Aand dropped

aand dropped

Attached: 1560862127750.jpg (689x653, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmpfavbc7PE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ResetEra wins again, bay bay

sorry about your thread

Yea Forums proves time and time again that this board is basically redpilled tumblr

Attached: Cyber.png (1080x608, 466K)

>Opens the thread again for the 10th time in only 5 days
Pretty pathetic desu

Go back to your containment board op

If you didn't already know it was going to suck after playing the overhyped trash that was Witcher 3 you're beyond help.

Attached: sims-4.png (1904x1000, 648K)

SUCH AN ORIGINAL THREAD, WOW, YOU SURE HAVE A PULSATING, GLOWING BRAIN AND A PHD IN ORIGINALITY

A theme of the cyberpunk genre is transhumanism and how it was "achoeved" by giving into degeneracy. Transfreaks unironically fit well into that. Now it all depends how it is handled in the game, gets it shoved down our throats as the best thing ever or can we actually roleplay and condemn it?

It ain’t a true video game until the list of pronouns I can have looks like the Periodic Table of Elements.

Have sex, incel

Work your Slav(e) labor to the point they burn out and just walk away from the industry.
Hire western devs to fill the ranks
This happens

Moral of the story Don't treat your good employee's like shit.

You realize Cyborgs can basically be whatever they want right? Cyberpunk is the end results of degeneracy, if you weren't expecting trannies you're dumb.

Nu-uh it's like bladerunner

Oh shit, not more character customization options!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK I'M NOT GAY I'M NOT GAY DO NOT MISTAKE ME FOR GAY BECAUSE I'M NOT

Nigga (/ˈnJɡə/) is a colloquial term used in African-American Vernacular English that began as an eye dialect form of the word "nigger", an ethnic slur against black people. In some dialects of English, the word is pronounced the same as nigger in non-rhotic speech.

This is the avarge person shitposting the game
Dont forget this

Attached: TheAvarageC77PHater.png (800x4145, 1.06M)

Wut?
Given I don't know much about the Cyberpunk pnp game, but from the trailer it showed that human augmentation is a huge part of it.
Bladerunner is about humans making roboters thst became indistinguishable to humans.

You just don't understand Cyberpunk it's like dark and gritty and it rains all the time

>cyberpunk doesn't have degeneracy
>cyberpunk is bladerunner
So did you not read the books? I take it you didn't even watch the first movie. So you didn't see one of the replicant fugitives working at a seedy strip club. You also didn't know that Pris was a pleasure model replicant so she was basically created and used for sexual entertainment.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmpfavbc7PE

MUH INCEL MUH SEX

Attached: 1562096948062.jpg (605x658, 83K)

This

>doesn't think degenerate trannies would be in a dystopian future

Attached: 1529854452794.png (1000x1000, 18K)

>game about the future includes character customization options that represent a demographic that is increasing and will likely to increase into the future
wow how fucking crazy

>game set in dystopian transhumanist future
>"reeeeee trannies!!!"
This is the one place you'd think trannies wouldn't be a problem to you guys.

Average trannies are not as dumb as this.
Hey, Olivia, how does it feel to be hated even by your own? It's cool when a game triggers retards like these.

Already bored of your attempts at shitting on Ace Combat, sperg-kun?

>City is a concrete shanty town strewn with trash
>Trannies somehow don't fit in
They are part of the dystopic decoration

Conservatards have no place in gaming and if was for them we wouldn't even have vidya. Fuck back off to Stormfront, incel loser.

How can the same person drop a game twice?

Attached: 1565197476102.png (478x269, 69K)

Fuck off gamer

>entire identity revolves around pretending to be someone you're not
>can't just pretend to be that someone you're not in a game, have to pretend to be someone pretending to be someone they're not

Attached: incredible.png (585x278, 94K)

I'm okay with this because it fits with the setting.

Crossdressing is literally just a fetish, so why stop there?
Where's the MAP representation?
Shit eating fetish representation?
Animal crushing representation?
Adult baby? (transgender and adult baby both involve cosplaying as something you aren't, why is one frowned upon but the other is worshipped?)

Nice strawman, tripfag.

will the tranny option even do anything in the game or is it just a checked box?

I
HATE
HAVING
OPTIONS
Fucking dropped fuck this piece of shit game giving me choices and shit

Attached: 1445464556464a.png (645x729, 97K)

It's about body modification fetish, you know, like augmenting yourself. Transgenderism (something completely different to crossdressing) is also about body modification, so it fits.
Your other fetish points don't fit because they have nothing to do with body mods.

>Adult baby?
Yakuza had this, you could do this in Saints row
Saints Row 2 had a fucking gender slider, nobody complained

Attached: 1550266657150.jpg (579x584, 34K)

this again, every single day. Stop projecting and dilate.

being trans fucking sucks. why would i want to play as the thing i'm trying to forget in my escapism hobby, what is this for?

Weird fetishes exist in the setting, but I don't think the game is going to show things people find really repugnant like shit eating and animal crushing. It doesn't serve that much of a purpose to display any and every fetish.

Crossdressing has been done for plays, movies, skits, and comedy before, it has more uses than just being a fetish. It's also not inherently repugnant any more than just seeing someone who may look off for that gender, and ugly and unpleasant. In Cyberpunk body modification is an important theme, so people changing their sex through cybernetics does actually fit that theme.

Attached: cp 3 mouths.jpg (1280x960, 220K)

>options
Like the options for classes, camera perspective, and type of combat, all things the game promised to have?

I don't know about you, but changing the pronoum to which the NPCs adress you seems kinda pointless. I would rather have TPS options, or be able to be a law enforcer, or a corporate suit. As it is now, this game seems poorer than the original VtmB. Maybe even poorer than the shitty sequel, that even tough doesn't have TPS option, at least it still have most classes.

Attached: Keep silence because my little Sakura is sleeping.jpg (1000x966, 247K)

Funny that you would post that pic to imply the people hating on ptions are brainlets, but your sub-100 IQ brain won't let you think on a grander scale.
More options implemented mean more manpower was used up on those options. If the given time and pesronnel to complete the game stays the same this means that work forces were substracted in certain parts to work on those options, which ultimately lead to a higher quantity of different things, but an overall lesser quality of everything.

Not to say it's definiitely going to happen in CP77, and personally I think the degenerate nature of transgenderism fits the transhumanistic themes of a cyberpunk game well.
However, you are a fucking retard for not being able to grasp why people might be opposed to more options.

Well said. Trannyshit is just a waste of fucking time, money and effort of the devs.

Attached: 1565224444950.jpg (1000x750, 91K)

>mr studd implants and furry surgeries a thing in the 2020 tabletop
>retards take all information from a fucking cgi trailer and get surprised when the game has degenerates

Attached: xk7frrc1ijn01.png (1113x1708, 332K)

I can't wait to make a futa waifu

Attached: teehee.jpg (986x744, 116K)

post the CBs Art Director

> durrr why doesn't the AAA video game have the same amount of role playing depth as the table top game that doesn't need to create assets and voice over work for every possible option in the game?
Fuckin' faggot, get a new argument already retard, you post this bullshit every day and get fuckin' destroyed.

Attached: image.jpg (258x267, 69K)

>Play as transgender
>Die 40% through the game

Attached: I hate.png (308x307, 112K)

>Like the options for classes, camera perspective, and type of combat, all things the game promised to have?
I keep seeing this said and I still haven't seen a source saying all the classes were going to be playable or that 3rd person would be a thing.

Ironically a game that may feature some trans characters might be a horrible game for trans people to enjoy. The trans character may remind them of being trans. The character's flaws may remind them of their own failings and make them feel attacked. A violent brutal game like this might show the trans character insulted and violently beaten up. Even if the game is nice the technology available in the game that you won't get in real life to change your sex may depress you.

Attached: cp mfw.jpg (996x520, 140K)

>cyberpunk, a genre about lowlife degeneracy amplified by technology, has sex changing body mods in it
Wow, what a shocker

Attached: 1564455367053.png (965x905, 1007K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO BE NEVERPUNK WITH THE RPG FREEDOM OF A TABLETOP

Is this just people changing their bodies or is it the full on political transgenderism? One is fine, the other is cancer.

Attached: transgender-flag-raising.jpg (720x480, 19K)

Im asexual

Nigger these are Poles you're talking about. They're going to make it like difficult mode or something where you have 40% chance to just fucking die randomly.

Attached: 1465535.jpg (360x360, 16K)

This. This shit was always degenerate as fuck, but nobody bothered looking up about the setting because they assumed it would be just bladerunner.

Being trans in 2019 is fucking garbage and just turns you into an androgynous suicidal weirdo who pees out an ax wound, but this is 2077. With genetic engineering, augments, and maybe even full body swaps, being trans would probably be awesome. Nobody can really call you a man if you're just a brain wearing a cyborg suit that looks like a cute girl, like Motoko Kusanagi.

Attached: 1564258861820.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

Oh boy cant wait to pick a female and select the male symbol! its going to totally change the way I play the game!

>everyone complaining how theres so many niggers or spics in the game
>nobody saying shit about how most of the characters shown are professional criminals or hired thugs

So instead of trying to put in a few roleplaying options that need to be voiced, they waste all that money on pronouns shit that needs to be voiced and less than 1% of the actual player base usgonna give a shit about?
It's always funny how you idiots think you're clever, but all of you fail to see beyond the immediate things. I guess the picture of the shortsighted fucker you posted is a selfie of you.

Oh boy slapping a dick on a female model sure is going to take away hundreds of thousands of dollars from the project, hundreds of senior developers are going to be 24/7 on figuring out this bleeding edge technology instead of removing the sun

Attached: 1551394965395.gif (320x240, 130K)

>imagine being this retarded
In the same post I showed an example of a video game that is inspired on table top games and have class options that change how you play the entire game, a game from 2004.

>b-but games were not as hard to make as back them!
VtmB2 is being made by a smaller team, with half of the half of the investment, it's most likely even more pozzed than CDPR can even hope to be, and it still have class options.

Take the CDPR dick out of your mouth and think for once, you filthy fanwhore. They are shit and your game have no options besides gender pronouns.

Attached: file.png (800x795, 1.23M)

In the future when you can become a robot people aren't going to just change their sex characteristics, they're going to completely alter their bodies. Does that really shock you brainlets?

I find it funny how desperately trannies want representation in Cyberpunk 2077.

Do they not realize that the game is depicting a DYSTOPIAN future/city?

>all that money on pronouns
He and she son, nobody is going to hassle with xir and xong, and if you genuinly think that i'm astonished you can breathe on your own

>Game where trans people existing actually make sense
>Get mad because muh gender politics today
Of course people are going to be whatever they want when they can also guarantee to be seen as "passable" if they so wish.

>you have to remeber to dialate once a week
>there's a 50% chance your character becomes depressed and kills themself.
>npcs actively avoid you or treat you like a hero.
I think ill pass.

This is true, I work freelance in the video game industry as a pronoun-implementer/dick-adder and I make an average of 250k+ a project. The prices have caused multiple games to be cancelled

This plus regardless I can imagine corps exploiting trannies and giving them what they want to turn a profit. It's a future where you can have surgeries to become furries, go fully robot or use gene splicing to become a 10/10 Chad.

Forgot pic

Attached: Exotics.jpg (808x1200, 221K)

And again you prove that you are an imbecile that can't grasp anything beyond and behind.
They won't just slap on a dick to girls, they need difference concepts, increasing the workload of the concept wrt team; they need different dialogues and pronouns to reflect your gender, increasing the workload of the writers and voice actors; it's an incredibly delicate point in todays emvironment, so they need people researching how trans people need to be portrait, increasing the workload on the marketing team and a possible ethnics department; they need to rework the penis HDT to not work with the HDT balls anymore but to work with the fully working vagina and how both can interact with each other, increasingthe workload of the code monkeys; etc.

Stop being a shortsighted idiot. Learn to use your brain.

Attached: 1552663727787.jpg (207x253, 17K)