Suggest Vita games

Suggest Vita games

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 441K)

Perosna 4 Golden

There I said it first, now prune this thread.

Attached: 3q6a6j.jpg (210x240, 10K)

Attached: vd.png (800x800, 804K)

And after that, the Persona dancing games

Attached: P4D-Nanako.jpg (600x338, 35K)

Shiren the Wanderer V
Muramasa
Gravity Rush
Tearaway

Since Persona 4 has already been suggested, I say go even further with the weeb shit and get Neptunia Re;Birth

Attached: Rebirth1EngCov_.jpg (1148x1480, 358K)

steins;gate
freedom wars
soul sacrifice delta
utawarerummono
god wars
deception
natural doctrine

if you like rhythm games
project diva f, f2nd and X
IA/VT colorful
Persona 3,4,5 dancing
superbeat xonic
musynx (havent played it myself but it looks good)

>nothing but weeb games

Attached: disgusted-Al-Bundy.gif (512x381, 3.51M)

>steins;gate
Don't forget steins;gate Zero

Attached: l6F7suq.jpg (1440x1800, 260K)

I'm trying my best to.

>Why does my weeb machine have so many weeb games wtf

Attached: 0Q51B2J.png (512x512, 144K)

Dungeon Travelers 2
Shinobido 2
Muramasa
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Deception 4: Nightmare Princess

zero sucks, it's the zero time dilemma of the sciadv series

Mary Skelter's sweet, and Muramasa like others have said.

How's God Wars? I couldn't get into natural doctrine.

>and X
I implore you to reconsider. Also don't forget that you can play Patapon and Patapon is amazing.

>Persona 3,4,5 dancing
How are 3 and 5? I've not played Persona admittedly, but the music's sweet and nip physical copies are stupidly cheap.

Is X bad? I only tried X recently and wasn't really sold on it. Are the f's better?

3 and 5 are 'fine' the music is good (i prefer 3 and you can download the dlc on either so ive pretty much got the p5 songs i like in p3) there are less songs than 4 and you can really tell much less effort was put into them than 4, 4 seemed more like a labour of love (yh i know 4 gets milked to death but 3/5 dancing felt cheap) i preordered the vita double edition thing and that was kinda crappy too, only really came with a soundtrack, no case or vita skin
since copies are cheap i'd say go for it, 3 has the better remixs imo than 5
i never got into patapon, tried it once when i was a kid and didnt like it, maybe i'll give it another go at some point
x is the worst of the 3, the music is alright but there is less of it and you have to play a gay story to get em, i just unlocked the songs then switched to free mode
if you can download the psp games as well

X and f's are the same gameplay with different song lists. What rubbed me the wrong way about X was having the cheesy story mode framing it, the f's just give you a big ol' list of songs to play.

Killzone mercenary, uncharted, wipeout, mgs, wipeout, bunch of indie games

>since copies are cheap i'd say go for it, 3 has the better remixs imo than 5
3 has Naganuma doesn't it? And yeah, them being lower effort than 4 is the impression I've gotten.

P3DancingMoonNight.

Attached: 1562579061189.png (532x488, 511K)

Any good recommendations specifically for the Vita TV?
I downloaded Skullgirls, niddhogg and metal slug 3 for some co-op but it's been difficult to find more updated lists for the Vita TV

Is it hacked? If so you can play any vita game.

Oreshika!

Yeah it's hacked, dusted it off the other day and had to install ref00d and do a few updates but I figured it's been a few years since I downloaded anything so I was hoping to get some co-op stuff.

Not enough people know apparently about the fan translation of the UPPERS. I'd recommend it if you like beat em ups.

I don't understand how SK kept getting more popular when this was clearly superior in every category.

Maybe some day. But they’re more psp games I’d still like to play.

Because it’s straight up yuri which a lot of weebs can’t get into.

VD's worth it for gameplay I remember hearing right?

Yes
the multiplayer is also fun

imagine being a weeb

Sick, I've been meaning to pick it up for a while so I think I finally will soonish.

>if there's ever an UPPERS 2, Sony wouldn't let it on their hardware
jesus christ where did everything go so wrong

Is Producing Perfection any good? It's the only Nep game that's Vita exclusive. Everything else can just get the Windows port or PS3/4.

atelier plus

Is it worth getting a Vita if you're not gonna hack it

if you like weeb games yes
no point doing it if you're only gonna buy digital since sony will shut down servers sooner rather than later

based and neptuniapilled

With how expensive memory cards are, absolutely not. The larger sized cards are apparently prone to failure as well, and backing up your save data requires you to use some bullshit proprietary software to backup the ENTIRE GAME as well. Even if you're just grabbing physical games, if you have an older Vita model, you still absolutely need a memory card because said model doesn't give you access to its internal memory.

dungeon travelers 2