Nintendo wins another GOTY

First Zelda, now Fire Emblem. What went so right Yea Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08 UK Charts Fire Emblem Three Houses Fends Off FIFA Threat For Second Week At Nu (1175x984, 1.3M)

Nintendo hasn't had a consensus GOTY exclusive in like 16 years

PAKISTANIS BTFO

> Snoyfag cope

>beings up Sony out of nowhere
every single time

rent-free

i dont know

Fifa got beat in Europe? Jesus christ

You're acting like simply having Nintendo's logo on the package doesn't boost its score artificially

Fire Emblem doesn't have the Zelda or Mario level fame.

last years fifa

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1554927178614.jpg (1240x1920, 333K)

It fucking does now. It has since 2014 when Smash 4 was oversaturated with FE reps. Very successful ad campaign that game was.

What the fuck do you call BotW then?

>Figure there would be tons of FE Three Houses copies in CEX already since its gameplay isn't exactly normalfag-friendly or its content
>Not a single copy in sight
>My local GAME has it sold out
>local Argos is out of copies too
Ok what the fuck is this conspiracy? Not even awakening was this sought after

Nintendo went 8 years without a UK #1 and now it seems like every exclusive makes it to #1

If we are talking about people who mainly play sports games and GTA on console kind of crowd, they probably don't know much Nintendo IP's beyond Mario and Pokemon. Fire Emblem definitely isn't their most valuable IP.

Never implied it was. I'm just saying it's reached the popularity tier where it gets free extra points in reviews.

Literally BotW you retarded faggot

Attached: 1548403490833.jpg (644x800, 123K)

Oh, so it's finally out?
How's the game?

>2014 Dragon Age: Inquisition
>2015 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
>2016 Overwatch
>2017 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>2018 God of War
Damn... such a coveted award given to only truly deserving games...

Attached: 1564210430346.jpg (720x736, 76K)

Isn't last of us 2 this year? No way in hell is fire emblem winning if that's the case. Even Death Stranding has a better chance. Either way it'll likely be a snoy or nintendie exclusive.

Not exclusive. Try again.