Wagie Game recommendations

Just started wagecuck office job and am too tired for all the vidyaI used to play when I get home, any of you wagies out there got anything good to play thats competitive but not draining?

Attached: wage.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z04WcR1KIY
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
youtu.be/NJW_av0PQXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shut the fuck and get back in your cage, wagie

Attached: 1548840169823.png (400x380, 88K)

Give yourself some time user. First month I was a literal zombie outside of work, I had no energy, I couldn't understand how people managed to get out of work and then go hang out with friends, girlfriend etc. 3-4 weeks in your body adjusts and you're gonna be fine again.

kek
/thread

A minimum wage is the lowest remuneration that employers can legally pay their workers—the price floor below which workers may not sell their labor. Most countries had introduced minimum wage legislation by the end of the 20th century.[1]

Supply and demand models suggest that there may be welfare and employment losses from minimum wages. However, if the labor market is in a state of monopsony (with only one employer available who is hiring), minimum wages can increase the efficiency of the market. There is debate about the full effects of minimum wages.[2][3][4]

The movement for minimum wages was first motivated as a way to stop the exploitation of workers in sweatshops, by employers who were thought to have unfair bargaining power over them. Over time, minimum wages came to be seen as a way to help lower-income families. Modern national laws enforcing compulsory union membership which prescribed minimum wages for their members were first passed in New Zealand and Australia in the 1890s.

Although minimum wage laws are in effect in many jurisdictions, differences of opinion exist about the benefits and drawbacks of a minimum wage. Supporters of the minimum wage say it increases the standard of living of workers, reduces poverty, reduces inequality, and boosts morale.[5] In contrast, opponents of the minimum wage say it increases poverty, increases unemployment (particularly among unskilled or inexperienced workers) and is damaging to businesses, because excessively high minimum wages require businesses to raise the prices of their product or service to accommodate the extra expense of paying a higher wage[6] and some low-wage workers "will be unable to find work...[and] will be pushed into the ranks of the unemployed."[7][8][9]

Imagine being payed less than a wagie.

Based and neetpilled
Quit your job or get back to the cage wagie

Cheers user, maybe there is hope

jesus fucking shit o'connor

if i find you shitposting at your desk i will turn your anus into my new kitchen strainer so help me god

Attached: 1562904964551.jpg (500x333, 24K)

Thank you for your service user
If you didn't work your ass off to pay taxes, I wouldn't be here on my ass playing games all day

Attached: 1518146383285.png (600x433, 110K)

Play this my frien it soothed me through my wagie phase before i took the neetpill.

Attached: 73b321c80676bbe64152380376ca1693936a28613517aef1714ab308c40e46e8.jpg (1600x740, 215K)

This, I've been working my job for 7 years now, play vidya both at work and at home and have no issues with energy

>Wake up
>get showered, brush teeth ect.
>No time for anything else just have to make it into work half an hour early for Mr. shekelstien
>Forced to stand on register because you didn't spend 4 years getting a meme IT professional dick sucker degree
>Have countless people walk in and tell you to clean up, have a smile on their face as you pick up their "spilled" drink
>Mr. sheklestien doesn't approve of your productivity for your $5 an hour job so you get put on bathroom cleaning duty
>Get home
>Too tired to play vidya
>Spend all your hard earned cash on rent and booze with nothing left over
>go to sleep
>repeat
Sure am glad i have a job! what a wonderful life. Look at those ridiculous neets doing literally whatever they want, boy o boy i sure am glad mr. sheklestein is doing a mandatory penis inspection tomorrow!

Just play the games you want to play you stupid faggot. Having a job does not preclude you from that.

>Complain about degree holders
>Have s bachelor's of fucking arts in a field completely unrelated to what I do
>Making $70k a year

>Competitive
>No energy
Not really. I dunno, Rocket League. Maybe Dead by Daylight.
IMO stuff that can get you worked up isn't good to play before bed. MMOs or 4x games are good to relax with for a few hours

Good goy

Why are you still waging?. There are many ways to earn a living without becoming Mr. Shekelberg's fuckboi

>Crypto
>Stocks
>Welfare / disability
>Your parents

You're a wagie because you want to.

At least I'm not a slave to the whims of the government, which at the rate we're going may very well choose to discontinue autismbux before ere long

>HA HA JUST LIKE LEECH OF OFF THE GOVERNMENT/YOUR PARENTS HA HA
>IMAGINE NOT BEING A PIECE OF SHIT WASTE OF LIFE LMAO
>NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME IM LATE FOR MY 5TH FAP OF THE DAY
Kill yourselves

>Crypto
Didnt believe in it when it first came out
>Stocks
Had stocks, just lost 30k due to the drop the last few days
>Welfare
May or may not last forever and makes you as much a slave to the government as it does me to Mr Sheklestein
>Parents
They die eventually

If that happens, I just have to kill myself.
Unlike you, I'm the master of my own life and I can end it when I want. No Jewish brainwashing to turn my gun away from my head

if you only make $70k you are a slave to the whims of the government. look at how much in taxes are taken out of your paycheck. you have no control over how that money is used.

>It's fine, I'll just die because Muh government tells me it's ok to do so now

>suicide
Absolute pussy. Instead of being an entrepreneur and making your own way of living you passively accept an oppressive reality imposed on you.

A faggot who came up with the floss dance is a millionaire while you’re withering away.

ssssshhhh! don't want to piss your boss off and make a scene now, do ya slavie?

>started working in IT last year
>still fucking dead after i get home after work
whats the secret to have energy left after work? i dont drink coffee, maybe thats the problem?

Attached: 1555556910430.jpg (216x233, 14K)

Work is the only time I get to browse the chans. At home I play vidya. I probably shitpost far more than neets desu

can confirm

first office job
>feel like death always
>high stress, high pressure, imposter syndrome

second office job a few years later
>jeans every day
>spend most of my time fucking around on the internet
>vidya until 2am
>still more productive as a person because I actually understand my role and no longer have money-related stress

MagiReco and LLSIF.

The secret is to work from home, if you work in IT and don't work remotely then you fucked up.

Attached: 1535952166121.png (699x604, 472K)

how the fuck is she gonna work remotely when the main purpose of IT in most offices is walking over to a retarded coworker's cubicle and pressing the power button on their monitor for them when they couldn't figure it out

>working in IT
>out of energy

Quit being a pussy. It must be so back breaking to sit at a computer most of the day.

In all seriousness you shouldnt be tired from a job like that. Start eating healthier and getting 7-8 hours of sleep every night. Oversleeping will make you feel just as shitty as not sleeping enough. Avoid caffeine unless it's a last resort.

>whats the secret to have energy left after work?

- A good diet
>Fewer carbs more fats/proteins
>Less processed meals, more fresh food
- Reduction of work stress through experience
>Learn your role
>Get good at your role
>Adopt a niche instead of juggling responsibilities
>Form healthy coworker relationships
- Proper sleep habits
>Don't eat ANYTHING after 8 PM
>Shower 90 minutes before bed
>Actually go to bed
>Avoid device-use in the bedroom
- Healthy lifestyle choices
>Prioritize short commutes when choosing a place to live
>Exercise at least once per day (walking is easy as shit and positively impacts both your physical health and overall mood)
>Do favors for your friends
>Talk to people; prevent yourself from becoming socially disconnected

Energy is a part of overall health and health is about making sure you have a balanced and relatively natural lifestyle.

>- Proper sleep habits

This cannot be emphasized enough. Do you have regular work hours? You should be in bed by 11PM. Yes, that's the price of working for most people. Your days of binging shit until 2AM are over.

>being helpdesk
I'm so sorry, well you could always attach a stick to the front of this.

Attached: double-2-telepresence-robot_1.jpg (900x900, 43K)

>>Don't eat ANYTHING after 8 PM
So that's why I've been sleeping like shit this week. Thanks user

>helpdesk
that's what IT means. they're computer janitors. you think user's first job after being a NEET is going to be a sysadmin?

>Quit being a pussy. It must be so back breaking to sit at a computer most of the day.

Mental exhaustion sucks and is worse than physical exhaustion

you have kids? because you sound like you do.

>friends have kids
>OMG we can't keep on going like we used to
well yes. your old life is over.

>shower 90 minutes
>an hour and a half of running water
What the fuck?

Wagie calm your ragie

Your wagie penis cage must be on too tight so you're getting cranky, i'll let it slide.

No I assumed when he said IT he meant software developer.

Attached: 1502969231186.jpg (1400x1400, 299K)

IT never means software developer

Real shit: If you ever get ravenously hungry very late at night, it's because you're still mentally stimulated, and your body wants you to consume carbs so that it can keep running. If you actually indulge this hunger it'll delay your off-switch by hours.

If you're chronically stressed at work, this impulse will be even stronger because you're tricking your lizard brain into thinking that you're always in a dangerous situation.

Proper sleep
I do shift work and always sleep at least 8 hours a day

I play fighting games. Recently been enjoying soul calibur. It's a boomercore franchise so most people at my locals are also wagies, kek.

I can at least afford to go to tournaments now. Went 2-2 at evo, feels alright man.

that means if you go to bed at 12:00, take a normal shower at 10:30. This phenomenon is related to body temperature and apparently is proven to provide the best sleep quality.

youtube.com/watch?v=9Z04WcR1KIY

Any amazon workers here? It's the modern day cotton fields for us goyms.

>It's another "NEETs try convincing others they're very happy with their life choices" episode
I've seen this one, it always ends in suicide.

As much as your mind loves variety, your body craves predictability. You're in an adjustment period. The best thing you can do for yourself is set a schedule for yourself. It doesn't have to be hard and fast, never break it ever. Every diet has room for a cheat day. Taking vacations is important. I just came back from a three week scuba trip and getting back into my routine was fucking terrible. I had to bargain with myself to get me into the gym. You're not crazy or doomed for feeling like this, but you just have to realize that the effort you put into this now, pays off so much more in the end. The hardest part is the beginning.

How do I stop it then? Don't eat anything after 8pm even if i'm hungry?

Based.
If you anons are out there chronically stressed, take 5 minutes to breath deep and do some mindfulness practices.

start working out

>Had stocks, just lost 30k due to the drop the last few days
Ouch

>office job
>too tired after work
Just take a 30 minute nap when you get home and you'll be refreshed until it's time to go to bed for real.

Devs are called devs. IT keep the systems running and people using them placated
T. Help desk that got promoted to sysadmin.

I tried to get a more low-profile warehouse slave job somewhere else but they wanted the usual 2 years of experience. For stacking boxes. Like hell I'm working 2 years at Amazon, I doubt I'd make it 2 months.

I'm more happy than grinding my life away for minimum gains or going 200k in debt for a meme degree IE anything that's not soulcrushing stem. I'll take learning an instrument, working on my writing, drinking and playing video games over cleaning gas station bathrooms anyway. And if you're trapped in the american dream and own a house and have a family, are literally chained to your job via slave labor, responsibilities and debt than good for you! You tell those poor neet bastards who has it right while seething in jealousy as your boss pegs you!

should have clarified that im a sysadmin/system engineer, sorry. we are so backwards in germany that we only have IT as a job description for working in this area

I only lasted 2 months, if you're not literally going fast enough to hurt yourself they have a tard wrangler come after you and quietly tell you to go faster every 30 seconds, that's not a joke that's an actual job.

>How do I stop it then? Don't eat anything after 8pm even if i'm hungry?

If you live in a normal developed country, you've probably never had an authentic relationship with hunger; in the US, we treat hunger like physical pain that must be addressed at all costs. For most people, it's not about making sure our needs are met, but about maximizing our fucked-up blood sugar levels.

The amount of food we eat - and the regularity with which we eat it - is totally out of scope for the human genome. The truth is that being hungry is fine. Typically, late at night, if you learn how to "switch off", that late night hunger will just go away in less than 30 minutes.

Just get into AWS then, we have a full time SysAdmin that just manages all our cloud infrastructure exclusively, we have hardly any physical infrastructure any more except for a domain controller which we'll likely put off prem in the near future.

Same poster here, i forgot to mention my Yea Forums and internet license expired and i forgot. My false flagging memes are gonna send the scotland yard after me and my mum bloody ell.

>Work at chill as fuck office
>Regularly come into work wearing jeans and a hoodie
>Can work from home pretty much whenever I want
>4 weeks paid vacation every year
>8 holidays (+ 3 floating) every year
>2 weeks paid sick time every year
>$23/hr straight out of college (not great, but decent)
>Thanks to Masshealth, my insurance is subsidized and I only end up paying $150/month for health insurance, dental, and vision
>401(k)
>1 hour lunch plus mandatory 30 minute breaktime
God I love this state.

>2 weeks paid sick time every year
>4 weeks paid vacation every year
imagine beeing proud of that holy shit. america is unironically a shithole when it comes to working conditions.

>retards in piss easy cubicle 40hr week jobs bitching
I work between 60-100 hours a week of actual hands on work and still manage to have energy.

>bla blah blah i get 4 weeks off holy shit what a blessing thank you big corporation it's like you really care about me
Meanwhile i'm being paid to sit on my ass and play video games and shitpost. It's paid vacation all week every week.
>inb4 incoherent seething.

Aggressive dildoing of your ass on gay camwhore sites is hands on work now?

Depends why you have no energy. If you hate your job nothing will work.

Yeah, just power through the hunger. A lot of the times you're just hungry for the sake of it. My experience comes from only eating one large meal a day, at most (sometimes go two or even three days). Your stomach might rumble but if the hunger goes away, you were never truly hungry.

Jealous sweetie?

Attached: 1471844737380.jpg (1280x1200, 263K)

>i'll have to get a job soon but i don't want to start drinking again
someone send help (neetbux)

Attached: 1420402890453.jpg (588x650, 70K)

>actually boasting about working 60 - 100 hours a week

Attached: 1490996299683.png (914x898, 592K)

Oh wow, you work more slave hours, very impressive!

Man I used to play FTL Faster than Light for 3 hours a day at my old job until I got laid off (everyone at that building did). I get paid more now, but I fucking miss trying to find games that would work on those machines.

Pretty close. Fiber optic technician and low voltage integrator. 40/hr base with a shit ton of overtime.

This. In bottom of the barrel jobs here you get more holiday time than that. Americucks are a joke.

Yea, sorry, not everyone gets your 4-day 32 hour workdays and 3 months off per year, Germany.
Though I wish we did.
I'll take what I can get.

i recommend rhythm

I had to work a year at a minimum wage job to be eligible for a week of unpaid time off. If only you knew how bad things really are.

what were your office jobs user?

How do you escape bros? Am i really going to have to do this shit for 40 more years? Investing is nice and all but you just don't have enough capital to invest as a wagie. I want out of this ponzi.

Attached: 91481247458902.png (640x520, 223K)

I played like 2 or 3 hours of vidya in the last 2 weeks. Getting a job was a mistake.

Be creative and make something you can sell whether it's art, music, youtube videos and start a patreon.

>60k in the bank at 21
>halfway through school with no debt
>already own a house and a paid off car.
>already 4 years of work experience with some of the worlds biggest companies as customers.
lmao if being a slave is being much better off than most of the world for a few years of uncomfortable work then why in the world was it stopped.

I think being a wagie is the best time to start. You know exactly how much money you have to work with so you won't be putting large amounts of cash in. This means that if you mess up while taking your baby steps, you'll be losing less money than if you started with a cushy job.

Just treat real life like a vidya, user.
>grinding to get gil and improve your character
>saving gil to start your own business and become a merchant in game.
>learn different skills and allocate skill points during this period
>play vidya on weekends to improve the fun (stamina) bar.
There ya go. Stop complaining, improve yourself during your slave period and try to have some fun.

Attached: ss4-1.jpg (800x450, 354K)

the point of video games is escape from the dogshit called real life user

pls stop posting anytime

>Tfw register jocky, make just enough a week to afford some DUDE, cigarettes and food.
>Play fallout 4 for a few hours a week, pretending i'm happy
dude lmao weed sucks but it's a good escape until your jew slave master (((upper management))) orders drug screenings, how they can even do that is beyond me it's such an invasion of privacy.

>grind an extremely boring repetitive piece of shit for decades for zero pay off
Nah I'll just coast on my current savings and "log out" when I run out

fpbp
>posting from my wagie cage

Guys my plan to escape the wagie cycle is to become a pimp. My name will be white thunder and i'll keep my hoes in check and force them to work a corner and if they don't listen i'm bringing out the rings. I've listened to enough rap music to make this work, how much starting money will i need and where do i find hoes?

I probably have the worst job in IT being real tech support when clients are losing money if you fucked up.
In addition to what everyone else said there are 3 critical points:
1) Good sleep. Even 1 hour of lost sleep can fuck you day up. 3 hours will definitely get you in the evening. Keep it simple go to sleep and wake up at the same time. Have some cool down sleep routine
2) Develop good mental habits: distance yourself from work in non working hours, sit with a good posture, stretch your body and eyes from time to time. Every hour take a little break 3-5 minutes, go to toilet, drink water FFS
3) And this one is not required, but great if your job is stressful.
Take the meditation pill. You can do shit like 5 minute in morning, launch, evening. But you should mainly learn it to prevent meltdowns.
You know, sometimes you are working your best and the moment you leave the work, you just don't give a shit anymore. Yeah, just chill the fuck down in these moments, shut down your brain, spent 15 minutes enjoying walking and looking at things around you, maybe more if your are liking it. Then slowly return to your harsh reality without thinking too much on work, just focus on positive things: that funny thread, that interesting moment in vidya, maybe you wanted something to be down.

You may think there no free time on weekdays, I bet you just have shitty time management skills. 4 hours a day for a break from the work should be more than enough. Thing about it it around 20 hours in week from weekdays, you can finish at least one ~8-10 hours game a week.

Bottom line, just use your brain more. If you don't like the current conditions, think about ways to ease it a little bit. Just don't lie in your cuckshed, thinking it will pass on, without efforts from your side.

>1886/2000
Well, my works habits got the best of me. Just hang in there, user.

Attached: Fuck this job sometimes.gif (100x100, 869K)

You'll lose it all, oil degenerate.

>You know exactly how much money you have to work with so you won't be putting large amounts of cash in.
You don't get anywhere that way. The best way is to have a large amount of capital in the first place and just live off the easy money. Risky investments are basically just playing the lottery.

exercise user, I work 9 hours and nothing helps you more than hitting the gym 2 hours and taking a nap

>competitive but not draining
rocket league

>60k in the bank
Literally why? You just have it sitting in your bank doing nothing? What are you doing?

Well yeah you're not going to make big bucks with what I suggested but it would be a good playground to take baby steps and once you see yourself consistently earning more than you're putting in, then you can start taking larger chunks of your savings. Wagies can have savings, right?

Start my job 3 monts ago, still tired.

Attached: pepehands.png (1600x948, 610K)

Commercial art is massively over-saturated. You need connections or an already big profile from something else to make it that way. You might get lucky but most likely not.

Lies. Normies adjust because they're just NPCs.

>Just started

Give it a month or two and you'll get used to the increased strain on your body. You won't be tired anymore but the depression will probably set in and you'll shift into apathetic gamer mode

Nope. All I play is primarily single player stuff like FF14, underrail, star sector and shit of that nature. The closest thing I play to competitive is Apex Legends, which is pretty laid back all things considered.

>Work 0 hours a week
>Low self esteem, constant bordom, feel like a piece of shit
>Work 40+ hours a week
>Always tired, plenty of money but no drive

Find a friend to split the bills with and get a cushy 20 hours a week job. Enough money that you can do things but not so much work that you sink into chronic depression

Attached: 1303586242810.jpg (174x160, 7K)

true wagies earn just around 1k a month. Minus 450 for split rent because they don't make enough to live on their own. minus 200 for food each month. minus 200 on misc expenses like cigarettes, booze, travel and life shit like if you get a speeding ticket. Congratulations you have around 150-250 a month to invest, until you get sick and have to dump your savings into healthcare because insurance won't cover everything. We're all gonna make it bros.

I hope all the neetposting is just ironic.

Best advice right here.

There's always room for more furry scat porn user.

But it's easy to make more than you're putting in. I've already made 20% from a boomer index fund, but the point is without a decent amount of capital already it's going nowhere anytime soon. Compounding interest is nice and all, but i don't care about having a decent nest egg when i'm almost in the grave, i want to escape now and not spend the majority of my life slaving. Wagies can have savings but they aren't going to escape with it. Saving as wagie is pretty fucking stupid in the first place as it's really just money you're throwing away.

>entrepreneur
in what? I have no skills

I just play Insurgency 2 now. It can get a bit tense but it also helps a lot to blow off steam by blasting sand niggers until they're screaming and crying on the floor, especially while attacking the rest of the players for being moronic shit skins who can't play the game.

Attached: image.jpg (486x573, 220K)

Unironically Dota 2. It won't make a difference if you are playing 2 hours a day or 10 hours. You will still suck in it.

But it just gets worse...

Attached: 1557841959322.jpg (1080x817, 139K)

Imagine buying into materialism

Attached: download (88).jpg (259x194, 7K)

>come home from work
>still have the energy to do the stuff I love doing
are you people elderly invalids? what the shit.

Attached: 1125.png (355x372, 161K)

This is what I do with my siblings.
My older sister works 24 hours a week, brother works 30, I work 20, younger sister works like 22.
We're all in our 20s and still live with our parents, it's pretty comfy honestly.

If neets are truly happy than why do they always have to insult people that work? Just go on about your day

>21
>60 K
>not even done with school yet, but claiming no debt
>4 years experience at something probably entry level considering your age and not being done with college yet.
Something doesn't add up here, user.

>NOOOOOO DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME MY LIFE IS FULFILLING
>S-STUPID NEETS
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

Thank you bugman

Come on, EVERYBODY likes smugly shitting on people that are miserable.
It's like
>imagine paying for games
Yeah buyfags who have a lot of money don't care about these posts, and pirates are shitting on lower class that are tight on money

Can someone explain the NEET thing to me? Do people actually brag about living with their parents?

Serious answer is that you will get used to it eventually and can return to your normal games once that happens.

Workout/exercise. I'm not saying you gotta get /fit/, but squeezing time to do cardio and some bodyweight workouts at home can do wonders.

What's wrong with living with your parents? Don't tell you fell for the move out meme?

No, they brag about not having waste 40 hours of their lives every week for mr shekleburg

Leeching off your parents as a bad idea. You're at their mercy and whatever the fuck they bring into your household. Receny my mom decided to take my cousin's 3 year old for God knows how long, as DCFS was called on her again. So I'm helping to take care of a kid that isn't even mine.

Do the smart thing. Get a good job, move out asap. You truly are more free, even if it means putting up with Mr. Nosensteinberg for 7 hours. You get to come home, to your house, and live life on your terms at the end of the day. But when you live under the roof of another, you live on their terms.

>that drop on 50
I guess, once you had your meltdown about midlife crisis, it's only getting better after the acceptance.
Interesting, I don't see obvious drops at
25,27,30,35,40. Each new milestone must felt even worse comparing to previous ones.

Have fun while you can, you will only get drained out more with time.

Welcome to Fighting Games user
Time to pick up SFV or Xrd and start having fun running casual matches or labbing stuff out after work

Attached: sfv-zangiefbison-750.png (750x400, 464K)

Imagine having a shit job. Dumb entry level losers

If you owe your own home then good advice. If not you're just as dependent on your cucklord. If you're selling yourself and having to rent you aren't independent.

If you look closely you will see it drops sharply at wageslavery age and rises at retirement. But don't worry wageslavery is a life of contentment.

Anything is better than being a wagie

Attached: 1435911197273.jpg (800x1200, 206K)

Nobody is bragging it's just a less shit alternative to breaking your back for (((them))), you better get back to work now user it's almost time to go home, wouldn't want to get caught shitposting and sent to the office gimp dungeon again.

>What's wrong with living with your parents

all the same shit that's wrong with having roommates
>squabbling about differences in perceived cleanliness
>people fucking up your pans and knives
>not being able to have sex whenever
>only pooping with the door closed
>people throwing fits when you leave guns lying around
>people listening in on you when you have conversations or team chat on your PC
>not being able to vacuum at 2 AM
>not being able to make tons of noise in the kitchen when people are sleeping
>having shared living spaces
>sharing parking
>girls judge you for it

I couldn't live with my parents for a single day longer than I did, and I had great parents. My first apartment was a palace of freedom.

Attached: 74326532.jpg (1010x758, 680K)

>neet
>"perhaps I'll work out"
>"I wrote a song"
o lawd I'm laffin

Attached: 1335825523779.jpg (493x352, 35K)

Good thing none of my bosses are white boomers so I don't have to deal with this.

So you're honest-to-goodness totally fine with not having any independence or financial security, no plan for old age, and probably no gf, just because it means you can play obscure video games all day?

How does a bluecollarcuck like me get a cushy office job?

Asking for a friend.

Attached: 1451600828838.jpg (720x764, 263K)

Lobotomy Corporation
Instead of being wagie you are management sending wagies to run tests on horrible monsters. you get to see them panic and die when you fuck up but remember that there are always more wagies

If you're a wagie you aren't financially independent. Now if you're actually financially independent then sure you're better off than a poor NEET, but that's not the case for most wagies.

Financial security doesn't actually exist, it's a meme boomers used on women to get them to work harder for Shekelstein.
Let the women go to work, they can run that shit from now on.

Yes.

Do you have a college degree? If not, start there

Lie on your resume and learn to interview well.

Temp-to-hire positions in office spaces. Find something that isn't just braindead "We need a corpse to do this" task. I got my foot in the door with an inbound call center temp position, they took me on permanently after I showed that I was better than all the other temps, and have been coasting ever since, since I had experience to show afterwards.

Shut up, fuck off and kill yourself, Wojakshitter.

>Work out or write a song

Attached: 1545516311456.png (692x935, 478K)

Most people on the lower end have real jobs, not just office work. So after spending hours unloading trucks, you tired AF

I play guitar every day, what instrument do you know how to play that isn't the skin flute, wagie?

>not just getting a do nothing job where you get paid to do what you want most of the time
Paid NEET is the way to go. If you have a job where you're spending the majority of the time actually working you need to get the fuck out.

Cart Life

>Imagine waking up in the MORNING, wearing CLOTHES, and DOING WORK for a living
>How could a person LIVE like that?
imagine saving an image that tries to ridicule literally the lowest set of standards for having your life in order

This.
Only time I really spend a lot of time working is month-end.

any rogue-like/rogue-lite

Work is fine. Having a cuck job where you work to make money for someone else is the problem. Learn to read wagie.

How do I get a job Yea Forums? I've been out of work 3 years and I have nothing to show for it. I still remember how much scorn my last interviewer had.

I hope none of you wage slaves are virgins and you're actually using your social life and connections to progress your sex life. Imagine being a virgin and a full timer, their life must be hell, it's embarrassing really.

>Financial security doesn't actually exist

I could get fired today, and even on my modest savings I wouldn't have to find work until 2023.
That seems much more secure than living off of someone else's goodwill and patience. All these things just seem like lies people generate to validate their complete lack of personal success.
>I might not have a job or a reason to exist, but at least my life has a thin veneer of electronic hedonism and I don't have to shower

>w...work is fine, b....but
what is it then?

based retard

What did you apply for? Anyway, I would suggest low tier wagecancer or a temp-to-hire position which will likely be slightly less cancer

>arrive at 5:30
>take a nap
>wake up at 9:30
>stay up until 4am playing videogames
Comfy but killer in the mornings

>wagie literally can't understand someone as basic as bukowski

Did you skip high school? You must be getting great financial remuneration. Don't forget to get up nice and early tomorrow.

You're fucking retarded if you think everyone is working in that schedule. This is why neets are so fucking stupid.

>playing anything other than piano

>Work is fine. Having a cuck job where you work to make money for someone else is the problem.

The work most people do is not worth more than they're actually getting paid for it.
Socialists on reddit will lament that their cashier job is making money for the "fat cats", but the reality is that they're contributing a service that is completely meaningless without the context that the business owners create for that role (i.e. selling actual, real products).

Similarly, IT skills are worth literally nothing unless they're attached to a much greater ecosystem of roles that actually produce value.

Alcoholism

Lie on your resume for gods sake. Any shit job you can get isn't going to actually check.

neets are hopelessly bored, masturbating all day and shitposting about how 'happy' they are.
I get paid to shitpost while I wait for coders to hand down a punchlist of work for me to do and make way too much money doing it.

>tfw you make $2500 a month working only weekends

Attached: 1562679534767.png (181x512, 21K)

Piano is for fags, acoustic guitar is for men.

I like Overwatch because it’s social. You shoot the shit with 5 random people at a time while you play. It beats annoying small talk with the same people every day.

>6:30am
>Early
How cute.

>The work most people do is not worth more than they're actually getting paid for it.
Holy yikes. You don't even have to be a dumb left winger to realize how retarded this is.

Attached: 1536522952960.png (2242x1320, 1.51M)

>for men
Oh that explains it. Men are too stupid to learn how to play an instrument with more than a handful of strings.

>our days of binging shit until 2AM are over.
Fridays and Saturdays still exist though

>be CRM admin
>exec needs changes immediately
>"they'll be done at noon"
>finish them in five minutes
>push update at 11
>profusely thanked
>take a long lunch then use the rest of the day to shitpost

this is the life NEETs have demonized to avoid their own sense of personal disappointment

I took a double take at those trips
Anyway ,if your body is anything resembling a normal human, your sleep schedule will keep you from staying up retardedly late.

I worked in IT for a summer during university and changed my major
FUCK cubicles and FUCK office jobs

>desecrating the only hobby you have with a shitty life

Attached: ishygddt.jpg (350x350, 17K)

What do you do instead though? Manual labor is even worse.

Well, on weekdays I go to bed around midnight, so staying until 1 am on weekends isn't exactly challenging

>he doesn't shitpost on the clock with music/videos in a side window
No wonder why you hated it

You're retarded if you think that's the main point.

>the only jobs that exist are slaves, retail and office wagie

It was a bookkeeping thing for a small cleaning service. Interview lasted all of 10 minutes and their boss didn't even turn her head to acknowledge me. Felt pretty bad. You're probably right though, I might have more luck trying temp places.

I'm really fucking bad at lying though.

I was genuinely asking what else there is. Bit of a dumb reply.

We're in late stage capitalism and it only gets more hopeless as time goes on. A hundred years ago, majority of businesses were privately owned and your boss was likely the owner of the place you worked. Not everything is owned by mega corporations, who are all owned by the same 14 rich as fuck assholes. You show up and make a company thousands of dollars in a day and they give you the bear minimum they can all while keeping a steady unemployment rate so you never have any workers right and spreading propaganda through out every industry to insure you think unionizing is dirty commie business. Oh of course and laying off people then dumping their responsibilities on those left behind with no increase in wage.

>mfw being an IT manager. Basically just forwarding e-mails between shitposts and prototyping game ideas in excel
Life is surprisingly good. I'm just waiting for someone to say "HEY! THIS GUY ISN'T DOING ANYTHING AT ALL!". But I've done this shit for 6 years already, and everyone seems to respect me. Fucking weird.

Attached: 1407516879399.jpg (297x275, 56K)

Imagine having an open axe wound and zero sense of honor, loyalty and comradery and have the gall to post here about how men can only play string instruments when every prophetic musician that has ever existed throughout history has been male. Go play a harp and whine about your feelings some more, thot.

Attached: pods.jpg (677x664, 58K)

I have a tough manual labor job that is still pretty technical and requires planning/preparedness

I gotta say that despite the huge amount of learning I'm doing, and working with great people, I cannot get used to doing this shit 8+ hours a day 5 days a week. It just seems like a such a waste of time.

OP's pic

youtu.be/NJW_av0PQXM

The reason people like video games is because of the guaranteed output. If you got back what you put into a job nobody would complain.

putting ketchup on my burger doesn't require planning/preparedness

>been a NEET
>been a wagie
>absolutely hate being both

Fuck, what other options are there?

Attached: 156475391284662.png (112x112, 20K)

be rich neet

>blaming big bad c instead of yourself for not shaping the world you see fit
You would have been a dumb ass farmer in the good old times with nothing to eat because 6 of the 20 children that survived the last winter want to eat.

Attached: 1549071332215.png (550x366, 408K)

Self employment

This was actually pretty well done. Just wish they used something that wasn't washed up meme cancer.

there is a huge variation of freedom and humanization between different office jobs. Don't judge them all just because you worked at a shitty metrics-driven office farm.

This.
I work in Finance and I do the same shit.
Who the fuck honestly spends all day at work actually working aside from dumbfuck boomers?

work part time, like 20 hours a week

In the current age, you would basically have to be an even bigger villain than all of the mega corporations put together in order to even THINK about changing anything.

Good teachers.

>tfw full time wagie and still not enough money to move out.

15 an hour my ass.

sell furry art. it's unironically a good segway into self employment as it will teach you organization and work time management. When I lost my job I jumped on it out of desparation and have since stopped doing it in favor of videogame development, having learned Blender and Unity and teaming up with a coder.

Oxymoron
90% of the shit I learned for my current job I literally learned on the internet.

>teaching
I'm so sorry. You get injected with AIDS every single day for 9+ hours and get fuck all to show for it
>shit pay
>most students are cancer
>administration likely sucks cocks
>have to shove a shitload of lefty bullshit down kids throats all day
I would honestly kill myself. In the classroom if possible. Maybe even at the morning gathering shit before the doors open to students. That's still a thing, right?

Imagine saying this while talking to a chinese bike mechanic on the other side of the world on a taiwanese plant threading board hosted in burgerland.

Attached: 1554201913866.gif (380x568, 2M)

Link your old work then

Finance, or "finance"?
I'm planning on taking the GMAT but would probably rather go into consulting unless I got into a top 7. I already work near IB hours so I might as well try getting paid for them.

why? how would that strengthen my argument?

100% Orange Juice. Easy to pick up and play for a short while and lots of multiplayer fun without too much to think about or commit to.

Thanks for reminding me why I'm glad I'm a NEET

I'm amazed at the amount of people that insist they can function off of

Maybe user, if you had payed attention in classes, you would have learned something. Unfortunately, due to you being a enormous asshole, you had to waste time of your adult life to learn stuff you were taught in school.

Yeah why prove your claims when you can make baseless statements

people just want to see animal person titties

link it

you're a retard
there's the honesty, gg user. Here you go.

Attached: 54syfEB.jpg (2448x3264, 1.19M)

>work 2 jobs 7 days a week
>can still barely afford to live in my state
>no savings to move somewhere else
>only a few hours a day of sleep/downtime
>have no energy to do anything but sit around and scroll through 4c
I want to play vidya and relax
tell me it gets better

Attached: aNjX2lw.jpg (532x502, 29K)

>adopt a niche
enjoy your dead end job