Was it not enough that it had gay characters?

Was it not enough that it had gay characters?

Attached: AF1F5548-DC8F-447B-85E9-7996C2A558B9.jpg (1536x1090, 923K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ryJteQTPBlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't worry, the next Fire Emblem will have a lot more homos. Nintendo listens :)
ResetEra will win, as it always does, bay bay.

inch
mile
Doesn't edelgard's support with byleth ending suck anyway

These dumbasses will never be happy.

>browsing twitter
>posting twitter rando
go back there and stay there faggot

It will never be enough. Ever. End of days

Thought those faggots hated Nintendo.

>it’s not enough to have gay characters, you need even more gay characters and they need to constantly be talking about how gay they are

Do nips even care about these freaks in the west?

>Evil Empress
>She's a dyke
Based Ninty

it wasn't enough. they should have been crucified

You deserve it for supporting a shitty game.

based

They will never be happy, they will always want more. Why? Because they are unhappy people who are desperate to find a reason to be mad even though they have no real life problems because their upper middle class parents pay for everything.

Please, could someone from the US explain what Queer Life is?

No, because for that community it was "/our/ game"

No. EVERYONE has to be be gay, except the villain who is oppressing them so he can be overcome with the power of love and AIDS.

100% based

Queers need to stop taking their own life

WELP

Are these succs from a game?

>he

But user
Edelgard is the villain

What's queer life?

here we go

Based

Attached: 1562986752189m.jpg (1024x803, 136K)

Can't they just make their own genre? Oh, that's right, everytime they try it fails because no one wants to play that shit. So what, you try to inject it into normal games so no one wants to play those either? Look at that, I found the answer to your question.

i cant wait to roll!

hmm

>twitter
>vice
cringe

Based man being based

someone needs to make a visual guide of the progression of fags from "dont kill us for being gay" to "you need to pander to our every whim" as a reminder for the next civilization not to give these fags a single thing

It’s the degenerate life style of hedonistic decadents which involves large amounts of unprotected anonymous sex and copious drug use to avoid coming to terms with the emptiness they feel on a daily bases due to them rejecting The LORDS salvation.

>nintendo already puts out garbage that wouldn't pass 2 gens ago
>now it's politically motivated too

must suck

Attached: 1564869128220.jpg (680x383, 65K)

nice

Again. I got the worse one

>needs queer life

what, getting executed for heresy or abandoned by their families in medieval times?

>Queers need to stop taking their own life
Why? The only redeeming factor in the life of a faggot is when they decide to end it.

>spend years whining about your degenerate life choices not being validated in a video game
>devs add it to shut you up
>where are the pride parades and gloryhole bathrooms Nintendo?

It’s never enough for these “people.” Don’t give them an inch.

I need the bobcut mommy

fruit faggot cucksuckers leeching onto things like they leech onto their fathers cocks as usual

I fucking despise how a single tweet or article is seen as evidence that everyone of a certain group thinks something. fuck off drama baiting faggot

gib succ

Give succubus gf

I will only be happy with huge tits

Rollo.

No, it's fine unless you're a turbo autist. They were just too lazy to write a different version for male byleth.

GIMME

Rolling for something good.

Someone repost the girls so I can roll again, this thread is shit anyway

But people never said that the new Fire Emblem looked good, it's just a good video game

The internet gives retards a voice, and then you fucking idiots come here and spread it. Yeah, yeah, I get it, you spread it here to laugh and mock them but it has the opposite effect and puts this drivel out further. Lets also not forget that this place is full of actual faggots that agree with this shit.

Don't be a misogynistic pig user. Only men can be evil. Specifically straight white men

This is literally how every game with fags and dykes is received by the “LGBTQ community” though.

So basically becoming a walking, offensive stereotype that one would assume gays hate?

Shamir is only for Catherine.

Attached: Shamir.jpg (711x1100, 68K)

There's more yuri than fags. So no, it's not politically motivated. It's motivated by my dick.

My wife looks really hot

Attached: 6AAC476E-0230-4D27-9B79-92F93FEA87AD.png (565x564, 497K)

What happened to western liberalism, Yea Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=ryJteQTPBlU

Attached: locke.jpg (727x567, 112K)

When will the faggots and trannies make their own games?
Nobody was asking Dream Daddy to have more straight options.

>"a-all gays are the same! muh SJWs!"
>proceeds to act like an even bigger child than them
straighties i s2g
most of us are perfectly happy with having a couple great characters like leon and ike, who are gay, but have a lot of other things going for them, too.

No, most of Resetera's favorite games are Nintendo shit
> 1. Ocarina of Time (N64)
> 2. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
> 3. Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
> 4. Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
> 5. The Last of Us (PS4)
> 6. Resident Evil 4 (GameCube)
> 7. Super Metroid (SNES)
> 8. Half-Life 2 (PC)
> 9. Metroid Prime (GameCube)
> 10. Super Mario World (SNES)
> 11. A Link To The Past (SNES)
> 12. Final Fantasy VI (SNES)
> 13. Majora's Mask (N64)
> 14. Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)
> 15. Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita)

perfect summarization of Yea Forums

s2g?

Dorothea lives like that.

>15. Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita)

wtf don’t they shit on that game constantly? Something about Naoto being transphobic, and Kanji being anti gay.

that article can't be worse than this user

Attached: 1562965260487.jpg (1080x6005, 2.62M)

>Yea Forums - twitter

Can someone explain to me the gripe? Is it because they feel cheated with platonic m-m or f-f S ranks? Or is it because queerfaggot shit isnt directly tied to a narrative hook? If its the latter then I guess they didnt understand that the game took a step back from the child creation mini game autism.

Attached: 1561370442184m.jpg (549x1024, 52K)

Yurifags win again

Attached: IMG_0507.jpg (611x607, 43K)

Does the game point out how queer people suffer due to a heteronormative majority? If not that's a pretty big oversight.

If I don't see a mans cock and balls get cut off and replaced with a fake vagina in the next FE I'm gonna freak.

>MORE GAY CHARACTERS
>LESS WHITE MALES
>MORE POCS
>LESS STRAIGHT PEOPLE
>MORE GAY CHARACTERS AND POCS
>oh, perfect!
*SMACK*
>I HATE VIDEO GAMES

Attached: More macaroni .jpg (480x360, 22K)

Why do you care? Are you scared of feeling left out like homos do now? Aren't you capable of empathy? Fire emblem won't become a gay dating sim if you're worried about that. All that people are asking is more gays, I don't see a proglem with it. Do you have Nintendo's dick so far up your ass that you want them to do less work? I seriously don't understand why people get mad at others for asking developers to do extra work. It's literally their job to please audiences with their games. But I guess blatant fear of homos is fine. You can complain about dating sim mechanics but specifically be angry at people for wanting characters to suck dicks as an option, why? Are there any non-pol people that can explain to me why wanting proper homos as an option on a dating sim is wrong? If the homo support has a super good and engaging story and the characters are believable and well developed, isn't that a win for everyone?

I don't understand all the hate for homos.

What's the matter, is your hobby too small to share with other people?

>half life 2 instead of half life 1

Nintendo is super popular with the gay and trans community. Don’t ask me why.

It's because gay liberals have to choose between old men instead of twinks

Is this guy a gay incel?

Considering Nintendo has made most of the popular classics the fact only 5 Nintendo made games are on their top 15 is actually very low.

In fairness outside of Persona shit this list is pretty standard.

So what is queer life?

these people will never stop whining
nothing will ever be enough
even if everyone on earth was gay, it wouldnt be enough, they'd find something else to bully you with
>"h-he doesn't put a hanky in his back pocket, get him!"
>"he only sucked 2 dicks this week, get the rope!"
this world will become a better place once people realise this, and start ignoring them again

That’s not sharing. In the words of your people it’s called appropriation.

It's more that gays are too entitled when nobody owes them anything.

I can't fuck the guy I like, I'm literally being murdered by this game.

>whine when gays stereotype straights
>do the exact same thing

I hate Americans so god damn much. Why the fuck do they always have to push their faggot agenda everywhere? Fucking Isreali dogs.

They are upon us,the return of christ draws nigh

It's a vidya with romance options. You should be able to date them no matter your gender, no it doesn't make them bi. It just makes them gay or straight in your playthrough. It doesn't matter if its unrealistic, it's a vidya game with an aim for entertainment.

Edelgard is really pretty

Don't be silly, nothing is ever "enough" for these fuckwits

>they dont want sweet old handsome gilbert
Why cant they be gay without being total fags about it

Attached: 1551155408440.jpg (500x596, 39K)

Not enough Nintendo games, remove garbage like HL2 & add another Mario game

It's a medieval game. Queer life didn't exist.

That's a waste of effort though. Most people will play for the straight romance, only a small percentage are looking for the gay stuff.

They hate modern Nintendo with an absolute burning passion hence why they come here en masse to shitpost about them.

How can it be appropriation when you still control everything?

>What do you mean theres only 1 gay option! I'm literally being oppressed! we gaymers really need to rise up!

Too bad she belongs to the worst house with the worst characters.

No, but they put in gays to pander to yurifags and fujos that have lot's of purchasing power in Japan.

>queer life
What?

The old men were bait and they were absolutely seething about it even though they complained when they thought they were legitimate gay options. One of them even marries you off to some random village girl in his ending. God, the butthurt was too perfect.

The enlightenment enables this shit, this is the future you chose.

Control everything my ass.
The queers don’t control Japan. That’s it. Everything else is yours.

> The Last of Us
Why are trannies so obsessed with this game?

A lot of them only own a ps4 and there aren't many games.

White men control everything, and still they bitch about being bullied and oppressed. It's getting fucking ridiculous and you know it.

Because somehow the only people who can demonstrate discrimination despite everyone else claiming systemic racism is white men who are ten times less likely to get accepted for a job with equal qualifications, and three times less likely to get into college with a given SAT score.

>With the exception of sothis
He's a faggot alright

The Japanese own Fire Emblem here buddy.

Because no matter what you do, it’s never enough.

>gay characters
>actually all bi
I mean there were none so maybe

>wanted to smash Ashe’s boipussi
>can’t
>just thought “ah well, whatever” and went on with the game
I hate being associated with these people

And Nintendo hardly does anything for them in return, they haven’t acknowledged pride month at all and they remove trans flags from their online services. The most they’ve done to appeal to those fags is Birdo and Vivian

Fuck off faggot

No, Jews control everything.

>forced gay shit in video games

Aaaand dropped.

Re-shit era will be shut down soon too.
Everyone hates you NeoGafags

Go play Senran Kagura.

Attached: Agon1564716153.jpg (700x700, 161K)

>Fire Emblem's gameplay has been consistently average throughout the series
>Fire Emblem's story has been mediocre at the very best, but awful on average
>Fire Emblem's characters have almost always been incredibly shallow and/or mere archetypes
But yes, let's overlook all of that to focus on Fire Emblem's REAL problem!

Attached: 1363667501408.png (300x400, 170K)

Honestly, these same people are bitching at Blizzard for no black girl character in Overwatch despite having characters of different sexualities and race, it’s impossoble to please them unless they want Nintendo to just make a character named Tranny Kong that stars “her” own game about real life issues

Like I said Nintendo is Japanese owned, and they don’t owe you anything.
Just go and do what Resetera is doing and infiltrate Japanese society, and force your culture unto others.

>Nintendo always listen
Yes, like that time when we asked to delete the trans flag in Smash stages and they did it, unlike SNOY! Ahahahahahaha.

The amount of effort does depend on the game, but surely a lot can be fixed just by changing some dialogue. Making a lot more S-rank images would be the real taxing effort. Though I just gotta say that people wouldn't be upset if there were actually 3-5 gay options to match the lesbian ones. Go on any husbando thread and you'll see twinks aren't really popular, making Linhardt one of the worst characters they could've picked for the gay option. Feels more like he was picked for fujos who like pairing twinks like Lance and Keith from Voltron

>all that shitting on Sothis
This guy could not get any gayer

Attached: 1550196584886m.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

no

Why the hell is lunatic available only in unreleased update? This shit never happened in previous titles.

ALL gay options in Jap games are made with Fujos in mind.

>Queer Life
What the fuck does this even mean?

>I'm a classical liberal
>I think maybe slavery is only okay in some circumstances
So progressive for the 1600s...

When you stop being racist against whites, we can talk.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>videogames need to simulate a gay lifestyle
why not just play the Sims?

Attached: Death_Grips_3.jpg (960x1030, 149K)

She's a pretty big step back from the perfection that was Nowi.

Fuck off, ameritard land is way less progressive than Eurotrash land unfortunately.

What the fuck is "Queer Life"?

Fuck that, supports should be quality over quantity, and S rank supports shouldn't just mean "you fuck them", the Alois S-Rank support was good for this reason because it doesn't fall into the norm, where he is more of a companion to support you for the rest of your life, standing up at your wedding and shit. You shoudn't just shove a bunch of gays into the game just because people want to fuck them. Ultimately isnt that "objectifying men/women"

>made to wear slutty outfit and "perform tricks" by her captors

Is Nowi's carefree and childish demeanor just something she uses as shield to escape trauma of sexual slavery?

Isn't there also a twink gay though?

Claude isn't white though

And he isn’t evil, go figure.

>Makalov and Valtome did it first
Makalov was a lot more degenerate and also married to one of the cutest girls in the fucking land.

They love Nintendo AND snoy.

Then she caught downs.

Do stats improve items carry over into a new game plus? Or should i spend them?

>I m p l y i n g

Yeah objectify them, they're not real people. Also if they didn't want Alois as an option then hold everything with an A-rank limit. Don't trick people with the S-rank option

>PoR Astrid: Bright eyes, full of life, cute
>RD Astrid: Dull eyes, vacant stare, dead inside
What the fuck happened

They don't.

I used everything on Lysithea then I soloed the last month including the final map and boss with her

It's never enough for these people.

claude unironically should be gay for grabbing your hand for the dance cause that shit was gay af

Faggots are never happy, even if literally every character in the game was the most flamboyant faglord to ever exist they would still find something to bitch about

Nobody is being racist against whites, no one ever has. I wish people like would start speaking the truth instead of trying to manipulate others to your own advantage.

>Austin Walker
Thank god this fag left Giant Bomb, and I'm amused to hear that his site does so poorly that it exists solely as a write off for Vice.

>kill the boer, the farmer
>take whites' land without paying them!
>Nobody is being racist against whites, no one ever has

As a black eagles fan yes.

Bernie might be the wife, Edelgard is a great character, and Ferdinand quickly grew on me, but the rest are meh (Dorothea and Hubert) to boring to Casper.

I literally stole most of my team since base BE kinda is meh.

Attached: D88466FD-3C8B-4CA9-AC03-589D4FA32596.jpg (462x458, 45K)

Where's the white straight people pandering? you queers are not inclusive enough literal nazis.

Attached: 46e8d0e41baff56f53c64c68a288c5ad--fate-grand-order-anime-fan-art.jpg (236x323, 18K)

>all this disdain for homosexuals
>majority of Yea Forums & Yea Forums are attracted to traps.
Fucking hypocritical fucks.

LITERALLY THE IRISH, YOU MONGOLOID.

>lgbt community represents all lgbt

my sides

>queerness

Attached: 1549160511775.jpg (300x386, 45K)

Even under the "prejudice + power" definition, whites have suffered from racism before and even today.

And send it to space for other galaxies to heed as warning

Whites were enslaved longer than blacks by a margin of over a thousand years.

Are those new limited edition figs for SK?

No one here hates homosexuals we hate the "homosexual community" AKA degenerates who define themselves by their sexuality.

ya'll define yourself by any number of completely vapid dumb irrelevant traits that don't completely define you
why is this any different?

>"prejudice + power" definition
This shouldn't even be a acknowledged as a definition.
It's simply a blatant attempt to redefine a word to justify a racial revenge narrative that is the picture perfect example of real racism.
>whites have wealth and power so it's okay to target ALL OF THEM on the basis of race

When and where?

No, it's something she uses to take her mind off of the fact that everyone she knows will die before she does since she's a dragon who keeps herself in a human form most of the time.

Any other community isn't inviting children to dance at gay bars and walking around half naked in the street.

what does mlm stand for

"men loving men"

I know, and it pisses me off to no end. With recent talks of white supremacy in the U.S., there was a lot of denying of the existence of supremacist movements among other races in the U.S., because "white people are in charge". It's fucking retarded when you have clear examples like Gazi Kodzo or the Nation of Islam. I was just trying to make him understand with his own lingo

>when we asked to delete the trans flag in Smash stages
why you would do that?

Literally nothing is ever actually enough with these people short of figuratively or literally prolapsing your anus for them

But you do spend your a fair bit of your life with Alois and it is a straight up ending with him, you just dont fuck him in the ass.

fuck this part of the game desu. They had the possibility to "make everyone bi" or gender neutral, aka react the same as their straight convos without any more effort or dev time.

It would have pleased the people that aren't straight, and not bothered most of the playerbase because they still have their boobies lolis.

Even Sylvain who is canonically bi in his support convo with Annette cannot be S rankd with M-Byleth, but no, better fetishize lesbos and weird weeb kinks. I fucking hate nips.

Dilate

Same reason these fags love Disney and Capeshit. They are children mentally.

Procreate.

>thinking itll ever be enough for these people
Kek

>just make everyone bisexual
Is possibly the worst fucking solution when it comes to the quality of the writing.
The dynamics of romance are obviously and noticeably different depending on the sex of the people engaged in the relationship.
Any game that takes this approach cheapens the system by making it feel totally disingenuous.

Austin Walker has not written one good article.

But Catherine belongs to me. Does that mean I got a twofer?

I hate trannies

Multi level marketing

Yes.

Not him but, Barbary slave trade. North African slavers sold Europeans into slavery. 1500s to 1700s. Every single race of people has been enslaved at some point in time. Darkies whining about shit that never happened to them personally then whining when someone brings up historical facts about whites being oppressed in the past is hilarious. It's like you people don't actually care about that kind of stuff but actually just want to play racial revenge politics because you hate whitey so much.

ShamirXCatherine doujins when?

companies in the west don't even care about these people in the west. they're literally less than 1% of the consumer demographics. the only reason they're even acknowledged at all via social media virtue signaling and lip service is because it's a zero cost to do.

Gay Character*

And theyre not even Gay its just the same convos as the straight ones but enabled for the other gender by random

Goddamn LGBT warriors need to stay the fuck out of my videogames.

He didn't write it I think
But your point still stands

>The text is the same, regardless of Byleth's gender. Edelgard talks about being scared that her feelings for Byleth would be unrequited, despite her desire to be with them. "All this time, I longed to share my feelings with you, and it seems you wished for the same," she says. "Now our wishes have come true. This feeling, it's… overwhelming."
>If both Byleth and Edelgard are women, the tone of this scene, its emotional valence, is completely different. It's similar to how romantic dialogue with Kaidan in Mass Effect 3, as I wrote about in my chapter of Queer Game Studies, reads very differently if you imagine a male Shepard as a newly-out queer man.
>"I'm scared we couldn't ever be together, and I needed you by my side, and my feeling of relief at knowing you love me the way I love you" takes on an entirely different character when spoken from one woman to another. It is deeply resonant with a certain type of queer experience that I suspect is relatively common. It's actually a lovely, touching scene.
>So why was I mad?
>The answer is: because Edelgard's dialogue—in fact, the text of all of the queer support dialogues—is 90% the same regardless of Byleth's gender with only a few (mostly inconsequential) lines of difference. Because that queer reading that hit me right in the gut emotionally has absolutely, positively no impact whatsoever on the actual story of Three Houses. It's not reflected in the game's world, its history, even the other characters closest to either Byleth or Edelgard. It's a lovely, touching moment, but that's all it is: a moment. And to quote Into the Woods, "Life is made of moments, even now and then a bad one, but if life were only moments, then you'd never know you had one."
So... he's complaining about it being treated as a normal thing? But isn't that a good thing? It shows that both heretosexual and homosexual relationships are on the same level.

Attached: 1565275070432.jpg (850x1065, 199K)

gays aside, trangenderism is a social virus that autists have no mental defenses against.

can't tell if this is ironic or not anymore

i hope the next game just has hetero out of spite for the endless fag bitching

Being gay should be treated as being special and enlightened. Don’t discriminate us tho’, we are just like everybody else. Also, Claude should e gay because he’s a well groomed and stylish individual and uses earrings. Don’t stereotype us tho’

I agree with you and I'd rather have full fledged dialogues, but it's a game of compromises. it's still better than having no options or shit options.
I don't see how it makes it more disingenuous though, how is ingrid for example saying "I have strong feelings for you" to f-byleth instead of m-byleth making the support option worse?

>Why are trannies so obsessed with this game?
The girl isn't feminine enough to threaten their own handicapped attempts.

Why do so many fags make their entire life revolve around the fact that they like dick? It's not healthy.

Attached: 1495065785951.png (500x500, 243K)

>What is the “It’s ok to be white” incident
>What is r/ShitRedditSays

Attached: 1442277343432.jpg (2183x1703, 591K)

You know there was a reason we had that Discord trannies insult right? It wasn’t just a oddly specific insult for no reason

This is why I’m afraid to go outside

Attached: smol.png (695x564, 218K)

You’re right, traps instead are shilling are on R9K trying to hook minors on HRT and doxxing them

Heterosexual people do that too. People right here on Yea Forums are pretty sex obsessed.

Queer life eh?
>Hey Gaylord, you joining us for battle?
>Sorry, I gotta sit this one out. The ring worm I got from licking other dudes buttholes is acting up

>majority

Here's some truth for you, cunt: nobody has to manipulate anybody. You do an excellent job of making white supremacists look appealing all on your own with your incessant blanket-blaming of an entire race of people for every ill in the history of the world. Last time I checked, you called that "racism," but then "Only white people can be racist" gave you an excuse to abuse people based on being too pale instead of too dark.

Attached: everythingisracist.png (2405x1985, 1.85M)

Traps are mentally ill and would love that tho’

Queers:

REEEEEEEEEE, FICTIONAL WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE TREATED LIKE SEXUAL OBJECTS! THEY HAVE RIGHTS AND FEELINGS!

Also queers:

REEEEEEEEE THIS FICTIONAL PERSON DOESN'T WANT TO FUCK ME, THEY SHOULD BE FORCED TO BE WHATEVER SEXUALITY I WANT THEM TO BE! MY RIGHTS AND FEELINGS ARE IMPORTANT!

The are disgusting parasites, the love status and success but hate the mindset that makes one capable of learning and growing to achieve success. They like the concept of what nintendo *is*, but they also hate everything it *does*. This hypocracy does not phase the shattered minds in their drug-addled brains.

I wish gay people would just shut up and enjoy their gay shit. But it's never enough... fucking glitter flying out of someones ass and somehow it's still not gay enough. Fucking spaztics man.

>incel brainlet sees sensationalist headlines and thinks they actually mean literally anything about society
*sips* now 1998, THAT was a year

Attached: boom boom.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>WHAT THE FUCK NINTENDO WHY WERENT THERE ANY PRIDE PARADES WITH A MINIGAME WHERE I SHOVE A DILDO UP MY ASS??!!

Theres barely any romance in the game at all

You can't win with these "people". Panda to them an inch and they demand a mile.

>year 2258
>titan complety terraformed
>colonized
>only raging faggots, trannies, child abusers and whatever else got cooked up by then
>still interstellar news reports of them waging war for more representation in the solar system.

leftists are mentally ill

why the fuck does this tiny demographic need literally every game to represent them before they play it? Does every story need a gay character to be good? that's pretty arbitrary to the quality of something, but these shitheads eat it up if it has representation. May as well be braindead.

NOT SO FAST

Attached: 1401746602454.jpg (2184x1706, 749K)

well time to open up my wallet

OH NO NO NO NO

Like Micaiah?

I thought this was a game about war between three households

Trannies need to delete themselves, and anything that acknowledge these fucking subhumans should also be removed.

Gays do remember they make up like, 2% of the population, right?

If anything, they're way over represented in most media.

It is but queers these days what everything to be about the gays

Deustche Bank did a big study on the purchasing power of the LGBT market, it's bigger than you'd think. That's why companies are going after that market.

you seem AWFULLY knowledgeable about disgusting degenerate faggots spreading their sickness.

>I couldn't find it so it doesn't exist

Retards and their money are soon parted. LGBT being mentally defective they are easy to cater and exploit.

>WTF WE NEED GAYS
>WTF WE DONT NEED JUST GAYS WE NEED GAY LIFE
>WTF WE DONT NEED JUST GAY LIFE WE NEED TO INCLUDE CHILD LOVE
>WTF WE DOONT NEED JUST CHILD LOVE, WE NEED TO INCLUDE SEXUAL GAY RELATIONS WITH CHILDREN

it never ends, you keep pandering and they'll just want worse

>lack of evidence isn't proof of inexistence
Neck yourself, Christcuck.

>lack of evidence isn't proof of inexistence

I don't think you understand but that's how it works in the real world

who cares

They really should just strip out avatars and S supports altogether but that would piss off the self-insertfags.

t.ZOGAmerimutt

Ironically, that's mostly what the article in OP is whining about, the fact that they don't just write two difference romances for male and female Byleth. I think we can all agree making them the exact same was lazy.

Let me guess, the article complains that no one is actually gay, but bi (a bit of a woof point but I get it), and that the dialogues are precisely and exactly the same with W/W relationships and M/W ones, which is a bit lazy on the devs part. Let's see...

Its never enough, never will be. Be great when people realize this.

>WE NEED TO INCLUDE CHILD LOVE
based and cunnypilled

Attached: 1546264454958.png (1356x1920, 1.34M)

I'd take literally anything as long as she comes succ me to death tonight

Can we at least agree that bi people are by far the least cancerous of the fag rights group?

Fiction involving gays/"queer life" is ultimately very basic and boring, because there's really only a small list of tropes and narrative ideas that keeps something "queer" and when you take a few of them out, there's nothing really to grasp on.

The Anti-Gay: Gays are obsessed with the idea of being some kind of quasi second class citizens, so when you have gays, you have to have, surprise, someone or an institution that is anti gay. Without an anti-gay, there's no "night rendevouz", or flagging/signaling, or any of that. the character literally has no other drives or interests that are "queer" enough to still say it's a queer story.

Found Family: If the anti-gay are parents or a town, the main character must flee to a more progressive (public or secretive) part of town, in which they "adopt" a crazy cohort of characters ranging different gender expressions and races. If the character is gay but, again, the surrounding environment is accepting or tolerant, there's no reason for the character to run off.

All gay narratives revolves around subversion and drawing ire of a dominant mainstream culture. If nobody is trying to brain you with a brick because you're a guy wearing make up or you go to a gay club, then you're just like the rest of us, and why the hell would I want to read or consume fiction that's mundane?

Yeah, that and also how Alois and Gilbert S supports aren't actually romantic and also discusses Fates and Awakening's child units stuff.

On point. This is good criticism on this kind of game that can be expanded to other games of its kind, like Persona, which suck at stablishing a meaningful connection between personal interactions and "the plot". Romancing Saga 2 beat these kinda games to ashes back in '93.

>The answer is: because Edelgard's dialogue—in fact, the text of all of the queer support dialogues—is 90% the same regardless of Byleth's gender with only a few (mostly inconsequential) lines of difference. Because that queer reading that hit me right in the gut emotionally has absolutely, positively no impact whatsoever on the actual story of Three Houses. It's not reflected in the game's world, its history, even the other characters closest to either Byleth or Edelgard. It's a lovely, touching moment, but that's all it is: a moment.

In the process of reading it. It's not bad at all.

The complained about the same thing with Niles in FE Fates.
>bisexual character is portrayed as being a sadistic asshole and a pervert, but that's his defense mechanism because he doesn't trust anyone due to childhood trauma and PTSD and he wants to piss off people more than anything
>becomes more and more romantic in his supports and optional dialogues with the MC regardless of gender once they're married, says less dick jokes and dirty talking
>says something like "are you ok with me being a man and proposing to you?" to the MC in his S rank support because Niles assumed male!Corrin was straight
>"REEEE WHY IS THE GAME MENTIONING SPECIFICALLY THAT THEYRE BOTH MEN, THAT'S HOMOPHOBIC BECAUSE THEYRE POINTING THAT ITS UNSUAL"
>localization removes that sentence as well as all the optional dialogues that explains his backstory, writes even more dick jokes, turns the character into a stereotypical slutty bisexual guy
>while still somehow removing parts of dialogues where he mentions or hints at his attraction towards men in a non-comedic way
>"that's better, Niles is great LGBT representation and other video games should use him as an example of what to do"
We were robbed, although I understand somehow why Nintendo would remove some things like Niles being a former child prostitute, I'm glad 3H isn't as messy.

Attached: 1546583160368.png (739x499, 104K)

>WTF WE DONT NEED JUST GAY LIFE WE NEED TO INCLUDE CHILD LOVE
>WTF WE DOONT NEED JUST CHILD LOVE, WE NEED TO INCLUDE SEXUAL GAY RELATIONS WITH CHILDREN
These two I would actually support.

fuck off tranny

98% of you look like mengele experiments keep hiding behind that anime avatar with your discord

Attached: 1560345455092.gif (647x768, 735K)

what do you mean caspar isn't the main character

Caspar has shitty growth rates, he'd never cut it as a lord.

kill yourself

Pretty easy to say when you already have a mile.

manlet
when will they ever learn

IF you assume queer culture developed as it did because gays are outcasts and in Fire Emblem gays AREN'T outcasts wouldn't gays just act like everyone else and not have a separate culture?

Attached: 1444708759458.jpg (282x341, 44K)

The Gilbert and Alois S-ranks are platonic and end with you getting village maiden'd. I went after Alois for the DILF hunter/faggot homewrecker meme (because the BL girls were all daughteru tier for me and is correct) and boy I bet there are a lot of people getting mad on the internet right now over the bait and switch.

Attached: chad house.png (640x756, 543K)

It's probably just deflection so that he can make other people think he isn't into 3d kids.

> Awakening, with its wild and fascinating parent-child system that prompts equal parts weird fantasy eugenics and dedicated dating sim-like shipping, hits many of the same notes for players that Persona's social links do, for example, and if anything Persona's inclusion of queerness is even worse than Fire Emblem's.
The comment on eugenics is a bit off the hook. The mechanic is meant to represent nobility profitable intermixing without having to do property/proper medieval economics stuff. The writer already knows that, reading later paragraphs, to be sure.

It's not a bad article although I'd comment that the later suggestions are asking for a bit of pandering (which is what this game offers after all with these tiered relationships) more than meaningful inclusion into the narrative (let's be frank, how does this largely theocratic society not have clauses about homosexuality, in the case of 3H? What's the opinion of the different political regions, which are specifically structured to convey different societal structures from antiquity?)

A different activity warrants in-groups and out-groups, slang, prejudices and so on. Even in a full-on accepting society there would be codes, differenciation, etc.

3H heavily toned down Sylvain messing around with people. He hit on a trap when he was 10 and they translated that as he hit on a scarecrow, he was flirting with Ashe in his B support and this bit was rewritten, and he called Dimitri cute, translated as easygoing.

I'm still halfway through BL pre-timeskip so there's probably more stuff. Thank god for dual audio.

>nothing above the gamecube

What are you guys talking about? Hating Nintendo is like hating 1/3 of the entire video game industry.
It's like saying something as broad as "I hate cars."

No it wasn't enough, the article explicitly talks about that fact and why it wasn't enough. It's almost like you're making this thread without having even read the thing you're talking about

I'm gay, I have a boyfriend. What the fuck is 'Queer Life'? I don't do anything fucking different from a straight person besides occasionally take it in the ass from my partner. What the fuck do these faggots want?

Give an inch...

>PSVita / late PS2 game

P4 is total shit tho

There's probably like 2 people in this thread that actually read the article. It's not even a fire emblem thread at this point, it's just a thread to bitch about faggots.

>vice
If I could kill every fucker who writes for this site or reads it on a regular basis I'd do it in an instant

Attached: 1562267320565.jpg (859x1024, 368K)

>if you don't pick an S-rank your tulpa will reemerge and Chrom you
>Alois makes you get married to some village slag
>Gilbert is evidently only available in BL
Where's my fucking volcel representation, ISIS?

Romancing SaGa 2 had a lot going for it and it is a great unique game, but lets not pretend it didn't suffer from a huge multitude of issues itself

That's disappointing, but not very surprising if that's true. I've been told that nothing was changed but I guess the changes were very minimal and Nintendo trying to keep their family-friendly image. If it's just that then it's not as bad as almost every mention of child abuse being removed in Conquest when the story is pretty much about how Garon is abusive to his children and how living and growing up in Nohr sucked for at least half of the characters.

>I need everything to pander to my sexuality even though it's uncommon

You faggots are the worst, you won't stop until it's legal to touch boys. I wish the mudslimes would smarten up and run a truck through a pride parade already.

You can choose to stay single.

no it's never enough that's why you don't listen to the mentally unstable.

>queer life

Attached: 1556411124660.jpg (317x265, 40K)

It represents a significant portion of faggots, yes.

Shut the fuck up or you really will have the aromantic asexual spectrum crowd complaining about how being forced to S rank is problematic.

they are complaining about the lack of faggotery for 3 games now

guess what? Fire emblem stills sells amazing even whiout faggotery

I got bad news for you, user. Faggotry's been in.

>>nintendo already puts out garbage that wouldn't pass 2 gens ago
realy?

interresting

Attached: ok then 64.jpg (1920x2152, 457K)

>only male gay options are fat stinky baras and plain looking resting bored face twink
Should've appealed to the much wider audience of fujo chads

Attached: 1555123811338.jpg (430x650, 29K)

Gay people don't live in a bubble where their actions don't have societal consequences, expectations, etc; as you might know. The article says that using the exact same lines for homosexual and heterosexual relationships is essentially lazy and that they baited the specifically gay self-inserters with two "you are my bro" S-class things out of three.

I can agree to that, the endgame is pretty exploitable; but they kinda nailed the way your actions matter in a complex world on the SNES in a way these games do not, they separate too neatly between secondary and primary things, I don't like that that much.

So what was your favorite part of the article that you've definitely read? What specific parts and arguments do you disagree with? What was the thesis statement here?

Because it apes film and plays itself a lot of the time

How have the fags still not learned this?
The west is AND ALWAYS WILL BE extra.

>using an article about a JRPG as an excuse to publicly announce your raging homophobia and bigotry

Good lord you people are pathetic

It will never be enough because these people do not actually care about gay people, they care about using LBTQ+ as divisive politics in order to push for a socialist transformation of society.

I'm unfortunately not joking either.

The changes are minimal, yes. The biggest change I've seen was about half of Ashe's B support and the trap->scarecrow thing, which was a joke to start with. I understand why they did it - the trap thing is obvious, and Ashe got mad at Sylvain for flirting with him (that weird moment in the support when he starts glaring for no reason). But still. They could have at least kept the line about how "the prince and Ingrid are cute".

They do mean something, in so far as there are actual people who believe dumb bullshit like "math is racist" and "colored people cannot be racist"

Nah. Neither Alois or Gilbert are really baras, and you don't actually romance them in their S supports anyway. It's the one twink for the fujos and fags, take it or leave it.

Attached: 446.g1t.00.png (512x512, 107K)

Not to say the game is perfect in the matter I mentioned earlier: the native populations, except one which is secretly dominated by a Hero, are all too lenient on letting them colonize you, there is not enough political complexity going on for the breadth of the game beyond the pirate situation (which is, again, a thing of the heroes, how sad). But hey, it's an SNES game and it constantly looks like its bursting at its seams in that matter.

Am like an hour into the game right now just finished the mock battle.
Who's probably gonna be my gfd mommy waifu? Rhea, Mercedes, or pic related?

Attached: 1565215506270.png (512x512, 155K)

This. They don't give a singular fuck and acting like this just breeds homophobia and resentment from straight people who see it.

Why are faggots such pretentious narcassist?

Gay characters in Fire Emblem aren't in the game for LGBT.

They're in the game for otaku. Imagine being retarded enough to actually believe Japan is supporting LGBT and not just catering to fetishes.

It's a children's party game not a political platform. If you want to argue otherwise, do it while standing on a chair with 2 broken legs, with a noose around your neck

wtf does queer even means?

Attached: 1537110792876.png (355x373, 14K)

>fujo chads
They failed to account for the age of the fujo audience. Yeah Linhardt would have been the pick in 2006 when a lot of the fujoshit floating around was teen/twinks, but the bulk of fujos worldwide are now mid 20s-early 30s and their tastes have changed to reflect that. Younger fujoshi don't really exist in the numbers they did back in the mid 2000s and that's largely because of rabid purity police.

Attached: nina and shiro are CUTE.jpg (640x425, 207K)

From what I can make out it's less so out of hatred for homos but more so hatred out of the whiny Twitter checkmark types constantly complaining when there isn't really any issue. Any gays I've met irl are chill as hell and it would seem most out side of /pol/tards are just sick of hearing about the whole social justice thing. The (yous) you got so far gives a basic/rather reductive explanation of what they mean.

Most LGBT people aren't like this. You're just hearing constantly from the loud minority that are insufferably faggots.

99% of people I interact with will never find out I'm not straight but these people make it their whole identity and constantly bring it up. This leads to straight people only hearing about the ones that are faggots and assuming we're all like that when we're not.

Faggot

>Fates has gay options
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEE NOT ENOUGH REPRESENTASHUN!!!!!!"
>Three Houses adds more gay options
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WE GOT WHAT WE WANTED BUT CLAUDE ISN'T GAY SO FUCK THIS GAME!!!!!!!"
This is a microcosm of why support for LGBT people, not even just the dumbass LGBTEJQJWJFICIALQNENTIEOSPXNFIEKS community but the regular people too, is going down. Because you dumbfucks are never happy.

how hasnt waypoint fucking failed yet

im so tired of this fat nasally sniveling jew

> 1. Ocarina of Time (N64)
I don't play Zelda shit
> 2. Chrono Trigger (SNES)
I prefer Cross + Radical Dreamers
> 3. Metal Gear Solid (PS1)
I don't like Metal Gear and Kojima is a hack
> 4. Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
I like it
> 5. The Last of Us (PS4)
Garbage
> 6. Resident Evil 4 (GameCube)
Good
> 7. Super Metroid (SNES)
Overrated boring garbage
> 8. Half-Life 2 (PC)
Overrated
> 9. Metroid Prime (GameCube)
Decent
> 10. Super Mario World (SNES)
Marioshit garbage
> 11. A Link To The Past (SNES)
Zeldashit
> 12. Final Fantasy VI (SNES)
I prefer 4 and 12
> 13. Majora's Mask (N64)
Zeldashit
> 14. Metal Gear Solid 3 (PS2)
Kojimashit
> 15. Persona 4 Golden (PS Vita)
Fuck Riajuusona and mainstream smt. I prefer Demikids and Majin Tensei. Translated games are for plebs

That's not even what the article is whining about.

>3H is shit because it only has one gay twink
>now look at my top 15 games with all this gay romance

>the thesis statement of a vice article
This is why nobody likes you, you faggot.

No one's asking your opinion, dude. The point is it's hard to say something as broad as "Resetera hates Nintendo".

It's worst than that for Fates
>Fates has gay options, the game isn't out in the West yet
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY ARE THE BI CHARACTERS FREAKS THATS NEGATIVE STEREOTYPING. I HAVENT PLAYED THE GAME YET BUT IVE READ THE CHARACTERS' WIKIPEDIA PAGES"
>characters are well developed and their supports with the main character is much better than with most characters
>all of their development is removed and replaced with shitty memes that can be very easily seen as actual offensive stereotyping so now Niles is a slut because he's bi, Rhajat is an unhinged stalker but it's all played straight
>"REEEEEEEE THATS EXACTLY WHAT WE ASKED FOR BUT ITS SHIT IM NOT EVEN GOING TO BUY THIS GAME"

Fucking fags ruining every game

Attached: 68399601_2480310272257044_3492232166006325248_n.jpg (640x800, 24K)

Fuck I really should s rank him one of these days, he’s a total bro. The village maiden he sets you up with isn’t a brom situation right?

Same difference, whining about pointless representation is still whining about pointless representation.

Not that user, but it's fair to point out this whole thread is people overreacting to a headline and not discussion of the actual article.

What's queer life?

>tendies make fun of sony games for having a queer flag
>their exclusives have fucking gay romance in it
>still not enough for their mentally ill fanbase

This is why you don't listen to these faggots, it's never enough; give an inch and they'll take you multiple fucking football fields.

"We want gay characters and relationships!"
>added
"Ok but we want more gay relationships"
>added
"Ok but I can't be gay with every character why aren't they all bi"
>next game makes everyone bi
"Ok but there are still problematic slurs and tones in the game that need to be removed entirely"
>removes them
"Ok but I don't feel completely catered to, please add a xhe/xer/xim option, etc..."
>adds options
"Ok but..."

And it goes on and on and on, it's never about the fucking game itself it's about making sure the other side suffers as much as possible and shoving a "morally correct" ideology to the forefront and ensuring it can't be avoided to the absolute detriment of the quality of the game itself. You see this with the constant shitflinging and passive-aggressiveness, they're more interested in ensuring 'incels' and 'manchildren' don't get their problematic/sexist/racist/gross/icky content than anything else.

I'm not saying don't add gays to your game; I'm saying do it because you WANT to and it's part of the design, not to pander to a bunch of hypercritical children that complain about everything, are satisfied with nothing, and barely even play video games to begin with.
Yes, I am well aware.

Attached: 1507693641931.jpg (349x451, 37K)

Every article has a thesis statement, regardless of who wrote it and whether or not you agree with it. If you're complaining about this without even giving a cursory glance to the text being discussed then what do you hope to gain here? Might as well shout your opinions out your bedroom window for all the good you're contributing to the discourse

Don't forget the shitstorm surrounding Soleil and the "gay conversion therapy" garbage.

>The biggest change I've seen was about half of Ashe's B support and the trap->scarecrow thing
Ah man, I hate when that happens. I bet it's not even because of the translator to try to "polish", but higher management.

user, it's pointless. No one really cares about Fire Emblem or the article in here, it's just an excuse to talk about how much Yea Forums hates faggots and look like it's on-topic so some tranny janny doesn't delete it.

of course it's some white guy with froffy hair and glasses going about how YOU FAILED THE GAYS HOW DARE YOU JAPANESE PEOPLE FAIL US

They just want to complain and hate, but feel "justified" in doing so. Something can be perfect and they'll still find something to complain about unless it gets a thumbs up from one of their favorite journalists or twitter retards.

Upvote for visibility

>"Ok but we want more gay relationships"
>added
But...they didn't, 3 Houses only has 1 gay male relationship.

I think the controversy started because of a transbian posting about a very bad translation of her support with male!Corrin. His name is Andrea Ritsu and he didn't even care about Fates or planned to buy it. Ironically enough if you checked his previous and now suspended twitter accounts you would have seen that despite complaining about conversion therapy and lesbian fetishization in Fates he seemed very comfortable pretending to be a lesbian and talking about how he wanted to be a pretty kawaii uguu dyke mahou shoujo while posting fanfics about 12 years old girls. Yes, pic related is trying to make us think he's a woman when he's just a straight man who cares too much about gay characters in JRPGs.

Attached: ugly tranny.jpg (500x667, 54K)

I'm still annoyed about how they rewrote all her S Supports to be platonic.

You have too much representation already faggot, it's time to shut the fuck up and go away.

based Reggie taught Bowser well, don't worry Nintendo won't go full Snoy

Attached: ads.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I'm not trying to gain anything you autistic faggot, nothing vice puts out is worth thought, especially this. It's mental popcorn, now go back to watching sargon or contrapoints or whatever low brow "intellectual" crap that has given you the idea any of this is worth serious debate.

These people are impossible to please. If they made half the supports gay or even 99% of them they would still find something to bitch about.

Japan does not differentiate between male and female gays. Gay is gay, that is all.

>Fire emblem won't become a gay dating sim if you're worried about that

Yes, because giving faggots an inch didn't lead to them taking 20 miles. Desmond is amazing made me want to make gay marriage illegal and I never gave a fuck. You mentally ill faggots don't deserve the chance we gave you.

this fucking tranny thought fucking user cared about his taste in games

Attached: based retard.gif (311x240, 1.3M)

>These people that complain about everything will never be happy
In other news; water is wet.

Under his watch, Nintendo blazed the path that Sony now travels.

>The aforementioned scene sees the player character (you) use a “magic powder” to make Soleil, a woman who’s into women, like men.
>She tells the player character that she wants to be a “strong and cool woman.” The solution—spiking her drink and, in essence, making her attracted to men—came off as unsettlingly similar to practices like gay conversion therapy.

I dunno, I'm far from an SJW but that does kinda seem like gay conversion therapy to me. You guys would freak out if they were spiking the drink of a straight character to make them gay.

Yes, they do. At the very least on a demographic and economic base (who buys shit) they perfectly differenciate between male/male stories and female/female, which are perfectly delineated and advertised commercialy, MUCH more than in Europe/US. This post is absurd.

Well I do differentiate them because they have a completely fucking different target audience.

what is queer life? do queers have to wake up and straddle a dildo for an hour every morning or something?

You CAN NOT appease the professionally offended.

Attached: Made by SJWs, still is offensive.png (621x703, 331K)

I can't wait for the next Fire Emblem to have 5 gays and 5 lesbians. Yea Forums is gonna freak.

Do you mean actual gays and lesbians or just more bisexuals? Because if they have actual lesbians and they block off some people's waifus that way, there will be an absolute meltdown.

The gayest thing is how attached these people are attached to the idea that every game has to have “”””Romance”””” options like Bioware’s Cringe Age series. You got this great story with great dramatic characters where their romantic disposition are merely hinted at at most during their rank up and the players romance options are just “who do you wanna marry” by the end of the game, which gives you a small cutscene and extra CG that is tacked on and doesn’t really matter.

Any complaining about these options is a disservice to the game as a whole and disrespectful to the writers and designers who wrote all these characters, the story and accounted for almost every interaction between them on the gameplay side.

...at least it’s contained on sites like Vice so I know what idiotic drivel to avoid.

Attached: 49563D62-3EDE-48A0-AFB8-81E569FAE5F2.jpg (1440x1380, 317K)

rolling for that deleted image, sage

>soibois hating Nintendo
Yeah sure

There's no such thing. It's just something made up for attention by a tiny minority of whiny bitches.

>It has gay stuff, but it doesn't make normal people uncomfortable
>That means it's saying being normal is okay!
>Which means faggots like me are the weird ones! It's saying we're not normal! Unacceptable! We need more cringe! The protagonist should be a tranny!
I want to say financial incentives will save us from these people, but then I look at what happened to Bioware. It could really go either way.

>Autism Walker
cringe

Literally nothing would ever be enough.
They don't actually want any of the things they say they want.
What they actually want is to complain.

I think it's less Nintendo is popular with that community and more that Nintendo is popular with, well, everybody

They don't actually give a shit, journalists have outright admitted they do this because it gets them the most clicks. Being outraged over nothing and wagging their shit-covered finger at companies to "do better" is quite literally their job.

Not what I meant. I meant that when they say gay romance, they mean gay romance. If both are present they don't need to specify one or the other. If they wanted to say it has one or the other they'd use yaoi or yuri but they didn't. So they meant both.

>bad taste the post

>Be gay
>Not give a fuck about Fire Emblem at all
>New game comes out with gay options
>"Cool, good for them"
>It's not enough for them
>People want us on a Cross again
Just make your own god damn game, at this point. Surely with the fucking dozens of retards bitching about it "not being enough", you could round up enough to START a team, right?

Attached: 1541186324878.png (396x430, 335K)

>They don't actually want any of the things they say they want.
I'm sure Austin Walker would be ecstatic if every game was Watch Dogs 2 level cringe. The games industry would die, but it's not like he would care about that.

Funny thing is, Metroid Prime is just FPS Zelda.

The article in fact praises the depth in which other issues are tackled in the games and how the ranks help draw the narrative and the cast of characters with more complexity than just a linear narrative could. Just that the lesbian and gay relationships were either copy pasted or a bait and switch (in the case of 2/3 of the gays with the self insert character), which is not particularly good in the pandering sense in a mechanic that is full-on pandering, or interesting since it says absolutely nothing at all about homosexuality in this fantasy world and is just there to be there.

>Was it not enough tha-
It's never enough for any of these chucklefucks. You could make everybody in the game a pansexual lobster that suffers from being oppressed and they'd still find something to complain about

>a woman who’s into women, like men.
That description is all wrong though.

She likes flirting with women, but all her actual pairings are only with men, and the support with the avatar is the only one that involves a plot device that makes her see men as women.

Note that the localization actually changed things here, making most of her pairings that were originally romantic just friendship, only leaving the avatar and a crossdresser as romantic options for her, but in the original she could fall for any of the 2nd generation male characters.

>spiking her drink and, in essence, making her attracted to men

That part is wrong too. The issue is that she wanted to practice flirting with girls, so the avatar comes up with the magic powder stuff so they can practice together, with her seeing the avatar as a woman. Eventually she falls for him for real while they do that practice.

The localization just changed "magic powder" to "close your eyes and imagine".

>add 1 shitty gay romance option
>add 50 straight options
>YOU'RE WELCOME, GAYS

There are gay, lesbian and bi FE fans who are happy about the gay options in Fates and Three Houses, even if some would have liked more options or different options, but they don't have a reason to complain about them so you won't see them talk all that much about it.

>Just make your own god damn game
They would make shitty games.

Was what not enough? Finish your sentence. There's one gay male option. One.

Nigga, that's REAL LIFE. Hell, that's a WAY better number than you'd find in real life.

>They would make shitty games
Didn't stop Nintendo. Zing.
But yeah, I figured this is just selected outrage that's being broadcast for clicks and Yea Forums's actually buying into because they're retarded. It's still annoying, though.

Jesus, that translation looks like a Frankenstein monster.

If the people who complained about this shit actually went out and made a game then not only would it suck ass as a videogame but it would probably ironically get lambasted as hilariously bigoted because the people complaing are a bunch of passing white kids that don't know anything about what they virtue-signal for

I don't play VIDEO GAMES for REAL LIFE idiot. You're gay AND retarded, you really lost out.

>we don't need romance in our weebshit
>but we have to have gayshit
???

Who are you quoting

The whole game's localisation is a Frankenstein monster that tried to be woke for the American audience while adding, removing or changing things that made some aspects of the game way more offensive than planned. Not just about the LGB characters, they basically white-washed Valla, the country in the third route Revelation, so now instead of being very clearly inspired by India, China and the kingdom of Loulan it's just ancient Greece.

What do you mean?

>Finish your sentence
I would but it was never my sentence. It was the OP's sentence. If you don't know what it was then scroll back up and read it you lazy cunt.

If you knew anything at all about making games you wouldn't have even made this post.

Is there any fan-made alternative? That's pretty bad.

So basically you never cared about the numbers, anything at all is too much for you.

If you knew anything about making games then you wouldn't be here, you'd be making a game

>if you knew anything about banging you head against a rock, you'd be banging your head against a rock

In fact, why don't you go do that.

>Gayming, for gaymers
>It's fucking real

Attached: 1519373493100.jpg (500x375, 29K)

>Blue checkmark
>Vice

this fuck's opinion holds negative amounts of worth

So it WAS clickbait.

Yeah and literally the only people who browse it are angry /pol/tards looking for shit to screenshot and post here to get people angry.

You're right. You play video games to have fun.
Except you don't. (you) play video games to bitch.

Well damn, why aren't you making a video game about how silly I am then. Should be easy. Idiot.

When will you understand that it's NEVER enough for these people?

I know there's the fan-translation patch that got released before the game was officially out in the West with the correct characters' names and dialogues that had the same meanings as the ones in Japanese but maybe there are other alternatives.

And about things that got changed, some of the characters' personality changed to be more one-dimensional and more funny to the American audience (as a European who played the French translation of the American localisation it was pretty unfunny) and some of the characters' backstories because that included some hardcore child abuse Niles being a former child prostitue, Beruka being a child assassin, Xandr and Camilla being forced to execute their siblings when they were kids or teens, obv Corrin's childhood, Felicia and Flora bing political hostages, etc.. The game was rated for 16 and above in Japan and NoA tried too hard to make it rated T in the US iirc.

>IS ONE BAD CHOICE NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?

You should work for Disney.

By that logic, freedom enables any idea that exists. Good job.

Maybe try giving us more than literally one gay option and it will be enough, straight white boy. Imagine if you only had one straight option.

Why is it so hard for faggots to face the reality that gay people aren't that plentiful in real life so you're not going to see a game brimming with faggots unless its specifically a gay porn game?

>gay people aren't that plentiful in real life so you're not going to see a game brimming with faggots

Because games always have to represent reality 100% accurately. Just look at all those dragons flying around in real life!

There's enough that I had the shitty luck of talking to a stupid faggot right now, doesn't sound like you have an argument to me.

It means pyramid scheme

You're right. We should stop having magic be a thing in games too because 0% of people can use magic in real life.

>There are dragons in this game so everyone should be gay.

Attached: 1520050874759.jpg (436x436, 94K)

Are you trying and failing to argue that demographics in video games should match reality or are you trying and failing to argue that all gay men who play 3 Houses should be satisfied with the 1 green-haired twat just because they're a minority. Either way, you're fucking stupid, but which is it?

Oh, the queer life thing? Clickbaity wording, yeah. It's about how these romance options don't really ever matter in the grand scheme of things in the narrative of the game. They're copy-pasted from the heterosexual romances and called it a day, without taking into consideration that homosexual relationships might have a different depth to them which isn't 100% defined by "hetero but with two males or females" that the creators of the game are missing while making the players do essentialy all the legwork for them.

How bad. I'll try to get the fan-translation in the case I play it.

But why should there be dragons in games when 0% of living beings in real life are dragons?

>we dont want just gay characters, we want the gay life as well

So they got what they want and they are asking for more?
What the fuck does gay life even mean?!

How many god damn "You got 1 gay guy, you want MORE!?" posts are dumbasses going to make without actually reading the fucking article.

What does straight life mean?

maybe explain why we need more fags?

Ah, come on, this argument is ludicrous and will lead nowhere interesting.

That gay characters are not just heterosexual characters with a same-sex relationship, as the game makes it seem by copy pasting all the actual gay relationships, and thus, that the thing should have a bit more writing put into it than what they're doing. Try reading the article next time.

I didn't know there were so many whiny literal faggots on Yea Forums who are mad they can't fuck literally every guy they see in a game. Than again I shouldn't be surprised gay incels exist here.

Attached: 1523187404228.jpg (265x329, 10K)

What do you care? Why wouldn't I want more than 1 romance option? Enough with the fucking "OH NO FIRE EMBLEM IS BURSTING WITH FAGGOTS, AND NOW THEY WANT TO TURN ME GAY TOO!" bullshit.

You didn't answer my question in . Which is probably a smart choice because if you tried you'd make yourself look even more fucking stupid.

>who are mad they can't fuck literally every guy they see in a game

Nice strawman, chud.

Give them an inch and they will take a mile.

>You should be able to date them no matter your gender
Except for the fact that's shallow and unrealistic. Everybody has preferences, not everybody will like you romantically. Grow up.

>seriously expecting me to go read the article
As if I give enough shit about you faggots going apeshit over homosexuality in games.
Go get a fucking life, you pathetic waste of air.
Be glad that a japanese game even have a option for that shit, no matter how shallow it is.

I don't care that they put in some gay romance, but all the fags crying and asking for more and more clearly do. The complaints are fucking nauseating and are made by westerners they don't listen to

>How DARE you want more than 1 option

Attached: 1391034259880.png (165x320, 86K)

LGBT isn't just a sexuality, it's a huge fucking fetish. People have to be super queer and do the queerest of shit at any chance they get, and it has to be the kind of queer shit that upsets the heterosexuals and religious followers, otherwise they won't be able feel that drug-like, extra special euphoria.

No, they don't actually play the game and think Naoto is trans and Kanji is super gay.

>seriously expecting me to go read the article
I don't expect stupid faggots like you to be informed, no, but it would be a nice change of pace from you.

Best Fates pairing

Guess I don't exist then. I have extremely boring, vanilla sexual taste and can count on my fingers how many times I've ever brought up the fact I'm gay.

If you met me in real life you'd just assume I was straight.

Wow, this post is a mess of empty meaningless buzzwords. You might as well have said "Fire Emblem is turning the frogs gay!"

>your artistic vision must cater to MY whims and MY morality

oof

Attached: 1361413622105.jpg (735x594, 133K)

Good point. The use of "unrealistic" is going to get a bit of flak, however.

>I don't play VIDEO GAMES for REAL LIFE idiot.
Don't expect straight video game devs to try to appeal to your small minority then. If you want a gay dating sim go make your own.

Attached: 1433628825371.png (196x171, 8K)

yet here you are being a faggot

Being gay, lesbian or bisexual is normal and natural, but unusual, being trans or "queer" is fucked up and stupid and many guys who transition do it to look like porn stars and not like your average women. I wish people could make the distinction, but the T is fucking up everyone else' reputation with their shitty activism.

Attached: 128531080318.jpg (541x390, 40K)

That's not what he said though. He was saying that you should be able to choose and then ONLY THAT CHARACTER would be attracted to you in the timeline of your own savefile. All of the others would be straight.

It'd have the same number of gay characters in any one playthrough but also allow for more choice. What's wrong with that?

Isn't that less nintendo's fault and more whoever the fuck bamco hired for the port though?

Attached: 1448259373956.png (540x482, 190K)

>Queer life
This shit has gone on long enough. Homos unironically need to fuck off and die.

Making my own doesn't excuse your god awful posts. There already are gay games, they don't negate my points about how you're a fucking idiot.

It's like watching Mr. Krabs fall for the dollar-bill-on-a-hook trick for the millionth time. You would think, at some point, they would realize that they go bankrupt listening to SJWs, but somehow they just can't make the connection.

Attached: SJWMarketing.jpg (600x999, 60K)

>"waaaaah, theres not enough gay in your game Nintendo, give me more gay or I will write articles about it waaaaaah bwaaaa"

God, thats hilarious. I hope the next game they don't even create any gay character at all.

Attached: 64619985_p0.jpg (500x500, 154K)

Considering your kind aren't even part of the people who make real vidya and only create retarded shit that never sates your thirst I say it's perfectly reasonable. The devs already explained they had skewed numbers because their writers were more comfortable with yuri than yaoi, it's just that fucking simple.

Don't like it? Go ask Bioware or whoever made Undertale to cater to your ass. Oh what's that? You aren't satisfied? It's almost as if your kind can only make garbage.

Explain to me how you are any different than any of the other waifu-fags, other than being LITERAL FAGGOTS. Both obnoxious faggots that literally can't think without their dick.

Before I get this can you be a lesbean in it?

then go play them fag, and stop trying to get other devs to pander to you

It's the same graphics as the original PC version. You know, the one everyone always says looks better than the Remastered version EXCEPT for when they're shitting on Nintendo.

God, these idiot posts like yours are when Disney made Lefou ""gay"" in the B&B remake and wondered where the applause were. You didn't do shit.

>Straight CIS virtue signallers hate it.
>Actually gay people like it.

Every time.

That's my first post retard. It does negate your shitty points. Devs can't appeal to literally every faggot out there and it wouldn't make sense for most of the characters to be gay anyway.

yeh

Nobody plays video games for demographic proportions, you fucking idiot. This is exactly what I mean by you being unable to make a good post.

thi is why you don't pander to these fags. they will always find something to complain and play a victim card

>my sexuality is my entire identity and decides if I like a game or not
Every time. Although I guess a game review site targeted towards fags wouldn't make sense unless they constantly talked about it.

How about you stop wondering why people prefer options in games instead? It's called common sense.

Slippery Slope was never a fallacy and who tought differently was clinically retarded

>got cucked out of skin-ship in fates last time to accommodate Jim Sterling-esque prudes
>now can't even make can't make super soldier offspring
>Don't get to play around with partners until you get that one stat you want up really, freakishly high
>all so fag players can do buttstuff with some of the guys without being reminded that they're worthless genetic dead ends
>it's not even good enough for them
>all of the women look like lifeless NPCs so none of the female players brought in by the phone game feel self-conscious
>This is the future of games
>people will call you a prude for complaining about it

Attached: DgaIqOCXcAIw3ig.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>Nobody plays video games for demographic proportions

cool, lets have no fags then

because this demand is retarded and gay people should get cleansed

Of course you say it's reasonable, you're already catered to and have absolutely no reason to care since you're a shitty person. Saying "your kind" is evidence but the fact that you're against more than 1 option speaks for itself.

Cool, that's not what happened though and we all know the next game will have them again. Too bad.

>having gay people in a game means it's politically motivated
shitty gamer takes everyone

Well what do you want then? Every character to be a fag? It's never going to happen for a million different reasons, unless it's a game specifically designed to target that demographic. Stop bitching that a game that was never designed to be a gay dating sim is not a gay dating sim.

just say ugh or yikes already

Okay but how many generations of inherited poverty is your common whitey in america dealing with these days?

Oh look, yet another "Fire Emblem is trying to turn me into a fag" post by some idiot who didn't read the article.

Give me 1 reason why I should be opposed to the idea of more than 1 option, besides that it would hurt your feelings. Which I don't care about anymore. And no, "muh demographics" is not an argument.

You are being replaced and there is nothing you can do about it, stay mad white boy

>asking about "queer life"
>in a Japanese game

lmao the only people who even listen to your faggotry is here in the west.

How do we stop this epidemic? How did degeneracy got this far? Why do people think this is progressive? Because it makes them feel good? Pedophiles and zoophiles are happy when they get want their dick want, doesn't make it right to support them. The world is fucked.

>b-b-but you can't compare fucking kids and animals to same sex!!!
yes I can, fucking kids and animals are wrong because that's how things is, kids are only "damaged" because we tell them that they should be damaged when getting fucked, but not when they magically turns 18. Right and wrong are laws and rule of life that should be respected, not be changed just because you feel like it and then pretend it all still have any meaning.

Attached: fuckthisgayearth.jpg (487x750, 131K)

Seething incel

You could always kill yourself, nobody would miss you.

no, but it gets praise from politically motivated people, who then shill it because of their political motivations.

nobody is going to read your clickbait trash. What else is there to know other than "yikes, this isn't enough, we need to do better. we need more fags"

It's kinda funny, they made the supports the exact same before they were worried about people being pissed about homosexuality not being portrayed as 100% normal, but in the end, it pretty much erased the concept of homosexuality all together.

I personally would have preferred supports that had the whole "B-But we're both girls, sensei!" stuff.

With how many woman?

And nobody is going to take your (You) bait seriously.

Why are gay people so entitled? They're literally the Epitome of the entitled gamer and are unironically saying gaymers rise up.

Attached: 1530038835852.png (400x400, 149K)

cope, lgbtq will be on the wrong side of the history swetie :)

They do, their games just don't get exposure because they have no real ideas and just bum off of things they already played and poorly copy. This is why there is a big complaint about how Steam or X doesn't do enough to get the message out there, or how it's problematic that their game can be filtered and how companies owe it to advertise for them.

The only thing less entitled than 1 option is 0, just how unentitled do I have to be before I'm too "so entitled" for you?

This discussion has gone fucking haywire beyond what the article actually says beyond that. It's not only that there's 1 gay character, it's that the other 2 are "oh I'm married with two children, best buds forever" and you marry an anonimous village girl. Which is top tier trolling imo.

I think the more important point about this is that the game's writers objectively lazied out of doing something of any specificity with the homosexual relations that do exist in this game, copying for "90% of the text". This is the total point of the "queer life" (which is trash wording) title and it's kinda pissing me off that no one's bothering anymore.

PRECISELY!

Not too many, idk 3?
But you aren't really fucking people in general, just vague implications. So there is no definitive number.

Go away newfags

>wanting more than 1 gay man as an option when there are 5 lesbian options is entitled

>But you aren't really fucking people in general, just vague implications
Uhg what's the point then!?

Cry more fag.

This never would've happened if they had just left self-inserts out of FE.

More importantly the existence of gay games doesn't cover up badly written bait-and-switch-marry-random-village "romance."

And neither did you, which is why there was no applause. Like it or not, these things cost money to make, and if they don't get enough customers willing to pay money for their fag pageant, the studio closes down like Bioware Toronto did.

As it turns out, SJWs that demand their media cater to them, will also demand they get everything for free, and claim that they were offended by it no matter what. So the studio loses money hand over fist trying to cateer to them.

On the other hand, a game full of chicks that look like they were made for our dicks will attract millions of thirsty paypigs, and thus save the industry.

If only someone would make a game like that...

Helping teenagers solve their personal problems.
Also genocide.

t. khv robot

Did you quote the wrong post or something because that has nothing to do with you waiting for your applause when you accomplished nothing.

basically everyone in the south - once FDR fucked over all of their farms - you absolute retard.

Attached: 1363489655821.gif (500x228, 933K)

>catering to fags

Attached: howfagsplayvidya.png (610x522, 73K)

Seething.

>Helping teenagers solve their personal problems.
Eh that's not really
>Also genocide.
Alright I'm listening.

Don't you get it? It's never enough.

>entire thread is fags being butthurt
>tells fags to cry more
>lul u seethin
this is the brain of a homosexual

Add it to the stupid pile.

Oh boo fucking hoo, you weren't subject to multigenerational chattel slavery

I still got my romance, and they will never go away. Gay romance is here to say.
I'm allowed to say they could do a better job, but you will never get rid of them.

They all grew up entitled. They grew up going out of their way to acquire first world trivial problems and act as if they are the biggest victims on the planet.

from the past five years I have been telling people we are living in fucking south park

Imagine being so much of a faggot people can feel it through text.
Go jack off to fucking porn and write your own fanfiction, you get your option now deal with it or fuck off. Nobody owes you anything. Bet you don't even care about anything else in the game at all because you're too much of faggot to think of anything beyond your dick.

Anyone have that king of liberation picture with the inflated stats? Is it real?

>Imagine being so much of a faggot people can feel it through text.

I can feel it from you pretty hard.

Imagine being mad THIS mad that FE added gay romance.
Imagine how mad you'll be when the next game in the series has even more options.

>I'm allowed to say they could do a better job
>implying any of you fagbrains were remotely as civil as you claim
>implying no one can scroll up and see how you professional victims keep screeching for moar cock up your ass

>think of anything beyond your dick
>says the person browsing a board FULL of people who constantly make off-topic waifu threads and who says they will buy a game with their dick

Attached: 1564936701097.jpg (422x634, 79K)

If you don't need to talk about anything but your strawman, I don't need to directly address anything you say, either.

Attached: When you a feminist.png (500x443, 132K)

Are you being purposely ironic or are you just stupid by accident?

That's fine, but it's a little lame when I get a (You) and it has nothing to do with my post. Go bother somebody else.

>Imagine being mad THIS mad

>In a thread full of literal faggots crying because 1 gay option isn't enough.

>Stats go up to 80

Attached: 1547075501614.gif (200x179, 886K)

Imagine wanting less options in games instead of more. What a cuck.

you wouldn't be in this country without it you nigger.

Fact of the matter is minorities will never be satisfied with their own people making games for them, which is what should be focused on for reasonable people just like how chinks will never cry about games not having enough chinks. They just focus on making shitty bootlegs with chinks in them instead despite admitting their bootleg games are total shit.

But fags? Nah dude, it doesn't matter what dev you are, you NEED to cater to fags. It doesn't matter if your entire dev team doesn't have a single faggot, it will still be demanded of you.

I don't even give a shit about the same-sex support but even I have a legit issue with the laziness in terms of writing. The support scenes are so stock animation wise that the devs actually have no excuse for providing specific dialogue unique to the male/female mc.

How hard is it to incorporate extra text and mouth movements for 3D models on a shitty low-res matte painting with the seam lines still visible? I say this as someone who actually likes the game very much.

Put simply, it's cool that there is gay representation, but a lot of people don't like how it's portrayed. I think everyone can agree it's laughable that of the three male characters, 2 you don't marry, one of those two straight up marrying you to some random woman, and one of the stories being he has a wife already. I liked Leon from Echos, and hated what's his face with the eye patch from fates, which was less romantic and more sex offender.
I dunno, Yellow deer man should have been bisexual.

He's the only single HP bar enemy in the game that my Lysithea couldn't kill in one turn.

So you're saying these faggots are on the same level as fucking waifu-fags. because thats exactly what the problem is and why nobody should listen to them.

Add it to the pile.

>implying im a nigger
whiter than you, burger

>projecting my own need for approval on everyone else

Attached: The Cringepin.jpg (1224x471, 176K)

>repeat NPC one liners that can literally give 50+ results on the archive

>add 50 straight options
Straight is the natural standard, idiot. They didn't "add" straight relationships, the relationships were straight by default. If you want a game where being gay is the default, FE isn't ever going to be the one.

I have absolutely ZERO reason to be opposed to more than 1 gay option.

And I will get more than 1 gay option in the next game, I'm sure. The point is that your "WHY DOES THIS GUY WANT MORE TO CHOOSE FROM? IS HE GONNA TURN MY FROGS GAY?" nonsense is pathetic. If you don't care about options at all then just take away all the straight options and make them gay. If you don't want romance options in games, then I'll take them. Win-win for both of us since you don't understand the benefit of options.

>fags are so autistic they literally archive posts that trigger them so they can circlejerk on discord and use it as sperglord fuel

Was that supposed to be a defense of your stupid post or are you just subtly asking me to not laugh at you later.

This board is full of seething incels and /pol/ retards.

Gamergate and 2016 elections ruined this websites.

We are "catered to" because we are normal in that way. You are basically complaining that your deviant fetish isn't represented. Except it is, just apparently not enough to make you stop crying.

I don't know what else to make of your "Senran Kagura will save the game industry!" bullshit. Enjoy your Sony censorship and dead franchise I guess.

You're not normal, you're some idiot kid who was dropped on his head. Normal people aren't THAT stupid.

that's right, so get the fuck out.

>Doing more work to cater to people less than 5% of the population;of those who even play videogames.
Imagine being this retarded.