Emulation

What are you emulating now?

Attached: 1549613916529.png (982x732, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZezhE3lKxo
nexusmods.com/finalfantasyxx2hdremaster/mods/32
pastebin.com/gXdcWivR
gamebanana.com/guis/34502
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-xenoblade-chronicles-hd-texture-pack-v8-52-august-21-2018
ff4fe.com
youtube.com/watch?v=xrK1MZoVVGg
youtube.com/watch?v=LcZJPRHMuhk
github.com/shiiion/Ishiiruka
youtube.com/watch?v=zd1apytVxhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Metroid Prime Trilogy in HD with M+KB controls is peak Metroid kino

A gf

FFX

Attached: gsdx_20190806191204__1080.png (1920x1080, 2.45M)

Ape Escape 3, but it stutters, any fixes?

no more heroes paradise bcus i cant get NMH1 working with my mouse and keyboard its the only way to paly

Solution: use ePSXe

>ePSXe
>Ape Escape 3
Hmmmm

there's a VSYNC setting that might help

Ys 1 & 2 on PC Engine

Nier

Oh, whatever then. I thought all the ape games were on PSX. Never played them.

Does it actually run at a stable framerate without graphical bugs, assuming I have a beast of a PC? And is it worth playing if I liked Nier: Automata?

Downloaded CEMU the other day, BOTW and Wind Waker worked like a charm
Had to get massive luck with the motion control shrines but felt so good when i yeeted that ball from the maze right into the hole

Even if it was on PS1 ePSXe wouldn't be the answer. PCSX-R in better in every way.

Oh yeah, and one more followup question. Which version is currently better for emulation, 360 on Xenia, or PS3 on rpcs3?

Framerate is decent but there are lighting issues. There's a fix for it but it murders the framerate on any PC.

Wwe smackdown vs raw 07

youtube.com/watch?v=aZezhE3lKxo

Attached: pcsx2.webm (518x418, 2.96M)

RPCS3 works better than Xenia

Thanks, I'll have to try it. I've got a 9th gen core i7 so I might be able to brute force it even with the fix

I saw something about it being able to run at 60fps now without causing issues like audio desync
I imagine RPCS3 would be best for emulating since it's likely the most developed and has a lot of neat features like custom configurations for individual games

I’m emulating a woman loving me with my hand around my little dick

Is it possible to configure M+KB for PSX games? I'd love to play King's Field like this

Spyro 3 on PSP

That is exactly 100% incorrect. I assumed the game was on PSX, and I assumed he wasn't using ePSXe but instead probably PCSX-R (due to it being the current PSX emulation meme), which is exactly why I recommended it. If he /was/ playing via PCSX-R and experiencing stuttering (what a surprise...) then the obvious solution for him would be to switch to ePSXe to experience stutter-free gameplay, especially if the stuttering was audio related.

>emulating Killzone Liberation
>3fps when Im still on the Main Menu

So this is the power of emulation...

> kino-posting on Yea Forums
Absolutely cringe.

it's better than nier automata in every single way except general gameplay and graphics. the gameplay is just serviceable, it's not horrendously bad outside of replaying the 2nd half 3 times

Any recommendations for mobile emulators and games? I have an older Android phone. Preferably emulators that don't use up too much battery life

It's possible but it's going to feel clunky since analog x and y axis doesn't translate properly to mouses.

I'M PLAYING FUCKING R-TYPE 3 AND NOBODY CAN STOP

The best R-Type with the best music.

Unfortunately no. Not mouse at least. The only reason it works for Prime Trilogy is because it has Wii remote IR aiming, which can be emulated with a mouse. PSX only has button presses, so you can only emulate it with button/key presses. The only way would be some sort of mod that actually changes the code of the game, but I doubt anyone's made something like that for such an old and relatively obscure game.

I'm not emulating anything because I have an AMD card and most emulators run like shit on these things.

>then the obvious solution for him would be to switch to ePSXe
No, it would be to use mednafen/beetle psx. There's literally no reason to use ePSXe.

>PSX only had button presses
In a world where the dualshock didn't exist, maybe. However it's never going to feel any good without significant tweaking, or if it's one of the rare games to support the PS Mouse.

> mednafen/beetle psx
No UI lol

AMD runs great if you use Direct X or Vulkan APIs. Avoid OpenGL unless you use Linux.

what's with all the emulation threads lately?

>Any recommendations for mobile emulators
Retroarch.
>and games
RPGs, or anything that's not real time action.

Digital devil story, megami tensei. Kinda just my mobile time waster seeing as the entire game is just grinding

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-110934.png (720x1280, 172K)

Most recently, Ace Combat 3 JP with the translation patch. On my preferred PS1 emulator, my Vita.

Because it's video games? Beats another off topic shitposting thread.

Oh shit I forgot dualshock on PS1 was a thing lol. Still though, mapping a mouse to a control stick usually doesn't work too well either. At that point you may as well just play it with an actual control stick because you aren't getting any extra benefit from using a mouse.

Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak, I saw a thread on it last night and it got me a little nostalgic.

>retroarch, bizhawk, openemu, medgui, mednaffe aren't UIs
lolno

We're actually talking about video games instead of politics, isn't it great?

Persona 5.

> retroarch
Literally one of the worst UIs I have ever used on any piece of software period.
> bizhawk
Tried it, wouldn't run on my machine.

thanks I'll give it a shot

Pokemon romhacks

How do people pick which game to play?
I spend all my time configuring emulators, downloading roms, transferring games to handhelds, etc, but I never actually play because I can't handle the paradox of choice.

>Literally one of the worst UIs
It has 3.
And if you can't figure out retroarch you're literally a brainlet.

forgot to say i was trying to emulate metal slug on ppsspp, there was some input delay but i don't know if it's the emulator or what
>he needs a ui
poor baby
>Literally one of the worst UIs I have ever used on any piece of software period.
so you didn't like the ps3 / switch ui?
sure, it's video games, but we had the exact same thread over the last 3 days or so. variety wouldn't hurt

ppsspp and drastic

I finally beat Tales of Destiny Directors Cut on PCSX2. I don't understand Japanese but it was still pretty easy to get around and figure things out since there's icons for a lot of menus and guides out there. I wish the english patch didn't get cancelled but that still didn't stop me from playing and beating it.

>I spend all my time configuring emulators, downloading roms, transferring games to handhelds, etc,
Don't do that until you have a game in mind that you want to play.

It's a general emulation thread. So a variety of consoles and games are allowed here. Beats talking about Smash or WoW Classic for the 20th time today.

MT 1 is kusoge but I think MT 2 is legit pretty great, at least at first

Is there a way to pirate Launchbox? Is it worth it?

Pokemon Ultra Sun

So no Ctira, or Cemu?

Yes and no.

DeSu2 record breaker, already beaten alice and tico, now just fucking around with my bros lucifer and satan
Im thinking twewy or B2W2 after this

> ps3 ui
Assuming you're talking about the default one with the rows of squares, yes, that one is godawful. What is this Switch UI you speak of? Did they add this recently?

>tfw forgot image
My autism fixated on pokemon again so I'm just drawing poke-themed stuff and consuming all the content I can before I fixate on something else again
Pick depending on what mood you're in? If I'm stressed I play something indulgent like harvest moon

Attached: gaia.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

Was thinking of playing Wizardry on either PS1 or SNES, are the games good?

PS1 emulator that RUNS OUT OF THE BOX (well, except adding the BIOS) and plays Silent Hill 1 well on toasters (i5 with no dedicated GPU, ThinkPad T430)?

Attached: oppa, kajja!.jpg (479x720, 230K)

dude just download a set and pick something at random, what's the big deal
i meant variety in threads
at some point this year i'm pretty sure

Attached: switch.png (1920x1080, 86K)

mednafen

The XMB is way better implemented on all of Sony's hardware than it is in Retroarch.

Wild Arms 3.

Attached: Integer_scaling.png (800x452, 40K)

Tetris (NES), F-Zero GX, Pikmin

CEMU recently got a Vulkan build. It's not as emulation accurate as the OpenGL version, but it's rapidly progressing and showing way better performance on AMD.

Citra is still trash though.

I usually only emulate fan translations because they're something you can't buy. Look through those if you're interested

In preparation for T7 Zafina

Attached: Screenshot (1385).png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

nigger just google a step by step guide

I'm autistic but not autistic enough to care lol

Im just a sucker for first person dungeon crawling on nes. Is there a fan translation for mt2?

I know how to emulate nigger, I was just wondering if theres something better than ePSXe in 2019. That one retard recommended mednafen, which I almost laughed at in real life (I said runs good out of the box). I guess i'll just use ePSXe like I did 10 years ago.

Not sure about the NES, but Kyuuyaku Megami Tensei is a remake of both and translated

mednafen is better than ePSXe in terms of emulation accuracy. but it's not as user friendly. it's like how if you want to get proper model 3 sega arcade emulation you have to jump through massive command line hoops over using MAME.

mednafen you fucking retard, if I can use it anyone can

advice for emulating saturn?
mednafen?
I'm looking for shining force 3, but I don't know what I'm doing

Shadow of the Colossus. I don't have the cash to get the remaster or anything, but i want to experience Team Ico's probably best work.

Go with twewy. Awesome game with mouse

>variety wouldn't hurt
>when we still have whirrposters and consolefags on a daily basis for 5+ years

Current backlog:

>Metroid Super Zero Mission
>Hyper Metroid
>Lunar Silver star Story
>Lunar 2 Eternal Blue
>Zelda Oracle of Seasons/Ages
>been wanting to try out Paper Mario: Master Mode, but it's still in beta testing

I might also go back and replay Skies of Arcadia, but to my knowledge it lacks any kind of new game + or hard mode.

nah, seems autistic. ePSXe has a nice GUI and i'm already playing Silent Hill on it. enjoy your shitty epic Linux shit, autist.

Mega Man Zero 2
It's good fun, but S/A-ranking to get the EX skills really activate my autism. Thank god you're allowed to get hit a couple of times.

Why are you seething so hard about literally nothing?
Here's how to use mednafen
>Download mednafen
>Download Silent Hill 1.iso.exe.mp3
>Drag Silent Hill.cue into mednafen.exe
>Enjoy Harrys adventures
Why are you so angry? ePSXe is shit, I'm surprised you aren't singing the praises of ZSNES

I avoided those because I heard they weren't as hard, is this true?

How's 3DS emulation these days? Anyone tried any of the Etrian Odyssey games on CITRA?

SMB3 in Some Usual Day hack. Pleasantly surprised by the difficulty being average. Most Mario hacks are retardedly hard kaizo cancer bullshit that require states to play. Who actually enjoys that shit?

Attached: 1540957574450.png (412x653, 372K)

>Emulating when you can modchip old consoles.
Clearly the pleb choice.

Yabause is better for shining force 3

pokemon games run great but shit like happy home decorator doesn't. idgi

Beats me, although SMT games can be broken easily by fusing the right demons
>Have to buy an old console
>Buy a HDD that may not even work in it
>Buy a memory card from some online site
>All this will take ages to ship
>Meanwhile emulation does everything and better

>higher resolution and more stable fps is the pleb choice

Attached: rpcs3_2019_05_26_22_05_10_744.jpg (2560x1440, 1.45M)

>mod chipping when you can get cfw on Wii u and play every other console
Checkmate

eh I prefer to have fast loading screens with a SSD over being bottlenecked by a disc or IDE drive bus.

runs great if you aren't an amd shitter. currently playing smt4 with no issues

JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
future, future, future, future, future, future

Attached: gum_cr.jpg (350x352, 31K)

I'm an absolute brainlet when it comes to emulation but this sounds fucking great. What emulator are you using?

Is there an input delay for Tekken 6 psp? Im keying in the correct inputs at the right time but I still fuck up the most basic of combo strings. What the fuck ishappening? Also, what the fuck are these shaking legs??

dolphin

Xenoblade Chronicles. Never played any of them before, and I'm about three hours into the first one on Dolphin. Runs pretty well in 2160p (minus some occasional stutters not related to shaders or graphics, apparently they're known issues) and still looks pretty decent for a Wii game.
It's a lot of fun so far.

It's a Wii game, this would be Dolphin.

Attached: SX4E01-2.jpg (3840x2100, 3.05M)

thanks
do you have the games?
I only see the translation project, which needs the separate games to work
Or did someone else put it together already?

doesn't mean it's awful, i like it
but that's the constant state of the board, that's not variety
whatever, it's not like it bothers me that much, i just don't like seeing the same thread too often

Was fucking around with the first Tomb Raider, think I'm just gonna stick with the Anniversary "remake". Fun game, but something about it is so goddamn tedious.

Been thinking about emulating Xenoblade X on CEMU with that 60FPS mod. But I want to play exclusively with a Wii U Pro Controller on my couch instead of messing around with the tablet features with a keyboard+mouse.

Dolphin with the Wii rom "Metroid Prime Trilogy". It was a limited edition disc with all 3 games converted to Wii remote IR aiming. Not many actual disks were made, but it's trivial to find the rom on any torrent site. You have to set it up with the mouse emulating the Wii remote IR aiming and map WASD to the control stick. It doesn't play exactly like a normal FPS since your crosshairs aren't locked to the center of the screen, but it still feels pretty good once you get used to it.

Live A Live.

Jesus, this fucking game. Such a shame it was never released outside of Japan back in the day. Sundown Kid is the shit.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1040x720, 209K)

damn ur a retard
you just literally drag and drop the rom on the exe

Could RPCS3 run on my pc?
Ryzen threadripper 1920x
32gb of ddr4 memory
Nvidia rtx 2080

yes bro
what gamesu palying should run full speed execvept the very heavy ones

Going to jump into Fire Emblem: Awakening

IDK how good that processor is, but I have the same specs but with a 9th gen i7 and it werks on my machine with Demon's Souls and GOW 1

the eye has the european and japanese release

should be fine but it ultimately depends on the game you play.

Metal Gear Solid 3 and Banjo-Kazooie

>coming out on top
NOT BASED
>camp buddy
BASED AS FUCK

Been emulating PSO EP1&2 on Dolphin after transferring my save data from my Wii. I still find it funny how the GameCube version has better quality font than the official PC version.

Been playing F-Zero GX but too lazy to get my save off my Wii to finally 100% it. Was also emulating DKC3 and Terranigma on my n3DS.

PSO is fun stuff. You set up the BBA and playing on a server, or just doing single-player/split screen? PSO EP1&2 still has a functioning online community, even the GCN version. A number of people still play regularly on their actual consoles.

If I were you, I'd bump the Oracle games up on that queue; they're pretty fucking good. Surprising you haven't played them yet. Do Seasons first, as Ages is most-agreed to be the better game.

duuuuuuh cringe! duuuuuh bringe? based based based BASED!

Silent Hill

Been enjoying it so far now that it doesn't look like a weird pixelated blur like it did when I tried to play it on PS3.

Attached: 1538258051980.gif (469x332, 502K)

Just singleplayer. I'm aware that there are private servers out there but at that point I would just play PSOBB Ephinea that has a bigger community on PC. I'm mainly just playing on Dolphin for nostalgia sake.

friend gifted me coming out on top so I figured I'd atleast fuck the fish

That's fair. Playing PSO split-screen on dolphin is actually a bit disappointing because you can't talk to anybody or accept missions. I played the shit out of the game back in the day and I completely forgot about the split-screen limitations.

> Giving him exactly the attention he wants

Attached: capture2.jpg (979x605, 118K)

Imagine that later titles were running at 30 fps locked. What the FUCK was Koei thinking???

Attached: pcsx2_2019_08_08_22_06_26_567.png (1921x1080, 2.2M)

last shit I attempted to emulated was laser lords on the cdi-emu by that payware piece of shit, and xak 1 on openmsx, which was an actual functioning emulator, for the most part.

Just buy a Saturn man it's so fucking satiafying to play the real deal. It's such a cool console (just got mine last month).

I use medsat, which is a gui for mednafen. as long as you get a good iso for sf3 it works flawlessly

Very nice

How are you supposed to play stuff like PD Saga and Radiant without paying the crazy prices?

radiant silvergun? it's on mame

pirate em

I mean how would you play them on a real Saturn?

Hebereke. It's pretty fun.

Attached: Hebereke (Japan)-image.jpg (267x400, 56K)

pretty sure you can mod it to play burnt cds

3 options:

>Swap disc trick - requires no modding but it will damage your disc drive overtime
>Cartridge mod - reflash a action replay cartridge to skip the copy protection but requires buying an action replay and using the swap disc trick once
>Modchip - requires soldering skills, not for feint of the heart

Just finished Donkey Kong Country on netplay co-op with a friend. Then we did Tetris Attack and Super Bomberman 4 but I beat them too easy.

Attached: 066C884E-E077-402F-A9A4-478E287A9CBD.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Might emulate some Battle Network and Link's Awakening later. It's been a good few years since I last played them.

Why yes, I'm a big fan of Red Dead Revolver, how could you tell?

Attached: RDR.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Are there switch emulators? Im kind of interested in the new pokemon but wont be giving gamefream my dosh. Also i dont want to buy a switch

cemu

Isn't there a PC version of kings field? I remember the moonlight engine being on PC.

Yep.
He said switch, not wii u

Attached: bandicam_2019-07-21_18-32-41-186.jpg (1920x1080, 362K)

>enjoy your shitty epic Linux shit
>bought a thinkpad
retard

>not still having those consoles
>buying a hard drive instead of harvesting IDE hard drives from old PCs people throw away
>buying a freemcboot memory card instead of installing it yourself with agent under fire like a man
>can play parappa the rapper 2 without constant on-screen graphical glitches

>Bro just buy more stuff
Yeah emulation is king

wii u's video quality for anything but wii u games is garbage

who are you quoting?

is there a 60fps hack for the PS2 version yet?

Marvel Superheroes!

Attached: msh.png (1153x724, 111K)

Attached: B0DD6AF7-31A1-4E2D-982F-F09BF789B792.jpg (225x225, 16K)

>/jp/ idiocy
/jp/ is a board full of LARPing frauds
This any good? looks cool

Guilty Gear baybee

i'm asking who you're quoting because you quoted that post as saying to buy more stuff, when it didn't. it was saying to use things you already had.

Attached: 1563484240972.jpg (1266x1364, 293K)

>Don't have a PS2
>Use the PS2 you have
I see

Haven't emulated anything since my 3rd fourjobfiesta run this year.
Figured I'd do some more, but I've been busy with other stuff.

Started with Thief in all three of my runs, so thought about playing until I got a run without a thief.

geimu?

xenosaga, looks like episode 2

HDMI > Composite/Component

despite being digital, its image quality in wii mode is genuinely worse than that of a wii over component. an HDMI-modded wii would blow it out of the water.

>not having a PS2

Oh you were a shitposter, go ruin another thread

i'm not shitposting, i'm just belittling you for the poor life choice of not having already bought a PS2 several years ago when they were even cheaper than they are now. hang yourself for me, okay?

>I'm not shitposting
He says while shitposting immensely
This is one of the few good threads on Yea Forums, there's plenty of other places for you to shitpost in

What's the difference?

>A number of people still play regularly on their actual consoles.
that number is 5

lmao is this serious

i contribute more to emulation threads than you, so hang yourself for me, okay?

I don't get the hate for this game, I thought that it was really fun

Attached: 194071-spelunker-nes-front-cover.jpg (800x1147, 134K)

Well that's great for PS2, but what about Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, XEGS, Jaguar, Lynx, NES, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Game & Watch, Game Boy/Color, Virtual Boy, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, SG-1000, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear, PC Engine, PC-FX, PlayStation, PlayStation 3, PocketStation, or PlayStation Portable?

You contribute shitposting. We had a good thread until you showed up

What a sick cover

>Nintendo 64
>Wii U
>Nintendo 3DS
>PlayStation 3
these ones aren't perfect to emulate so you could run into games that are better on hardware. you might also want a real PSP if you play rhythm games because PPSSPP has a lot of input lag.
don't be melodramatic.

Mobile port of Dragon Quest IV.

cool story bro

Chrono Cross.

Attached: ok2.gif (500x500, 800K)

What front ends are good?

Attached: 1396630613389.gif (640x512, 137K)

Lol

retroarch for emulators with maintained cores, nothing for emulators that are already good like dolphin and pcsx2 (relatively speaking)

it generally does

This
A 5700XT actually runs better than a ReTardX 2080 Ti

cope

Just noticed that even on PC with restored shit you don't have the leaves and newspaper flying around

t. novideo regret buyer with free Space Invaders copy
AMD always runs better on Vulkan, shill

It’s good. It’s a classic SRPG with the 90’s anime style characters. It has a fairly active community too.

It's a shame most emulators don't use Vulkan, huh.

Yeah, only bad emulators use OpenGL.

pirated botw with dlc 1+2 on cemu 1.15. After maybe 2 weeks now Im almost done with botw, only major thing to achieve currently is to get inside the hyrule forest (dont want to look it up how to). I understand now the hype about botw, to me it feels like skyrim again. All the fun simply drops off after you beat your 'nth gold lynel, almost nothing surprisses you anymore, even the champions ballad, 2 reskins (that lava talos and the king molduga) an only one unique boss (that sheikh monk dude, killed him first try). Lol im not gonna pick up 900 korok shits. Had fun with shrines were you can find ways to bypass the puzzles with stasis launching blocks and stuff. Good normie game, nothing more. weak 7/10, could be a 7+ with atleast better ost and please nintendo, never use voice acting for loz, atleast get good voice actors next time.

Now i thought about emulating hyrule warriors but looking at game footage im not so sure anymore, i liked dw3 up to dw5 tho.

Most-agreed by whom?

Does anyone with Citra knowledge know how to fix this? My screen is stuck at the lowest resolution on the top left corner and I can't change anything back.

Attached: 1554148669850.png (1280x720, 129K)

Every time it gets brought up, most people agree that Ages has more puzzles, better puzzles, and that Seasons is far easier (naturally, given that Seasons was supposed to be more action-driven while Ages was more puzzle-driven). They're both really good, but most people prefer Zelda's puzzles to its action.

Most of them are switching to Vulkan. Xenia, RPCS3, CEMU, etc.

rate my collection
what can I add to it?

Attached: ps2 iso.png (307x767, 30K)

>My screen is stuck at the lowest resolution on the top left corner
You've got custom layout turned on, and set to that.

> only bad emulators use OpenGL.
the sate of amdrones

Attached: 1517853194268.gif (300x300, 192K)

radiata stories

Might have to resort to the real thing for AC Last Raven
>Armored Core 3
>Bujingai
>Evergrace
>Silent Hill
>Ape Escape 3

Why? Play remastered edition with mods to fix fuck-ugly faces

Well I know that, but how do I change it back? I was toying around with the graphics then I must have clicked something by mistake because then this happened and the options to edit the screens int he graphics options is permanently greyed out.

Ace combats
All of the JRPGS
Metal Gears
Shadow Tower

Clock Tower 3
Gradius V
Wild Arms Alter Code F

The remaster actually breaks them. You've got it backwards.

Open the config file and set it to false. You shouldn't be using an unofficial build if you can't figure things like this out.

Yeah I know. I meant play it with the mods that fix the ugly faces like nexusmods.com/finalfantasyxx2hdremaster/mods/32

They exist for all playable characters

What should I play on 3ds after Super Adventure Island 2?

That doesn't fix them, that changes the textures. The animations and models are still fucked.

Attached: Lulu HD on right.webm (1024x510, 2.8M)

well that sucks

They fixed the arms but damn, what a downgrade

Wait is this a joke? The right one is the FFX Remaster? It looks SO bad. Why does the left one look so good?

Because you're an idiot and fell for easy bait

Because it was the magnum opus of Squares art team. It's difficult to express how well that game's characters were animated and the remake is some mobile tier shit in comparison.

It's probably the worst remaster ever made.

Attached: ffx hd on left.jpg (882x532, 123K)

Is the "original" one emulated with some filters, or does it actually look that good?

just got into mednafen recently, I wasn't bothered by the lack of UI but if I'm going to get one, which one do you think is the best?

It's emulated but no filters. Even if you played it on PS2 it would look better though, trust me.

Attached: HD is right.jpg (3812x1032, 504K)

I'm emulating Sacred Stones, a GBA game, on spGBA, which is a GBA emulator for PSP, except I'm not on a PSP, I'm running spGBA inside Adrenaline, a PSP emulator for the PS Vita.

Emulatorception.

I actually did try looking this up but didn't find anything. Thanks, though. That fixed it.

giving away like 2 steam keys if anyone wants them
pastebin.com/gXdcWivR

~s

Do you run at stable framerate? I cannot run it without stuttering even tho my pc is not bad at sll

>Way of the Samurai 2 but no WotS1
Also Berserk, ICO, SotC, Robot Alchemic Drive and Shinobido

Was emulating BotW until new FE came out. Game looks gorgeous on Cemu

Attached: 2019_07_25 311.jpg (1920x1080, 161K)

>It's probably the worst remaster ever made.
Not when the silent hill collection exists

life

what's with that letterbox?

It's a camera mod to get rid of the Sheikah Slate UI so that you can take clean selfies.

Attached: 2019_07_22 299.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Your Linkle is ugly get some taste pleb

Attached: Cemu 2018-10-06 00-19-26-16.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

where can I download it?

literally gay

Attached: screenshot_8.jpg (3200x1800, 1.05M)

pirated launchbox

Been thinking about getting into romhacks again (particularly SMW and YI)

where do I get it?

gamebanana.com/guis/34502

what are horse spurs and MMT?

The spurs that show how many speed boosts you have on the horse. MMT is the triforce symbol that appears to indicate you're playing on Master Mode. There's different downloads there depending on which ones you want to keep or not.

ah right, thanks.

Going through a Castlevania binge and just finished Dawn of Sorrow.

What a great game, got around 98% of the map in around 7 hours including grinding for some souls to upgrade my Katana to the max level. That fucking Zephyr boss fight was great and I loved how it shamelessly ripped of Dio. The game also had really great art for a 2005 DS launch title. I'd find myself looking at a background for around 20 seconds just to take it all in.

Really wish they didn't gimp movement so much since HoD had a really great way of getting around over just walking.

Onto Portrait of Ruin next, dunno what to think about that one but I'll see as I play them.

Attached: Castlevania - Dawn of Sorrow (USA)-190808-210305.png (1440x1080, 2.23M)

adventure

Attached: Adventure (1978) (Atari)-190716-232933.png (1440x1080, 7K)

every gamecube game

Try fucking around in the Hacks option in the Graphics settings. Also try downloading the newest beta versions and running using Vulkan.

I remember my trilogy version wouldn't scan anything unless I turned off EFB or whatever but it made my game run at like 45fps, so I had to bind it on and off to scroll wheel whenever I needed to scan anything. It wasn't too much of a problem in the end.

I'm waiting on the new batch of Sonic CD prototypes to get dumped. Any day now.

we must wait

Attached: RetroArch 2019.07.29 - 20.53.03.03.webm (640x492, 2.89M)

how the fuck do i emulate switch and where do i get games

She looks Kingdom Hearts KAWAII, while right is a genuine real person. I've seen girls who look like her all the time.

>What is this Switch UI you speak of? Did they add this recently?
Ozone, yes is recent.

Attached: RetroArch 2019.08.08 - 19.34.22.06.webm (854x360, 2.06M)

I'm waiting for the next version of RA. I was looking forward to the Steam release but they delayed it.

I just want RA that isn't buggy as hell.

How long do you guys think it will take before they can emulate fire emblem three houses?

The Thing on PCSX2, The Thing on XQEMU, and The Thing on a Virtual Machine.

multiple entire years

when's retroarch making new UIs that don't imitate consoles?

Attached: RetroArch 2019.05.23 - 01.31.02.01.webm (640x490, 2.8M)

Attached: Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga-190805-222516.png (1920x1080, 740K)

Do you have the HD textures on? From your pic it seems like you don't. You should give them a try because they don't affect performance that much but are a tremendous addition to the game's visuals.

Attached: 1517062824551.png (893x1172, 495K)

Attached: hb.webm (960x540, 1.85M)

I don't. I didn't even know there were any. Thanks for the heads up, I'll get that set up before the next time I play.

HD texture packs are unfaithful and a sin

Attached: RetroArch 2019.07.17 - 10.10.14.03.webm (512x340, 2.74M)

No problem, I used this link to get everything I needed:
forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-xenoblade-chronicles-hd-texture-pack-v8-52-august-21-2018

You can also replace the wii buttons on screen with xbox or playstation ones. Cool stuff

Attached: 1517938213842.jpg (800x786, 247K)

What do you mean? They pretty much just upscale the resolution and don't change anything else, what's wrong with that?

Attached: 1510392252957.jpg (499x665, 240K)

You can even do a 60fps code.

Although, the one on the wikia is kinda shit (doesn't work well in battle) so I used a code someone else found that works wonders:

c244b468 00000001
60000000 00000000
04819e78 0000001e
04819e68 00000002
22664244 00000002
22ca54c0 00000000
04ca54c0 3f000000
04819e68 00000001
226642a0 00000000
04819e68 00000002
04ca54c0 3f800000

Just put it as a Gecko code and enable it, should work fine afterwards.

a whole lot of PSP shit recently
someone give me some recommendations

Attached: 1563759588888.jpg (1200x800, 111K)

The HD mods look like shit for most things. Just play it vanilla and use shaders.

Attached: Dolphin 2016-11-30 02-01-46-55.jpg (1904x1040, 252K)

>use shaders
even gayer than texture packs desu

the game looks like it's 20 years old without them. You can add ssao and all kinds of shit to improve how it looks

Attached: xenofx.gif (1820x1027, 1.19M)

locoroco
soul calibur broken destiny

Attached: PIC1.png (480x272, 6K)

this

Attached: F7094221-5CF3-4F92-903E-7084CE1BEC6A.jpg (220x312, 19K)

Hello bitches

Attached: Screenshot_20190808_194039.jpg (960x540, 93K)

>not using shaders in literally 2019

Attached: Okami 1886.jpg (1600x900, 123K)

>Tenchu Wrath of Heaven
Based

tfw tenchu z is still broken

Attached: tenchu z.webm (722x404, 1.8M)

>he wants to emulate 360 games
user, I...

whenever Im bored ill emulate ff4fe.

ff4fe.com
you need your own unheadered ffII 1.1 file to play but you can find them easily online.

I haven't emulated since I was a teenager. Probably because I already played everything worth playing, and we still can't really emulate the 360/ps3 era very well with the exception of the wii.

one day it will work

Is it playable? Last I checked the picture was flickering constantly

MMX 2.

It's not quite as good a 1 but it's on the same level.

That was my favorite NES game when I was a kid.

Attached: 2019-08-07-012708_1920x1080_scrot.png (1920x1080, 973K)

It's almost perfect, grafittis look wrong and some random crashes so save constantly.

Digimon World 3

Why do I do this to myself

I played through Chrono Trigger for the first time recently. I've always had a hard time getting into JRPGs, and I've actually started and stopped CT a bunch of times in the past, but I ended up really enjoying it. ATB was a lot more fun than I thought, and the idea of having positional based attacks was interesting (at least, in the beginning, near the end of the game everybody has attacks that hit the entire field so it kind of stopped being a thing. I still think it was a good design decision to keep the typically boring early combat a little more interesting, though).

Does anybody have any recommendations for something with similar gameplay? Ideally more difficult? I'll probably play FF VI next just because it's another one of the "greats', but I'd like to hear about some other stuff.

Attached: RetroArch_Screenshot_2019.07.29_-_19.52.41.36.png (2560x1440, 720K)

>Why does the left one look so good?
Precisely because it's the original emulated. Also protip: when something is a "remaster" it 99% of the time means it has been made worse. Same with music; "remastered" CDs have worse dynamic range than the originals, more distortion, more clipping etc.

Some emulation screenshots...

Attached: gsdx_20190729084321__1080.jpg (1920x1080, 770K)

Attached: gsdx_20190729084254__1080.jpg (1920x1080, 852K)

Grandia 1 and 2 has an interesting system, I'd say it's probably my favourite battle system for JRPG's.

Positions do matter slightly (since characters would have to run and hit someone, adding to time taken for an attack) and how you enter a fight can also affect it, so if someone hits you from behind you're ambushed and the enemy attacks first over you.

Give it a shot, they're both great games.

youtube.com/watch?v=xrK1MZoVVGg
youtube.com/watch?v=LcZJPRHMuhk

Attached: gsdx_20190727054340__1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

note: FXAA wasn't on when this screenshot was taken

Attached: gsdx_20190727045318__1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

lol no.

What version of Dolphin are you running? I tried playing Prime on Dolphin 4.0 a few years ago and it didn't run very well. I downloaded Dolphin 5.0 and it runs completely smooth now at 60 fps.

>Gorgeous
Be real, BOTW couldn't look gorgeous even if it was remade in Unreal.

See for how fucked the direction and limitations are.

Dragon quest 7

Are you using ubershaders?

God damn, Grandia 2 has a kickass battle theme.

Attached: SpongeBob SquarePants - SuperSponge-190805-225523.png (1920x1080, 827K)

What filter is that?

Yeah, if it was a ps2 game...

lol yep

Attached: just kill me.webm (1418x1022, 245K)

Is just one of the gba borders but at 5x or 6x i don't remember but i leaves just the inside of the border, gives a cool effect.

Attached: gsdx_20190727151620__1080.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Her another webum.

Attached: RetroArch 2019.07.15 - 20.51.31.02.webm (512x342, 2.89M)

Thanks, man, that actually looks pretty good. Too bad it's not totally finished, and some of the German-specific stuff isn't updated, but it definitely looks better.

Attached: hdtextures.jpg (3840x2100, 2.86M)

>being an emulater
kids will never learn I suppose

Attached: unleashx-dash.webm (640x486, 2.91M)

Can I still flash or whatever my modded xbox if it has a slightly defective modchip in it?
I want to get it working again

just run a slayers disc

B-b-but it's a remaster so it's an improvement! And that is canon now! That is how Tidus is supposed to look! Square Enix says so! They're the copyright holders so they are right!

Attached: gsdx_20190730043438__1080.jpg (1920x1080, 827K)

no mod chip necessary?
Because if the chip is out or not making contact properly the console gets a fake RRoD
Would that affect it at all?

Rikku looks horrifying there, I wonder how bad it is in the remaster.

Are you not using the mouse hack for Prime Trilogy? Emulating the wiimote with the mouse is still ass for FPSs.

github.com/shiiion/Ishiiruka

Fix your mod chip or just remove it and softmod it.

>no way fag

me on the left

I can understand why it would be. It's fucking awesome. I've also been playing Super Adventure Island 2.

Attached: super-adventure-island-2-03.png (640x480, 335K)

The original games are better, Westone made some of the best games of all time later on.

what does mario use to wipe away the ink during the save screen it looks like a chocolate bar

Attached: Mario & Luigi - Superstar Saga-190805-223954.png (1920x1080, 692K)

Yeah, it even has different ones for being ambushed.

youtube.com/watch?v=zd1apytVxhg

>shadow hearts
nice

Attached: 1502823872848.png (500x332, 125K)

my wife Yuna is so beautiful

Playing Crystal Chronicles with my lads online

Attached: ffcc.jpg (1558x634, 152K)

Guys what the fuck is happening. I thought PPSSPP is the best emulator for this fucking console??

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-09-09-29-09-804_org.ppsspp.ppsspp.png (2246x1080, 556K)

MHXX @ 60FPS with a controller.
Fuck yeah.

is gran turismo 4 good