis aka Anu. They came together and turned him into the Daedric Prince of Madness aka Change aka Padomay.

They changed him into Natalie Portmans character from the Star Wars movies.
I think that violates copyright.

Dragonborn lore is the most kirkbride shit ever you retard.